Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 3

Not Voting: Cherry Nog, drmyshotgun, BBmolla, Mitillos, SlySly

With five aolive it is three to lynch/ Dealine is 7th of December
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1424, BBmolla wrote:
drmy you're either sane cop with a framer or a random cop buddy.

He's sane. DP's false result was due to scum action. Assuming that's true, that clears drmy, me and you.

Drmy now has a guilty on Mit.

If you and drmy vote Mit, I will hammer. We will then just have to vote CN tomorrow to celebrate our Town victory.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Why are you not considering the possibility of another scum action affecting that?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1427, BBmolla wrote:Why are you not considering the possibility of another scum action affecting that?

I'm not sure what you mean, explain please.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Post by SlySly »

Are you suggesting the guilty drmy has on Mit could be the result of scum tampering?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Yes.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Post by SlySly »

Okay BB, here are my thoughts on that.

Either,
1. More likely than all of the results being scum tampered, drmy could just be lying scum giving false results to direct the mislynches.

Or,
2. All scum needed was the one incorrect result on DP to completely discredit drmy's results.

Because all of the Framer talk earlier, I find myself believing #2. If #2 is true and there is only 1 scum left, I believe it is CN and he has framed Mit. I feel more strongly that #2 is the truth and there are 2 scum left and the results drmy has on you, me and Mit are accurate and they were counting on us not believing the second cop possibility or his results, especially after they caused an incorrect result on DP.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Post by SlySly »

If #2 is the case and there are 2 scum left, obviously we are in lylo.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:00 am

Post by Mitillos »

Vote: drmy

drmy is scum. Sly is his scumbuddy. CN and BB are VT. There haven't been enough VTs.
Either that, or drmy is scum alone.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:13 am

Post by SlySly »

Mit, go read post 1400. CN is scum.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Mitillos »

Everything you say in 1400 can be taken two ways. You choose to take everything the way that matches your theory. This is known as confirmation bias. Also, aren't you supposed to be 100% certain that I am scum, by now? Yet you try to convince me that CN is scum and you also don't vote me. Yeah, I'm happy with a Sly lynch as well as drmy one. BB, you in particular should realise this. You were thrown in drmy's "investigations" as town. This was to make you believe both drmy and that Sly was innocent. And yet, his only provable result was wrong; DP was undeniably town. I suggested the possibility of a framer yesterday and drmy resisted it heavily. Look at how the scumteam grabs onto it today.
options
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1431, SlySly wrote:Okay BB, here are my thoughts on that.

Either,
1. More likely than all of the results being scum tampered, drmy could just be lying scum giving false results to direct the mislynches.

Or,
2. All scum needed was the one incorrect result on DP to completely discredit drmy's results.

Because all of the Framer talk earlier, I find myself believing #2. If #2 is true and there is only 1 scum left, I believe it is CN and he has framed Mit. I feel more strongly that #2 is the truth and there are 2 scum left and the results drmy has on you, me and Mit are accurate and they were counting on us not believing the second cop possibility or his results, especially after they caused an incorrect result on DP.

But what if scum gave him two incorrect results.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:30 am

Post by SlySly »

Mit, you can't deny the Calcifer defense and the Xis attacks that CN made which I pointed out 1400.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1436, BBmolla wrote:
But what if scum gave him two incorrect results.

I think it's more likely that scum got 1 lucky result with DP.

I have already said, I'm equally happy with lynching Mit or Cherry Nog.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Mitillos »

I can deny that they were unequivocally scum-motivated. Yes, he was defending Calcifer and attacking Xisi. So? Town will do that for someone they have a town read on. Being wrong about someone's alignment is not scummy. If anything, it's town that can be wrong about someone, because the mafia already knows the alignments. And both N and Cheery Dog are experienced enough, to know when to bus and when to defend their scumbuddy. So, no, I don't think your case on Cherry is any better than the other ones you made in this game.
So, in short, today we lynch drmy. Tomorrow, if the game is still going, we lynch you. You should have killed me overnight, instead of malp. He was willing to follow your lynches anywhere. Bad call there.
options
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:42 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1439, Mitillos wrote:
You should have killed me overnight, instead of malp. He was willing to follow your lynches anywhere. Bad call there.

I see you have turned your shit spout on again. Quote one place in this entire game where malp was supportive of anything I said. If malp was willing to sheep me, you'd have been lynched days ago. I don't have a NK, I'm a seer.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Mitillos »

malp opposed lynching drmy yesterday. Before then, he was willing to lynch me, Pere and DP, whenever you wanted those lynches.
And if you really are a seer, you should see why it's obvious that CN and BB are clearly VTs, for the setup to make sense, given that no one flipped werewolf or a mafia PR. You should only be willing to lynch drmy or me. Yet you grant drmy townie status and call CN scum.
options
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:45 am

Post by SlySly »

Malp never supported anything at my suggestion and you know it. If I'm wrong, quote it.

I'll support a Mit or CN lynch. Spout all the shit you want. It ain't changing.

----------

Please, drmy and BB get in here and take action. The diarrhea spewing from Mit's mouth became intolerable days ago. I can't take anymore.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:32 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

The fact that BBMolla and SlySly both posted after Mitilos voted confirms to me that they are NOT a team.
I'll dully cross out the possibility of me being paranoid.

