Open 184: Friends and Enemies Mafia (Over)

Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Ojanen »

farside wrote:I remember after CSL unvoted hewitt it looked really suspicious to me and thought of it as scum bassing and backtracking their vote.
Reading CSL reads like reading a jester to me, he was going off and on hewitt like 3 times with reasoning that honestly seemed like it's gotta be an intentional joke ("that post makes hewitt pro-town";unvote=>"someone commented negatively on hewitt";vote hewitt).
But I can't read that or him really besides that he seemed happy enough to get lynched.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Ojanen »

Oh and
mod: I think you missed SerialClergyman's vote on Kise.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ojanen wrote:
farside wrote:I remember after CSL unvoted hewitt it looked really suspicious to me and thought of it as scum bassing and backtracking their vote.
Reading CSL reads like reading a jester to me, he was going off and on hewitt like 3 times with reasoning that honestly seemed like it's gotta be an intentional joke ("that post makes hewitt pro-town";unvote=>"someone commented negatively on hewitt";vote hewitt).
But I can't read that or him really besides that he seemed happy enough to get lynched.
CSL just really got my scum senses in overdrive that DLA did not.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

I think kise is the obvious lynch. He's been scummy for days and days.

I don't mean to be quiet but I'm having a quiet spell in all my games.

Ellibereth, after a stellar D2 you've said barely anything aside from you have neutral reads on anyone. Speak up, son.
I'm old now.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

SerialClergyman wrote:I think kise is the obvious lynch. He's been scummy for days and days.

Ellibereth, after a stellar D2 you've said barely anything aside from you have neutral reads on anyone. Speak up, son.
Meh, I'd rather play like an idiot and lynch scum than be stellar and mislynch.
You're saying Kise and hewitt are scum, how willing would you be for a hewitt lynch over Kise?
I really don't see Kisescum at all right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

SerialClergyman wrote:I think kise is the obvious lynch. He's been scummy for days and days.

I'm starting to think there could be a hewitt/kise scum pair. I was just looking over the BW voted on yarmond (kise) and neither neto nor hewitt were part of it.
Hewitt said they would probably hit town so it makes me go hmmm all over again.

Anyone want to trade brains for a day?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Yeah, I see hewitt scum.

Vote: Hewitt
FLASH OF GREEN
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:23 pm

It's not that, it's that I don't like it when you go all quiet and unreadable. You can say you don't have a clue, but at the moment it looks like you're happily reading the thread and not saying anything, and you're not sure hwo is scum but aren't saying anythign to try and work it out, both of which I don't really like.

I think kise is the better lynch, but possibly because I've been pushing him for a long time. I'd be up for a hewitt lynch if the consensus was to he was scummier than kise though.
I'm old now.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Well, except you've then gone and voted one of my suspects, so top points for you :D
I'm old now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:Yeah, I see hewitt scum.

Vote: Hewitt

please explain a bit further why you think scum hewitt over kise.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

I'd prefer if you switch over, I don't forsee myself changing my vote anytime soon.
Farside: I have a completely guy-based townread on Kise. Don't ask me why, I have no idea.
Hewitt is also mostly gut. That and general feeling I get from his relation with Neto.
FLASH OF GREEN
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:I'd prefer if you switch over, I don't forsee myself changing my vote anytime soon.
Farside: I have a completely guy-based townread on Kise. Don't ask me why, I have no idea.
Hewitt is also mostly gut. That and general feeling I get from his relation with Neto.
can you explain a bit better i would like to not be paranoid in my town read of you
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

farside22 wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:I'd prefer if you switch over, I don't forsee myself changing my vote anytime soon.
can you explain a bit better i would like to not be paranoid in my town read of you
Sorry then. It really is all gut. I’m not feeling Kisescum right now at all.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Kise »

Whoever unvoted SC earlier (and you, farside), would you consider hewitt or SC more? I didn't know SC is at L-4, so support for that lynch looks easier.
Ojanen wrote:I'm sorry guys, when I read hewitt I just don't see that much scum. Just don't.
It's just like with SC. He replaced into the game and played the pimp to redeem his slot. Serial, just as Albert said, is a good mastermind when he's on a mafia team. Waiting for him to make scumslips will not help you lynch him if he's scum; at best, you have to determine a relationship based on dead scum like I'm viewing Neto-hewitt. Neto's interactions with Shotty appeared in a case used against him mid-day 2.

OJ, a few things stick out about day 2 now that I've read. My slot is being attacked (easy unresponsive target) by SC off the bat when there was nothing much said from my predecessors to warrant his labels. An interesting exchange with kiku leads to SC being attacked for not "engaging" KittyMo as he claimed to have done, as well as him stating his [heavy] suspicion of my slot is due to KM placing top suspicion on a current wagon (Neto) which
he
doesn't feel is a general action for townies replacing into a game -- on top of my first predecessor not posting at all and Kitty only posting content once.

Another thing, OJ, is your persistent aiding of Serial. There are times where you imitate him and ask me about my catching up when no one else relentlessly bothers me as much as you two, keep in mind. You mentioned earlier that you had a game or two with SC, but I don't get why that explains how you two are kind of buddying up here. On the surface it looks like Ether & Patrick, but since this relationship is only 2 games or so, I'm not comfortable with your trust of each other when there's only one mason left.

