Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Beck »

I get that sometimes town follows town, alliances and such. I've also seen scum leach to those.

I explained why I think palmar is town

Weird by process of elim based on knowing how setups work means as the only claimed PR alive, he is clear (odd he didn't die)

I know it's not me so who else is left?....
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 am

Post by monk »

Vote Count 5.3

scumhunter (2) - Palmar, Beck

Not Voting (2) - Weirdbeard, Scumhunter

scumhunter stands at
L-1

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
Palmar
Palmar
Goon
Palmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Post by Palmar »

In post 1449, Scumhunter wrote:
In post 1444, Beck wrote:Weird, I'm on my phone. Can you tell me what your abilities were and who you used them on?

Not sure I can find it on my phone right now.

Why did you want to know this. I don't see how that's relevant at all if you think I'm scum...

-"Blatant Buddying": I've explained how this makes plenty of sense as town. Town buddy town all the time. It's called gathering trust and forming a town alliance. I've also explained how my "buddying" to you was for the purpose of reinforcing the tone of my posts.
-"Lack of scumhunting": I disagree. I was unsure of myself day 1, but since I've been doing my best to find scum.
-"Process of elimination": Sure. I don't see how you have eliminated Palmar as a suspect though.

I disagree that Palmar deserves the win as scum. Scum never deserve to win unless town lets them.

@Beck/Palmar, one of you is town and terribly wrong about me. One of you needs to wake the fuck up before we lose this game.

That would be me then.

I'll gladly take this town down with me.
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Goon
weirdbeard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:32 am

Post by weirdbeard »

Hate to put you guys off even more but I have an assignment due in tomorrow. It might be a few days until I can make a call on this.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Thanksgiving had me busy and I'm working 10 hours today and tomorrow.. =/

Palmar, that's a shit atttitude if you are town. At least flesh out the reasons you think I'm mafia so I can show you why you are wrong. What is most infuriating is that both you and Beck have mutual town reads on each other but haven't really explained WHY nor explained reasons for why I'm scum...One of you is a lazy townie and it will cost us the game. And Palmar, if you are town, just notice that for all the bitching you do, I'm the one willing to try and not get frustrated when it counts the most.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Beck, can you explain again to me why Palmar is town?
Palmar, can you explain again to me why Beck is town?
Show
-----
-----
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1454, Scumhunter wrote:Thanksgiving had me busy and I'm working 10 hours today and tomorrow.. =/

Palmar, that's a shit atttitude if you are town. At least flesh out the reasons you think I'm mafia so I can show you why you are wrong.
What is most infuriating is that both you and Beck have mutual town reads on each other but haven't really explained WHY nor explained reasons for why I'm scum...
One of you is a lazy townie and it will cost us the game. And Palmar, if you are town, just notice that for all the bitching you do, I'm the one willing to try and not get frustrated when it counts the most.

I have explained why I think you are scum, you even responded to it.

I have also explained why I think palmar is town

so do you want to actually read my posts or do you want me to type them again?

accuse someone else of being lazy town but now claim something that isn't true? cmon man
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Beck, I'm not trying to be accusatory whatsoever. I'm trying to figure out who is scum. Either you or Palmar are terribly wrong town though. Even if you've explained it already can you give me like the 3 top things of why Palmar is town, it would be much appreciated:
-
-
-
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

And I mean, I've responded to why you are saying I'm scum...so...
Show
-----
-----
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1457, Scumhunter wrote:Beck, I'm not trying to be accusatory whatsoever. I'm trying to figure out who is scum. Either you or Palmar are terribly wrong town though. Even if you've explained it already can you give me like the 3 top things of why Palmar is town, it would be much appreciated:
-
-
-

unfotunately I don't think I can actually point to anything in the game he has done that was really super pro-town, he did have 1 post where he explained why johman was scum and reading that over again it made really good sense. I can link it when I get to a a pc

basically it comes down to if I think scum would bus both partners like he seemed to do, and I have never seen it happened before so it is either a first and GG to him for being cunning and ballsy, or he is town.

My gut says that you and weird could both be scum, but his PR claim makes sense, so idk.

I realize you have responded to my case, but out of the 2 of you and palmar, i'm leaning to you must be lying
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Beck, you need to do better. If you are town its not "oh well gg to Palmar" its "oh well bad game to Beck". Don't give up and say "oh well gg" if I'm wrong. You should be fighting to the very end with an OPEN MIND. Town fail so hard at this game because they tunnel. I've been guilty of it a time or two When you get the time, I'd like you to explain why exactly Palmar is town. I wanted Johman dead for much of the game too so that doesn't really distinguish Palmar and me...Yes, please do link it when you get a chance. Both scum have flipped goon, which means the last scum role is likely some sort of a power role. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that Palmar (as a godfather/some strong powerrole) decided to bus both of his partners.

Palmar, are you still participating in this game? Is there any way you are going to change your vote? Any possibility that you will consider you are just dead wrong if you are town? Please don't just say fuck it and vote...
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Palmar, I just read your iso. The only mention of why you view Beck as town at any point is in your #73 when you describe him as "clueless" townie like at multiple points this game...Any other reasons you think he's town? You've been calling him consistently town all game, can you back that up with some reasoning?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Iso'd both of the potential scumlords. Think Palmar is scum probably. Beck has at least been consistent of his fos on me. I'll post a mega case soon. I'm feeling lazy and just got uncharted 3.
Show
-----
-----
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Beck »

I'll do some reading over the weekend.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Palmar
Palmar
Goon
Palmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:09 am

Post by Palmar »

Do you even care which one of you convince scumhunter?

