Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by Kison »

Muerrto wrote:BUT if they're Mason's Kison could've grabbed Mneme and that'd make him vanilla but not. And on second thought, Masons in a cult game would make sense, so the town can team up too against the 4 cults.
Kison wrote:However, don't misconstrue what I said to have any assumed level of certainty. I'm not sure of anything. I do not know that Mneme is not a cult member, but I do know he's not a good prospect at the moment.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Ok...if Kison's not certain, just saying it anyway, then um...I'm confused.

In a game with 4 cults and all 4 still alive, how the hell would you feel comfortable defending someone if you're not certain?

I find it hard to believe you guys would be culted together and try this gambit but I can't think of another reason to defend someone in a FOUR cult game if you're not sure...

Can you try and explain a little better?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by Kison »

I'm not arguing that Mneme is innocent. I'm arguing that the likelihood that he is scum is significantly less likely than others. Why are you so certain he is scum? Why would you prefer a Mneme lynch over a Kison lynch? Please answer me that.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by Muerrto »

You also showed up pretty quickly after being called out...
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by Kison »

Coincidence. If you do a quick trace of my posts you'll realize my posting has been lower than usual the past day or so. Answer the question, por favor. Why Mneme over Kison?
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Mneme over Kison because the mneme wagon is already in place. Kison is scheduled to die later today, does it really matter which order we do kills in the same day on? :p
"By far the towniest player in the game. Very good scum hunting, doesn't let anyone off the hook. All in all I find Mac's posts insightful and thought-provoking. " - Vel-Rahn Koon
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Kison wrote:I'm not arguing that Mneme is innocent. I'm arguing that the likelihood that he is scum is significantly less likely than others. Why are you so certain he is scum? Why would you prefer a Mneme lynch over a Kison lynch? Please answer me that.
I'd prefer you both because you lurked then showed up when called out. You're defending someone but not claiming so you can't be held responsible if you're wrong, and you won't explain why he's less likely to be scum.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Cavebear with a toothache
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by Cavebear with a toothache »

Kison wrote:Here's a question, though. We know Adel was a cop. Let's theoretically say for a moment that Adel investigated Mneme. Two possibilities : guilty, innocent. If Adel got an innocent, do you think she would have placed her vote on Mneme like she did?
Is this why you don't want to vote mneme? Or do you have something else?

I'm voting mneme because he's been acting very different today compared to yesterday, and has tried to use what I consider to be reasoning that acts against the town's best interest. I'm much less confident about Kison's alignment.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Kison wrote:Coincidence. If you do a quick trace of my posts you'll realize my posting has been lower than usual the past day or so. Answer the question, por favor. Why Mneme over Kison?
Hehe takes time to post man, it's been answered.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Cavebear with a toothache wrote:
Kison wrote:Here's a question, though. We know Adel was a cop. Let's theoretically say for a moment that Adel investigated Mneme. Two possibilities : guilty, innocent. If Adel got an innocent, do you think she would have placed her vote on Mneme like she did?
Is this why you don't want to vote mneme? Or do you have something else?
Good catch but not a good reason.

I'll still okay with Nmeme dying, we need a couple more votes.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: mmeme

-fixed tags
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by Andycyca »

Macavenger wrote:Mneme over Kison because the mneme wagon is already in place. Kison is scheduled to die later today, does it really matter which order we do kills in the same day on? :p
How many scheduled lynches for today? Kison and me?
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by Kison »

Macavenger wrote:Mneme over Kison because the mneme wagon is already in place. Kison is scheduled to die later today, does it really matter which order we do kills in the same day on? :p
Holy scumbag batman, yes it does matter. What makes it matter? The case you have against Mneme over Kison. You base order on scuminess. I'm asking what makes Mneme scummy to you. Bad, Macavenger, bad!
Muerrto wrote:I'd prefer you both because you lurked then showed up when called out.
Would you have preferred I wait until 3 days from now to show up? Like I said, my posting has been scarce the past two days. Ignore that if you wish.
Muerrto wrote:You're defending someone but not claiming so you can't be held responsible if you're wrong, and you won't explain why he's less likely to be scum.
How the frak would me not claiming make me not responsible? Answer that.

Here comes the claim, though.

I'm a Watcher. I watch people. Ladies, make sure you close your curtains when changing, because Kison
might
be watching
you

I do not have a special name. I am standard Watcher. My response to Dead Rikimaru a few days ago...
Kison wrote:
Dead Rikimaru wrote:In a game of Suicidal Dayvigs, Density Cops and Prison Wardens a simple "roleblocker" sounds out of place, doesn't it?
Well, it's a "Density Cop" because of the elements they target. "Serial Killer" and "Inventory" maintain their traditional role names. I don't find Roleblocker too hard to believe.
...was influenced, in part, by the fact that I have a standardized role name.

