Mini 1466 -- Two Room Mafia II (Game Over)

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Prodding BeautyAndTheBeast

Vote Count 7 - 4
  • BeautyAndTheBeast
    (2) (Elyse - Skullduggery)

Skullduggery
    (1) (BeautyAndTheBeast)

Elyse
    (1) (PeregrineV)

Not Voting
    (1) (
    Skullduggery
    -
    BeautyAndTheBeast
    -
    PeregrineV
    - Ankamius)
With five alive, it takes three to lynch.

Current Deadline:
(expired on 2013-10-01 18:37:00)
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Elyse »

Why do you keep typing Elsye wtf
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

So what's on your mind, Ankamius?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Right, well, I've been mulling this over and here's what's on
my
mind.

If we're looking at two Scum players left, that makes things easy: it's BeatyAndTheBeast and Peregrine. It isn't Peregrine-Elyse because they would have hammered me or BatB by now for the win. It also isn't BatB-Elyse because it would make no sense for Elyse to vote for BatB and keep her vote there for the whole day. Elyse and BatB would have been pushing to mislynch either Peregrine or I for the win, and that hasn't happened.

If there's only one Scum player left, that makes things a little more complicated -- but on the bright side, it also means that it isn't the end of the world if we get today's lynch wrong.

So here's what I propose we do. We lynch BatB. If they flip Scum and the game ends, awesome. If they flip Scum and the game doesn't end, that means Elyse is confirmed Town due to the reason stated above. It also means that Peregrine then has to choose between killing confirmed-Town Ankamius, confirmed-Town Elyse, or me tonight (and my opinion may be slightly biased, but I think I've done a pretty good job of proving my Towniness throughout the game). No matter who he chooses, he'll be facing insurmountable odds and will have no chance of escaping the noose tomorrow (assuming his kill even goes through in the first place).

If BatB flips Town, the game won't end because there is no chance of Peregrine and Elyse being Scum together due to the reason stated above. That narrows it down to either Peregrine or Elyse, and whichever one of them is Scum will have to choose between killing confirmed-Town Ankamius or super-Town Skullduggery tonight (again, assuming the kill even goes through in the first place).

BatB is the best choice today.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Elyse »

I have this really bad feeling that Skull is scum but hopefully it's just paranoia.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Ank can decide. 2-Room I only had 2 scum, and we already had 1 scum and an SK this game. I think there's only one scum left.

Since the NKs don't seem consistent, I'll worry about anything tomorrow if I have to.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:01 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Prodding Ankamius and will start looking for BATB replacement
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

Sorry, I've been trying to slowly catch up on all my games since I've been busy focusing on my new job lately.

This one just happened to be the last one I'm trying to catch up on since it will take a lot of time to be on top of it again.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:49 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

A vote for batb is a vote for town, etc etc.

Why are we being replaced? Nothing to say =/= not here.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1257, Ankamius wrote:Sorry, I've been trying to slowly catch up on all my games since I've been busy focusing on my new job lately.

This one just happened to be the last one I'm trying to catch up on since it will take a lot of time to be on top of it again.
Deadline is in two days, dude. We don't have a lot of time to work with here. We really need your input (and vote).

If nothing else, look over 1253 and let us know what you think.
In post 1258, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:A vote for batb is a vote for town, etc etc.

Well, isn't this the part where you try to convince everyone else to vote for me instead?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:29 am

In post 1259, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 1257, Ankamius wrote:Sorry, I've been trying to slowly catch up on all my games since I've been busy focusing on my new job lately.

Deadline is in two days, dude. We don't have a lot of time to work with here. We really need your input (and vote).

If nothing else, look over 1253 and let us know what you think.
In post 1258, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:A vote for batb is a vote for town, etc etc.

Well, isn't this the part where you try to convince everyone else to vote for me instead?
at this stage in the game it comes down to body of work. I think you are scum since d1 I just could not ever get majiffy much less anybody else to. what you are doing is not town leading it is scum steering you have jumped to 3 scum when perv has told you he has played this set up before ans explicitly said that there were 2 scum when he played this set up before, and if you had any real conviction about what you were saying you would realise that then this would be mylo and you would be more careful with your vote instead of trying to steamroll us into a quicklynch that thankfully, perv and anka ignored.

what you are doing is sucking up to elyse and ank cos you know we will flip town and you will be stuck in lylo with 1 of them pushing for a perv lynch. the scum motivation is so
painfully obvious
that I don't quite know what to say. I am going to guess the plan is to nk anka and take elyse to lylo with perv and perv will probably get mislynched cos you have been grooming elyse all game and perv is hard to read.

