Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Generic »

I had pinned any hope on this game on my nats read.you were likely town but there were links to sal. RC looked best bet for scumbuddy, but if I had read nats wrong we had lost anyway.

So I dropped the vote and hoped it wasn't game over. Clearly it wasn't so half the battle for me is won, although I'm bound to lose the one person who knows me and can read me to all of this. Sal set his stall out to push me into a very difficult position. I have to applaud it too, cos I've hot my work cut out for me.

One of you (boo, RC) is scum. How I'm gonna determine that really is based only on whether I believe sal knew what he was doing with that RC vote.

There is done next level shit going on here. And I love it! This is mafia for me, a challenge!
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Natirasha »

Generic, it's not RC because Sal tried to push a lynch on him to win.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1250, Generic wrote:I had pinned any hope on this game on my nats read.you were likely town but there were links to sal. RC looked best bet for scumbuddy, but if I had read nats wrong we had lost anyway.

So I dropped the vote and hoped it wasn't game over. Clearly it wasn't so half the battle for me is won, although I'm bound to lose the one person who knows me and can read me to all of this. Sal set his stall out to push me into a very difficult position. I have to applaud it too, cos I've hot my work cut out for me.

One of you (boo, RC) is scum. How I'm gonna determine that really is based only on whether I believe sal knew what he was doing with that RC vote.

There is done next level shit going on here. And I love it! This is mafia for me, a challenge!

Don't worry, I was confscum going into Lylo before and I survived.

You can do it too
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Natirasha »

I agree the wifom here is insane.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1253, Natirasha wrote:I agree the wifom here is insane.

Why Boo fucks up tomorrow btw
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Bookitty »

Why did you put down a naked vote on RedCoyote without even commenting on Sala's scumpartner ploy, Generic?

This doesn't fit with the careful "unvote" from earlier.

By the way, I'm the Baconator, and I'm a Greasy Townie.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Generic »

I had that line of thought too nats. I was more hoping than believing cos I've been suspecting RC and my fear is confbias against me now handing them the win.

It was that damn auto town thing sal kept pushing too. Boo buddies to me yet sal leapt all over me. Felt so odd. And now she is down playing the scum ability.

I don't hold out much hope, but I don't give up without a fight, you know that.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1255, Bookitty wrote:Why did you put down a naked vote on RedCoyote without even commenting on Sala's scumpartner ploy, Generic?

This doesn't fit with the careful "unvote" from earlier.

By the way, I'm the Baconator, and I'm a Greasy Townie.

Well I'm bacon, so I wonder of I'm a legitimate counter claim to you.

And I am on night shift, kind of jaded by the game thinking I had got it all wrong and watching my name being used in some gambit. I couldn't get deep into it even if I wanted to, so I did that and got on with what I was doing.

Going to be gone in the next ten minutes too. But I've said my piece. We either win or lose. Cos it's clear who isn't making it through the night ain't it?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Oh yeah.

Boo, MY GAMBITS HAVE BEEN SPOT ON

WHEN I WIN TOMORROW I GET 3.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Natirasha »

I don't think Sal was pushing his scumbuddy simply because -on the chance I was a survivor- I would have voted with him and won. I don't discount the partner wifoming because I would have(and by proxy Sal would have) made sure, if I had it backfired, we didn't autolose.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1258, Salamence20 wrote:Oh yeah.

Boo, MY GAMBITS HAVE BEEN SPOT ON

WHEN I WIN TOMORROW I GET 3.

Well, yes, if you are scum, your gambits make absolute sense. I would never dispute that. I don't know what you mean by 3, but I have no special claim on that number, so feel free.

It's as town that I object to them. Since this is my last hurrah in online Mafia anyway, I think you should do what works for you :)

@Nati: It's not Sala's play I question there. It's Generic just accepting his role as scumbuddy and voting along with Sala -- wouldn't that send up serious red flags in someone who supposedly thought Sala was scum just a page or two before? Why go along with it and potentially lose us the game? I don't see how that comes from town.

I'm out of here for now.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Generic »

Well our chances lie with redcoyote on that basis...