VOTE: Mitilos
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by Cherry Nog »

Holy shit Sly's case is horrible. Why use so many intensifiers? There's such a huge confirmation bias here that I want to apologise to Xisi for calling his cases shit; they doesn't compare to this. It's like reading a News Ltd article.
In post 1400, SlySly wrote:Post 127 – Votes me and tries to clear Kimor of what I accused him of.
You're upset because we voted for you? That doesn't make us scum.
In post 1400, SlySly wrote:Post 168 – Declares Calcifer town. Lightly busses Kimor
Nowhere in there do I "declare" Calcifer town. Why would I be "slightly bussing" Kimor if I'd just tried to clear him "of what [you] accused him of"?
In post 1400, SlySly wrote:Post 286 – High fives DP's lynch for towncred. Makes legit point against drmy(same reasoning as my belief in Mit's slip).
How can I do both of these things? At that stage, no one had explained that DP had hammered because of the named VT claim, so how could I have known that was why he'd done it unless we are a VT too?
In post 1400, SlySly wrote:Post 354 – Claims no one had mentioned vampires prior to malp's claim, which is a lie. Mitillos had brought up vampires multiple times prior to that claim.
This is a horrible scumtell and you know it.
In post 1400, SlySly wrote:Post 398 – Tries to enhance the finger point at Xis for Xis's case on someone that Cherry knows will flip town.
What does this mean? "Enhance" what finger point? There is nothing in that post calling Xisi scum.
In post 1400, SlySly wrote:Post 730 – Brings up qwints possibly being framed.
Qwints was the one that brought it up, as far as I can tell.
In post 1400, SlySly wrote:Post 737 – Again declares Calcifer as cleared.
You do seem to like saying I "declared" things don't you? It makes it sounds like that's all the post was, rather than it being a small part of the post (not even the main part of it - it looks like you've ctrl+f searched for Calcifer in all of our posts and tried to create a townread in them), saying that Calcifer is
cleared from being a werewolf
, nothing whatsoever about him being mafia.
In post 1400, SlySly wrote:Post 925 – Tries to act like he's defending Mit against slipping before admitting it was the same kind of slip that caught Kimor.
Yeah, okay, not sure what Cheery was thinking there. I wouldn't call that a defense of Mit; more asking for more than that to make a case.
In post 1400, SlySly wrote:Post 971 – In addition to 2 analysis paragraph about Mit and WW cops, spends two paragraphs acting like he believes the the Calcifer in attempt to gave future town cred. Then votes PeregrineV with no further reasoning mentioned.
I did ask Cheery about the PV post after he made it, and he told me it was for pressure.
In post 1400, SlySly wrote:Post 995 – Violently attacks Xis's case against Calcifer.
I won't deny I thought Xisi's case on Calcifer was shit. I still think it was, but I can understand why now; he shoehorned scum-motives into something he was null on before (same as you're doing to us now).
In post 1400, SlySly wrote:Post 1075 – swipe at Xis. Chainsaw defending Mit.
Again, I don't have a problem admitting Xis's case was shit. "Chainsaw defending" is explaining flavour now, is it? You were being deliberately dense about the whole thing - that you knew more about the flavour from reading one wiki article than anyone else who had actually read the books.
In post 1400, SlySly wrote:Post 1136 – hard discredit of Xis case on Calcifer
Again, Xis's case on Calcifer was shit.

I think your major problem with us is that we didn't sheep your egotistical shitposting. And that I didn't like Xis's case on Calcifer, which yeah, I didn't. Why do you believe shotgun to be town? I don't understand.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:33 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1444, Cherry Nog wrote:
I think your major problem with us is that we didn't sheep your egotistical shitposting.

I didn't have a problem with you at all until I iso'd you and saw all the Calcifer love and the Xis hate. You're scum, that's the only problem I have with you.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 am

Post by SlySly »

Welcome to another wonderful round of while the lurkers lurk.
Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:12 am

Post by Cherry Nog »

In post 1445, SlySly wrote:
In post 1444, Cherry Nog wrote:
I think your major problem with us is that we didn't sheep your egotistical shitposting.

I didn't have a problem with you at all until I iso'd you and saw all the Calcifer love and the Xis hate. You're scum, that's the only problem I have with you.

In post 1444, Cherry Nog wrote:I think your major problem with us is that we didn't sheep your egotistical shitposting.
And that I didn't like Xis's case on Calcifer, which yeah, I didn't.

Like the case you just made on us, Xis's case on Calcifer was shit. Xis had the excuse that he had a guilty result; you don't have that. Normally, when town builds a case it's because they have noticed someone doing scummy things, but when scum build a case they have to make stuff up, because they already know the alignment of the defendant and so are looking at posts in a completely different way. When Xis made his case on Calcifer, it was because he knew Calcifer's alignment, not because any of his actions looked outright scummy.

The fact that you didn't respond to anything else I said makes me think that you retract those points? And you're going to go with "Calcifer love" (please quote this) and "Xis hate" (I disliked his cases and thought they were coming from scum; I have explained this) as your entire case?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 am

Post by BBmolla »

I need to do a reread with partnerships in mind. Just realized were in almost absolutely LYLO.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 am

Post by BBmolla »

Everyone should name who they think the scumteam is.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”