Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1191, Raskolnikov wrote:I think him claiming the role plus the specifics of this setup mean even if he was town the role has already essentially lost utility.
How can you argue this when you didn't get him to claim his abilities?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:50 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1399, MariaR wrote:1) Naomi
I mean you accused me of not reading the thread...
In post 1399, MariaR wrote: 3) I did one because I felt forced and I had to do one.
Hmmm. Who was making you feel forced to post one?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 661, Slandaar wrote:
In post 655, rb wrote:I'm trying to figure out what buttons KTS pressed.
All my other scumreads were kinda eh maybe. This one though :]
In post 806, Slandaar wrote:Town
Infinity
Raskol
Manuel
Naomi
Unfortunately rb

Fairly town
Kraska

More like towneh
JarJar

Leaving
LQ, KTS, DGB, Maria, Aristo

Aristo kinda dealt with the case from Raskol well. LQ going for rb is kinda eh maybe.

Leaving
Maria, DGB, KTS.

KTS/DGB are definite.
In post 783, rb wrote:Also LMFAO what is Manuel doing.

No wonder I can't read this game. There's more terrible votes than there are scum. Those of you that are town can u plz not?
:neutral:

Why are you voting me? do you have reasons? no. Just a bruised ego.

Stop being a waste of space and actually vote scum.
Here's a few here you keep going like this "could be town" "eh maybe" on this one more like a fall back being unsure on reads is a normal thing but not the way you're wording them
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1401, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1399, MariaR wrote:1) Naomi
I mean you accused me of not reading the thread...
In post 1399, MariaR wrote: 3) I did one because I felt forced and I had to do one.
Hmmm. Who was making you feel forced to post one?
Kraska I made a huge deal about not really knowing how much my reads stand and I got asked to make one and I didn't really want to say no
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

When you were calling me scum in a few posts (like the one I quoted) did you read where I said "i'll say why they're scum later" Or did you miss that.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by Slandaar »

My reads are what they are. You are saying all my reads should be certain town or certain scum?

Do you think people would sheep my 'eh' reads? Am I trying to get people to sheep those reads?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1404, MariaR wrote:When you were calling me scum in a few posts (like the one I quoted) did you read where I said "i'll say why they're scum later" Or did you miss that.
I just don't find it relevant. I didn't like how you had RB&Infinity as scum but liked their interaction. Then you voted LQ? I didn't really need further explanation. As said I didn't have you as super scum just most likely of everyone bar DGB/KTS.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1406, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1404, MariaR wrote:When you were calling me scum in a few posts (like the one I quoted) did you read where I said "i'll say why they're scum later" Or did you miss that.
I just don't find it relevant. I didn't like how you had RB&Infinity as scum but liked their interaction. Then you voted LQ? I didn't really need further explanation. As said I didn't have you as super scum just most likely of everyone bar DGB/KTS.
I didn't like their interaction I said I don't think it's a SvS interaction and I went for the read I was more sure on in my 3 of RB/Infinity/LQ

and to answer your other question I think people should out certain reads instead of eh reads but that's my personal pref
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1405, Slandaar wrote:My reads are what they are. You are saying all my reads should be certain town or certain scum?

Do you think people would sheep my 'eh' reads? Am I trying to get people to sheep those reads?
In post 1407, MariaR wrote: and to answer your other question I think people should out certain reads instead of eh reads but that's my personal pref
Indeed it is.

That doesn't answer my second/third question. (the more important part)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think I answered all your questions unless I missed any?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1405, Slandaar wrote: Do you think people would sheep my 'eh' reads? Am I trying to get people to sheep those reads?
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

I agree that some reads are hard to explain because your not sure about them yourself but that doesnt mean readlists help scum more then town.
Asking about those reads helps town understand the thought process of the other player and judge his interactions during the game.

