Mini 1478 ~ Mafia Xenologue (Game Over!)

Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Saki »

hyperdefensive much
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Purpkin »

lots of times, yeah. problem?
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Purpkin »

Andy just seems, I dunno, terribly unconcerned with the gamestate with the one thing he decided to post about today.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

@bork:

Cabd saw me in Red Wedding Mafia (I was scum), Paradox Prime (I was Town, under Sixty), and he reads far too many games. I would say he knows me less than Syryana does, but that's because Syr is a stalker. >.> He probably has a decent grasp on me as scum, because I
am
obvious as scum no matter how my scum game improves. Go read some stuff. And if Mara is paying attention, she can tell this is nothing like Open 501.

Andrius bothers me a lot. We really want to sheep Nacho's Townread on him, but we are running out of possible scum. Empire thinks you are scum, but I disagree--and that forces me to say that both Andrius and Daemon
have
to be scum for the game to have three scum (and... Daemon? Really? With that post Yesterday? What kind of scum is that distracted about the game that they miss who they killed, even checking it in the QT/thread?). You don't make sense as group scum, either way, and if you are not group scum then you are not who we want to lynch Today. morph and LLD are still Town. That leaves Saki, Andrius, Daemon. I want to start with Saki
to save face
because he's the most obvious of them all, get killed Tonight before we investigate his actual role, and leave you lot to deal with hard decisions.

That seems a lot to ask.

By the way, someone with actual in-depth flavor knowledge (i.e. has played the games i.e. HI CABD WHERE ARE YOU) will want to do something about that number, because we're probably running low on time. The reference, from the previous game:
In post 5294, Vi wrote:The number wasn't really that ambiguous with a bit of flavor knowledge (which a bunch of people had). This scenario is taken right out of the game almost wholesale and without modification, and this particular Chapter ends when the counter reaches 80.
That game ended at 85 with Lehran's victory, etc.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1278, Jabberwock wrote:By the way, someone with actual in-depth flavor knowledge (i.e. has played the games i.e. HI CABD WHERE ARE YOU) will want to do something about that number, because we're probably running low on time.
There's no such chapter/map in the newer games, so it's probably just a reference to FE9/10 again.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Saki »

In post 1275, Saki wrote:hyperdefensive much
meant tierce
not you bjerf
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Purpkin »

In post 1278, Jabberwock wrote:And if Mara is paying attention, she can tell this is nothing like Open 501.
yeah, though TBF that was me reading less, and more me being super-duper sure you were scum because everyone else was so town when I had replaced in so...
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Purpkin »

Bork forgot to mention that I thought our connection with Nacho/Syry was a one-way lover kinda thing, and if you look through our Iso, you will see me saying stuff that support that mindset!

that theory was obviously a wash though
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Purpkin »

In post 1271, Purpkin wrote:We wanted to get two competent players talking.

And if you're town then you know there is no scum motivation for us to have done that.
This

and we were under the assumption that they would be neighborized with us. At that point, I was pretty sure that the both of you were town, and it would have been pretty awesome to get to talk with you both. I was also under the thought that, if I was wrong about a town-read on either of you, it would have been caught in whatever we decided to converse about
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Andrius »

I got back pretty late last night, my apologies.

I am Levin from Genealogy of the Holy War (FE4). (And yes I know his ENRGISH name is different but fuck that original spellings op.)

As confirmed by Jabberwock, I am a Day-Neighborizer. Send in a name during the day, we're neighborized for that night and that night only.
D1/N1 was Jabberwock.
I had a one-shot PastTrack through my MAJOR HOLSETY BLOOD that allowed me to back-track of sorts to someone I had already neighborized. I tapped it to track Jabberwock N1, and can thus confirm that they did target Saki.
D3/N3 was DTM. As you may or may not be able to guess it was a QT with very few words. :/

Cuan and Bastian were my other choices for what that's worth.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Andrius »

I believe the ENGRISH name is Lewyn.
The name of my Neighborize is Invitation.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Andrius »

Yes, Lewyn.
Fuck your engrish spellings Vi.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:10 am

Post by morph the cat »

Please correct me if anything is wrong here.

Jabberwock-Soren Gravedigger-weak RB
Purpkin-Tharja Joat
Andrius- Day Neighborizer- delayed tracker
Daemon
Saki- Anna, 2 unknown abilities (VT?)
Morph
LLD

Jabber, Purp, Andy, Saki have gone. I don't mind going ahead of daemon, or we can wait for him.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Mod: Can you prod or force replace Daemon? This is getting ridiculous.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1251, Jabberwock wrote:Oh, I know what will answer our curiosity--lynching and investigating you. (ºwº)

We're Soren. That was so obvious, even you must have anticipated it.