I will see most of you on the other side. I promise I won't give up nats, we will see if I can keep emotional control :p
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Red knows you're scum. Best shot would be to WIFOM Nati.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 5, Final Vote Count

(1) RedCoyote -- Salamence20
(0) Bookitty
(1) Generic -- RedCoyote

(3) Salamence20 -- Natirasha, Bookitty, Generic

(0) Natirasha

Not Voting: N/A

With 5 players remaining, it took 3 votes to hammer.

Next time, we eat a lifetime supply of Vegemite.

Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Muscles. F**king. Glasses. Of all the people in this world that I never expected to betray me, you were right up there at the top of my list of people that I never thought would betray me which is an actual list that I keep in my nightstand and add names to it and cross names out periodically as I trust/get betrayed by people around me that I know. Looks like I'm crossing another one out tonight, homie.

Man, Muscles, I thought we were tight, bro. Tighter than the weave on those albino smoke guys from The Matrix 2. Tighter than the well-muscled buttocks of "Ravishing" Rick Rude circa 1989. Tighter than the headlock you put on that skinny PETA guy who tried to give you that anti-meat pamphlet that one time. (You remember that? His head popped right off. Blood everywhere. F**king hilarious.) But now? Now I see you for who you really are: just another freeloader trying to ride the coattails that I would have if I didn't wear these stylish and comfortable EpicMealTime T-shirts all the time every day.

But you know what? It's cool, man, because you ain't s**t. I created you. I spawned you from my brain-space. You're not even a real person, you know? You're just a character that exists on the Internet. And now, I'm gonna write that character out of this little story I'm tellin'. See ya maybe, traitor.

Salamence20 has been lynched on Day 5. He was
MusclesGlasses, Mafia One-Shot Strongman

Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Night 5 Begins Now
Night 5 Will End on Wednesday, July 23rd, at 8 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2014-07-23 20:00:00)

Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Hold up, Internet! Hold the phone! We got an emergency on our hands here. Who the f**k ate my poutine? I had a big ol' bowl of poutine sitting right here on the counter and now it's gone. I needed that poutine! That poutine was going to be the ninth layer in my 17-layer fast food Tex-Mex chili bacon burger parfait breakfast Italian sausage queso meatball chipotle lasagna sandwich. Without that poutine, my 17-layer fast food Tex-Mex chili bacon burger parfait breakfast Italian sausage queso meatball chipotle lasagna sandwich is only going to be a 16-layer fast food Tex-Mex chili bacon burger parfait breakfast Italian sausage queso meatball chipotle lasagna sandwich, and that s**t is so weaksauce that we might as well not even cook it!

That's it! Turn off the cameras! Everybody get out of here! Go home! Show's over! I'm ordering a pizza.

Natirasha was killed on Night 5. She was
Poutine, Greasy Townie

Last edited by Skullduggery on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 6 Begins Now

(0) RedCoyote
(0) Bookitty
(0) Generic

Not Voting: RedCoyote, Bookitty, Generic

With 3 players remaining, it takes 2 votes to hammer.

Day 6 Will End on Wednesday, August 6th, at 9 p.m. eastern time.
Countdown: (expired on 2014-08-06 21:00:00)

Next time, we eat the entire country of Uzbekistan.

Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Bookitty »

My choice is pretty clear, given Generic's naked sheeping of scum-Salamence when he thought Nati was a survivor. His explanation doesn't hold water and Sala's attempt to inject WIFOM isn't really working for me.

RC, when you check in, please read the thread from through the end of the page at least.

Thank you.

VOTE: Generic
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I didn't fully comprehend what went on yesterday... Nat seems to think Boo is definitely the last scum. I mean, that's literally what he wrote... but if Boo is the last scum, why didn't she vote me in ? That would've been the win... there's no way she couldn't have realized that. Boo, was Nat being sarcastic when he said you are the last scum? What's the case for this other than the over-the-top WIFOM from Sal?

Sal definitely laid his "Generic is my partner" schtick on wayyyy too thick though. And 1219 reads extremely fake outside of the vote. Boo's play yesterday was a little off. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Why did I have to be town?

