Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Stranger, i'd have picked wrong too if not for the toxx thing...
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1465, Whiskers wrote:I don't think I did it very well, but apparently Rainbowdash liked it. I wasn't sure (and still am not sure) if I'm up to doing a REAL hydra. anyway...

Turns out the Pinkamena personality really lends itself better to playing Mafia a lot better than the Pinkie personality does.

I did love it.

See, the thing is if you havent seen the show, you wont get what she was doing but it was some very very impressive roleplaying going between her characters two personas that really just had me very interested in what she had to say. I do agree that the Pinkamena one is more productive for the game as a whole, but it was a riot for me to read most of your posts knowing the background of where you were pulling mood from. This is totally not a plug to make others watch the show either, but I was in the same "this probably will be watch one or two and im done" thing when I started, but hey. Here I am, she says plugging the show.

To answer a few of the questions though

-The game was balanced but I just disliked the poisoner role from a player standpoint. Not a role I enjoy seeing in a game, would almost argue it should only appear in themes. If I knew it was in the game I probably would have joined a different game instead.
-Players should receive confirmation that their action was received, just to be sure that no mod error occured at that point
-Never send night action reminders
-Why even lock a QT? If the players post when they aren't allowed, you warn them unless its an major offense, after that you modkill for breaking game rules. This just prevents something like life makes you flake, backup cant unlock QT. Open of day is mod preference all the way.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Whiskers »

She's right about the QT lock. I'm in a game where the mod DID flake and we had to have Papa come in and take over.

Rainbow, why do you hate non-super-standard roles? Poisoner, new mechanics, just like, EVERYTHING that might make the game more interesting-- It almost makes me think you'd want to play Mountainous. XP Yuck!

I don't join a lot of games like that because I
know
that I'll be disappointed if I don't pull the
one
Serial Killer role, etc.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Papa Zito »

fin.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”