When you're the suspect in lylo, the worst possible play as scum or town, is to attempt to keep both options open. You sit down, and decide on one of the other possibilities and build a case. Now you're just coming across as desperately trying to convince one of us, which is incorrect play no matter your alignment. I don't care if you're scum, but I hate you if you're town.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Palmar, of course I want to convince whichever one of you is town. The trouble is knowing which one of you that is. At this point, convincing either of you would give town a better chance at winning then what we are looking at right now...I'm not about "building cases", I'm about hunting scum. As the day goes on, I am more and more confident you are the scumlord though.

The ONLY thing you've said for why Beck is town the entire game is that he has been "clueless townielike all game". Well I suppose you did say him asking Johman to be replaced d1 is a towntell and the more I think about that one, you are probably right. A scumlord legitimately asking the mod to replace a partner for his attitude in thread is not something that most people would do. But aside from those two things you haven't given any other reasons for why Beck is town or more importantly
ANY reason whatsoever for why I'm scum.

Ok, now lets look at your last several comments about me Bolded things for emphasis.

Scumhunter has been pretty useless throughout the game,
he's thrown around a few bad reads
, and he really pushed the idea johman and 2b1s couldn't be scum together... strange. But he also suggested Johman gets vigged.

I'm inclined to agree with Scumhunter, mostly because I'm not sure how much of a risk-taker he is, but generally advocating a vigilante shot on a teammate is a bad strategy as mafia. And when it's done, it's usually done in the form of including the fellow mafia in a list of good vigilante targets, instead of calling directly for a vigi shot on the teammate.

I agree with this completely. You were aware of this yesterday. How is this any less valid right now?

The simple explanation is that scumhunter actually posted johman as a sole vigilante target. He has also
made several good calls
throughout the game, and while just like almost everyone else in this game he's been
as much a hinderance as help
, I am more confident with killing Draken. Especially after draken's few last posts.

How does "throwing around several bad reads" mesh with "making several good calls this game" and "being as much a hindrance as a help" go along with any logical train of thought. What you think of me changes with what you need to use me for. Yesterday you posted the reasons I was town to make sure I didn't think too hard about the Draken lynch and now you need the lynch bait I'm it because well looking back Beck has consistently suspected me all game.

Scumhunter hasn't actually done anything particularly bad.

Well duh. I'm town.

--------
I need to reinforce this. If weirdbeard has a JK/RB role he absolutely need to both claim it and who he would use it on tonight. I know weird has said he is out, but given his paly this game I don't completely trust he will use his role optimally, no offense intended whatsoever. It's just that if you were to haev a RB/JK power it would essentialyl give us either another investigation/another check which is very useful for obvious reasons.

^This post by me is so townie it hurts. Read it. Think about it. Weirdbeard has been known to play his power role somewhat unconventionally and tbh suboptimally. There would be absolutely no reason for me to point this out to weird and give us a chance at an extra ML/investigation as scum. As scum, there would be no reason not to just let weirdbeard sit around with whatever power roles he may or may not have and kill him. And there is no way that scum would know what power set weird might have so the negative utility of this move for scum is immense and almost impossible to explain from a scum perspective in my opinion.

^This argument is pretty compelling for why I'm town.

Also, I realize that in a way this is somewhat wifomy, but mafia is retarded for not killing weird last night. There is no way to know that he was telling the truth about being out of power roles or that he can't use the same powers again. I would have killed weird 100% last night, but that's just me and I know you can't take my word on that.

vote: Palmar
Show
-----
-----
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Beck »

ok reading palmar's iso the ONLY thing I can hang my hat on is the fact he was so tunneled on johog all game, and than went to 2b1s.

he didn't really explore any other avenue and he stayed away from every mislynch.

I really don't know what to think about that, usually tunneling is only done by scum, but I am not one to criticize because I am known for tunneling myself.

I see more scum motivation behind scum's play than palmar's so I don't think it is enough to switch my vote.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by monk »

Vote Count 5.4

scumhunter (2) - Palmar, Beck
Palmar (1) - Scumhunter

Not Voting (1) - Weirdbeard

scumhunter stands at
L-1

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

He has stayed away from mislynches? He voted Draken and now me...

It's the not exploring any other avenue that is bad bad bad. Iso him again. Ctrl + F "Beck" and Ctrl + F "Scumhunter" Once you've read all the evidence or lack there of for either of his reads on either of us ask yourself if it makes for a townie to be so "sure" you are town Beck and so "sure" I'm scum without presenting a firm case. It's funny because you accuse me of buddying, but he's the one who has actually been lol scumlord buddying you all game!
Show
-----
-----
Palmar
Palmar
Goon
Palmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Palmar »

I'm glad scumhunter took my advice and settled on one of us to convince.

I'm also glad you decided I was gonna be your target of choice, means I don't have to deal with the headache.

I have popcorn, let's see what happens.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Palmar, you still haven't responded to either of the following in detail:
-Why am I scum?
-Why is Beck town?

You have said only a few words the entire game to either of those ends. Are you really this bad as scum that you can't up with a case? Or are you just terrible town! Would be ironic given how much you have bitched at other people this game. I'm still absolutely willing to consider you could be town and avoid this fail-ament if you are town and want to put marginal effort in here...
Show
-----
-----
Palmar
Palmar
Goon
Palmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Palmar »

No, as I said, if we lynch you I'm perfectly happy with the result, no matter what it is.

If Beck is the scum, I will not care as I consider his post on day 1 about asking for a replacement cheating.
If WB is the scum, I don't care, because he should have been autolynched for making the wrong play, as I have stated numerous times.

So, that leaves you!
Palmar
Palmar
Goon
Palmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Palmar »

Btw, Draken still should have been lynched, for his reads being terribly wrong.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

How is asking for an inactive player to be replaced "cheating"?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

weird, I need you to be active... The fuck is going on in here?
Show
-----
-----

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”