Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Vi wrote:
ElectricBadger 1419 wrote:*Crosses fingers and
hopes you guys are right
Washing your hands of the lynch?
My view was pretty well expressed before the wagon started, but since the game is still going I'm reasonably sure I was wrong, actually.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I was going to say about the same thing to EB,
You act like your not involved with the towns decision. With the "You Guys" thing.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Vi »

ElectricBadger 1425 wrote:
Vi wrote:
ElectricBadger 1419 wrote:*Crosses fingers and
hopes you guys are right
Washing your hands of the lynch?
My view was pretty well expressed before the wagon started, but since the game is still going I'm reasonably sure I was wrong, actually.
Then why cross your fingers? :?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Vi wrote:Then why cross your fingers? :?
*Rolls eyes*
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Charlie »

Gah, what is the town thing to say during twilight? That I think that LlamaFluff and ElectricBadger are equally suspicious and that I have great trouble deciding who is the bad guy? (the above statement is true btw).
Kindness
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by Percy »

Ellibereth
ducks his head down low, dragging his shiny metallic hoof across the ground, snorting with determination and rage. His silver horn glints in the sunlight as he charges into the
Black Object
, never to be heard from again.

Ellibereth
Robot Unicorn
Purple
Yellow
Red
, has died.

It is now
Night 4
. You have 48 hours to submit your Night Action to me, if you have one.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Percy »

Charlie
slumps to the ground, robbed of his
Colour
, and as he does the world goes grey. Bursting forth from the
Black Object
is...

ElectricBadger, the Reincarnation of the Dark Horse!

The world goes black, and the
Robot Unicorns
feel their world decay around them.

From somewhere, they hear the following refrain:

Closing your eyes I see
My eyes are closing
Feeling so sad for me
Dark and foreboding

It's cold outside
I am here in vain!
Let go of the bright
Let the blackness in

Never will I be with you
Make believe with you
An end to harmony, harmony and love!

Charlie
Robot Princess of the Robot Unicorns
Red
Green
Blue
had his
Colour
stolen, and the
Digital
R
a
i
n
b
o
w
can no longer sustain itself!

ElectricBadger
The Reincarnation of the Dark Horse
, fulfils his Win Condition and wins the game!
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Percy »

Role PMs + Mod Notes

The Scum

The Dark Horse
, played by
TonyMontana
Socrates
and
ReaperCharlie
:
The Dark Horse wrote:You are the
Dark Horse

You are aided by the
Jealous Princelings
, who know who you are. Whilst you know there are two of them, you do not know who they are and have no way of communicating with them.

Once during the game, you may post
Pardon: Playername
in thread during the 24 hour Twilight period after a lynch vote has been accrued. That player's lynch will not occur. You may not target yourself.

Every night, you may PM the Moderator the name of another player. You steal their Colour, and that player begins the next day Colourless and malfunctioning. They will die at the end of the next Day, unless someone prevents this from occurring.

You automatically acquire the Colours of any lynched player. You may be able to acquire Colours by other means.

The Moderator considers this a viable fakeclaim:
You are the
Robot Unicorn Governor

Once during the game, you may post
Pardon: Playername
in the thread during the 24 hour Twilight period after a lynch vote has been accrued. As long as three points of
Orange
remain in the rainbow, that player's lynch will not occur. You may not target yourself.

Your Colours are:
Yellow
and
Purple
You know that there are dark forces at work in the Digital Kingdom, and they would be very interested to know your Colours...

Win Condition: You win when all the threats to the Digital Rainbow Kingdom have been eliminated.

You know that the game begins with 24 Colours in the rainbow.

Your Colours are:
Colourless

Win Condition: You win when you have acquired 3 points of each colour (
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
), or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm receipt of your role via return PM.
Mod notes: Any points acquired by the Dark Horse are removed from the Rainbow.
There are no means to gain Colour other than the Dark Horse kill and lynching.

Jealous Princeling I
, later
The Reincarnation of the Dark Horse
, played by
ElectricBadger
:
Princeling wrote:You are a
Jealous Robot Princeling

You and your partner
VasudeVa
may talk at any time in this quicktopic thread [Link].

You work for the Dark Horse,
TonyMontana
. He does not know who you are and has no way of communicating with you.

Each Night you may decide on a target between you. At the beginning of the next Day, the Dark Horse will be informed of that player's Colours. You may target yourselves with this ability.

If the Dark Horse dies, you will assume the power of the Dark Horse, as long as your fellow Princeling is also dead. You will lose all the abilities listed in this PM and gain the abilities and Win Condition of the Dark Horse at this time.

