denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by denisatp »

In post 1474, projectmatt wrote:actually objectively true that the risk was obviously extremely high and if you think he might be mafia then what on earth are you doing

are you implying slandaar and charter are bussing

uh actually i townread mastin pretty hugely but i acted like i suspected him at the end so the mafia wouldnt nightkill him

a. okay i'm sorry but you're literally being a retard.
b. srry how is this risky at all.
c. he got nk'ed anyway + okay you're literally contradicting your point, okay.
It's okay you just had a salad today.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by projectmatt »

a. shut up

b. im not explaining it again

c. actually my point is that i think he died protecting someone since he was the BODYGUARD, in case you didnt notice and his reads make me think it was charter. i think the mafia wouldnt kill him because he was still logically an option for a mislynch, it doesnt matter that i townread him without outing it
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by denisatp »

In post 1476, projectmatt wrote:a. shut up

b. im not explaining it again

c. actually my point is that i think he died protecting someone since he was the BODYGUARD, in case you didnt notice and his reads make me think it was charter. i think the mafia wouldnt kill him because he was still logically an option for a mislynch, it doesnt matter that i townread him without outing it

a. i'll take that as you admitting that you're wrong.
b. you should admit that you're wrong.
c. yes, he had all town reads on him and it is impossible that mafia killed him because of that. or maybe because who else would charter kill as mafia (him or cooldog) or maybe because charter is a stalker.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by projectmatt »

a. no, you lack the neuron count apparently to understand that just because something did not result in a suicide does not mean the move was not suicidal.

b. lol

c. he didnt have every open town read on him considering i openly said it could have been him and even if he had all the town reads killing him when he also townread charter strongly is a bizarre move. they would kill charter as mafia because he made himself pretty clearly town like i elaborated a million times
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by charter »

Matt, you're wasting your time, we just have to wait for Cooldog to get in here and hammer. Night could last 10 minutes for all I care, one of the three of us gets killed, and we lynch Denis tomorrow.

Nothing to do before Cooldog hammers.

I also love how Denis is pushing this stalker theory (of which I've never heard of a stalker) but he hasn't heard of such a common role as a miller, but that's neither here nor there.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by charter »

If you don't think Mastin was protecting me and got killed when I'm confirmed town and when I was so obviously a powerrole AFTER I CLAIMED A POWERROLE YESTERDAY TO SAVE A TOWNIE, then...... I shouldn't finish this sentence.

If I was scum, my motivation for trying to save Smashbard and outing Slandaar yesterday was ___________.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by charter »

And I was confirmed town since day one and made it to end game!
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by denisatp »

"haven't heard of miller" - ok. go back to 6th grade english bud.
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by denisatp »

In post 1481, charter wrote:And I was confirmed town since day one and made it to end game!

are you arguing against yourself or.
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by denisatp »

okay im logging of because matt and charter are both severely lacking in brain cells, apparently.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by projectmatt »

oh man denis in all honesty if youre town this is shameful
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by projectmatt »

youre mafia because the very thought that this could be coming from you as town is simply staggering
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by denisatp »

In post 1486, projectmatt wrote:youre mafia because the very thought that this could be coming from you as town is simply staggering

youre mafia because the very thought that this could be coming from you as town is simply staggering

look in the mirror m8
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by denisatp »

In post 1481, charter wrote:And I was confirmed town since day one and made it to end game!

In post 1480, charter wrote:If you don't think Mastin was protecting me and got killed when I'm confirmed town and when I was so obviously a powerrole AFTER I CLAIMED A POWERROLE YESTERDAY TO SAVE A TOWNIE, then...... I shouldn't finish this sentence.

If I was scum, my motivation for trying to save Smashbard and outing Slandaar yesterday was ___________.

In post 1479, charter wrote:Matt, you're wasting your time, we just have to wait for Cooldog to get in here and hammer. Night could last 10 minutes for all I care, one of the three of us gets killed, and we lynch Denis tomorrow.

I also love how Denis is pushing this stalker theory (of which I've never heard of a stalker) but he hasn't heard of such a common role as a miller, but that's neither here nor there.

you either didn't read charters series of posts or you're retarded.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by projectmatt »

ah yes the clever "no, you" retort, very well thought out
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by denisatp »

In post 7, charter wrote:
Vote Angry Pidgeon

In post 65, charter wrote:Just got back into town, will post tonight, dont want to be replaced!

In post 124, charter wrote:
In post 67, Metalmarsh89 wrote:
In post 61, Smashbard wrote:
Voting is THE way to get answers and defenses for peoples votes and actions through pressure. If I see someone say something scummy Day 1, I'm going to vote for them. Day 1 is going to inevitably end in a lynch based off of WIFOMY evidence, weak cases, conjecture, gut reads and wild guesses with no real evidence to go off on. It's the INTERACTIONS' from Day 1 that matter. And it's going to be a lot easier for the players in this game to see where I stand when they can see where my vote has been.

