Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:24 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

idk maybe jake was the nightkill and he did save him, but it just seems odd. Does it seem odd to anyone else or am I just nuts?
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Amrun »

why the fuck would they kill peacebringer?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:11 am

Post by The Purple Plague »

In post 1251, Amrun wrote:why the fuck would they kill peacebringer?
scum d3x trying to kill tammy seems like a pretty solid choice.
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:13 am

actually, since all of you fucks lie and make me think the game is broken while it's not, rank scum is a possibility
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:18 am

PLAGUE - Hated (Negative Utility)
Elyse - Compulsive Bus Driver (Negative Utility)
Kthx - Macho (Negative Utility)
Jake - Two Shot Roleblocker
Amrun - Two Shot Tracker
d3x - Two Shot Doc
Pyro - Two Shot Hider
Kyubey - Neighbor
Peacebringer - Neighbor
Rank - One Shot Dayvig

which one of these doesn't belong???
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:21 am

Vote: Rank

power fits well with scumteam
his ability is most likely being able to shoot during the daytime and skipping a kill at night
ffery choosing to shoot jake N1 over Syr/Tammy/Cabd/maaaaybeevenmara is not her strategy as scum, so doc power probably didn't stop the kill
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:30 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

If you think macho fits with doc, how does a bp make sense with no vig?

Personally I'm skeptical with the hider/ commuter claims. No way both are legit.

This cool movie cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 just came out and the funniest pun is the shrimpanzee.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:27 am

In post 1254, The Purple Plague wrote:PLAGUE - Hated (Negative Utility)
Elyse - Compulsive Bus Driver (Negative Utility)
Kthx - Macho (Negative Utility)
Jake - Two Shot Roleblocker
Amrun - Two Shot Tracker
d3x - Two Shot Doc
Pyro - Two Shot Hider
Kyubey - Neighbor
Peacebringer - Neighbor
Rank - One Shot Dayvig

which one of these doesn't belong???
Porochaz - Two Shot Commuter.
In post 1256, Jake from State Farm wrote:how does a bp make sense with no vig?
protects against getting killed by their scumkill getting busdriven.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:33 am

damn forgot we had a busdriver, but he was also asthetic which means a bus driver would not have been able to use his ability on them.

rank is town.

That leaves scum in the group of Pyro/you/poorchaz/kthx but poorchaz is essentially cleared unless scum NK'd and kthx is probably off the table also

tacodile supreme

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1251, Amrun wrote:why the fuck would they kill peacebringer?
The plan was for us to hide behind peacebringer. They probably thought they were getting two for one. I thought they'd realize we were just two-shot also, but guess they didn't.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1256, Jake from State Farm wrote:If you think macho fits with doc, how does a bp make sense with no vig?

Personally I'm skeptical with the hider/ commuter claims. No way both are legit.

This cool movie cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 just came out and the funniest pun is the shrimpanzee.
I'm the one who was talking about them working together, not plague.

That was my first thought when I saw poro claim commuter. Could be scum commuter I guess. Don't know how I feel about that though.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1258, Jake from State Farm wrote:damn forgot we had a busdriver, but he was also asthetic which means a bus driver would not have been able to use his ability on them.

rank is town.

That leaves scum in the group of Pyro/you/poorchaz/kthx but poorchaz is essentially cleared unless scum NK'd and kthx is probably off the table also

tacodile supreme
This is beyond stupid.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I still want someone to talk to me about d3x's doc choices. Jake night two, okay fine. Jake night one. I'm having a big old problem swallowing that one.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:27 am

In post 1261, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 1258, Jake from State Farm wrote:damn forgot we had a busdriver, but he was also asthetic which means a bus driver would not have been able to use his ability on them.

rank is town.

tacodile supreme
This is beyond stupid.
gee thanks... :roll:

another animal in that new movie, an interesting pun.. Watermelephants

Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

WAIT A SECOND.

WAIT A SECOND.

WAIT A SECOND.

D3X claims to have healed Jake yesterday but was okay going through with the kyubey lynch which was partially based on there not being a night kill AND DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:42 am

except D3 is claiming to be odd night so when kyubey was blocked by me, d3 didn't have a doc ability.

though I would like to hear why he saved me over rank N1

My tennis opponent was not happy with my serve. He kept returning it

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:43 am

brb - gotta check d3's reaction to the NK on night 1....

The indecisive rower couldn't choose either oar.

Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I realize that it's only Jake questioning this right now, but town have a stupendous way of shooting themselves in the foot and doing ridiculous things when a town win is within their reach. And I get looking at all the avenues I do, but there is no way we are anything but a hider. From our play alone it should be obvious, but here's all of the things I left and the shifts in our reads due to our role.
In post 632, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 630, trebuchet tabby wrote:What are your thoughts on Amrun?
Scum. Anything else?
Day one. Scum read on Amrun? Check.
In post 715, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 710, Amrun wrote:
In post 709, Pyrotechnics wrote:Amrun.
you rang?
why does it feel like i have to count to 100 to get you to join the gam?
Crumb that I was hiding behind Amrun. Counting to 100 = hide and seek.
In post 776, Pyrotechnics wrote:This head just checking in to give a hell yes! Thanks for birthday scum lynch. It's been a long day so I'm not gonna comment on much.

