DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Is your point that he said he picked town, and suggested that he didn't pick scum?

I think that's a normal RQS from someone like him. Just because he was able to pick town doesn't mean that there's more of a chance for other people on the team to be scum. If we're going back to team meta, I have plenty of games where I fucked up totally as scum and I wouldn't risk picking scum in the Team Mafia games. We got 4 town role PMs; you'll find that Parama, Regfan and Nico all flipped town already.

However, I understand your concern over that statement. Just think of the motivation for someone to out someone through related team mafia game meta; there isn't any.

Related to the game: At first glance, my main scumread is Amrun. Her late-day reactions were so extremely fake-looking, however, I'm going to read up on Thor connections and get back to everyone. That read might change.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Amrun »

Um. That is against the rules.

My dad had a heart attack so I will only be around sporadically. That's just the way it is.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Equinox »

Amrun wrote:Um. That is against the rules.

Game's over. AFAIK, I can discuss it. And if I got modkilled, then... uh, that wouldn't be TOO bad, I guess? Team wouldn't appreciate it, though.

DemonHybrid, I asked because that looks like a slip. Why would Nicodemus say, specifically, why he didn't take scum? This is part of the reason why I asked you yesterday if you guys had been communicating to see if you'd try to cover for this, but you didn't even touch on it. You're right that there's no motivation to out someone via Team Mafia meta, but if someone screws up, someone screws up.

That said, let me process your response there and read stuff and get back later on that.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Equinox »

Faraday wants y'all to know that DemonHybrid's response was a scum response and he's entertaining a DemonHybrid-LlamaFluff pairing.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Equinox »

Okay, actually, we've been discussing about Thor665 getting bullseyed, which implicates Llamarble, so take out LlamaFluff. DemonHybrid-Llamarble's on the table.

DemonHybrid, Faraday wants to know who in your team would've taken a White Flag scum role PM.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Amrun »

No, DH saying his team got all town PMs is specifically against the rules and he might get modkilled for it when TBM sees it. VPB did it in AGM and got warned and the ruling was made official that it wasn't allowed.

That is an interesting find with Nicodemus, but I can't reconcile that with the townie reaction to his fake hammer.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Llamarble »

DAMMIT LONGPOSTEATEN on first attempt.
I don't understand the Sottylynch at all.
VOTE: Amrun

D1 DGB 'liked Fluff's aggressive jump on Klazam' while showing minimal interest in a Klazam lynch herself / voting SP.
FoS scumbuddy vote townie is one of the less dodgeable tells.
Then later she posted
DrippingGoofball wrote:
"Sociopath is my first guess for a Klazambuddy for voting him & voting him again while not doing much else, but we'll see how things shake out." Then why not vote Sociopath instead of Klazam? Klazam hangs a bit lower than Sociopath on the fruit tree.

Reason for her to care which of them I lynch is Klazambuddy.

Klazam for his part had DGB as null and was all for the Sociopath counterwagon, then as DGB becomes clearly the lynch he posts the equivalent of "My teammates are telling me I shouldn't be ignoring DGB at this juncture."

Amrun replaced in and did catchuppy stuff and then her posting content tapered off noticeably.
She whiteknighted Seveitown on grounds of agreeing with a post that DIDN'T MAKE SENSE before it was posted.

Amrun wrote:What the fuck? That hammer was awful. I was counting on Llamarble's reaction to Sotty L-1.

Here's to hoping game over.

P-edit: fucking damnit. DH!!!!!!! Why!!!!

Does not townsense with a hammer by somebody you think is town on somebody you think is "9/10 scum."

I'm not sure who her buddy is, but they're playing well.
There are a lot of possibilities that make some sense, but all of them have done things that make me cringe a little.
I'll deepanalyze her buddy possibilities tomorrow. And I'll look into possibilities not including her too in case she is continuing in the tradition of Mute and Bub Bidderskins (town I lynched who megatunneled me) instead of the tradition of Zdenek (scum I lynched who tunneled me).

Continuous on-wagon kills are starting to make me lean towards double-offwagon.
2 of Amrun + DH + Fluff are the pairings that make most sense to me right now.
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Chris B »

DH - when Llamarble was at L-1, you backed away, on the basis that you wanted to see if anyone tried to derail the lynch. Later the same day, Sotty ended up at L-1, and you leaped in like the bloodlust had taken over.