(Flawed) Roleblocker, cannot block Night kills (I like to call this our "lol 0 Strength" ability). That was actually what this head thought Purpkin was on about when they mentioned the two roleblockers back in the day, because I reckoned that our Neighborhood-related response was obvious enough (i.e. that they had not been blocked); I thought they were a rolecop and were asking us about our read on DTMaster. Blocked Saki N1 and N3, ProHawk N2.

Also a Coroner--see pleas for TIP to claim, because the Wondercritter be smart about these things and we knew there was either a Janitor (ahahaha no) or that this game followed the previous game's trend of being partial reveal.

You already know about the N1 and N2 Neighborhoods.

Andrius next, because Daemon is never going to post and was probably not coached into "Townslipping" anyway.
No, LLD, you don't get to pick the order because if you're Town you're ruining all the potential of popcorn-style by doing it and if you're scum it's no good anyway.
So... three roleblockers all being town aligned if jabbers and purpkin are both town? Also, why did you not use your coroner earlier than this, if you thought you would be a NK target?
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Jabberwock »

What's the point of using a coroner ability on a TOWN player when we can hope to block a scum PR? We want Town people to claim, but we don't really need to investigate them--the claims we are missing are Triple D's and TIP's, and frankly I don't think the knowledge would make much of a difference. Coroner is to find out what the hell is with the scum players who we DO manage to lynch (see: Saki) and hopefully to figure out the timer mechanic from whomever is involved with it.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:30 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1290, Jabberwock wrote:What's the point of using a coroner ability on a TOWN player when we can hope to block a scum PR? We want Town people to claim, but we don't really need to investigate them--the claims we are missing are Triple D's and TIP's, and frankly I don't think the knowledge would make much of a difference. Coroner is to find out what the hell is with the scum players who we DO manage to lynch (see: Saki) and hopefully to figure out the timer mechanic from whomever is involved with it.
Hi jabbers. Ffery ditched me for the beach, so its just little old me for now, but I do have some paranoia over the fact that you've not crossed your vote with saki's, but it dwarfs the fact that saki's response to your posts looked really really like obvscum responses. Bork/Mara/Ffery/I are really conflicted here, because either LLD or Nacho are wrong.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Mostly because I was waiting on Empire and/or in the water park and/or waiting for Saki to claim SK. That'd be fun!

There was no point in rushing it, as we have no specific guarantee that Saki is scum (quickhammer might be pending, scum might not be 3 players, scum might not want to quickhammer because shenanigans), so we're fine sitting on this and pointing and laughing. Unlike 3p LyLo, there's nothing that says that non-voters are Town.

What's the scum benefit in not crossing right now? At worst it's null, and at best it's us not jumping on confirmation bias because guess what this is probably LyLo.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:55 am

Post by morph the cat »

That's true, I guess.

I don't get how this could be 3/10 with these blue numbers unless entire scumteam is actually aligned with chaos-numbers etc.

I'm thinking it might be 2/1/10 after all.

Why do you guys keep speculating at SK when we've only had one kill a night?
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Third party; scum not group scum who has a wincon exclusive from the Town's. Same difference, as Vi likes to get creative with wincons--the Maf.Maiden Third Party role killed everyone as the counter hit 85, for all effects and purposes. I've been using SK for ease of typing/thought process, but you're right, and I don't think anyone in this playerlist but me (and not with this playerlist because omfg threats if I were scum) would play a non-killing SK in hopes of passing under the radar. Maybe you, but again, pointless speculation.

I need to take a shower; if there's stuff you want to discuss, lay it on me and I'll get back to it asap.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:05 am

Post by morph the cat »

Some mod meta. Has Vi ever had a SK in his games before?

If yes, were they compulsive?

Your current thought process is {saki-third party numberscum} {two groupscum} {10 town}?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 am

Post by morph the cat »

Oh, and if there's numberscum, should we be seeing something to counter that, or would a mini theme be too small to include it?
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Vi is very much against SKs being Compulsive by default. See Louvre Mafia, with Mumm-Vi, the Ever Living and Never Tasting Wild Duck Cooked with Honey and Garlic, and Vi's discontent when s.lullaby wanted to make the role Compulsive by default. There was an SK in MoCO, Nachomamma8 aka
Bullsh*t!
in the Details. Maf.Maiden had modified wincons and you'll want to look at it, particularly Sephiran.

We're probably the counter to numberscum, regardless of how many they are--Coroner, We Are Really Fucking Awesome, etc. No, I think Saki is probably groupscum, which means he gets to die Today when we're done with massclaim.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:49 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1297, Jabberwock wrote:Coroner, We Are Really Fucking Awesome, etc.
Is this a oneshot or X-shot ability?

And can you provide links to those games/rolecards?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:54 am

Post by morph the cat »

I remember the nacho-SK "herpaderp let's let town win too yay weird wording for wincons" game but not the others.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”