But d3x - I found it funny that you said the lynch seemed too easy; from my end if felt like a struggle.

Amrun - I was being silly and playing games.

We still have a scum read on kyuby and the conversation between he and Tabby just destroyed the town read we had there. But Syry is working and said he'll address them later when he's done.

But kyubey - your list is bad and you should feel bad. But, I would really love to hear about me being a super busser.
Also, Amrun's town too so you need to start from scratch.
I also have a town read on d3x still and our heads are in disagreement over kthnx but I think town. Sorry if your static reads took you no time whatsoever to keep over night.

Tabby - here's a preview of what you'll hear from syry. Your questions suck and you can do better.

Okay, I'm going to bed. Syry can vote where he likes if he wants, but atm we'd be fine with either of kyuby or tabby actually.
Day two? We're not dead. Amrun's confirmed town. I told her the day before I was playing games. Hide and Seek.
In post 830, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 812, Kthxbye wrote:Pyro: Why haven't you placed your broccoli and cheese covered vote on Kyubey? I like your thoughts on Kyubey, just wondering why they aren't followed up with a chocolatey vote. Also, what do you think about Jake's confidence with his read/vote on tabby?

Tabby/Kyubey team? Could it be so easy? Either way, I think 1 of those 2 needs to hang today.
We haven't voted yet for a couple of reasons. We haven't really settled on where we want our vote as we haven't had much time to talk. Syry would like the vote on kyubey over tabby as that's his stronger scum read. I suggested what you asked jake about regarding tabby and didn't want to vote there right now anyway even if that's the case.
There's something we need to do before day ends, and I don't want the day ending yet.

My other problem is that the other night we discussed a tabby/kyubey team, and I think that's too easy. Syry says lynch them both; they're both scum, but there's been something bothering me about the slovac prince since late yesterday. I have some reevaluating to do as well as I had Amrun as scum yesterday too, but that's wrong. So I feel like I'm wrong on one of tabby/kyubey and I need to figure out if I am and which one and need to talk to syry about it and where we'll put our vote.
That something we needed to do before day ended? Figure out who we were going to hide behind so that we could crumb it in case we died.
In post 938, Pyrotechnics wrote:Part of that is fair. And for the record, I hate quote stripes, and I often post from my phone/ipad where multi-quoting is impossible, and I just react to whatever I react to while catching up.

Today there hasn't been a whole lot of in thread things, partly because the people we're interested in hearing from aren't posting much and partly because we had to do some reevaluating after yesterday.

We don't believe Trebuchet Tabby's claim.
(the only slight pause I have is their argument that it makes sense for their role to exist with a dayvig) but it doesn't mean that it's town regardless.

We're fine with that lynch, and we're not voting there partly because it would end the day and we need that not to happen just yet,
and partly because up until today Syry wanted to lynch kyubey more than TT. However, Syry came to the possible conclusion that kyubey might actually be town because they know that we suspect them and they've kind of gone mia. Cabd usually cares about his scum games more than that. But we really need them to post so we can talk to them and solidify that.

Our next big question mark is TSP. If syry's growing feeling that kybey is town, then we're feeling even worse about tsp.

If none of these are scum, then we don't really know, but we want these to be sorted out first and they're not really posting. Well tabby is, but I don't really have a whole lot to say there.
We didn't believe Tabby's claim because we didn't believe town had a hider and a bulletproof

We still hadn't decided who we were hiding behind so we needed the day to not end yet.
In post 1018, Pyrotechnics wrote:Jake - I get being frustrated. I really do, but amruns not the only lurker right now. And I can't really explain it now, but amrun could post nothing but "I like cheese" for the rest of the game, and she'd still be town.

It looks like games with kyubey will have to wait until tomorrow. Maybe then he'll come out and stop running away.
Me telling Jake that Amrun was town to us, but couldn't explain why.

This is when we thought the day was about to end, that crumb was us hiding behind kyubey. I used the same playing games crumb that I used with Amrun.
In post 1043, Pyrotechnics wrote:Meh. Tabby's sorry does look like scum. If she was town, why not say good luck town?

I'm starting to see where Syry is second-guessing his earlier kyubey scum read though from what I understand he's better as scum so hopefully Jake will be able to confirm them.

