armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:14 am

Post by armlx »

Wait, I'm just confused I think.

After Macavity, is there another Narn alive?

How many Earthforce are left?

Its 0 and 2 right?
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:01 am

Post by The Internet »

RandomGem is still alive (though maybe he needs replacement). And since when is voting for a CLAIMED SCUM bussing? Any sane person realizes that is mafia, we are here to kill scum.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:06 am

Post by dybeck »

MacavityLock wrote:
dybeck wrote:Oh dear. Miscalculation on youir part.
Oh I didn't miscalculate at all.
Trust me. You did.

Unfortunately for you, you don't know what i know.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

dybeck wrote:
MacavityLock wrote:
dybeck wrote:Oh dear. Miscalculation on youir part.
Oh I didn't miscalculate at all.
Trust me. You did.

Unfortunately for you, you don't know what i know.
I don't know what this is about, but is sure sounds good.

Can we lynch McCavity already?

@armlx: you have failed to explain how leaving a claimed scum alive one more night benefits YOU.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:In other news, pacman is scum.

Also, I don't mind a Minbari win, they've earned it.

unvote, vote: MacavityLock
I'll do something scummy, but serious.
Vote: DrippingGoofball
Extreme FoS: Kinetic, MacavityLock

Unfortunately, your theory is just BS. I'm a vanilla AoL/EF, and if you wish, you can lynch me and proof that.
I'm talking seriously; DGB is scum trying to use others' theories on his favour. Also, keep an eye on Kinetic; his "agreement without words" voting me is really scummy for me.
Macavity... he claimed Scum, and that makes me think that he might possibly have had been a frustrated cult, or possibly a bomb, or scum. Keep a serious eye on him too.
I AM NOT MOVING MY VOTE DURING THIS DAY AT LEAST, OR POSSIBLY TO OTHER OF THE FoSED, AND I'LL KEEP AS ACTIVE AS I CAN IN SUCH WAY I'M NOT REPLACED; IF YOU WANT YOU CAN LYNCH ME AND YOU'LL SEE THAT THEIR THEORY THAT EF IS SCUM IS NOTHING MORE THAN BS.
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

I never said anything about EF = scum. I said that the 1/1/1 theory is probably correct: Each race probably has 1 town, 1 anti-scum faction, 1 scum. We have 1 dead EF anti-Vorlon. That means in theory that of you and DGB, one is scum and the other AoL.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by Kinetic »

pacman281292 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:In other news, pacman is scum.

Also, I don't mind a Minbari win, they've earned it.

unvote, vote: MacavityLock
I'll do something scummy, but serious.
Vote: DrippingGoofball
Extreme FoS: Kinetic, MacavityLock

Unfortunately, your theory is just BS. I'm a vanilla AoL/EF, and if you wish, you can lynch me and proof that.
I'm talking seriously; DGB is scum trying to use others' theories on his favour. Also, keep an eye on Kinetic; his "agreement without words" voting me is really scummy for me.
All I hear is blah blah blah OMGUS. Its a choice between you and DGB, your claim of vanilla AoL/EF is predictable and means 0. I feel more likely that you are scum. There, I said it.
Macavity... he claimed Scum, and that makes me think that he might possibly have had been a frustrated cult, or possibly a bomb, or scum. Keep a serious eye on him too.
Or... he could be frustrated scum. You're one to miss the obvious, aren't you.

But my favorite is this next line:
I AM NOT MOVING MY VOTE DURING THIS DAY AT LEAST,
[...]
Ok....
[...]
OR POSSIBLY TO OTHER OF THE FoSED
Wait... you just said you wouldn't move your vote and then contradicted yourself in the VERY NEXT PHRASE. Its the same damn sentence for crying out loud. Can't you at least be consistent in the single statement, must less a single post...
, AND I'LL KEEP AS ACTIVE AS I CAN IN SUCH WAY I'M NOT REPLACED;
This sounds to me like "I'll post every three days, and not a single bit more."
IF YOU WANT YOU CAN LYNCH ME AND YOU'LL SEE THAT THEIR THEORY THAT EF IS SCUM IS NOTHING MORE THAN BS.
Umm good job strawman. The theory that one of you or DGB is scum, not that EF as a whole is scum. Congrats on failing comprehension.

Ok, I'm done.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Lynch me. Just that, and you will see; I'm telling the truth.
Seriously. I know that sounded OMGUSy, but that's what I see on your theory of "Narn an EF must die in order to let Town win".
Show
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

And BTW: You misinterpreted the part of activity. I don't want to be replaced, so I'll keep active. I have things to say.
Show
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Deciding between lynching pacman or Macavity now...I mean, Mac is admitted scum, but pacman is pretty obviously scum himself.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:23 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

I just realized that you stated something funny in your post.
I meant that, if I'm voting someone today, it's one of you three. Yeah, Kinetic, your efforts on trying to win the game are good, but the way you believed DGB's theory of "EF+Narn=SCUM" made my eyes explode. You three are (to me) some of the scummiest players on the game. There are some players, I haven't paid attention to, but I'm completely sure that the theory of EF is scum is nothing more than BS, and my role PM itself contradicts that.
Show
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP: Cross-posted.
that's supposed to be to Kinetic.
Show
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by Kinetic »

pacman281292 wrote:I just realized that you stated something funny in your post.
I meant that, if I'm voting someone today, it's one of you three. Yeah, Kinetic, your efforts on trying to win the game are good, but the way you believed DGB's theory of "EF+Narn=SCUM" made my eyes explode. You three are (to me) some of the scummiest players on the game. There are some players, I haven't paid attention to, but I'm completely sure that the theory of EF is scum is nothing more than BS, and my role PM itself contradicts that.
DGB's theory? Are you retarded? I'm following my own theory WHICH NO ONE HAS YET TO BE DISPROVE that I created day 1.

