MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

He couldn't have, he replaced out after I got the card.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

If there's any docs both vigs are being kept alive and partial to complete kill control. Triple lynching is strange and since the card was retrieved not at start it should be one of lurker/uber/spice.

Next what's everyone opinion on a mass claim right now? Half the player list has pretty much claimed or hinted a lot by now and at this point the info scum don't have likely won't help them that much when just getting claims everywhere.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Replaced out before I got the card I mean.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1425, MonkeyMan576 wrote:He couldn't have, he replaced out after I got the card.

You said you got it during the night (or at least meant to have got it during the night), that is my issue with it.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

READ...WHAT...I...FUCKING...SAY!!!!!

I got the card during the day because the mod made a mistake.

This is the THIRD time I have been misquoted.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Jal »

I'll let other people decide mass claim since I've practically done it myself.

Monkey, it reads to me like the mod forgot to send YOU the card, not the slot.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Jal »

If there is some mod error instead, it needs to come out now.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I did. I'm not complaining about you or AI not using it.
In post 1118, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I just got a pm from the mod saying I got a third card during the night he forgot about.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

If the mod wants to post he made an error, that's up to him.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Jal »

Up to him? If he made an error then it's effecting game play right now. It's not really "up to him." Otherwise, I'm seeing you as either being a stubborn dolt regarding asking the mod or a liar regarding your cards.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I just don't see why you think I would like about a mod error.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I have requested for the mod to post his error.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

*why I would lie. My typing is bad tonight.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

If you are scum there's plenty reason to lie
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1383, SafetyDance wrote:This is annoying. If it wasn't for Mehdi's night action claim then I would totally be up for lynching between Monkey and Jal right now. There's gotta be some bad claims in amongst this and I think this one takes it. AI's play from the start was bad too.

Anyway, there's no rush to hammer, not that I'm adverse to get a lynch out of the way before a deadline, but we need to discuss everything and all permeations because I don't doubt that all tracker/watcher claims are going to get out of the night alive, or at the least not roleblocked so we need to be prepared and make sure we're at least set up so that if anything happens we can catch it. At least take this up coming weekend to discuss everything, I have plenty of thoughts I need to put down and working out to go through as well.

In post 1381, Lord Mhork wrote:Hang on, so is it actually possible the mafia has no killing roles? Is that balanced?

Seriously, where have you been for the last day of play? You're one of the lurkers or coasters here but your reads have looked pro-town, especially on Lurker early on but now you're either claiming stupidity or feigning ignorance. Massive game-play change.

I'm not feigning ignorance. We now have two deaths and two people claiming Vig cards along with seemingly everyone agreeing that killing is tied to the roles. Does this mean that scum has no kills? Just a factional kill? Could one of the Vig claims really be scum? (such as monkey)

Also, if mafia gets a factional kill, does that mean someone was blocked? Someone no shot? What happened?

Sorry I'm not dominating the game. I am reading along, though. Closely. There's just little for me to really comment on.

@that dude who said cheery's intent to hammer was scum risk:
Why?

(sorry for being short. I'm on my phone. >.<)
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I could think of better things to lie about if I were scum.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 1439, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 1383, SafetyDance wrote:This is annoying. If it wasn't for Mehdi's night action claim then I would totally be up for lynching between Monkey and Jal right now. There's gotta be some bad claims in amongst this and I think this one takes it. AI's play from the start was bad too.

Anyway, there's no rush to hammer, not that I'm adverse to get a lynch out of the way before a deadline, but we need to discuss everything and all permeations because I don't doubt that all tracker/watcher claims are going to get out of the night alive, or at the least not roleblocked so we need to be prepared and make sure we're at least set up so that if anything happens we can catch it. At least take this up coming weekend to discuss everything, I have plenty of thoughts I need to put down and working out to go through as well.

In post 1381, Lord Mhork wrote:Hang on, so is it actually possible the mafia has no killing roles? Is that balanced?

Seriously, where have you been for the last day of play? You're one of the lurkers or coasters here but your reads have looked pro-town, especially on Lurker early on but now you're either claiming stupidity or feigning ignorance. Massive game-play change.

I'm not feigning ignorance. We now have two deaths and two people claiming Vig cards along with seemingly everyone agreeing that killing is tied to the roles. Does this mean that scum has no kills? Just a factional kill? Could one of the Vig claims really be scum? (such as monkey)

Also, if mafia gets a factional kill, does that mean someone was blocked? Someone no shot? What happened?