Also you just used the argument you dont like about readlists against Slandaar i am confused.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

No I don't think people would and no I don't think you are trying to get people to sheep them I haven't seen you push on any "eh" read
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1412, MariaR wrote:No I don't think people would and no I don't think you are trying to get people to sheep them I haven't seen you push on any "eh" read
Excellent.
In post 1402, MariaR wrote: Here's a few here you keep going like this "could be town" "eh maybe" on this one more like a fall back being unsure on reads is a normal thing but not the way you're wording them
In post 1396, MariaR wrote:he went at it also trying to give reads with escape routes so incase any of his reads got sheeped and was wrong he'd always have a blanket to fall back on
:]

I'm out for a bit need to work. Think about it.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

just because I said I don't LIKE reads lists doesn't mean I think readlists are scummy
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1414, MariaR wrote:just because I said I don't LIKE reads lists doesn't mean I think readlists are scummy
What is this referring to?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:11 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1411, Manuel87 wrote:I agree that some reads are hard to explain because your not sure about them yourself but that doesnt mean readlists help scum more then town.
Asking about those reads helps town understand the thought process of the other player and judge his interactions during the game.

Also you just used the argument you dont like about readlists against Slandaar i am confused.
To the last line of this because that's how I took it but it's also mostly a statement for everyone
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1416, MariaR wrote:
In post 1411, Manuel87 wrote:I agree that some reads are hard to explain because your not sure about them yourself but that doesnt mean readlists help scum more then town.

To the last line of this because that's how I took it but it's also mostly a statement for everyone
I didnt say nor mean that readlists are scummy. I said its confusing that you would use the exact argument you used in your example for why you dont like readlists against Slandaar.
You said a thought process like that only helps scum so why would you use it in this case?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:18 am

Post by MariaR »

I never brought up reads lists when I was talking with slanndaar I was saying his eh reads he can use to fall back I never tried to say "read lists only help scum so you must be scum!"
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:18 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm sorry if i'm not getting what you're trying to say it's all very confusing atm
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

This game's really in a state of limbo until DGB posts stuff or gets replaced.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1418, MariaR wrote:I was talking with slanndaar I was saying his eh reads he can use to fall back
But they are my reads. You are basically saying I have to read people either Solid Town or Solid Scum I cannot have any inbetween.
In post 1397, MariaR wrote:Player A (town) *makes reads list* Player B (Town) "Can I have you reasoning for Player D" Player A: Well this is kinda a hard townread/scumread for me to explain Player B: This guy must be scum his reads are weak and he can't explain them! *Player A is lynched*
Manuel is saying I am player A and you are Player B.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1421, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1418, MariaR wrote:I was talking with slanndaar I was saying his eh reads he can use to fall back
But they are my reads. You are basically saying I have to read people either Solid Town or Solid Scum I cannot have any inbetween. Yes it's something I always dislike because of the thing I said before and I guess I have no right to push on someone for having maybe reads it's a bad habit I have from playing java mafia I should explain it more...I guess what i'm trying to say is lets say you have someone in your "could be scum" pool and that player flips mafia being like: See I told you! THAT'S what would ping me
In post 1397, MariaR wrote:Player A (town) *makes reads list* Player B (Town) "Can I have you reasoning for Player D" Player A: Well this is kinda a hard townread/scumread for me to explain Player B: This guy must be scum his reads are weak and he can't explain them! *Player A is lynched*

OHHHHHH OKAY...I am slow it's a huge point on way I dislike giant reads lists because I see the thing I showed you happen a ton because of it
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:01 am

Post by MariaR »

^Ignore this post I added words in by mistake that make it look weird
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:02 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1421, Slandaar wrote:
But they are my reads. You are basically saying I have to read people either Solid Town or Solid Scum I cannot have any inbetween.

1) Yes it's something I always dislike because of the thing I said before and I guess I have no right to push on someone for having maybe reads it's a bad habit I have from playing java mafia I should explain it more...I guess what i'm trying to say is lets say you have someone in your "could be scum" pool and that player flips mafia being like: See I told you! THAT'S what would ping me

Okay and this was mostly to just say why I dislike reads lists and doing them because this is what happens a lot in my experience on the site

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”