Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by shos »

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL VOTECOUNT LOL
<Unchanged>

There are now 3 people alive, so it takes 2 votes to move onto coffee phase, and in it, 2 votes to lynch.

It is now Day 7.
Morning minimum protocol of 3 days ends in
(expired on 2014-12-09 03:12:13).

~~~~~~

T
H
E
G
A
M
E
E
N
D
S
I
N
:
(expired on 2014-12-11 03:12:13)

OFFICIAL VOTES FOR COFFEE:

ika, farside22
<<<HAMMER>>>

OFFICIAL VOTES FOR AN OFFICIAL LYNCH:

PeregrineV (1) - farside22

Not voting (2) - ika, PeregrineV.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:21 am

Post by farside22 »

I blame ika if town loses
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:53 am

Post by ika »

and ill blame PV if town loses
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:54 am

Post by ika »

im off work today so im here for the deadline
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I'm here. Doing my stuff today, and with an open mind, but telling you guys right now I'm not going to overthink it, so anything I should look at in particular please let me know right away.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:02 am

Post by ika »

you got 7 hrs to conivnce me that farside is scum right now

shes voting you and im not hammering
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:03 am

Post by ika »

change that to about 3 hrs PV.....

i got to meet with some freinds soon about maybe getting an apartment..
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:02 am

Post by ika »

mkay.... times up

VOTE: PV

and just an fyi: if farside is the final scum, i blame PV for not being here
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:28 am

Post by shos »

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL VOTECOUNT LOL
>>>GAME OVER<<<

There are now 3 people alive, so it takes 2 votes to move onto coffee phase, and in it, 2 votes to lynch.

It is now Day 7.
Morning minimum protocol of 3 days ends in
(expired on 2014-12-09 03:12:13).

~~~~~~

T
H
E
G
A
M
E
E
N
D
S
I
N
:
(expired on 2014-12-11 03:12:13)

OFFICIAL VOTES FOR COFFEE:

ika, farside22
<<<HAMMER>>>

OFFICIAL VOTES FOR AN OFFICIAL LYNCH:

PeregrineV (2) - farside22, ika
<<<HAMMER>>>

Not voting (1) - PeregrineV.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:26 am

Post by shos »

The story ends...There are now three looneys left. Are the authorities going to let them ever go?
Farside spoke first. "Ika, I'm telling you it isn't me. I know it's not you. It has to be him. If you give me that knife - I'll do it."
"But of course you'd say that. If you're the murderer, you'll just kill PV and then stab me when you're not outnumbered anymore", responded ika. He knew it very well, everything is in his hands. He has found this knife at night, in one of the boxes close nearby to the part of the room where he slept. It is a made-up knife - not a real one - but it sure can do some damage. The kind you'd find on prison inmates.
"You know he's lying," said Peregrine. "You said it yourself - this is precisely what a murderer would say. Also, if I was really the killer, would I not say something to counter it?" he continued. Ika knew what wifom is. He's nuts, but not stupid, and a murderer has to be the same to have gotten this far. "Alright. I'll give you a chance. Show me you're not it."

A loud crack sound broke the tension. It seems a bottle with a note broke through one of the windows. Ika grabbed it quickly and looked through the broken window. There was nobody in sight - what is this? Let's see what's in the note:

"Dear Sirs,
On behalf of the authorities I am letting you know that tomorrow is the breakout deadline.
The breakout deadline for the epidemic in your Asylum, that is... This means that tomorrow,
we're coming in, to rescue any survivors.
Just hold on a tiny little bit longer.
Best regards, Dick - Nick's brother."

..Silence. Nobody talks, the last standing trio just look at each other. "This sucks," says farside. "One day away from safety.."
"You know what, I believe you. And I trust you. Take the knife." responded Ika. Farside was surprised but willingly took the knife. Peregrine started mumbling; don't do this, don't do that, bla bla bla. "it is over, PV," said farside. He then proceeded and stabbed Peregrine swiftly.

PeregrineV fell to the floor silently, his blood covering the floor around.

Farside turned around and looked at ika. "It's done," he smiled. Ika's face suddenly fell dark. "Let go of the knife, farside" he said silently.
"It's ok, ika, it's just the two of us now." farside said. He did not blink, and...did not let go. Slowly stepping towards ika with a tiny grin on his face, when ika, terrified, held still. Farside stopped just a few inches from ika.