~~N0~~
Target : Mneme
Visitors : Adel

~~N1~~
Target : Mneme
Visitors : None

The past two nights I've seen one person visit Mneme. That person was Adel. This is why I asked the question about Adel and the significance of her Day One vote on Mneme. I was struggling with whether or not I should go for Mneme Day One based on that vote, but I came to the same conclusion as whoever responded to me : that her lack of following up suggested she did not receive a guilty result. This would indicate Mneme is not two of four recruiters. Since I also have not seen anyone else visit him over the past two days, this suggests he has not been recruited.

So why am I uncertain? Because he could still be one of the other two recruiters. The only thing I know for a fact is that Mneme is not a recruit. Since Macavenger brilliantly indicated he has little good reason to be voting Mneme, my lack of willingness to vote Mneme over Cavebear is further justified in my own mind. You folks have to choose whether or not to believe me. You then have to decide if your case on Mneme(which I still would gladly like to hear a recap of, as like I said he could very well be scum) is damning enough to lynch him.

Am I recruitable? I'm not telling you. If I answer yes, scum know that killing me is the preferable option. If I answer no, they know to try to recruit me. The right move is to keep them guessing.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Ok...that was quite detailed. And now I wanna know...

JUST WHO IS IN THE DAMN CULTS!?

I'd say your claim put Mneme in the same camp as Farisde and Ergo then, possibly cult but not fire/ice(for ergo and farside, the other for mneme of course)

That still leads me back to DGB. Can anyone tell me why she's still alive and everyone keeps defending her? I've never played with her but her last vote was JEDI!!! And he was an SK, a danger to the cults.

Unvote, Vote: DGB

Also, unfamiliar with Watcher, do you also do what a tracker does and see if they go somewhere or only if someone goes to them?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by Andycyca »

Unvote, Vote: DGB
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by armlx »

Wait, how does it put him in the same camp? Adel was unrecruitable and not a risk for dying, figured she could milk another investigation at the least out of it. I see no reason her vote shows him as not Recruiter. In fact it makes me more suspicious of him. Her vote left a trace. We should listen to it.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by Macavenger »

If anyone alive has ever targeted mneme, please claim it. Kison's claim strikes me as pretty fakeable, and the only way we'll disprove it is if someone has actually targetted mneme.

Honestly, at this point I strongly suspect at least 1 CL is hiding behind a fake claim. It's not Xtoxm, and I know it's not me.

Andy/Muerrto/armlx are only psuedo-confirmed through Andy's results and their own interactions with each other. They could all be cult together with Muerrto or Andy as the recruiter. I find this highly unlikely, especially given the blowup over Andy's claim yesterday with Muerrto nearly charging him to a lynch, but it's worth considering if we totally run out of options.

Is it worth forcing Andy to target someone like myself or Xtoxm tonight in order to confirm him, or more valuable to just let him track someone random and see what he turns up?

Farside's play is making me strongly think she's earth/wind at this point.

Unvote; Vote: DGB
we really need to get some lynches done on the remainder of the list.

The reason I've been saying DGB is a bad lynch is that her being able to confirm me implies she's an information role. CL wouldn't actually know if they'd been blocked or not, nor would a protective role. Only a role expecting a result has the technical capability to confirm me and not be lying about it. So DGB, if you're not a CL, please claim N1 result, because I didn't block her N1.
"By far the towniest player in the game. Very good scum hunting, doesn't let anyone off the hook. All in all I find Mac's posts insightful and thought-provoking. " - Vel-Rahn Koon
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by Macavenger »

armlx, she was directing lynches D1. Don't you think if she'd had a guilty, she'd have been inserting it somewhere on her list?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by armlx »

Mac, if the recruit failed the CL could determine they were possibly blocked.

As for Adel directing lynches, I'm not so sure she would insert the name directly. Would possibly give herself up by doing that.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:27 pm

Post by Macavenger »

armlx wrote:Mac, if the recruit failed the CL could determine they were possibly blocked.
Possibly, but there are several other reasons it could have failed, so they wouldn't know. I mean, CL is the other option regardless - if she's lying, she's not town, and that makes her CL. But if she is town, she should have some kind of N1 investigative result. Demanding that she claim one is probably a good way to work out if she should be lynched.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by armlx »

Sure, I endorse a DGB claim. I also endorse mneme and cavebear lynches.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:37 pm

Post by Macavenger »

I reread the first 6 pages, and I still don't think Adel had a guilty on anyone from her play.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Post by armlx »

Adel wrote:
Vote: Mneme

that is all.
Does that not imply a guilty given what we know?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 7:08 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Vote Count

(4) Mneme: (Xtoxm, Armlx, Cavebear, Farside)
(3) DGB: (Muerrto, Andycyca, Macavenger)
(3) Cavebear: (Elvis Knits, Mneme, Kison)

(4) Not voting: (DGB, Erg0, Pooky, DR)

With 14 of you alive, 8 votes are still required to lynch.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 11:39 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

it'd be patently terrible play for Adel to play the way she did unless she had a guilty on Mneme.

We know she investigated mneme

we know she voted him early day one with no reasoning attached.

We know she was against cop claiming.

Why would she breadcrumb a vote on mneme if she got an innocent on him?

Simply nonsensical.

vote Mneme

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”