Unvote, vote smashboard

Let's see what kind of response you give (though I do completely agree with your post).

Here is the scum.
Vote Metalmarsh

On top of this contradiction of a post, all his posts are pretty much wallflower posts.

The Thor and AngryPidgeon argument is a colossal waste of time.
Thor, your read on metal? Your read on Bacde?
Smash, anything to say other than raging about how you weren't labeled town?

In post 125, charter wrote:I see you've given a read (obvtown) on Badce, Thor, is it the same or has it changed?

In post 165, charter wrote:
In post 146, AngryPidgeon wrote:Charter is mainly a scumread for calling us town V town.

Where did I call your back and forth town v town? I said it was a waste of time. I don't find either of you town.

Metal is most definitely scum. AngryPidgeon is looking pretty bad for defending him while there was still a chance of Metal not getting lynched today and then voting me for catching Metal.
Metal wrote:Why do you want Thor's read? Are you mafia and looking for the opinion of a townie to try and back your claim?

I want to get a better read on Thor, which I can do by seeing what he thinks on scummy/townish players.

Thor, please explain:
In post 140, Thor665 wrote:What's the Metal case?

In post 150, Thor665 wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4473928

There - that should head off your 'but where's the case' immediate next reply after another few days of lurk.

In post 167, charter wrote:
In post 166, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 165, charter wrote:AngryPidgeon is looking pretty bad for defending him

When did I defend metal? I didn't even really notice him in this game until this page >.>

Unless you mean attacking you, in which case : :?

Fine, if you think Thor and I are not town, why are our posts useless? Surely there is something in them indicative of alignment?

In post 142, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Charter could be scum. Oh, Voldemort too.
Not feeling Metalscum right now
, Slandaar could you explain your Metal scumread?

Your posts are useless banter severely clogging up the thread. I saw nothing between you two indicative of alignment, did you (I don't really see a definitive read one way or another from you on Thor)? I don't actually care to debate this point any further since it's entirely irrelevant and you're just trying to use it to try and save a little face because your vote was so bad.

In post 169, charter wrote:So your what's the metal case was referring to Bcade's vote only?

In post 172, charter wrote:It doesn't matter to me, I'm fairly certain Metal is going to flip scum, and you're making the case to lynch you next even easier for me.

In post 268, charter wrote:Bacde, if Cooldog is such a great vote for not posting, what's your read on Slandaar and Senjai?

In post 295, charter wrote:
In post 268, charter wrote:Bacde, if Cooldog is such a great vote for not posting, what's your read on Slandaar and Senjai?

Bacde, please answer.

In post 296, charter wrote:Denis, why do you think Thor is scum?

In post 298, charter wrote:
In post 297, Bacde wrote:Its my gut feeling Charter.

Gut feeling isn't a read one way or another on Slandaar or Senjai.

In post 433, charter wrote:The lulz!

In post 425, charter wrote:Oh look, 10 pages later I find out what I'm scared of. Why should I be pushing thor?

In post 310, charter wrote:What am I scared of?

In post 312, charter wrote:Yeah, let's all sheep AP, he's clearly a genius :roll:

In post 307, charter wrote:That's clearly not true. I was going to wait for your Thor reasoning before voting, but it sounds like you don't have any.

From what I can tell, this is the case on Thor:
In post 35, denisatp wrote:VOTE: thor

he's a huge fag

In post 269, Slandaar wrote:Anyways... In other news;
Thor is scum

VOTE: Thor

In post 265, Lord Voldemort wrote:Thor is scum with Metalmarsh because a) he is bullshitting around, and b) when all the pressure first happened on Metalmarsh happened, Thor completely ignored it.

Lynch these clowns.

So, Voldermort has actually given a reason, but this is far from a strong case. And "outing it at this point would be just telling him how i want him to act and allowing him to AtE" is bs.

Unvote, Vote Denisatp

In post 305, charter wrote:
In post 300, Bacde wrote:What do you want me to say charter? I already said I don't have a read on them.

I don't see where you've said that. I see you single out Cooldog for lurking, but you actually don't give a damn about lurking because you ignore two bigger lurkers.

I eagerly await Denisatp's reasoning for thinking Thor is scum. It had better be mindblowing to have to wait so long for it to come.

In post 422, charter wrote:If you're not pushing your case (which none of you three are), then your vote is useless.

In post 413, charter wrote:Ugh. Of the Thor, Cooldog, and AP wagons, AP is the only one that doesn't have scummy people on it.
Unvote, vote AP

In post 452, charter wrote:Anytime you guys want to lynch Denis, let me know.

In post 564, charter wrote:AP has claimed scum twice on one page! That's probably the record.