Spoiler: What's going on?!
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA"
, laughed farside. "I scared the shit out of you, lolz!" he shouted maniacally. "Holy shit, man," said ika, half-relieved.

"But can you please GIVE ME THE KNIFE?!"

"Well, no."

"Oh shit. Soo...it was you?! I mean, we did have a supposed cop town on him...but... :facepalm: oh fuck."
Spoiler: Well...
"No. I just really like knives."

PeregrineV was a
scum
Lunatic Ventriloquist.

The town wins!

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:28 am

Post by ika »

and thats why we dont do follow the cop.....

i have to go but i have more though out stuff later
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:36 am

Post by shos »

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/WBR25963wBsE
lol look at the latest addition there x)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:37 am

Post by shos »

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Rq2BY76tQ9wet

this is the game planning QT, AND the mod topic. so if you want to read up, that's cool, otherwise, you can skip. there's nothing too big there. I'll publish roles anyway soon

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

You people are crazy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:42 am

Post by shos »

I have to say, very good game all, I enjoyed modding and reading!.

Sorry this is without spoilers, I just can't nest spoilers in spoilers so....here are the scum role PMs:

shos wrote:
ROLE PM
Hello PeregrineV, and welcome to the
LOCKED IN THE ASYLUM
MAFIA!

You are...
Spoiler: Your role
a
Scum
Lunatic Ventriloquist.

The game topic is here. There are important notes on
the mechanics of this game there - read it before your role PM.

"Betrayal. I can't believe this shit. My own creation - my puppet - the one I've been living with, talking through, performing with - it murdered my wife, slaughtered her brutally, for no reason - and right in front of me. Then it jumped away, leaving me there all alone with the body of my dead wife. No wonder the cops think it was me. I kept telling them - Billy killed her and escaped - but they wouldn't listen.. Damn. Oh well - at least Billy came here for me. Now we are together, but Billy looks like..he's going to kill everyone! Oh Billyyyy..."

"
Stupid doctors.
Good riddance; I don't know who killed the other two, but the one that I
killed totally deserved it. Don't worry SHOS, it's me, your Billy. I won't do anything too bad.."

Like everyone else, you have a
BlueTooth earpiece
to communicate with the others during
the day, and you
know
that some of these crazyass wierdows are trying to kill everyone..Just like you.

Your Abilities:

Your have your mouth to talk and your vote; of course, you may help kicking them crazy lunatics should a lynch happen.

As you can see in the opening posts in the thread, you've just met your scumbuddies,
GUYETT
and
Dry-fit
. Now, you DO know who killed the other doctors, and as soon as you do, you think about killing them. However, being smart, you all understand that, being three, one's odds to prevail alone are slim. So...you are now a team. Everyone has a BlueTooth earpiece just like you, and on the same frequency - so you cannot contact each other privately. However, you can try to talk to them on the public line - just distort your voice alittle - nobody would recognize you. You may always post in this thread, along with your buddies. The entire town can see this thread too though, so be wary! Be super careful!

You are a Ventriloquist - a professional one. At night, when everyone is asleep(or at least, pretend to be), you can continue talking with your teammates as mentioned above; the difference though, is that you can talk without others knowing. During the night, if someone looks at you when you're asleep, you will appear completely asleep, and nobody would know that you're actually talking.