I'm still interested in The Slovak Prince as I feel like they say a lot sometimes, but most of their thoughts feel obscured and I'd like to discover what they actually think.
And then Jake says he's going to block kyubey if TT flips scum. I was going to leave it at kyubey in case TT flipped town, but if TT did flip scum and Jake got killed kyubey would be confirmed town and we would have wasted a hide, so I switched it to our next scum read. I didn't use the playing games crumb there because I thought it might be obvious, so I just used language that would be obvious we hid behind them if we died.
In post 1084, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 1053, Amrun wrote:'the people whose alignemnts I am most sure of today are:

Porochaz
Jake
Tammy
Rank

In that order.
Purple plague is also town.

I didn't have much time to talk to syry earlier, but here's what we had.

Rank is pretty much confirmed town due to ffery being bp.

Amrun and purple plague are town.

Jake is ridiculously town by role and play

Going to take amruns word for poor being town (syry had him in the scum pool, but I think he's townish and gonna take that)

That leaves peacebringer, kyubey, kthx and d3x.

Syry is leaning town on kyubey, it would be nice if nacho would weigh in with something other than lolrbmustbescum. There are a hand ful of reasons for why there is a missing kill, and one we think is really really plausible.

Peacebringer was a counterwagon day one and unless someone wants to make a bussing charge I lean town on him, but this isn't sure strong because omg did he dip out day two.

That leaves kthnx hpwho keeps losing his vote but I lean town on and d3x who really has been a nonentity.

I should probably get some sleep right now.

Amrun what did you have to say?
Day three we're still not dead. Amrun and Purple Plague are confirmed town.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:48 am

In post 908, d3x wrote:I hefe-a nu prublems veet a tt Lynch. I booy Jeke's Cleeem oofer zeeurs und see-a mure-a mereet tu a Blucked NK thun a sefed NK ergooment. Um de hur de hur de hur.

I feel thet veet zee meessing Keell Lest Neeght, tt vuoold'fe-a croombed beeeng zee Terget {es Jeke-a leeed oooot in hees Croomb pust}. Um gesh dee bork, bork!
can anyone decipher this? I think he is saying that the lack of kill fits with my claim but idk...

Tennis players don't marry because Love means Nothing to them.

Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I have no problems with a TT lynch. I buy Jake's claim over theirs and see more merit to a blocked night kill than a safed nk argument.

I feel that with the missing kill last night, TT would have crumbed being the target. As Jake let out in his crumb post.

I THINK.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:13 am

well damn, that just reads that he thinks my block was more accurate than his save.

idk, I feel that the doc/macho exsis together and both are town

Vig and scum BP - also makes sense.

town Commuter and town hider? ehhhhhhhhhhh

The nutritionist broke her speech into bite-sized pieces.

Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Rank »

In post 1270, Jake from State Farm wrote:town Commuter and town hider? ehhhhhhhhhhh
Agreed those don't really seem likely together.

So on the conf-town list we have everyone but Porochaz, D3X, and Kthxbye.

Again, I've read d3x as town all game, so he's my last choice off of the list.

Let's start with Porochaz.

VOTE: Porochaz

CAPS
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Rank »

In post 1270, Jake from State Farm wrote:town Commuter and town hider? ehhhhhhhhhhh
Agreed those don't really seem likely together.

So on the conf-town list we have everyone but Porochaz, D3X, and Kthxbye.

Again, I've read d3x as town all game, so he's my last choice off of the list.

Let's start with Porochaz.

VOTE: Porochaz

CAPS
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Well, goodbye d3x buttery popcorn town read.

Sorry, but the only way scum actually goes for Peacebringer (and Pyro) for the 2 for 1 NK is if they know Pyro isn't going to be protected. No way anyone is going to get me to believe that scum targeted PB (and pyro) if they think d3x is going to protect them and thus 'clear' d3x, PB and pyro.

I see d3x + buddy going for the 2 for 1 and sacrificing d3x today because they 'knew' who pyro was going to 'hide' behind last night.

I can't see scum going after PB any other way than knowing he was going to die and them thinking they'd get a 2 for 1 with a sacrifice.

VOTE: d3x
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

yeah...the more my m&m sized brain thinks about it, the more I don't see how d3x can be town.

1. everyone has a "power". Therefore it's logical that just because I'm macho, doesn't mean there must be a doc
2. scum d3x know's I'm macho very early on and thus a doc fake claim is logical
3. if d3x was town, scum would know this. Thus, scum would have no reason to think d3x was lying/gamibiting/etc about him being an odd night doc. Thus, they would not target PB last night else miss yet another NK due to targeting a claimed doc protected townie
4. it's logical that scum, knowing who a hider is hiding behind would go for the 2 for 1 not knowing pyro was only 2 shot and out of hides. I'm guessing d3x's p1243 was established last night when they targeted PB (and pyro). Worse case for them, they get 2 town kills for 1 scum lynch today. Best case, we all believe p1243 and d3x lives another day and they get a town mis-lynch today.

No. d3x is not town and y'all need to get on board with voting him now. Rank is probably his scum-buddy
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”