You know there are no
Trackers
or
Watchers
in this game. The Moderator considers this a viable fakeclaim:
You are the
Robot Unicorn Watcher

Each Night, you may PM the Moderator a player's name. As long as at least three points of
Purple
remain in the rainbow, you will be informed who targetted the chosen player with a Night Action. You will be informed if this ability fails due to insufficient Colour.

Your Colours are:
Red
Blue
and
Yellow

You know that there are dark forces at work in the Digital Kingdom, and they would be very interested to know your Colours...

Win Condition: You win when all the threats to the Digital Rainbow Kingdom have been eliminated.

Your Colours are:
Red
Blue
and
Yellow

Win Condition (while the Dark Horse lives): You win when the Dark Horse has acquired 3 points of each colour.
Win Condition (when and if the Dark Horse dies): You win when you become the Dark Horse and fulfil the Dark Horse's Win Condition.

Jealous Princeling II
, played by
VasudeVa
:
Princeling wrote:You are a
Jealous Robot Princeling

You and your partner
ElectricBadger
may talk at any time in this quicktopic thread [[http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/GGpQNUEkSXWy9]Link[/url]].

You work for the Dark Horse,
TonyMontana
. He does not know who you are and has no way of communicating with you.

Each Night you may decide on a target between you. At the beginning of the next Day, the Dark Horse will be informed of that player's Colours. You may target yourselves with this ability.

If the Dark Horse dies, you will assume the power of the Dark Horse, as long as your fellow Princeling is also dead. You will lose all the abilities listed in this PM and gain the abilities and Win Condition of the Dark Horse at this time.

You know there are no
Trackers
or
Watchers
in this game. The Moderator considers this a viable fakeclaim:
You are the
Robot Unicorn Watcher

Each Night, you may PM the Moderator a player's name. As long as at least three points of
Yellow
remain in the rainbow, you will be informed who targetted the chosen player with a Night Action. You will be informed if this ability fails due to insufficient Colour.

Your Colours are:
Orange
Green
and
Purple

Your Colours are:
Orange
Green
and
Purple

Win Condition (while the Dark Horse lives): You win when the Dark Horse has acquired 3 points of each colour.
Win Condition (when and if the Dark Horse dies): You win when you become the Dark Horse and fulfil the Dark Horse's Win Condition.

Mod notes: If one of the Princelings assumes the mantle of the Dark Horse, they immediately gain the Colours previously accrued by the Dark Horse as well as the Colours from all subsequent lynches, but lose their own.
If the Princelings target the Trickster, they report to the Dark Horse that the Trickster is one of each colour; he is in fact Colourless.
If at least 24 points of Colour remain in the Rainbow when the Dark Horse is lynched, the Princelings may elect to do the following:
"You may each select a player who is not a Princeling, and amongst yourselves you must choose one player who is a Princeling. Each of these players will begin the next Day colourless and malfunctioning, and will die at the end of the next Day. If the Princeling dies, the remaining Princeling will assume the powers of the Dark Horse at the beginning of the following Night."

The Town

Robot Queen of the Robot Faeries
, played by
Vi
:
Robot Queen of the Robot Faeries wrote:You are the
Robot Queen of the Robot Faeries

You can command your Robotic Faeries to fix malfunctioning Robots. If someone appears to be malfunctioning and dying, you may post
exactly
the following text
once
during the course of the game:

By the power of
Vital Orange
and
Regal Purple
, I command the malfunction of PLAYERNAME to be debugged, and for their Colour to be restored!

If there are at least three points of
Green
remaining in the Rainbow, their malfunction will be fixed. If there is not sufficient Colour, you will be informed of its failure via PM. You may not target yourself.

Your Colours are:
Orange
and
Purple

Mod notes: Any player Healed in this way will acquire their Colours back from the Dark Horse.

Digital Dolphim Firewall Squadron Commander
, played by
farside22
:
Digital Dolphin Firewall Squadron Commander wrote:You are the
Digital Dolphin Firewall Squadron Commander

Blue
remain in the Rainbow, any actions that target them tonight will fail. You will be notified if this ability fails due to insufficient Colour.

Your Colours are:
Yellow
and
Purple

Robot Stargazer Unicorn
, played by
omnino
and
Seacore
:
Robot Stargazer Unicorn wrote:You are the
Robot Stargazer Unicorn

Each Night, you may PM the moderator a player's name. As long as at least three points of
Red
remain in the Rainbow, you will learn whether that player is a
Jealous Princeling
, a dire threat to the safety of the Digital Rainbow Kingdom. You will be notified if this ability fails due to insufficient Colour.

Whilst you do your best to make sure your results are always accurate, you have been wrong before...

