Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:35 am

Post by Ether »

Day 5, Votecount 5 wrote:2 TheSweatpantsNinja (Mizzy, Tiger Twins)
1 Y (TheSweatpantsNinja)

3 Unvote (hasdgfas, Skruffs, Y)

6 alive; 4 to lynch.
Deadline progress wrote:
4/4 - Tiger Twins, Mizzy, hasdgfas, TheSweatpantsNinja

10 hours and 25 minutes until the next block.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:50 am

Post by Y »

RS was town, eldarad was scum. Eldarad claimed to have checked RS, but we now know he knew RS was a townie getting mislynched.

His whole item story just popped up in a weird way as soon as eldarad needed an explanation as to why he was protecting RS. He (eldarad) then gave a weird crap-logic explanation to cover the fact he knew RS was town, but did nothing about it.
So you tell me: Perfect timing, illogical behaviour and the obvious results of the lynch, and you still say there's nothing wrong about it? This is the second time I write this for you, yet you just ignored it.

I'm not voting you for the same reason I didn't vote yesterday - I don't want to do something stupid while in LYLO. You're pushing my buttons, though...
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:28 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Y wrote: His whole item story just popped up in a weird way as soon as eldarad needed an explanation as to why he was protecting RS. He (eldarad) then gave a weird crap-logic explanation to cover the fact he knew RS was town, but did nothing about it.
So you tell me: Perfect timing, illogical behaviour and the obvious results of the lynch, and you still say there's nothing wrong about it? This is the second time I write this for you, yet you just ignored it.
I still don't see the utility in making it up for scum, and as such, don't think he was. I think the timing meant that he obviously didn't choose to reveal it right away.

But when did I say there was nothing wrong about it? I seem to recall coming into the game and voting for him because of the way he revealed it. I still don't see him making up the item completely, though. What kind of conclusions would you draw if he had?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:29 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

deadline post.

too tired to make a real one, but I should be able to at some point today.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Tiger Twins
Tiger Twins
Townie
Tiger Twins
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:12 pm

Post by Tiger Twins »

Tiger Twins wrote:i assume he means that he knows I am town via skruffs's thing, and if you weren't scum then the scum would be quick hammering right now since if there were 3 scum we're at lylo, and I, at least, assume 3 scum.

I think we are at a situation today like we were yesterday.

tspn is the obvious lynch, no one is providing anything to disagree with it, but people are wimps and don't want to vote for him.

hasd, skruffs, y, vote for tspn or provide a convincing case on someone else.

like yesterday, this day has overstayed its welcome, at any time we could mess up and miss the deadline blocks, and I'd like to avoid NL-ing.

~Guardian
~Guardian
Friendly, Furry, and Ferocious!
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:11 am

Post by Mizzy »

Hey, speak for yourself, I already voted for him.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm not sold on TSPN.
I'm still looking more at Y and Cow.
I wouldn't mind a nolynch today, to allow any remaining items to be used tonight and perhaps to get more information.
IT being lylo, a nolynch would lower the number of players to 5, rather than 6, which is also beneficial for town in a purely random voting element.

Also, as far as I can tell, TSPN has votes on him because Yos had the scum group narrowed down to two possibilities, with him in both.

While TT is mostly cleared, he seems to be more suspicious of Y than TSPN until the post where he votes TSPN, with this as his reason:

"He had the scum group pegged to eldarad-andy-y or eldarad-andy-hasd."

Personally, cow and Y are both much more suspicious in my own mind.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs:
I can understand why, but we do need to all agree on a lynch target, even if that IS a no-lynch...the deadline blocks worry me. If we do a no-lynch, I would rather it be because we chose to, not because we were forced.

If TSPN IS town, then he did something potentially disastrous for us by voting first in a lylo situation without having had much discussion first. Either he IS scum, or Y is scum. Or, perhaps both are scum. I could easily see an eld/TSNP/Y group. I still think TSPN is our safest lynch, though, because for most of us, he is the common scum denominator.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Tiger Twins
Tiger Twins
Townie
Tiger Twins
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by Tiger Twins »

Skruffs wrote:I'm not sold on TSPN.
I'm still looking more at Y and Cow.
look faster.
Skruffs wrote:I wouldn't mind a nolynch today, to allow any remaining items to be used tonight and perhaps to get more information.
IT being lylo, a nolynch would lower the number of players to 5, rather than 6, which is also beneficial for town in a purely random voting element.
I'd mind a whole lot. We know jack about this setup. What we do know: there are items flying around at night, and the scum have missed two night kills.

If the scum miss night kill again, then if we lynch every day we
gain an extra lynch

That ALONE should make us want to avoid no lynch like the plague.