*RIGHT NOW*, as this message is sent, it is pregame for three days. You guys are now in the kitchen, getting to know each other, and planning your game. You can speak with each other *PRIVATELY* in this PT until the game starts, and then the topic will be locked. Further notes you can find in there.

~~~~~
You win when you and your pals kill everyone, or when nothing can prevent this.

Confirm your role via PM, please. Make sure you have fully understood the mechanics; ask any questions you might want, there's time until game starts...

shos wrote:
ROLE PM
Hello Dry-fit, and welcome to the
LOCKED IN THE ASYLUM
MAFIA!

You are...
a
Scum
Lunatic Insomniac Facewatcher.

"I don't know why I am here. Really. I mean, so what, so I can't sleep - who cares? That doesn't make me a lunatic. At least, not one that belongs
here
, with
these
madmen. Fuck them. I'll just kill them all while they sleep and I don't! AHAHA!
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!
"

"
Stupid doctors.
Good riddance; I don't know who killed
the other two, but the one that I killed totally deserved it."

BlueTooth earpiece
the day, and you
know
that some of these crazyass wierdows are trying to kill everyone..Just like you.

Your Abilities:

Your have your mouth to talk and your vote; of course, you may help kicking them crazy lunatics should a lynch happen.

You are one of two subjects with a serious case of Insomnia. This means that practically, you never sleep. Ever. But you're also, as has been declared by yourself - quite mentally stable. Since you want your revenge, you may try to see who may interfere with your plan, you may decide to use your sickness to your favor. At night,
you can choose a person ingame and send that to me. You will watch their face the entire night, and see their sleep condition.
This means that you can see if they open their eyes or mouth during the night.

As you can see in the opening posts in the thread, you've just met your scumbuddies,
PeregrineV
and
Guyett
. Now, you DO know who killed the other doctors, and as soon as you do, you think about killing them. However, being smart, you all understand that, being three, one's odds to prevail alone are slim. So...you are now a team. Everyone has a BlueTooth earpiece just like you, and on the same frequency - so you cannot contact each other privately. However, you can try to talk to them on the public line - just distort your voice alittle - nobody would recognize you. You may post in this thread, along with your buddies. The entire town can see this thread too though, so be wary! Be super careful!

*RIGHT NOW*, as this message is sent, it is pregame for three days. You guys are now in the kitchen, getting to know each other, and planning your game. You can speak with each other *PRIVATELY* in this PT until the game starts, and then the topic will be locked. Further notes you can find in there.

~~~~~

Confirm your role via PM, please. Make sure you have fully understood the mechanics; ask any questions you might want, there's time until game starts...

shos wrote:
ROLE PM
Hello Guyett, and welcome to the
LOCKED IN THE ASYLUM
MAFIA!

You are...
a
Scum
Lunatic.

"Those ASSHOLES. I can't believe they actually forced me into this place. It's awful, and I'm not fucking insane, damn it. Oh well, at least I'm not in real prison. Stupid judges..I don't even get it, how they bought that whole 'temporary insanity' thing. I gotta get out of here. I need to get out quickly, before the 'temporary' part diminishes...and that bastard who ratted me...I'll get him when I'm out of here."

"
Stupid doctors.
Good riddance; I don't know who killed
the other two, but the one that I killed totally deserved it."

BlueTooth earpiece
the day, and you
know

Your Abilities:

PeregrineV
and
Dry-fit
. Now, you DO know who killed the other doctors, and as soon as you do, you think about killing them. However, being smart, you all understand that, being three, one's odds to prevail alone are slim. So...you are now a team. Everyone has a BlueTooth earpiece just like you, and on the same frequency - so you cannot contact each other privately. However, you can try to talk to them on the public line - just distort your voice alittle - nobody would recognize you. You may post in this thread, along with your buddies. The entire town can see this thread too though, so be wary! Be super careful!

~~~~~

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:44 am

Post by shos »

some of the town PMs, I'm still searching for the others lol
shos wrote:
ROLE PM
Hello LynchMePls, and welcome to the
LOCKED IN THE ASYLUM
MAFIA!

You are...
a
Town
Lunatic Intrapersonal Communicator.

"So uh, what do you think we should do?"
"Dunno man, think they gon' reaaaally kill us? Like for realz?"
"Stop talking that way, you're embarrassing me. But anyway - Yeah, it seems so."
"Why you always bangin' me ova mah speech, you kno I tryin' hard"
"Oh just shut up will you. Now who should we lynch?"
"Well all the docs already be dead, y'know.."

"
Those stupid doctors.
Good riddance; I don't know what killed
everyone, but we should totally run the hell away as soon as we can."

BlueTooth earpiece
the day, and you
know
that some of these crazyass wierdows are trying to kill everyone..

Your Abilities:

As you may have noticed, the conversation above took place between you and...well...you. You have an Intrapersonal Identity, and as such, you and your other self talk to each other....alot. In fact, you simply never stop. This means that at night, instead of sleeping like a normal person, you just lay there with your eyes closed, and keep talking to yourself.

~~~~~
You win when those dimwits who try to kill everyone are gone. Surely you can beat them along with yourself. Why, even alone you outnumber anyone..

shos wrote:
ROLE PM
Hello Metal Sonic, and welcome to the
LOCKED IN THE ASYLUM
MAFIA!