Your Colours are:
Yellow
Orange
and
Blue

Mod notes: Receives "Princeling" if they target the Trickster.

Robot Changeling Unicorn
, played by
animorpherv1
:
Robot Changeling Unicorn wrote:You are the
Robot Changeling Unicorn

You begin the game with no Colour. Upon receipt of this role, you must choose up to three (and at least two) Colours from the following list before posting in the thread:
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple

You may not choose the same Colour more than once. At the beginning of each Day, you may PM the moderator to change any choice of Colour before you post.

Your Colours are:
To be selected

, played by
Maemuki
and
Charlie
:
Robot Princess of the Robot Unicorns wrote:You are the

If you are lynched, the next Day phase does not occur, as everyone is attending your funeral.

If you malfunction and die, the next Night phase does not occur, as everyone is unable to shut down due to their feelings of loss.

Your Colours are:
Red
Blue
and
Green

Robot Trickster Unicorn
, played by
LlamaFluff
:
Robot Trickster Unicorn wrote:You are the
Robot Trickster Unicorn

Born without Colour, you have long revelled in the ability to trick others (both good Robot Unicorns and bad Robot Unicorns!) into thinking someone you're not.

Your Colours are:
Colourless

Mod notes: Appears as Princeling to the Stargazer, and as one of each colour to the Princelings.

Robot Unicorn I
, played by
dramonic
:
Robot Unicorn wrote:You are a
Robot Unicorn

You have no special abilities, but you're very Colourful!

Your Colours are:
Orange
Blue
and
Green

Robot Unicorn II
, played by
Ellibereth
:
Robot Unicorn

Your Colours are:
Purple
Yellow
and
Red

Robot Unicorn III
, played by
Robocopter87
:
Robot Unicorn

Your Colours are:
Green
and
Red

Action summary

Pregame

animorpherv1 chooses
Red
Orange
Yellow

N1

farside22 targetted Seacore
Seacore targetted Vi (Not a Princeling)
Jealous Princelings targetted Vi (
Orange
and
Purple
)
Socrates targetted ElectricBadger

D1

Vi cures ElectricBadger

N2

farside22 targetted Vi
Seacore targetted Robocopter87 (Not a Princeling)
Jealous Princelings target VasudeVa, Seacore, Vi (prevented)

N3

ElectricBadger became the Dark Horse
ElectricBadger targetted farside22
farside22 targetted Vi (failure, insufficient
Blue
)

N4

ElectricBadger targetted Charlie

Thanks also to my Unicorn helpers,

The Vote Count Unicorns
:

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:
"Awww, I missed the fun!"

The Modkill Unicorn:
"I'm so glad I wasn't needed!"

The Prod Unicorn:
"I LOVE YOU FILTHY LITTLE BASTARDS"

The Replacement Unicorn:
"Thank you replacements, each and every one!"

Thank you all very much for playing!

I will give my thoughts on the game in a day or two, but please ask questions and provide any and all feedback.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

crap crap crap crap

I thought this was a 2-2-8 game with EB-TM and VV-Eli pairings, and getting Eli lynched first would confirm Vi as town and seriously lower the chances of my getting lynched so it would be an easier win.

Im glad I called all the information I picked out of my role right at least. Also that my read on RC-town was dead on. Upset I went against my initial strong dram-town read, every time ive done that its got town lynched.

I DO think scum was overpowered in the sense that a goon could suicide to win themselves the game.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Thinking more, this is exactly what I ment when I said scum win condition is broken if its the color one. One scum endgamed three players, after killing a player that made it F4 with a double day.

That is my biggest complaint about the game, I think scum wincondition was easier then that of a normal game (note im not taking anything away from scum, they played a good game). I do think though, especially when you see plenty of 9:3 games with a traitor, that this wincondition favored scum. Especially with potential for two kills a night (technically meaning scum could win D3 with the two goons being dead)
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Holy Crap! We won! Badger, I love you so much. <3.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Well played, all.

As for Llama's comments, I agree that the scum WC seemed much more forgiving than a normal game: there's little chance I would have lived to the bitter end.

However, I also felt that the scum team was astonishingly underpowered. We had no real PR at all; DH not knowing who the princelings were meant we couldn't really target threats well, and a cross kill or lynch was pretty much inevitable; being forced to sacrifice one of our own after losing DH annihilated us; and the poison-kill and poison doc bred confirmed townies with votes faster than we could kill them irregardless of game play.

Ultimately, it took some amazing turns of luck to keep me alive: Vi curing me, the kill on Vas implying he was an SK, and the lucky color draw on charlie (which would have been a suicide NK otherwise).