If you stand by your method with Llamarble, why didn't you do the same thing with Sotty?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Amrun wrote:No, DH saying his team got all town PMs is specifically against the rules and he might get modkilled for it when TBM sees it. VPB did it in AGM and got warned and the ruling was made official that it wasn't allowed.

That is an interesting find with Nicodemus, but I can't reconcile that with the townie reaction to his fake hammer.

The games are over, though. I don't see what's modkillable about relaying public information.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Equinox wrote:Okay, actually, we've been discussing about Thor665 getting bullseyed, which implicates Llamarble, so take out LlamaFluff. DemonHybrid-Llamarble's on the table.

DemonHybrid, Faraday wants to know who in your team would've taken a White Flag scum role PM.

I'll get an answer to this and get back to you.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

To Amrun: I understand the concern, but I thought the rule is that of speaking of ongoing games; with that logic, Equinox would be killed also.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Chris B wrote:DH - when Llamarble was at L-1, you backed away, on the basis that you wanted to see if anyone tried to derail the lynch. Later the same day, Sotty ended up at L-1, and you leaped in like the bloodlust had taken over.

If you stand by your method with Llamarble, why didn't you do the same thing with Sotty?

Can you give me the post number so I know exactly what you're talking about? TBM isn't fantastic with votecounts and I don't feel like searching forever and finding the wrong post.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

To Faraday: Parama would take it.

You want this one.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by mith »

I'm with Amrun on the Nicodemus thing... possible slip (and a very good catch for an early game wagon starter, even if it was on the wrong person), but hammer reaction points to DH-town.

Haven't had any time today to read... maybe tomorrow, though I'll be out quite a bit. Is there any reason at this point not to claim teams? I'm dubious on trying to catch scum by team-meta, but at least it would reduce my confusion when referencing team-thinking.
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 am

Post by Chris B »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Chris B wrote:DH - when Llamarble was at L-1, you backed away, on the basis that you wanted to see if anyone tried to derail the lynch. Later the same day, Sotty ended up at L-1, and you leaped in like the bloodlust had taken over.

Can you give me the post number so I know exactly what you're talking about? TBM isn't fantastic with votecounts and I don't feel like searching forever and finding the wrong post.

DemonHybrid wrote:As of this post, Amrun, Chris, mith and Thor cannot be scum with Llamarble if Llamarble is scum.

All four have been consistently townie lately, with the exception of Thor (while he's been townie, it surely hasn't been consistently).

Hm. I'm going to see who's white knighting him. If NOBODY is, I'd suggest a lynch on someone else, because I'd expect a partner to want to try to save the game.

DemonHybrid wrote:You think that Sotty AND mith would have bussed DGB? I'm not shooting it down, I'm just curious.

DemonHybrid wrote:I see the Llama defending of Sotty. If he believed a Sotty/mith scumpair, he wouldn't be fighting this.

Unvote, Vote: Sotty

Let's spin the roulette wheel. At worst, this will give us a lot of answers.

DemonHybrid wrote:You think that Sotty AND mith would have bussed DGB? I'm not shooting it down, I'm just curious.

Now, I'd forgotten that you Llama defending Sotty, but considering you weren't shooting it down, it doesn't look like he was white knighting her either.

I still find your reasoning on waiting to vote Llamarble to be scummy as hell. By announcing your intention to wait to see who white knighted, you meant that people either wouldn't, or that you were actually white knighting him in quite a smart way. Your question of LlamaFluff followed by an immediate vote, I find as scummy as hell. Why not wait for him to answer? To me, it comes across that you realised you had justification for your lynch and went for it instead.

I think Fluff is town. If he's scum, he had no reason to try and derail a Sotty lynch in favour of a mith lynch. Equinox has raised warning bells to me throughout the game, however I think the scum team is Llarmarble and DH.

Vote DemonHybrid
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:30 am

Post by Chris B »

Sorry, that wasn't meant to have the above quote twice. I copied and pasted rather than cut and pasted. Posts 1-3 took place within 8 hours of each other. Posts 2-3 took place within minutes of each other.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:37 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Chris B wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

DemonHybrid wrote:As of this post, Amrun, Chris, mith and Thor cannot be scum with Llamarble if Llamarble is scum.

All four have been consistently townie lately, with the exception of Thor (while he's been townie, it surely hasn't been consistently).

Hm. I'm going to see who's white knighting him. If NOBODY is, I'd suggest a lynch on someone else, because I'd expect a partner to want to try to save the game.