You are...
a
Town
Lunatic Insomniac Facewatcher.

"I don't know why I am here. Really. I mean, so what, so I can't sleep - who cares? That doesn't make me a lunatic. At least, not one that belongs
here
, with
these
madmen. There's people here - the horrors they've caused...Damn."

"
Stupid doctors.
Good riddance; I don't know what killed
everyone, but I should totally run the hell away as soon as I can."

BlueTooth earpiece
the day, and you
know

Your Abilities:

You are a subject with a serious case of Insomnia. This means that practically, you never sleep. Ever. But you're also, as has been said earlier by yourself - quite mentally stable. Since you're aware of the situation, you may decide to use your sickness to your favor. At night,
you can choose a person ingame and send that to me. You will watch their face the entire night, and see their sleep condition.
This means that you can see if they open their eyes or mouth during the night.

~~~~~
You win when you can find and take care of those crazy nitwitss who are trying to kill everyone.

shos wrote:
ROLE PM
Hello Untrod Tripod and welcome to the
LOCKED IN THE ASYLUM
MAFIA!

You are...
a
Town
Lunatic Mastermind.

You've been locked in this Asylum for too long, and of course, for a false accusation. So what if I killed my parents? They were werewolves, I
HAD
to burn them. What do these doctors know? It's bullshit. I am too smart for them - they put me here because they
fear
my great mind. I mean,
they
don't know how I see the world. Every detail. I get it all. It's......easy...And they call
me
nuts.

Those stupid doctors.
Good riddance; I don't know what
killed everyone, but I'm totally running away as soon as I can.

BlueTooth earpiece
the day, and you
know

Your Abilities:

Unlike everyone else, you truly ARE a genious. You've managed to manipulate your BlueTooth earpiece, and you can transmit and receive in other frequencies, too.
Konowa
is a genious too, and has done the same. You can talk to him privately on another frequency, both in day and night. You don't know, though, if he's one of those murderous nutbags..

~~~~~
You win when those nutbags who try to kill everyone are gone. Surely you can beat them with your wit.

shos wrote:
ROLE PM
Hello Konowa and welcome to the
LOCKED IN THE ASYLUM
MAFIA!

You are...
a
Town
Lunatic Mastermind.

You've been locked in this Asylum for too long, and of course, for a false accusation. So what if I killed my parents? They were werewolves, I
HAD
to burn them. What do these doctors know? It's bullshit. I am too smart for them - they put me here because they
fear
my great mind. I mean,
they
don't know how I see the world. Every detail. I get it all. It's......easy...And they call
me
nuts.

Those stupid doctors.

BlueTooth earpiece
the day, and you
know

Your Abilities:

Unlike everyone else, you truly ARE a genious. You've managed to manipulate your BlueTooth earpiece, and you can transmit and receive in other frequencies, too.
Untrod Tripod
is a genious too, and has done the same. You can talk to him privately on another frequency, both in day and night. You don't know, though, if he's one of those murderous nutbags..

~~~~~
You win when those nutbags who try to kill everyone are gone. Surely you can beat them with your wit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:47 am

Post by shos »

all the rest are VTs:
shos wrote:
ROLE PM
Hello mate, and welcome to the
LOCKED IN THE ASYLUM
MAFIA!

You are...
a
Town
Lunatic.

You've been locked in this Asylum for too long, and of course, for a false accusation. They say we imagine things that aren't real, HAHA, stupid doctors. What do they know? It's not like those men in black suits and sunglasses stock
them
. I mean,
they
don't know how it feels to wake up in the middle of the night, and freeze of fear, because those suits are watching, every step, every move. Every breath.

Those stupid doctors.

BlueTooth earpiece
the day, and you
know

Your Abilities:

Your only power is your mouth to talk and your vote; of course, you may help kicking them crazy lunatics should a lynch happen.
You have no special abilities.

~~~~~
You win when those hunting you are gone. Ah, finally, someone who knows it's not just Paranoia. It's real!! I SWEAR!

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Ika: wtf were you thinking.
You get I me to vote.
Say your going to do something.
Then preceded to wait for Pere to magically make a case.
Base in what? Seriously this end took longer then needed after I voted
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:04 am

Post by shos »

he was thinking right, you know. PV had a 'cop innocent' on him, remember? it was a choice between 'oh this guy looks town' and 'oh we have an inno on him he might be a GF'. he indeed was a GF but that is not a simple choice, and definitely not something to rush with.

Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Guyett »

Ah balls
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:09 am

Post by shos »

Now, I have loads to say about the setup.

The idea was at first brought into life with the bastard games topic I had with saul and guyett I think - an inflitrated scum QT. The theme has come to life by myself.
Then I added the idea that scum need to submit the kill before they know who gets lynched. These things made it much harder for scum, imo, so things in the setup were meant to balance it.

The ventriloquist, for example, who is a godfather for the facewatchers, is one. The neighbours too - they would investigate as 'has been talking all night' by a facewatcher. same goes for the self-talker, serving as a miller.

I have to say, that the scum
could
make use of their QT to communicate, or at least announce when they sent a kill (for example, PV's kill was overridden one time without him knowing). I shouldn't have allowed cryptography, though. I totally expected the game to go - scum do some shit to confuse in the QT - town go nuts about it - etc. in practice, you guys turned it into a three man scumteam which just doesn't talk to each other, doesn't plan anything, kills, busses, etc. I AM DISAPPOINT.

overall, this was a great game to watch on the side.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:13 am

Post by shos »

oh also, some things I forgot to mention: the 3 days minimum was for two goals: 1. to prevent quicklynches, like one of my other modded games has been ruined with somewhen, and 2. to allow scum to actually plan and make a kill before townenters coffee.

The coffee idea is interesting too. The best thing, imo, town should have done is agree that once an unofficial hammer has been reached, everyone vote for coffee and lynch it asap. This would prevent people changing their votes before and after, and it will prevent a no-pressure situation where someone is at L-1 and doesn't give a fuck about it cuz he can't realy die. Also, I was sure you guys are going to lynch PV earlier because there was a time where he voted for coffee and did not vote in coffee. HOW DID YOU GUYS NOT SEE THAT.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:14 am

Post by shos »

also reading posts 35+ for my comments may be interesting lol
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Rq2BY76tQ9wet

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1345, shos wrote:I have to say, that the scum could make use of their QT to communicate, or at least announce when they sent a kill (for example, PV's kill was overridden one time without him knowing). I shouldn't have allowed cryptography, though. I totally expected the game to go - scum do some shit to confuse in the QT - town go nuts about it - etc. in practice, you guys turned it into a
three man scumteam which just doesn't talk to each other
, doesn't plan anything, kills, busses, etc. I AM DISAPPOINT.

That seems to be pretty common nowadays. It's the desire to "appear to be acting natural", which makes people talk and coordinate less in scum QTs.

Plus, you were pretty certain that town would break any code, so even with all our precautions, I was hesitant to use it.

The kills were kind of intuitive. I preferred Anatole over MS to allow MS to get another innocent (farside or Ika or Konow), resulting in the lynch of the other one for free (and MS dying that night). Then another free lynch on the uncopped, killing a copped

Anatole Kuragin, Town Lunatic Insomniac Facewatcher - poisoned N4

Uncopped, Town Lunatic ???- Lynched D5 (farside or Ika or Konowa)

Metal Sonic, Town Lunatic - poisoned N5

Leaving 1 uncopped, me, 1 copped, and Tius/Fish
Formerfish, Town Lunatic - poisoned N6

Leaving 2 copped (me and someone), and one uncopped
Uncopped gets lynched for win.

The end result I think might have been better for me.
Just speculating.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1346, shos wrote:oh also, some things I forgot to mention: the 3 days minimum was for two goals: 1. to prevent quicklynches, like one of my other modded games has been ruined with somewhen, and 2. to allow scum to actually plan and make a kill before townenters coffee.

The coffee idea is interesting too. The best thing, imo, town should have done is agree that once an unofficial hammer has been reached, everyone vote for coffee and lynch it asap. This would prevent people changing their votes before and after, and it will prevent a no-pressure situation where someone is at L-1 and doesn't give a fuck about it cuz he can't realy die. Also, I was sure you guys are going to lynch PV earlier because there was a time where he voted for coffee and did not vote in coffee. HOW DID YOU GUYS NOT SEE THAT.

Once people left their pre-coffee vote in coffee-time, actually not voting in coffee-time became less relevant.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”