My basic frustration in the game was the super-importance of the DH role and the @#$# players who kept being shuffled through it. In review, a twilight pardon of Ani would have 'proven' Soc and wouldn't have really cost us very much. The repeated lurking was just godawful frustrating and I still can't believe Reaper got himself killed for it. Vas and I were nearly positive at that point that we'd lost the game (and very seriously considered resigning), as we didn't have a WC or night kill until one of us died and could only do our mass kill thing immediately or not at all.

Have to admit as well that I'm inordinately pleased with my fake claim working out. I was a bit frustrated at our fake claims being the same role and one nearly impossible to falsify, and with titles that stood out glaringly besides. Initially I only intended to stay alive for a short time - it was actually my intention to ninja hammer when the opportunity presented itself - so it's kind of ironic that I was the one to finish.

Finally, in case there are any doubts - there was no bastard modding at all on Percy's part. Felt really guilty constantly accusing him of it :(

Anyways, thanks for the great time guys, it was a really nice final game here.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

VasudeVa wrote:Holy Crap! We won! Badger, I love you so much. <3.
You were an awesome scumbuddy!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

^^That.

You guys should read out quicktopic, especially the parts when ReaperCharlie got lynched. We were bitching about it bad XD.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:47 pm

Post by Charlie »

Well done, team mafia. Well picked Night-Kill, ElectricBadger. You got exactly the colours you needed.

I did some colour number crunching during the night, just like ElectricBadger did in his QT. I tried to balance the total number of colours and see their possible distributions and I come to realize that there are only so many possible combinations. LlamaFluff must be colourless for everything to balance out... here's what I thought:

I knew I had 3 colours. So, knowing the average number of colours per player = 3 and there are 10 people with colours, (I went for 10 because it is much easier to calculate, and this means I assume Llamafluff to be colourless at that time) with 6 colours used in this rainbow, I (incorrectly) set the total to be 30. Yeah, we now know the actual number is 24 + 3 from a changeling unicorn. So from my POV, Llamafluff is colourless i.e. telling the truth i.e. I would believe he isn't mafia and I thought there was one person with 4 colours. LlamaFluff having colours would totally upset this balance! Based on this, I totally would have left LlamaFluff alone and go after ElectricBadger if the game wasn't over :P

I actually liked the concept of colour win condition. It is unique & unique is good. The math-puzzle-implications was fun.
LlamaFluff wrote:I DO think scum was overpowered in the sense that a goon could suicide to win themselves the game.
Well, that means they must "jesterize" themselves without outing their Dark Horse.
Llamafluff wrote:Especially with potential for two kills a night (technically meaning scum could win D3 with the two goons being dead)
No, I don't think that is how it works... Only the Dark Horse can NK. The Jealous Princelings can't kill squat. Also:
Percy wrote:If at least 24 points of Colour remain in the Rainbow when the Dark Horse is lynched, the Princelings may elect to do the following:
"You may each select a player who is not a Princeling, and amongst yourselves you must choose one player who is a Princeling. Each of these players will begin the next Day colourless and malfunctioning, and will die at the end of the next Day. If the Princeling dies, the remaining Princeling will assume the powers of the Dark Horse at the beginning of the following Night."
This is what happened. With the lynch of animorpherv1 D1; added with the revival of ElectricBadger D2 (by Vi), the number of colours in the digital rainbow is exactly 24. The Jealous Princlings choose to suicide VasudeVa to obtain the Dark Horse win condition; and tried to take both Seacore and Vi down with them. However, Vi was protected by farside22 that night. Thus, only Seacore and VasudeVa malfunctioned and died.

Wow, mafia nearly conceded? :shock:
Kindness
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:00 am

Post by Vi »

E-Badger didn't get and wouldn't have gotten lynched because of successful WIFOM. I'm impressed.

Had the next Day come my decision would have been between E-Badger and Charlie, heavy on the Charlie side. Note to Chaz - don't say things that look blatantly suspicious ("and then there were five") or needlessly cryptic ("I believe this game is well-balanced and colorful.") or out of place ("and you wanted so much for him to flip scum!"). While I realize it's a null-tell from a purely objective standpoint, people (i.e. me) don't play from a purely objective standpoint.

Scum Governor+Beloved Princess made this a game that could swing hard against the Town; the only reason scum got lynched at all in this game was because we happened to target ReaperCharlie. Then it just would have been a matter of WIFOM as to why E-Badger and VV were still alive the next Day. Either way, between the limited reveals and the way this game was set up there was plenty of potential for Town to have essentially NO useful flip information until Twilight 3.

The people who got lynched deserved it 125%. That's not necessarily to say that they should have been lynched, just that they deserved it. Being able to tell the difference between those categories is "skill" in Mafia.