Also, why did Generic vote me in ? If he voted Sal there, it would've been obvious. But he voted me. On Sal's wishes. He dismissed Nati altogether. Generic, why did you do that?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Nat is one of those cryptic posters that writes gobbledygook sometimes just for kicks... I don't know if this is one of those times, but why would he steer me in a direction that is so hard for me to swallow without explaining why? It makes zero sense of two very, very big occasions (Generic's voting me with Sal and Boo not hammering me for the win if she was scum).

Also, Boo was obviously sitting there watching the thread if you look at the post times. So it's not like she wasn't ready to pounce if necessary.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1269, RedCoyote wrote:I didn't fully comprehend what went on yesterday... Nat seems to think Boo is definitely the last scum. I mean, that's literally what he wrote... but if Boo is the last scum, why didn't she vote me in ? That would've been the win... there's no way she couldn't have realized that. Boo, was Nat being sarcastic when he said you are the last scum? What's the case for this other than the over-the-top WIFOM from Sal?

I am not the last scum. I don't know why Nati thinks that or if she was being sarcastic. I know now FOR SURE that I'm right about Generic, though, because if Generic wasn't the last scum, you would have voted him instantly for the win.

Generic bought Nati's ploy. That's why he put a naked vote on you at that point; if Nati voted with them, they win.

We can wait for Generic to explain some more, but my vote is staying right where it is.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Generic »

I fucking knew it would be nats. Well played.

I know this is an uphill battle for me. And unfortunately I'm not really in the best place in RL to be that bothered about it overall. But for nats I will at least present my case against boo and my response to the one thing she will have to attack me with.

Ok, while she played very well (if you do win boo kudos for a well played game) but there were a few things that did stand out:

On day 1 the three town player wagons all featured boo kitty. And sal, boo and LLD never shared any of the wagons.
Late on to the LLD wagon.
Sal continually tries to sell boo as confirmed town with a tell that when I question the validity of it leads to sal heavily distancing from boo while still trying to keep the idea she is cleared alive. He attacks me hard while she buddies me.
When her scum game is given credence by nats she immediately down plays it, which I find odd only in the sense that it feels like trying to hide that she can play scum well.
Sheeped nats happily in the SG vote when it was between her and sal, which meant she avoided voting a scum player with a weak excuse to turn on a former town read of here. And even though she had sheeped nats happily with that vote attacked her as scum the following day when nats gambited.

She played a strong game so seeing the chinks in the armour was not easy without knowing she must be the last scum on the look back.

And I know it's an easy sell for her to make me look scummy, if nats were here she could tell you I gambit. And I gambited there because of several reasons:
I had boo as more likely town than RC, and when sal voted him I still had thoughts of a bus and a weird gambit cos he was making odd posts all that day.
I'm not fully focusing on games anyway because of external things going on leaving me with rushed calls.
I had a mad moment of panic that nats was the last scum with sal and thought if I was that wrong I needed to see if that would end the game. I was also hoping for a reaction since there was clear intent to set me up.
I have no desire to shout and scream about someone gambiting using me, it's why I ignored sal the whole day after he started doing it.

Basically I threw it out there, either game ends and I get on with my life and re-evaluate my views on nats, or I got my confirmation. Because when nats claimed she needed to hammer the alarm bells sounded that she wasn't neutral.

The way things went down I look bad but I made that choice. I care much less about my town games, I know that's a shitty thing to admit to, but a part of me hoped for an end so I can not have to care anymore. When nats reaffirmed I can read her correctly I felt a lot better about how I had done in this game.

Your call, I will leave you guys to tear apart my mindset on how I do things. If ive cost us the game through it RC I apologise to you and the rest, it will be on me I know.

vote bookitty
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Generic »

You were confirmed town RC and a known critic of me. I burned my bridges with you and we were at eachother the last time we interacted.

Nats was also confirmed town and suspicious of boo as well as me. If I were scum and wanted any hope of winning I would have killed you RC. Boo belittling nats suspicion of her as 'sarcasm' says it all.

But that's me done either way. Your vote decides it. I only ask you look at us both with a clean slate. No confbias.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1272, Generic wrote:I had a mad moment of panic that nats was the last scum with sal and thought if I was that wrong I needed to see if that would end the game.

I don't have anything to add to that particular quote.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”