DemonHybrid wrote:I see the Llama defending of Sotty. If he believed a Sotty/mith scumpair, he wouldn't be fighting this.

Unvote, Vote: Sotty

Let's spin the roulette wheel. At worst, this will give us a lot of answers.

Now, I'd forgotten that you Llama defending Sotty, but considering you weren't shooting it down, it doesn't look like he was white knighting her either.

I still find your reasoning on waiting to vote Llamarble to be scummy as hell. By announcing your intention to wait to see who white knighted, you meant that people either wouldn't, or that you were actually white knighting him in quite a smart way. Your question of LlamaFluff followed by an immediate vote, I find as scummy as hell. Why not wait for him to answer? To me, it comes across that you realised you had justification for your lynch and went for it instead.

I think Fluff is town. If he's scum, he had no reason to try and derail a Sotty lynch in favour of a mith lynch. Equinox has raised warning bells to me throughout the game, however I think the scum team is Llarmarble and DH.

Vote DemonHybrid

You actually make a fantastic point about LlamaFluff.

What are your thoughts on Amrun? I'm just curious.

And for the record, Llamarble had a lot more weird interactions with people than Sotty did. Sotty was very clear cut on who she believed was scum and town; Llamarble was a prime target for white knighting if he is indeed town. I didn't like Llama's sudden defending of Sotty; I re-read, and decided to go for the hammer to get information from everyone else, which I got from Amrun, Llama and Equinox in spades. I didn't need the answer to that question.

Like I said, my 100% bet is that it's Amrun. Not sure at all who her partner would be; but at least take a look at the hammer, why I did it and what the reactions were to it.

I forgot to do this, too:
Vote: Amrun

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:40 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Amrun wrote:Possibly. I still prefer Llamarble.

If Llamarble isn't scum I'm going to go sit in a fucking corner.

P-edit: yes, llamarble.

It wouldn't be llamarble as a partner. LlamaFluff had no reason to derail the sotty wagon, like you said, if he was scum.

Leaves Equinox, you and mith. I mean, it's not that important who her partner is. But Amrun is a good lynch and I stand by that hammer as means of reaction gaining.

You want this one.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Amrun »

Me and MITH? Lol.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:21 am

Post by mith »

Llamarble and DemonHybrid: I have been asking this for a long time now, and I still haven't a satisfactory answer from anyone - Why would Amrun chainsaw me so hard if she were scum with anyone other than DH (which now seems pretty unlikely, given DH's vote)?

Skimmed a little bit of Amrun's ISO, and have also asked Hoopla to take a look when she gets a chance, but I'm just not seeing it. I think it's Fluff/Marble or Fluff/Equinox.

VOTE: LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:36 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

@mith - Really?

I mean, apart from (WIFOM coming) Thor flip pointing away from me and Equi (and to marble/chris although I still dislike those two lynches), you are going to need to do some heavy duty explaining on the me/Equi pair since I really am at a loss to how you can even end up there. What else is your team saying though at this point?

Now, as I said looking at the most recent NK makes the kill seem to not come from Equinox since Thor ended the day saying that he didnt find Equi as scum, and when Chris is around, why would Thor die over him if he is poised to attack mith/marble/amrun? I mean, it would need to be equi-chris almost for that to make sense. That doesnt make sense so im thinking not Equinox again.

Now its a mith or amrun thing for me more or less.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:02 am

Post by mith »

I am at those two pairs from PoE. I don't think Chris B, DH, or Amrun are scum, for reasons I have explained. I don't think Marble/Equinox makes sense from Equinox's reaction to the wagon yesterday. So it's you with one of them. QED.

Same question to you, Fluff, since you are now suggesting Amrun-scum (which is a pretty big shift from your day 2 stance): How do you explain her entrance to the game?

(My team isn't saying much of anything right now. Hoopla popped in to give the thoughts I summarized above, but otherwise they've been silent since they died in or finished their games.)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Amrun »

What exactly rules out marble/equinox for you, mith?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Amrun wrote:Me and MITH? Lol.

Seriously?

That's the worst reply I've ever heard.

You want this one.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well that is the reply that theory is worth, tbqh. I was trying to sell my soul to get mith lynched on day 2 - as well as to NOT get you lynched. Ingrate. *grunmble grumble*

Why does everyone expect. Novels from me when I am v/la?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”