So let's see what I got here.

[ ] ani - don't even remember what read I got, but I did help lynch him
[x] Seacore - Town in spite of himself
[0.5] dramonic - Town after a while in spite of himself, scum after RCharlie lynch
[x] farside - Too Town to pursue D1; Town afterward
[x] Robocopter - VI-Town D1, below radar Ds 2 and 3, would have been superTown D5 because of the Ellibereth hammer
[0.5] hp[leaves] - Scum at the end of D1, as not scum as you could get D3
[x] L-Fluff - Town D1, never got past being on the bubble of being scum
[0.5] Ellibereth - Town D1 and D2, scum afterward
[0.5] E-Badger - Scum D1, Town after claim
[x] VasudeVa - Scum right up until his claim, including a remark that he was pinging scumtells I didn't even know I had
[x] TM/Soc/RC - On waiting list for scum D1, finally got to him D2

It doesn't look as bad in hindsight. As it stands, this is going to be my last game for a while.
Ever since I've gotten these boxes under my name (reference #6), I've lost five out of five Town games, usually in spectacular fashion pulling defeat from the jaws of victory.

Last - I'm not reading the endgame scene again so this can be my mental image of the Dark Horse.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:12 am

Post by Vi »

Actually, one other comment.

The scum fakeclaims - which basically won them the game - were only possible because of daytalk. In addition, Dark Horse as Inverted Traitor is actually quite a bit stronger than an ordinary Traitor. A scumteam trying not to get acci-bussed by a Traitor will have an easier time getting out of it than a Traitor trying not to get acci-bussed by a scumteam.

Just a setup design note. Daytalk is not a non-factor unless the scumteam is incompatible or incompetent to start with.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am

Post by Charlie »

Vi wrote:Had the next Day come my decision would have been between E-Badger and Charlie, heavy on the Charlie side. Note to Chaz - don't say things that look blatantly suspicious ("and then there were five") or needlessly cryptic ("I believe this game is well-balanced and colorful.") or out of place ("and you wanted so much for him to flip scum!"). While I realize it's a null-tell from a purely objective standpoint, people (i.e. me) don't play from a purely objective standpoint.
Roger dodger, o fearless leader!
The first comment I agree with, I guess that wasn't necessary. I guess at that time I was wondering if there were anybody wanting to twilight talk.

The second comment...well... I didn't see it as cryptic! Maybe poor choice of words?

Out of place comment was actually teasing you. Yeah, sorry I messed with you there; my bad.

Thank you much for feedback!

And a big thank you to all that I played with in this game including Percy the mod; I had tons of fun. Hopefully I'll get to play with such good people in the future; but now I'm not playing online mafia indefinately.
Kindness
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 am

Post by Vi »

Charlie 1442 wrote:The first comment I agree with, I guess that wasn't necessary. I guess at that time I was wondering if there were anybody wanting to twilight talk.
You want Twilight talk, go to your local bookstore and look for the people dressed in black

No hard feelings, of course. Thanks for replacing in!
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 am

Post by Charlie »

Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:28 am

Post by Charlie »

Oh hey, a question:
Vi wrote:Scum Governor+Beloved Princess made this a game that could swing hard against the Town
Robot Princess of the Robot Unicorns Role PM wrote:You are the Robot Princess of the Robot Unicorns.

If you are lynched, the next Day phase does not occur, as everyone is attending your funeral.

If you malfunction and die, the next Night phase does not occur, as everyone is unable to shut down due to their feelings of loss.
Is the BP role usually packaged with "Lynched=2 nights, NK-ed=2 days"?
Kindness
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:03 am

Post by Vi »

Charlie wrote:Oh hey, a question:
Vi wrote:Scum Governor+Beloved Princess made this a game that could swing hard against the Town
Robot Princess of the Robot Unicorns Role PM wrote:You are the Robot Princess of the Robot Unicorns.

Is the BP role usually packaged with "Lynched=2 nights, NK-ed=2 days"?
No. Usually a B. Princess skips the next Day phase regardless of when the Princess is killed. Skipping the next Night in your role was probably added as a balancing mechanism.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:42 am

Post by Charlie »

Ah, got it, thanks.
Kindness
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Damn. I would think scum tying themselves together like that. It's people like eb/vv doing so that will lead to more townie's getting lynched in the future by me.
:lol:

Oh well I still thought Llama played terrible as town this game. :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Ugh, we lost!
Well, that was a very fun game. Though most of the timei had no idea how to go about scumhunting. Well, Kudos to Badger for not dying. Most everyone was calling him scum.

Another town loss for me...
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”