DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

ac1983fan wrote:I believe that at least one, if not two of the scum are in the following group:
*AM
*Kinetic
*Pooky
*Rishi

so yeah, either I get hammered now or get deadlined, unless everybody not currently voting me wants to vote one of those four, or one of the people voting me wants to change.
This is a TOWN reaction. ^^^^
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Kinetic »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:I believe that at least one, if not two of the scum are in the following group:
*AM
*Kinetic
*Pooky
*Rishi

so yeah, either I get hammered now or get deadlined, unless everybody not currently voting me wants to vote one of those four, or one of the people voting me wants to change.
This is a TOWN reaction. ^^^^
What I see, and what I've seen all game from him is he is throwing paint at the wall and trying to see what sticks. There are only 2 scum left, and he makes a group of more than half the town and states "Maybe 1, maybe both of the scum are here". His group of suspects is incredibly large and he constantly is willing to go for "whoever".

He switched to Ort yesterday after pushing other wagons all day, and then when right back to work the next day pushing anything that might work. As soon as he got pressure back at him he folded and painted everyone who was voting him as scum.

The only person (oddly enough) that he hasn't attacked is Zwet.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Kinetic wrote: He switched to Ort yesterday after pushing other wagons all day, and then when right back to work the next day pushing anything that might work. As soon as he got pressure back at him he folded and painted everyone who was voting him as scum.

That is such a freaking misrepresentation of what happened, I found AM and you scummy since before you were voting me. I switched to ort because I found ort scummy to a degree and his lynch was inevitable. I've been pushing wagons on people I believe are scum.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Kinetic »

ac1983fan wrote:
Kinetic wrote: He switched to Ort yesterday after pushing other wagons all day, and then when right back to work the next day pushing anything that might work. As soon as he got pressure back at him he folded and painted everyone who was voting him as scum.

That is such a freaking misrepresentation of what happened, I found AM and you scummy since before you were voting me. I switched to ort because I found ort scummy to a degree and his lynch was inevitable. I've been pushing wagons on people I believe are scum.
You found a large number of people scummy, which was convenient because when people started thinking you were scummy you could say "I thought you were scummy first".

Your entire defense constituted "the people trying to lynch me are scum"

Now your "list" includes just under half the town and you "think" there might be one scum in it. Well damn, there are 2 scum left, if you take any 4 random players the odds are high you'll pick one of the scum.

The problem is, you can't narrow. Three of the four people you mentioned are voting to lynch you. The other (Rishi) while lurking, is just another easy target.

You have not tried to go against the grain ONCE in this game, every single thought you have had was not original.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 12:33 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Kinetic wrote: Your entire defense constituted "the people trying to lynch me are scum"
That's a goddamn lie.
Kinetic wrote: Now your "list" includes just under half the town and you "think" there might be one scum in it. Well damn, there are 2 scum left, if you take any 4 random players the odds are high you'll pick one of the scum.
Well geez, excuse me for leaving a list of my fos's for people to look at once I'm lynched and turn up town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 2:29 am

Why aren't we lynching zwet? He's way scummier than ac1983fan.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 4:32 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Why aren't we lynching zwet? He's way scummier than ac1983fan.
Not until you explain why.
Unvote; Vote: ac1983fan
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 10:06 am

Post by ac1983fan »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Why aren't we lynching zwet? He's way scummier than ac1983fan.
I hope that was a mistake... you were already voting me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 10:39 am

ac1983fan wrote:I hope that was a mistake... you were already voting me.
The exact sort of mistake I'd expect scum to make.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

That is such a freaking misrepresentation of what happened, I found AM and you scummy since before you were voting me.-acfan

Well Where did you state this? What was your reasoning?

I switched to ort because I found ort scummy to a degree and his lynch was inevitable.-acfan

To a degree? Well I'd imagine this to be the case, would be rather foolish of you to switch your vote to someone you didn't find to be scummy at all. Mind saying something useful for a change? Lynch inevitable? Since when is that a good reason for voting someone? There is nothing inevitable in this game.