Sorry I'm not dominating the game. I am reading along, though. Closely. There's just little for me to really comment on.

Why?

ScumCherry hamming would allow Boardwalk to possibly change hands from town to mafia. I haven't done anything scummy, besides not having a lot of time to answer questions. CheeryDog HAS done something specifically scummy now.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Doesn't change that possibility boardwalk could already be in scum hands.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Was the thing I put in bold not reasons for you being scummy?

Anyways if we want to decide on a mass claim or not then people need to comment on it.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1441, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 1439, Lord Mhork wrote:

Why?

ScumCherry hamming would allow Boardwalk to possibly change hands from town to mafia. I haven't done anything scummy, besides not having a lot of time to answer questions. CheeryDog HAS done something specifically scummy now.

In post 1442, Cheery Dog wrote:Doesn't change that possibility boardwalk could already be in scum hands.

^He has a point, Monkey. You're far from confirmed town at this point.

In post 1443, Mehdi2277 wrote:Was the thing I put in bold not reasons for you being scummy?

Anyways if we want to decide on a mass claim or not then people need to comment on it.

I don't like the idea of a mass claim. Scum have enough information as is. It's bad enough we have vigs out in the open; we might as well continue to hide any protective roles, no?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Still, it's not a risk town would want to take. I've barely been in the game a day. Give me a chance to prove myself as town.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 1377, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 1369, Lord Mhork wrote:Why is there a giant wagon on mehdi? 0.o

In post 1370, TehBrawlGuy wrote:People like to follow roles blindly without scumhunting or using any logic.

(see: policy lynching millers)

I found two guys who haven't read a thing this day! Ignorance slip *hi5* :roll:

I see you missed where I posted that literally everything else about Medhi, besides the Tracker discrepancy, is Town.

In post 1382, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 1368, TehBrawlGuy wrote:

Tonally Town, content post-early D1 is Town,
1-shot Doc claim is Town
. Tracker result is weird, but I'm chalking it up to a roleblocker.

Ya rly?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p4348301

I don't have any context for that, though. Under what circumstances did he claim, and so on?

In post 1384, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1370, TehBrawlGuy wrote:People like to follow roles blindly without scumhunting or using any logic.

(see: policy lynching millers)

Policy lynching millers is one of the best policies ever

Millers are the same as cits post-Cop death, or cits in games with no Cop. You use your brain to figure out whether or not they are scummy, rather than hoping a PR delivers Scum to you on a silver platter. Post-D1 Miller claims are fine to lynch, but we shouldn't get too much into mafia meta.

In post 1395, Jal wrote:TBG my reasoning is essentially in here:

In post 1265, Jal wrote:When I made my first post of the day, it was actually before I got my card. About a minute before to be exact. I would have still have said the same thing about the vig stuff, I think because a Baby Spice scum kill is weird. Also, not really being sure if cards recirculated I think. It really does point to Medhi if so, but now I'm really not sure about the kill flavor of my card anymore I thought it mentioned it. What peaked by interest about Uber maybe being the vig was Cheery saying Uber didn't go anywhere which I thought was weird and refer back to the weird Baby Spice scum kill bit.

I thought it was a possibility Cheery was lying so I brought up how I got vig during the night.

Ah, I get you. That makes sense.

@Monkey: How is Cheery any scummier than people who have their vote on you and won't move because of the claim?

@Everyone: Massclaim is a bad idea, imo. Assuming moderator competence, it's not Town advantageous on D2. Assuming imbalance towards Town, we're already way ahead and don't need to take risks to get further ahead.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Start working on it then. No town is gonna hammer you for a bit, at least. They shouldn't anyway.

L-1 pressure is cool anywho. Start talking. Quicklynches will be viewed with scrutiny. That's fair, no?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Monkey who are you shooting if you don't get lynched? I know you said you'd listen to what people said, but if the day ended now who would you shoot? Even if monkey is scum assuming one of the vigs is town (which jal likely is at least) keeping both alive for now has its benefits it the kills aren't just anywhere. UNVOTE: Monkey If monkey is scum and the kill he's referring to is the nk that blocks scum from night killing to just leave him alive and control the kill.

VOTE: guille
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

@Brawl: Hammering is a lot scummier than just placing a vote.

@Mehndi: I'd probably go by lowest level of activity, since I'm not too confident in my reads right now. Unless someone has a better idea.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”