In post 562, charter wrote:So I can't help but notice, but we still have four useless voters. I'm pretty sure that was the case five pages ago, so.... Get on with the useful voting or something.

In post 764, charter wrote:What am I scared of now? LV?

In post 762, charter wrote:
In post 761, Bacde wrote:Here's why I'm not cool with the Voldemort being our white knight: he just popped in out of nowhere.

Only after Mastin called him out for not posting.

In post 768, charter wrote:
In post 766, denisatp wrote:you've been playing this game for 5 years and you're incapable of appearing or acting anywhere close to town.

You've been playing this game for 1 year and you're incapable of discerning anyone's alignment.

CWUTIDIDTHUR

In post 1027, charter wrote:Was out of town for thanksgiving, should be able to post tonight.

In post 1067, charter wrote:Yeah, just us two.

In post 1064, charter wrote:Read up, so it's pretty obv I was Thor's neighbor. I'd vote metal, but I'll give anyone who wants to continue the day more time.

In post 1111, charter wrote:Is smash really this dumb or is he scum?

In post 1073, charter wrote:What are you smoking?

In post 1257, charter wrote:
Vote Bacde

Total scum.

In post 1259, charter wrote:I don't think Smash is scum. Prolly not mastin or maybe AP. That leaves PM or denis as his buddy probably.

In post 1299, charter wrote:I think Mastin and Smash are town. Cooldog is town. I'm town. That leaves two of Slandaar, Matt, and Denis. I'll have to reread a little bit this weekend before I can tell which is the third townie.

In post 1336, charter wrote:Please no one hammer anyone until I get a chance to read on sat.

In post 1373, charter wrote:Ok, so smash is at L-1. I have role based knowledge that he's town. I'm confirmed town, and now Smash is too.

Matt is obvious scum, Denis is likely his partner, but this game is over.

In post 1368, charter wrote:Matt and denis are the scums.

In post 1356, charter wrote:
Vote Matt

Smash is town.

In post 1380, charter wrote:I don't actually have any info, but Slandaar bit.

In post 1378, charter wrote:Matt confirmed scum too.

In post 1377, charter wrote:Ok, so Slandaar is conf scum. Looks like Denis is town.

In post 1389, charter wrote:
In post 1387, Smashbard wrote:Mastin could be his buddy.

No

In post 1388, charter wrote:
In post 1385, projectmatt wrote:
In post 1383, charter wrote:If you're town, who is the other scum? Everyone else is townier than you, sooooo

I'll figure it out.

Very reassuring...

In post 1383, charter wrote:If you're town, who is the other scum? Everyone else is townier than you, sooooo

In post 1404, charter wrote:
In post 1401, denisatp wrote:I for one think that matt is town

That would mean you are scum.

In post 1399, charter wrote:When were you both at L-1?

In post 1392, charter wrote:
In post 1391, projectmatt wrote:Why is Mastin town?

The question everyone but you is asking is why are you town.

In post 1479, charter wrote:Matt, you're wasting your time, we just have to wait for Cooldog to get in here and hammer. Night could last 10 minutes for all I care, one of the three of us gets killed, and we lynch Denis tomorrow.

In post 1420, charter wrote:To expound a little, I took the claim back because it was useless at that point since Smash was already lynched.

In post 1419, charter wrote:So, I'm actually a cop. Slaandar is obvscum (though I didn't investigate him). I got a non town result on Denis (also scum) last night. Soooooo, this game is over. My neighbor topic was never unlocked since Thor died day one.

Vote Slaandar

If anyone cares, my other targets were Mastin, AP, and Smash. Obviously they are all town. I took back my claim yesterday since it was incredibly obvious who I investigated if I had died last night (though clearly Mastin protected me) and you all would have quickly figured it out.

In post 1480, charter wrote:If you don't think Mastin was protecting me and got killed when I'm confirmed town and when I was so obviously a powerrole AFTER I CLAIMED A POWERROLE YESTERDAY TO SAVE A TOWNIE, then...... I shouldn't finish this sentence.

yes, town.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by projectmatt »

do you think charter is mafia
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by denisatp »

Go fuck yourself.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by projectmatt »

lol
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by charter »

Well, If you or Cooldog has anything for me, let me know, else I'm done posting until Day Five.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by charter »

Confirmed town since day one and alive at endgame!!!!!
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by denisatp »

Reminder that charter is arguing against himself.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

Scum has to be Charter and PM;

Gunsmith
Cop
Bodyguard
Neighbours

Does anyone actually believe this setup? nope, not any town.

VOTE: Charter

I am 2 shot tracker as I claimed yesterday;
Gunsmith
2shot tracker
Bodyguard
Neighbours

Its obvious which the setup there is NOT a cop and gunsmith obviously ergo Charter is scum

I don't see any need to explain further

PM is scum for obvious reasons with him.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:57 am

Post by charter »

MOD, Prod on Cooldog please!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog