drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Mafia-n00b has taken a deep dive into the sea of lurking.
Just hammer this scum.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Post by manho »

we'll hammer him after settling down everything.

now go read everyone else and gives opinions. we need that to plan our night actions.

i know the work will most likely be a waste, but it's better be prepared than not.
mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Post by mafia-n00b »

Nothing to do. You guys are gonna lynch me. I've given my reads. What more do you want?
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Post by manho »

it has to be drmyshotgun if mafia-noob is not scum.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 1428, mafia-n00b wrote:Nothing to do. You guys are gonna lynch me. I've given my reads. What more do you want?

Uh-huh.
No defence?
My GTKAS!
mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:46 am

Post by mafia-n00b »

I already said I'd respond to any questions people had... but if you want, I'll do a point-by-point on the wall. Incoming.
mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:30 am

Post by mafia-n00b »

In post 1348, drmyshotgun wrote:I'm finding some interesting shit in Mafia-n00b iso.
I'll just give a taste of his earlier posts.

In post 37, mafia-n00b wrote:VOTE: Wraith

Last to confirm before Day1? SCUM!

Early interaction with Wraith (scum).

OK, both you and MattP seem to have a problem with my RVS vote, and I'm honestly not sure why. I just picked someone and came up with a "reason" for funsies. It's one of the only points in the game where we can just be ridiculous.

In post 47, mafia-n00b wrote:OMGUS in RVS? Sure.. why not...

OMGUS vote followed and dismisses it without making content out of it.
Wraith claims to have "Found Scum" in Mafia-n00b.
Some multiple votes follow.

I brought it up as a curiosity, I didn't think it was a scumtell. Hindsight is 20/20, but keep in mind that at the time, I didn't know Wraith was scum.

In post 54, mafia-n00b wrote:Aaaaaand so it continues.

My meta is that people always think I'm scum early game... ALWAYS. For completed games, 2 town, 1 scum... everyone thought I was scum right off the bat... and I'm not even sure why.

Says it's normal that everyone thinks he's Scum early in the game.
Yeah... This looks scum. Person bringing in his own meta stuff to defense? Even provides links. Must be very dependent on this meta-thing to defend himself.

It is normal for people to think I'm scum during D1. Regardless, I don't see how "yeah, I get why you might think I'm scum, check my meta" is inherently scummy... especially since it's
true
about my meta.

In post 84, mafia-n00b wrote:This MattP wagon is bogus.
FoS
on all you wagoneers.

Without much substance, says MattP is having wagon that is "bogus".
Possibly a Scum trying to pull I-told-you-so thing?

Nope, just an observation (protip: It
was
bogus). I thought that there was probably scum on that wagon. It turned out, obviously, that there wasn't ... but that was my thought at the time.

In post 213, mafia-n00b wrote:@MattP:

Wraith scummier than manho?? I don't see it. My take is that 171 should convince you to lynch manho.

Defends Wraith.

That's not a Wraith defense, that's a manho accusation. I didn't say Wraith was town, just that manho was scummier. Re-read Manho's 171... that's why I wanted him lynched. Arguing to get your biggest scumread lynched is a scumtell? That's a new one on me.

In post 1351, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 246, mafia-n00b wrote:UNVOTE:

@manho, OK, that actually makes a bit of sense

Backs off from Manho quite easily.

I got distracted by Maruchan, mostly, but I
had
misunderstood manho, so I unvoted. Keep in mind, under your theory that I'm the last scum, manho is town. I'd have no reason to back off town-manho if I was scum, I'd want him mislynched.

In post 258, mafia-n00b wrote:VOTE: Bunnylover

I know you've got some catching up to do, but you've done nothing to help the town and the game is over a week old.

Votes a lurker/late.
Scum move.

I disagree completely. There is nothing scummy about voting lurkers for pressure. Heck, there isn't even anything scummy about lynching lurkers if they won't contribute.

In post 260, mafia-n00b wrote:
In post 259, kuribo wrote:hey n00b how come you never asked why I think you're town?

A) I don't know that you think I'm town, 231 had so much stuff going on that I'm not sure what to take seriously.
B) I don't particularly care right now.

Pretty stupid reaction. B is kinda scummy.
Next post, he claims to be "done" with Kuribo.

It seemed that kuribo was trying to rile me up, so I elected not to play his game. Obviously, we all know how well that worked.

In post 274, mafia-n00b wrote:
In post 268, Zdenek wrote:

I've already caught the obv. scum Mykonian, who's now taken to posting elsewhere while avoiding this game.

I take it 122 and 152 are the bulk of your "evidence" against Mykonian?

Would you support a manho lynch today?

How do you feel about lynching someone for actual scummy behavior prior to lynching lurkers?

@lurkers, GET BACK IN THE GAME, DAMMIT!!!

Had backed off from Manho earlier, yet asks Zdenek if he'd support Manho lynch.
Mentions lurkers again.
Looks like he wants things easy for his Scum-life.

Lurkers are bad for town. Lurkers let scum hide. Attacking lurkers is not anti-town. And yes, I still found manho scummy and still do. All that said, you'll note I was advocating lynching someone for being scummy INSTEAD of lynching lurkers.

In post 308, mafia-n00b wrote:Bah... you want me to do math myself?!?! ;P

I think Wraith is at L-1, but no one said anything and I didn't want to hammer... so
FoS
on Wraith.

Doesn't want Wraith lynch. Okay. I am really positive of Mafia-n00b being scum now.
Says no-one said anything. -__-
Still throws a FoS.

I don't get what your complaint here is. I wasn't prepared to end the day, but I found Wraith suspicious.

In post 314, mafia-n00b wrote:Sigh. That's the 2nd damn time I forgot its not 5. I need some kind of "idiot check" or something when I look at votes.

VOTE: Wraith

Votes Wraith when realising he wasn't at L-1. WTF?

Again, not sure what the problem is. Once I realized that it wouldn't end the day, I voted for Wraith, like I had already said I wanted to. What's confusing to you?

In post 357, mafia-n00b wrote:Yeah... it's time to get rid of Mykonian.

Added bonus, NS, you probably won't need to worry about an extension. ;P

VOTE: Mykonian

All aboard! Mykonian lynch wagon~

You mean the wagon that 9 other people were on and YOU hammered? Yeah, that's pretty damning right there... :roll:

In post 368, mafia-n00b wrote:
In post 361, kuribo wrote:Scum doesn't benefit from asking for an extension.

Scum-NS seeing scum-Myko on the road to lynchdom might hope for time to derail that wagon. I don't see giving NS towncred for that.

Thinks NS is scummy. Well he got that right.
Perhaps he
knew
NS was scum and just said so.
So that he can: I-told-you-so again later?

This is pure tunneling. I can't win with you. If I think scum are scummy, I'm just fishing for towncred by bussing, if I think town is scummy, it's because I'm trying for a mislynch. You've already decided and are just looking to confirm your biases. Besides, note my logic was that scum-NS was trying to protect scum-myko.... but myko was town. If you're going to credit me with "knowing" NS was scum, you might want to realize that that specific argument for NS-scum fell apart as soon as myko flipped town... not a very convincing way to fake towncred.

In post 444, mafia-n00b wrote:I also targeted senjai, so I don't know what conclusions to draw. :(

After I claimed to have targetted Senjai, he says he targetted Senjai as well. And doesn't know what to make of it??
Also this kinda messed up the popcorning.

I genuinely did fuck up the popcorning, sorry about that. That's just a derp-tell, though. I don't know why you're confused about how I couldn't draw conclusions... with two people targeting, how were we to guess/reason our doctor-types?

In post 448, mafia-n00b wrote:I used the "target the player paired with you" algorithm someone mentioned.

The hell is this?

It was a reference to 395 and 396 from kuribo.

Aaaaaand, he gets into a fight with Kuribo.
Yeah, we now know that this fight CANNOT be a Scum-to-Scum fight.

So? That just means it was town-town.

In post 620, mafia-n00b wrote:OK, I see it.

VOTE: Nobody Special

This isn't a pressure vote, this is an intent to lynch vote.

Gets on board SS. NobodySpecial

More tunneling. I can't laugh for crying.

In post 712, mafia-n00b wrote:...

The sad part is I checked the first post before I wrote that. :sigh:

Gets the set-up wrong.
Look who's talking if I say that this is scummy, but something interesting.

I've fucked up on the setup for this SO much this game... as have others. I don't think this is a scumtell in others, and I *know* it's not in me, so...

In post 768, mafia-n00b wrote:@Maruchan:

Why on Earth would I remind town about daytalk if I was scum?

Umm...because it exists? And can be easily checked?
Using this to say you are Town is stupid.

Meh, it may be stupid, but it's true. I brought it up because I was worried people were forgetting that scum could change strategies mid-day.

In post 835, mafia-n00b wrote:NS, are you planning on contributing or what? Should we just policy lynch you?

Ooooh, pulls PL on NS. Lol?

That was sarcastic, obviously. We had plenty of reasons to lynch NS that were real. It was a taunt to get him to post more.

In post 850, mafia-n00b wrote:
Vig request: NS

@Matt: It prevents scum from hammering and then claiming "oh, was he at L-1? Oopsy!"

Requests NS to be vigged. Lol?

What's your beef with this? I thought NS was scummy. This was a phase in the game where people weren't just voting, but also requesting that people who thought they were killers target specific people, remember?

In post 853, mafia-n00b wrote:
In post 851, Maruchan wrote:
Wah, wah! I'm mad because no one believed I'm town. Rather than admit it's because my playstyle involves me being an ass, I'm going to be petty and hope that my team loses just to spite them!

Good riddance. Hope to see you never, Maru!

Tries to justify Maruchan lynch as a kind of PL.
Therefore taking all responsibilities away. Right?

Not right. Maruchan was being a pissy little baby about it, so I called him on it. He was declaiming his own win condition because he got butthurt... that's not cool.

In post 888, mafia-n00b wrote:... eight dead townies, zero dead mafia... and at MOST, two townies were killed by mafia. We're gonna hand them the win. :(

Fake sugary emotion?

Real frustration. You were
pleased
with our performance to that point?

In post 899, mafia-n00b wrote:@Seanald: Really? Your scumdar is broken, dude.

Casually shrugs off Seanald's suspicion.
FoS on Seanald at that point. Seanald has said Mafia-n00b's post 888 (see above) is a product only Scum can produce. Yeah, I kinda agree.
[/quote]

Then both you and Seanald aren't too good at this. If you
truly
believe that there's no way frustrated town can want to vent harmlessly like in 888, you are VERY bad at this game. That argument is terrible.

In post 1032, mafia-n00b wrote:VOTE: Nobody Special

Scum needs to die.

Uh-huh.

Uh-huh.

In post 1112, mafia-n00b wrote:
In post 1107, drmyshotgun wrote:
So you
knew
Nobody Special was scum, huh?

In post 1110, drmyshotgun wrote:I know you to be scum.

... seriously?

....yeah, you knew NS was Scum too, didn't ya?[/quote]

What? I was pointing out that you were saying THE EXACT THING that you were complaining someone else did and you did it TWO POSTS PRIOR. That's a facepalm of epic proportions. *I* never said I knew NS was scum... wanna know why? It's because I didn't... because I'm town. I don't think saying it is a scumtell, anyway, because people often use hyperbole (say "know" when they mean "convinced") in this game. But calling it a scumtell when you've just done it yourself? That's just absurd.

In post 1134, mafia-n00b wrote:Can someone put up one of those nice posts where we map out everyone's targets?

VOTE: Seanald

Two things that is completely independent of each other in one post.
One is requesting some useless information which he won't really utilise.
The other is voting Seanald. Nice.

Sorry, I missed the memo where we are only allowed to mention one concept per post. Also, it wasn't useless... the target mappings have given us some decent information, even if they're not fully conclusive. We've got an almost certain conf-town!

In post 1215, mafia-n00b wrote:
In post 1211, drmyshotgun wrote:lmao
Mafia-n00b is scum too.

Your scumdar sucks.

Uh-huh... :/

OK, technically, it could just be that you're scum... and that's why you're playing like crap. :roll:

In post 1296, mafia-n00b wrote:How long should I wait before hammering?

Eager to prove himself with hammering of Wraith.
Lolage.
Perhaps he's scared that Wraith comes back and says stuff that might link him to Wraith?
Anyways, this is scummy.

If I was worried about Wraith coming and talking, I'd use my daytalk thread to tell him not to if I was scum. I didn't want to end the day if anyone wanted to discuss/plan anything for the night. It's not complicated.

In post 1329, mafia-n00b wrote:VOTE: Wraith

Cross your fingers, everyone! (except for scum... you don't cross your fingers... you just die)

Riiiiight...

This pretty much concludes Mafia-n00b iso.
Yeah, I think he's scum.

In conclusion, all of your arguments have been answered. Anything else?
mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:36 am

Post by mafia-n00b »

Sorry for the few formatting errors, but I think it's still pretty clear.

My conclusion from all of this is that drmyshotgun is either tunneling so bad that he will never find the true scum or he's desperate to find a patsy because HE is the scum.

So, lynch drmy and if the game continues it's manho... or vice versa, but my bet is on drmy.

VOTE: drmyshotgun
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:37 am

Post by MattP »

Hey, mafia, since I have practically no time can you do a quick iso of dr and point out anything scummy?
SlappyKrust
mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:39 am

Post by mafia-n00b »

I will, but I think his "case" on me is pretty blatantly bogus, and that's a scumtell right there. But yeah, I'll ISO.
mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 am

Post by mafia-n00b »

In post 356, drmyshotgun wrote:VOTE: Senjai
This guy posted 6 times throughout the game. Each time he's here he posted useless shit. Has like 2 days gaps inbetween his posts as well.
The ISO looks terrible.
Lurker scum with nothing to say. Well, he's getting replaced and rightfully so, but my vote will be on him for now.

Concerned with senjai being a lurker.. will later go on to make my "obsession" with lurkers part of his case on me. He is guilty of exactly what he accuses me of.
In post 374, drmyshotgun wrote:Sigh, the decision has pretty much been made up, no?
Shall I hammer? Nay, not yet. Instead I'll ask this before the hammer: "Any last words, Scum?"

Complained that I asked before hammering Wraith... he did the same thing here.

In post 385, drmyshotgun wrote:VOTE: Mykonian

Mykonian seems to have given up. Hope this reduces the amount of content I'll have to read.

In post 517, drmyshotgun wrote:What the fuck, I go to sleep, wake up, there's three pages? Control yourself people.

Complains about too much content, and then accuses me of bringing up two points in one post instead of creating more posts. Also, more content helps catch more scum. Three pages in one night... so? Read!

In post 671, drmyshotgun wrote:VOTE: Seanald
Caught him, we did.

This is exactly the sort of post that, if *I* made it, drmy would say "Riiiiiight" or "Uh-huh". More hypocrisy.

In post 723, drmyshotgun wrote:Scums have daytalk? Since when?
VOTE: Kublai Khan

In post 726, drmyshotgun wrote:UNVOTE:
Sorry. Looks like I'm more fail at rules...
VOTE: Seanald
Back to our dodgy soft-speaking friend.

He complained about me bringing up daytalk in my 768 post, even though he himself had recently *forgotten* about it. Maybe it wasn't so pointless for me to mention it, huh?

In post 994, drmyshotgun wrote:I randomly chose who to protect/whatever-I-do.

So Seanald, you shithead, you're saying that I won't say anything useful?

@mafia-n00b: That will work. Assuming we both live until tonight.

In post 1224, drmyshotgun wrote:Umm, Zdenek was supposed to make a point.
Do we have a night plan? The mod will probably come in pretty late so I'd say we've got Time.

@n00b - Like last time?

Attacks people for chosing the same people as him to protect, but claims that he chose randomly. Also, keeps being willing to make deals with me on who to target even though I'm his prime suspect?

In post 1241, drmyshotgun wrote:VOTE: manho
Sheeping.

In post 1243, drmyshotgun wrote:I must agree with KK being scummy. Wraith has possibility too.
UNVOTE:

In post 1245, drmyshotgun wrote:VOTE: Kublai
Sheeping.

I was his primary suspect going into the night, but suddenly everyone else is scummier than me?

In post 1248, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 1215, mafia-n00b wrote:
In post 1211, drmyshotgun wrote:lmao
Mafia-n00b is scum too.

Your scumdar sucks.

In post 1216, drmyshotgun wrote:Oh, so you saying Seanald isn't scum too?

Mafia-n00b is still a strong suspect too.

In post 1291, drmyshotgun wrote:@Mafia-n00b - Eh, okay.

So what's the plan?
MattP is looking in a very strange spot right now.

In post 1318, drmyshotgun wrote:So what do I do?

Still suspects me, still wants to deal with me on targets, still unsure what he "should" be doing.

-------------------

Put all this together and it doesn't look good to me. Add in the totally bogus case on me and it looks worse.

Also, note that he habitually doesn't quote people, which makes reading him in ISO *very* difficult. Town should want people to be able to easily review their cases... most of his are very difficult to read because they are devoid of context. While it's true that this *could* simply be a playstyle issue... it's demonstrably anti-town, even if not intentionally so.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:14 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

Yeah Mafia-n00b is scum.
My GTKAS!
mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by mafia-n00b »

No responses to anything... neither to my rebuttals or to my accusations?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Vote Count #18:

mafia-n00b (2) - (drmyshotgun, manho)

No Lynch (1) - (for myself)
drmyshotgun (1) - (mafia-n00b)

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Permanent V/LA.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 1438, mafia-n00b wrote:No responses to anything... neither to my rebuttals or to my accusations?

No need bro.
Good job though.
My GTKAS!
for myself
for myself
Goon
for myself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by for myself »

i still stand by no lynch.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Post by manho »

unvote
for now. deciding between mafia-noob and drmyshotgun.

need to hear mattp's opinion.

@for myself, so who's the scum?
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Yeah I'm fine with getting lynched today if it means Mafia-n00b goes tomorrow anyways.
My GTKAS!
for myself
for myself
Goon
for myself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:29 am

Post by for myself »

this is how im currently leaning:

mafia 40%
manho 40%
shotgun 15%
mattp 5%
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:39 am

Post by MattP »

I don't think the cases on dr or mafia are too strong and it looks like town arguing with town, but I also have a town read on manho.

Mafia is playing a good game.

However my gut says that dr is most likely to be scum right now, because his oveconfidance concerning mafia reads fake.

If we mislynch and I get NKd kill mafia tomorrow

VOTE: dr
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:39 am

Post by MattP »

Unvote

ekrlkrlkkrl I can't decide hold on lemme check something.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:48 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1399, mafia-n00b wrote:
In post 1394, MattP wrote:MY SUGGESTION:

MANHO AND DR TARGET FOR MYSELF
ME AND FOR MYSELF TARGET NOONE

PLAN GOOD?

But why? All that does is try to stop a NK. Have we given up on trying to Vig scum?

In post 1402, MattP wrote:kfjalkjlksdjklf

UNVOTE: Mafia-noob

Scum wouldn't be worrying about what happens after they die when they're the last scum.

^I still really think this was a townslip, it didn't seem like it was going out of its way to be like, "hey, I'm town and I don't care if I die, I'm thinking ahead to night phase because I know I'm a mislynch," it just said that with a genuine tone that wasn't forced or out there.

I don't want to lynch mafia because of this.

I still think manho is a townread.

I am fine with a dr lynch.

VOTE: Dr
SlappyKrust
mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:50 am

Post by mafia-n00b »

Ugh... this is confusing. I'm trying to work out when/if/how we end up in MyLo or LyLo... the problem is that with unknown doctor flavors, we might end up in a weird situation.

I'm reasonably confident that we should have at least one mislynch to burn through, so if whoever we choose today isn't scum, we've still got a chance. For this to be MyLo now, we'd have to mislynch, then lose two townies at night, and have the final living townie be not a JK or quack/CPR... well, depending on how the mod deals with "stalemates".

@Mod: What happens if a JK and a Scum are the final two and cross target at night after No Lynching? Also, what happens if the last two players are a Scum and Quack who cross target at night?

Actually, this argues for being very cautious with night actions if we mislynch today. We could technically lose overnight if we have two town killers left who both chose "wrong" and aren't blocked.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:50 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

Should I hammer myself?
Will my death guarantee mafia-n00b death?
My GTKAS!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”