My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:18 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Dead QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/hawcwQre4T5q

About Flameaxe: yes, he has a rough playstyle, but to be honest, he was the
only one
I had a 100% townread on (excluding BBMolla). Look beyond how he says stuff and how he says it. His posting style should have never been an issue in this game.

To TunnelVision: why would you shoot an innocent investigation of a 2 shot cop in a 3 scum game? We had already excluded the possibility of a godfather. We won the game, but your vigging BBMolla made no sense and borderlined SK behavior imo.

In post 1253, Remembrance wrote:This was a pretty weird game from my stand point. Most of my problems were the same problems I've always had and the response I got was pretty varied, I think I just sucked.
You didn't suck, I had a solid town read on you, not as solid as Flameaxe, but I never considered investigating you.
In post 1253, Remembrance wrote:MME played the solidest I think. He got town read and investigated correctly/pushed well. I have a feeling his activity dropped partly due to recognizing he was being town read too hard and hoped that the reads would cool off enough so that he wouldn't be killed at night, which, once again is solid play(maybe?).
Yeah, that's exactly what I did D1. I got townread hard early D1, so I slowed down a bit. I then egged on Aegor late D1 to make sure he would have been kept alive in the case he were town, so that my investigation would not have gone to waste.
Eek
!
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 1275, My Milked Eek wrote:Look beyond how he says stuff and how he says it.
This is much easier said than done.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by Tierce »

:shifty:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”