I've been pushing wagons on people I believe are scum. -acfan

Hmm. I certainly wouldn't expect you to push wagons on people you don't believe to be scum. I think the criticism was more that you displayed no logic and seem to be randomly accusing people hoping that someone follows you SOMEWHERE rather than actually coming up with a good reason to go after anyone.

FOS DGB

quite frankly I think the only way someone could read "town reaction" off somebody saying some crap like "supposing I am town, and these 7 people r where the 2 remaining scum are, I can pick 4 people, there is probly 1 scum here, and quite possibly 2."
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 1:52 pm

didnt finish that thought: quite frankly I think the only way DGB could've read "town reaction" is if she is scum.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 3:51 pm

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:didnt finish that thought: quite frankly I think the only way DGB could've read "town reaction" is if she is scum.
I'd love to hear your explanation.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:12 am

The player basically just said nothing of relevance and you immediately came to the conclusion: "yup he's town"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:21 am

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:The player basically just said nothing of relevance and you immediately came to the conclusion: "yup he's town"
The tone felt right.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:52 am

acting clueless 50 pages into the game felt "right" ?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:18 am

ac1983fan wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
I hope that was a mistake... you were already voting me.
SSSH!!! It's a gambit, scum.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Kast »

@Zwet-
-Is the name of your gambit "bussing"?

-I still don't see a real case against ACFan. Kinetic has added that ACFan never goes against the prevailing town opinion; and on top of that is the unnecessary, unprompted, claimed usage of Apothecary on Charter.

For the former, he was pushing a Kinetic lynch most of the previous day, despite the Ort lynch being by far more accepted.

For the latter, his choice to use Apothecary on another player makes more sense if he also used Apothecary on himself.

@PTMB-
-You have not answered what your initial pick card was. Please confirm if your second pick card was indeed a NK (seems like it would have to be by process of elimination).

-Since when does being clueless indicate affiliation? If by "acting" you mean to imply that you are generating cues based on the tone; then your criticism of DGB is extremely hypocritical.

To be more direct though, do you believe there is anything wrong with looking for cues about a player's affiliation from the tone of their posts?
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:05 am

Post by ac1983fan »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:acting clueless 50 pages into the game felt "right" ?
I'm not acting fucking clueless, show me one post where I acted "clueless".
Not a dayvig.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:01 am

Can a scumbag unvote ac1983fan? Especially zwet. Thanks.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:06 am

I don't bus. I find it too risky as scum. Especially not putting a scumbuddy at L-1.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:06 am

Actually, I take that back. I have hammered my scumbuddy before, but still, I fakehammer a lot.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:06 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:Can a scumbag unvote ac1983fan? Especially zwet. Thanks.
WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:52 pm

zwetschenwasser wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Can a scumbag unvote ac1983fan? Especially zwet. Thanks.
WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME
WIFOM

Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by Rishi »

Hey all. Sorry for my absence. I don't think this is in dispute, but I did give permission to PJ to publish what cards I had on the first night to explain the mod error. Basically, it seemed like a better option than abandoning the game.
zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't bus. I find it too risky as scum. Especially not putting a scumbuddy at L-1.
I haven't played with zwet before, so I don't know if he'd bus or not, but I find it difficult to believe in this situation, especially with one scum down. Besides, I think people in this game are consciously looking for a bus (I remember it being mentioned several times) and I think it would do little to negate suspicion with this group of players.

What I said about zwet before not voting is that he was criticizing others for not voting. It was not his reluctance to vote, but his hypocrisy that got the vote from me. I still don't like how he seemed to revel in the fight between acfan and Kinetic. (If zwet flips scum, I would probably peg neither of them as his scumbuddy.) And I still don't like how he criticized Budja on Day 1 but never voted for him.

My vote stands. This, of course, goes without saying, but I am willing to switch my vote - probably AM would be my second choice.

Pooky worries me slightly because that slot is a wild card. I have absolutely zero read on the previous players.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by Rishi »

Rishi wrote: My vote stands. This, of course, goes without saying, but I am willing to switch my vote - probably AM would be my second choice.
Didn't hit preview. To clarify, I'm willing to switch my vote to avoid a No Lynch. Again, probably goes without saying.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”