My original theory, which I based everything else off of was this: Since each player belongs to multiple factions, there must be an equal balance among all factions, spread evenly among other factions. Piling any two factions together with common goals A) Ruins Tar's fun, and B) would unbalance the game.

So far, this theory has no one has yet to be disprove. It is based on THIS that I'm voting you. We already KNOW that so far, for Narn and Minbari that this has held TRUE.

We also know that Nat has effectively the AoL by the balls with his ability. Do we lynch Nat and basically let the scum win, or do we play his game, allow him to help us and in turn help him win the game. You're an idiot if you don't see the repercussions here for the AoL WC if we don't help Nat. He can hurt us A LOT worse than anyone else, but lynching him is almost just as bad.

The best play is to force Nat to Vig scum and to fin the scum in EF ourselves. If we do that we have a damn good chance of pulling off a double win, which in my opinion, is our best option out of bad options.

Now I'm starting to think, however, that Mac might be the true best play for the town...

Reason being: If we hit scum of Pacman/DGB, Nat won't kill Mat, he'll attempt to kill the other so we're forced to ally with him to win.

If we kill Mat then Nat is actually aiming at the AoL EF, not the scum EF player. He loses all of his chips if he mistakenly kills the Scum in the EF. Oddly enough...

Unvote

I think Pacman is the scum.

Vote:Mac
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by Natirasha »

I actually plan on killing EF Scum. As per the "Target Acquired" Theory(You must lynch them, no matter what, if you want to win). I do have 2 WinCons you know.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Man if you were Anti-Vorlon this might be funny. Be funny if Mac and the EF scum are both Vorlons and you just lost the game for yourself if there are no other survivors, lol.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by armlx »

@armlx: you have failed to explain how leaving a claimed scum alive one more night benefits YOU.
It forces Nat to use his vig kill on someone that we would lynch anyways, rather then a "random" EF person, thus keeping him further away from his racial WC?

Do you think that Mac being alive tonight will give the scum group he is from an advantage? I don't, if he was a scum RB he would have just claimed RB. I guess he could be the Shadow GF parallel to KoC, which would be the one scenario where its a little awkward assuming he would be NK immune then, but even then the goal of having more control over when Minbari wins is still accomplished.

Unless Nat just vig kills EF anyways..... which he probably will as Minbari WC is easier then AoL at this point given that....

Sigh, lame.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:25 pm

Post by Kinetic »

armlx wrote:
It forces Nat to use his vig kill on someone that we would lynch anyways, rather then a "random" EF person, thus keeping him further away from his racial WC?

Do you think that Mac being alive tonight will give the scum group he is from an advantage? I don't, if he was a scum RB he would have just claimed RB. I guess he could be the Shadow GF parallel to KoC, which would be the one scenario where its a little awkward assuming he would be NK immune then, but even then the goal of having more control over when Minbari wins is still accomplished.

Unless Nat just vig kills EF anyways..... which he probably will as Minbari WC is easier then AoL at this point given that....

Sigh, lame.
Yea, I realized that as well. If we lynch EF NAt's play is to Vig the last EF since town HAS to kill Mac eventually. But if we lynch Mac we have (at worst) a 50% chance of Nat actually vigging the scum If he does we jsut need to protect the last EF townie with everything we got. Even the scum won't want to kill him...

BTW: to the scum, I'm pretty sure the remaining scum are

The Internet,
Pacman,
Armlx and
ForbiddenLight.

I'm pretty sure that Nat will kill Pacman tonight, but if you guys wouldn't mind cross killing, I would really like to know how right I am.

Thank you.

Happy hunting tonight ^^. Can we hammah Mac now please.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

So, why am I scum again? You kinda fail to explain this, and it makes you look suspicious.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:32 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

I, for one, welcome our new Minbari overlords.[/brockman]
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by Kinetic »

forbiddanlight wrote:So, why am I scum again? You kinda fail to explain this, and it makes you look suspicious.
Because of my role.

;-)
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:21 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, you misinterpreted your results or are flat wrong. I'm not scum, as a matter of fact. As for the rest, we can deal with that tomorrow, I think.
-StrangerCoug

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:21 pm

Post by Kinetic »

forbiddanlight wrote:Well, you misinterpreted your results or are flat wrong. I'm not scum, as a matter of fact. As for the rest, we can deal with that tomorrow, I think.
Results? I'm not an investigating role. Who told you that? If I was this game would be over already.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Well either you or Empking are the scum in B5, and I'm betting on you. Something rubs me the wrong way...
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, you've claimed a role that supposedly says I'm scum. My opinion is that it's actually something that reveals an ability to kill. I do have that. Though, then again, that was Malt's role...so, who knows.
-StrangerCoug

The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:44 am

Post by The Internet »

If my personal vote count is right, I think Kinetic already hammered, unless I miss someone unvoting.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”