There were good suspicions and points raised against SC and hewitt by living players here, and I'm curious to know if they can be picked back up. It's rehashing, but if there's been enough said from other active players about other living players, go for it.
DarkLightA wrote:1. CSL gets in trouble. Neto joins the attack.
2. CSL gets replaced. Neto goes "Yay" and pulls away the attack.
3. SC is still in trouble. Neto goes "Don't lynch him!!"
4. SC is still in trouble. Neto goes "Is it fair to judge his character by the replacee? (LOL)
5. Neto gets in trouble for defending the band wagoned guy. NETO STOPS DEFENDING SC.
6. SC DEFENDS NETO.

7. Neto get's lynch as scum.
Serial disputes this. DLA, can you show where you say SC defended Neto?

Lynching hewitt still holds weight but I'm thinking SC may hold more.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Kise »

As a reminder, here's SC's reason for voting Neto:
SerialClergyman wrote:
Neto is also a good chance of flipping scum. He's been voting the same lynchbait targets as would be expected. Suggested a policy lynch without having the balls to actually say lets policy lynch someone, which is a scumtell in my eyes. He did have the balls to vote Albert though, which redeems him slightly, because bringing blue-eyed wrath upon oneself isn't always the best option.
I gave some quotes afterwards to show what I meant. It was in my first content post. I believe it was also the first case posted on Neto, although nowhere near as extensive as Ojanen's excellent one. I'll take the hit to the ego and say he wasn't my top suspect and it wasn't the bullseye that Ojanen's was, but it'll go down in my little black book as a correct read, so can't complain.
Very likely to be the scum that was on the wagon. How much more until I can convince you about SC, farside?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

dramonic wrote:
The Twentifirst Votecount: You Know Something Is Wrong When Even Rayfrost Won't Replace In!!

SerialClergyman (1): DarklightA
Hewitt (2): Kise, Elli
Kise (2): Ojanen, Serial

Not Voting (3): Farside, Hewitt, Scigatt

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline is the 23th at 23:59!

I am currently seeking replacement for Hewitt and Scigatt...
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Part of the motivation for me wanting to lynch Kise over Hewitt is that he's constantly bringing this sort of stuff up that is old and dealt with. Rather than asking DLA, why don't you either a) read my comments directly after that where I show my reasons why that case isn't a good one, or b) actually go do the work yourself rather than calling DLA out to back up a case he made weeks ago.

So I know it's not a good reason to lynch one person over another, but every time Kise posts I get exasperated and I'm SURE it's coming from scum. I get what you are saying Elli, but at the moment there is still more support for a Kise lynch and I think it's a better one for me, so that's where I'm staying for now.
I'm old now.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

My completely gut based reads are as followed:

Town: Farside, Saber.
Most likely town: Kise, Oj
Limbo leaning down: Serial, DLA
More likely scum: Hewitt
FLASH OF GREEN
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Kise »

How long until you modkill a slot? And if you did make a modkill for inactivity, could the day continue going?

I'm willing to make a deal with ya, dramoderator. If I find a replacement for Scigatt, can you MK hewitt?

I want to put 'lol', 'j/k' or a smiley face but I'm.. serious.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Kise wrote:How long until you modkill a slot? And if you did make a modkill for inactivity, could the day continue going?

I'm willing to make a deal with ya, dramoderator. If I find a replacement for Scigatt, can you MK hewitt?

I want to put 'lol', 'j/k' or a smiley face but I'm.. serious.
If this happened it would be lovely. ^^^
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Kise »

ScumClergyman wrote:Part of the motivation for me wanting to lynch Kise over Hewitt is that he's constantly bringing this sort of stuff up that is old and dealt with.
It's not really dealt with because kiku still wanted to go after you. Shotty made a slip by showing how neglectful he was to the thread so he got jumped on, understandably. And again, there were great points used against you, but the curiosity of whether Shotty & kiku's point of views could be trusted got in the way.
ScumClergyman wrote:actually go do the work yourself rather than calling DLA out to back up a case he made weeks ago.
This will tell me something about DLA and his mindset back then. In case you missed it, I read the thread. If I saw it myself, I wouldn't bother asking. There was a time where you quasidefended Neto but it was before the sequence that DLA listed.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:23 pm

Hewitt, he isn't serious, and if he is it's stupid. If we want Hewitt out of the way, we lynch him. That way we have a wagon, we have information. A modkill gives us nothing to go off and is an unreasonable request, given the playerslot just needs to be rpelaced. If I thought he was in any way serious I'd have called him out for suggesting it but it's yet another little tactic, I garauntee you.
I'm old now.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Sorry, so Kise, you're saying that your asking DLA to try to find evidence against me is a ways for you to find out more about DLA and has nothing to do with your suspicion of me?
I'm old now.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Kise »

If DLA was unjust for making that order in his list, I'll know based on what he returns. If he does show that you defended Neto close to the end of the day, you're scummier, duh.

Two mislynches & two inevitable nightkills get scum a victory. However, if hewitt is modkilled and flips town and the day continues, then it'll STILL be two mislynches before scum can win, thus we won't have to waste a lynch on possible townie. I'd rather that slot be modkilled so these next two lynches can be used elsewhere.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Kise »

It's day 3. There are 8 players; 6 townies, 2 mafia. A day 3 1 mislynch + N3 kill + D4 mislynch + N4 kill = 2 townies, 2 mafia = mafia victory.

A modkill puts us at 7 players. If hewitt is one of the town, then a mislynch + nightkill
after
his MK puts the game into 5-player lylo.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Open Games”