Mini 1611: Wet Fever Dream Mafia. Ended.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Honey

Moving back here
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Honey bee »

ok i'm getting weirded out by these no kills. T s o has to be some luck god to prevent 3 kills.

is there any possibility that ika was the only mafia on his team?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I guess some sort of third party without a "win as part of the town" caveat is possible but we're already questioning balance for the mafia team
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In the event of a nokill I wanted to no lynch just to be sure but this game has dragged on way too long.

Nm, do you believe your partner to be scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

As in TSO? No, if he's scum he a protect he can only use if he doesn't kill, which gives him 2 conf town he can't kill, or at least 1 he can't and 1 that he'd have a lot of explaining to work his way out of since he can't even claim scum roleblocker and the like
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Honey bee »

so you believe I'm a godfather right? You wouldn't mind if we nolynched and see if all 3 of us have matching wincons?

I can still confirm via fruit vendng.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

From my perspective we lynch you and probably win, if that doesn't work we lynch Elmo and win, so my vote will stay on you, if the rest of town wants to no lynch then so be it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

And we've had 4 night of no kills now so the prospect of you being confirmable is less and less enticiing
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Honey bee »

We can no lynch and investigate you if all 3 match we'll start entertaining godfathers and the like. There's no reason to lynch me until lylo/mylo.

also its only been 3 nights of nokills..
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Elmos role is ridiculously weak without a godfather already.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

As said above, that means nothing to me, and you only need to convince half of the other 4 to achieve a no lynch, you energy is better spent there

And 3 or 4 my point still stands
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's a defacto full cop?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Honey bee »

with 2 people who give incorrect results (3 if godfather).

I don't understand your vote especially when you were very cooperative yesterday. Your more willing to believe I am a godfather than just elmo is lying to you and your suspicion of me feels out of nowhere.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Town have significant power otherwise no matter who is scum here and to be frank I'm only here because of cross replacement and this is not the type of game I would ever really choose to play, after 3 no kills I'm going to try and end game sooner arther than capitulate. Regardless the set-up related things that were keeping my vote off you (or elmo) are approaching irrelevance
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Honey bee »

You want to end the game because of disinterest yet you want to consider remote possibilities rather than just follow with the poe plan you agreed to yesterday. And I outlined it pretty clearly for you to do this wifom shit yesterday.

VOTE: Not_mafia
I'm good with this.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Part of the plan yesterday involved you being conf town and possibly even a guilty, that plan failed and from my perspective the "PoE plan" now is it's probably you, if not then Elmo. And we win.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Honey bee »

yes, by either elmo or by my fruit vending. elmo confirmed I share a wincon with t s o so unless we're both scum then we are town.
In post 1349, Honey bee wrote:What makes you confirm town elmo?

Actually if the scum is anyone else but elmo I'd like them to tell us because there's no way they can win. If it is elmo it's likely we'll still win anyways. but either way if we can't confirm me/narrow the scum down to one person we can lynch me in lylo.

We lynch either bert/tso/ nm today.
if they're town, elmo targets one of whichever wasn't lynch (one of bert/tso/nm). I target anyone but elmo.
If no kill we can nolynch and determine the scum by having elmo target the last out of them.

If kill I'll either be confirmed or get another chance to confirm myself the next night.
If I mess up again, we lynch me and let scum win.
So the only situation that we lose is if I can't confirm myself within 2 nights.

Tbh I don't think it's a faith healer either because a scum faith healer still makes the scum team really weak. Idk what to make of bert now.

Did you even read this?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I understand. And rest of town is still free to vote a no lynch and can do so easily, I'm just making the optimal vote for me. Selfish? Probably. Scum? No.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Post by T S O »

i want a nl
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:54 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Unvote

We can make this game end tomorow I feeel
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:43 am

Post by reinoe »

I received fruit.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Honey bee »

kk lets do this then.
VOTE: no lynch
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by T S O »

vote: nl

on elmo for reals. nm, go on someone else. elmo is my boy.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'll flip a coin between Reinoe and Who, first one here can choose heads or tails
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1399, Not_Mafia wrote:If Elmo is telling the truth there's probably some sort of wincon godfather to make this balanced

I totally forgot about this, but I was rolecopped by DLA as well. You think i'm investigative immune against 2 cops?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”