In addition, there are some hefty items floating around, apparently. Yos2 was a town inventor -- what if there is a scum inventor? What if the scum need items to kill?

In addition, by lynching scum, we keep a greater proportion of townies (presumably with items) alive. More townies with more items seems like a great thing as well.

mfos: Skruffs
for suggesting no lynch and delaying. No lynch is a horrible idea and should be avoided!
Skruffs wrote:Also, as far as I can tell, TSPN has votes on him because Yos had the scum group narrowed down to two possibilities, with him in both.
And Andy hammered townie... twice I think? And TSPN comes in and votes Y immeditaly in lylo.
Skruffs wrote:While TT is mostly cleared, he seems to be more suspicious of Y than TSPN until the post where he votes TSPN, with this as his reason:

"He had the scum group pegged to eldarad-andy-y or eldarad-andy-hasd."
Yeah, I think Yos2 had it nailed, and TSPN's quick vote added to it.
Skruffs wrote:Personally, cow and Y are both much more suspicious in my own mind.
Why? Quickly!

Let's lynch TSPN, and lynch him before we mess up this deadline block madness.

~Guardian (I'm going to stop signing... Zindaras hasn't done jack, maybe I'll go back to posting as Guardian as well unless Zindaras indicates otherwise... honestly, two-headed might even makes this more complicated so maybe I'll revert to single...)
Friendly, Furry, and Ferocious!
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:03 pm

guardian wrote: That ALONE should make us want to avoid no lynch like the plague.
I agree with this.
guardian wrote: Let's lynch TSPN, and lynch him before we mess up this deadline block madness.
Not so much with this. Is there any particular reason you think mizzy is town? Because she's not.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
guardian wrote: Let's lynch TSPN, and lynch him before we mess up this deadline block madness.
Not so much with this. Is there any particular reason you think mizzy is town? Because she's not.
See, you keep saying this, but I haven't really seen you point out much
actual behavior
that will help convince us. I saw more convincing evidence from you about Y.

Why is mizzy scum, TSN? Please explain.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:37 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Voting first in a six man lylo is not disastous; two townies would need to still be voting for a scum quick lynch, assuming a 3 man initial scum group.

Something about guardian's paranoia about the items intrigues me. There is no reason to think there is a scum inventor, is there? Are any claimed items not able to be tracked back to yosaraian2?

We have:
Moonshine(n3?)
Chain letter (n1)
Wolfsbane (n4)
And I think someone claimed an item n2 but haven't revealed it yet. the jailkeeper is dead, so the two missing kills are so far unexplained. Either A) scum didn't have a kill or B) didn't send one in, C) the kill was stopped by another role or item.

Oddly, I decided to look at the first post:
Ether wrote:
Dead: 6

strappado, Gaoler, killed Night 1
Capricious, Villager, lynched Day 1
Elmo, Villager, killed Night 2
Rotten Snitch, Villager, lynched Day 3
eldarad, Alpha, lynched Day 4

Yosarian2 , Inventor, killed Night 5
Hmmm.
I was going to point out a pattern but it doesn't hold; I thought that mafia could't nk after a mislynch but obviously that is wrong.

Tspn: claim
Tt: why are you pushing so hard for tspn on such weak grounds?
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:25 pm

hasdfgas wrote: Why is mizzy scum, TSN? Please explain.
Because if we're in lylo, then one of mizzy or TT must be scum. Well, a possibility does occur to me in which after having two nightkills blocked, our remaining scum are gunshy, in which case it could be Y-skruffs, Y-hasdfgas, or hasdfgas-skruffs. But I don't think any of those scenarios likely. I especially think it unlikely skruffs is scum, which rules out a skruffs-TT group. So its probably mizzy-Y, might be mizzy-hasdfgas.

Unfortunately, this is the sort of information that does people who are not me very little good. Mizzy's been keeping her nose clean. You might notice her refusal to hammer eldarad even when it was the obvious protown thing to do, and her seriously weak attempt to make something out of me disagreeing over whether eldarad was making up his claim or not, but the case on Y is more compelling if you don't already know that I'm town, which is why I'm voting for him.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:55 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:You might notice her refusal to hammer eldarad even when it was the obvious protown thing to do *snip*
Except, if you know me at all (which you don't, obviously) then you would know that I am 99% of the time VERY shy to hammer and always wait until I am sure that no one else has anything to say and that we are all sure of it before I do. I do it quite frequently, in townie roles. So I fail to see why me doing it HERE is scummy, especially when I explained why I was feeling that way time after time.

Skruffs:
You missed my item that I used on Hascow, called a nose trumpet. It allowed me to see if Hascow had used anything, powers or items, that night (I forget what night, the PM doesn't say, but I got it Sat May 03 if that helps.) It didn't detect anything.

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:59 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I received an item n1 as well, which means there were 2 given out that night somehow.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:17 pm

mizzy wrote: Except, if you know me at all (which you don't, obviously) then you would know that I am 99% of the time VERY shy to hammer and always wait until I am sure that no one else has anything to say and that we are all sure of it before I do. I do it quite frequently, in townie roles. So I fail to see why me doing it HERE is scummy, especially when I explained why I was feeling that way time after time.
That's true, I've never played with you before, maybe its your style.

Do we definitely know the chain letter was sent N1? If so, then there are two item sources, or yosarian could produce two items.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:51 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Do we definitely know the chain letter was sent N1? If so, then there are two item sources, or yosarian could produce two items.
I got the chain letter from Yos2 via Ether (at least, I believe) not on N1 because, as Yos2 says in it, he forgot to send it N1 and so I got it delayed. I then sent it to Skruffs.

Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by Y »

We're probably in LYLO, probably two scum left, probably two people to vote TSPN to get him lynched.

My logic says that at least one scum is on that group.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:40 am

Post by Guardian »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
guardian wrote: That ALONE should make us want to avoid no lynch like the plague.
I agree with this.
Stop being reasonable. It makes me have to rethink things :\.

Either you are scum or Mizzy is scum, or the scum don't have the stones to quick hammer. I'm not sure I want to discount option three, but it certainly seems less plausible than the other two... Why would Mizzy BE scum though?

You have all of andy's crimes on your head, and your quick lylo vote. What of her past?
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:40 am

Post by Guardian »

Skruffs wrote:Voting first in a six man lylo is not disastous; two townies would need to still be voting for a scum quick lynch, assuming a 3 man initial scum group.

Something about guardian's paranoia about the items intrigues me. There is no reason to think there is a scum inventor, is there? Are any claimed items not able to be tracked back to yosaraian2?

We have:
Moonshine(n3?)
Chain letter (n1)
Wolfsbane (n4)
And I think someone claimed an item n2 but haven't revealed it yet. the jailkeeper is dead, so the two missing kills are so far unexplained. Either A) scum didn't have a kill or B) didn't send one in, C) the kill was stopped by another role or item.
What about unclaimed items...? Are you fishing for them, Skruffs?
Skruffs wrote:Tt: why are you pushing so hard for tspn on such weak grounds?
Why do you keep insisting the grounds are weak? What about all Andy did? What about Yosarian2's analysis that is still valid? What about his quick vote in LYLO and insistence Mizzy is scum?
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:40 am

Post by Guardian »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:That's true, I've never played with you before, maybe its your style.

Do we definitely know the chain letter was sent N1? If so, then there are two item sources, or yosarian could produce two items.
I received the chain letter N1. I've claimed this.
Guardian in 1232 wrote:Zindy received it night 1 and sent it to Yosarian2 night 2.
So that's three items in one night with hasd claiming.

So I think I stand on firm ground to say that we have reason to believe items are plentiful and that we should act as if that is the case.
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:41 am

Post by Guardian »

Mizzy wrote:
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Do we definitely know the chain letter was sent N1? If so, then there are two item sources, or yosarian could produce two items.
I got the chain letter from Yos2 via Ether (at least, I believe) not on N1 because, as Yos2 says in it, he forgot to send it N1 and so I got it delayed. I then sent it to Skruffs.
Huh? Maybe there are two chain letters? Mine was received blank from the heavens night 1, then sent to Yos2 on night 2.

Talking about how we find ourselves in a interesting position is how the first sentence of that letter started, as Zindy wrote it. Same letter, or no?

Maybe the letter can be sent multiple times in one night if people write fast enough?

I am still very unconvinced that we should be lynching anyone other than TSPN. I mean, I might go on with lynching Y, but then I'd still want to lynch TSPN tomorrow if Y is scum, so I'd rather just lynch TSPN first since I'm more sure of him.
Do not lynch me.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:16 am

Post by Mizzy »

Well hold on, I'm getting confused on nights. I got the chain letter on Thu May 22, and at first I thought the whole beginning was written by Yosarian, but not I am not so sure...his entry starts "Hey. This is Yosarian." but he mentions missing his chance to send it on, so I assumed that the second part was him making a second entry. Really, you're saying the first part was you, and the second was Yosarian?

Okay so the chain goes Zindy > Yos > Me > Skruffs, is that right?

That makes a ton more sense.

Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Guardian »

I don't know where it went after Zindy > Yos2, or where it came from night 1, but yeah, your description of what happened seems to make sense, especially if the part Zindy wrote and Ether game me access too is there unedited.
Do not lynch me.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Mizzy »

Okay, now that we have THAT figured out. I already thought firmly that you were town, Guardian, but now I am even more certain of it, based on Zindy's entry.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”