so what else is there to say? I mean if people don't see it then they don't see it, I am not such a good orator that I can convince people to see through your scheming, I simply have to trust that mebbe, just mebbe 2 of them will see it and lynch the last scum so we can be done with this game.

anka, elyse, I know you both feel it on a gut a level. I guess all I can say is don't ignore that.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Skullduggery »

That's more like it!
In post 1260, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:at this stage in the game it comes down to body of work. I think you are scum since d1 I just could not ever get majiffy much less anybody else to. what you are doing is not town leading it is scum steering you have jumped to 3 scum when perv has told you he has played this set up before ans explicitly said that there were 2 scum when he played this set up before, and if you had any real conviction about what you were saying you would realise that then this would be mylo and you would be more careful with your vote instead of trying to steamroll us into a quicklynch that thankfully, perv and anka ignored.
Actually, Peregrine has
not
played this setup before. Here, take a look at his topics and Ctrl+F "Two Room" if you don't believe me. The only game you'll find is this one. He was actually referring to the first Two Room Mafia, which he did not play but which clearly only has two Scum players.

I
was
careful with my vote. I waited for responses and reactions after doing my analysis of the three remaining suspects instead of just immediately voting for Elyse.

If I was only interested in pushing a quicklynch of you, why did I spend 2/3 of the day arguing with Elyse?
In post 1260, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:what you are doing is sucking up to elyse and ank cos you know we will flip town and you will be stuck in lylo with 1 of them pushing for a perv lynch. the scum motivation is so painfully obvious that I don't quite know what to say. I am going to guess the plan is to nk anka and take elyse to lylo with perv and perv will probably get mislynched cos you have been grooming elyse all game and perv is hard to read.
Can you elaborate on how I've been "grooming Elyse all game"? I'm not sure what you mean by that. I thought Thieving Keyblade was Scum and I was briefly suspicious of Elyse shortly after she replaced in, but after that, I saw enough Town motivation in her play to leave her alone. It wasn't until I did my reread of the thread earlier today that I began to suspect her again. She argued me into apathy. It wasn't until Peregrine voted that I reached my conclusions in 1253.

I wouldn't say I'm "sucking up" to Ankamius either. He's confirmed Town. I know I can trust him. Why wouldn't I want to hear what he has to say?

One more thing:
In post 1260, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:if you had any real conviction about what you were saying you would realise that then this would be mylo and you would be more careful with your vote
In post 1260, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I simply have to trust that mebbe, just mebbe 2 of them will see it and lynch the last scum so we can be done with this game.
First you say that this is MYLO, indicating that there are two Scum players left. Then you say that I'm the last Scum, indicating that there is one Scum player left. Which is it? Get your story straight.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:40 am

In post 1261, Skullduggery wrote:Actually, Peregrine has
not
played this setup before. Here, take a look at his topics and Ctrl+F "Two Room" if you don't believe me. The only game you'll find is this one. He was actually referring to the first Two Room Mafia, which he did not play but which clearly only has two Scum players.
You're missing the point. Both games are minis. The finished game has 2 scum. Pere brought this fact up. All the essential information is still there; you're just nitpicking that he didn't
actually play
in the game like it means jack shit about anything she was saying.

This response right here has sold me on you being scum. I was pretty fency about it myself.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1260, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:what you are doing is not town leading it is scum steering you have jumped to 3 scum when perv has told you he has played this set up before ans explicitly said that there were 2 scum when he played this set up before, and if you had any real conviction about what you were saying you would realise that then this would be mylo and you would be more careful with your vote instead of trying to steamroll us into a quicklynch that thankfully, perv and anka ignored.
I dunno, this sentence makes me think that Mollie thought it was a pretty important point.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Skullduggery is right in that PV/Elyse scumteam doesn't make any sense. It wouldn't exactly be hard for one to make a sudden case into voting Skull (to reduce suspicion enough to buy time) and the other just hammering when they next come on.

1176 Elyse -- BatB > ?
1191 Skullduggery -- Elyse > PeregrineV > BatB
1238 BatB -- Skull = PeregrineV > Elyse
1248 PeregrineV -- Elyse > ?
1253 Skullduggery -- BatB > ?

I was hoping for a little more in that little line of suspicion order, and I could have sworn I saw more when I initially went through this.

PV/Skullduggery team makes no sense whatsoever because of that though, due to the sudden change in pressure by Skullduggery just five posts after PV lists Elyse as his biggest target. I don't see a Skullduggery/Elyse team either with how hard they argued with each other and the initial SD suspicion.

Honestly, that alone means that BatB is the best lynch here. Since every double-scum team not including that slot is most likely not the case, then this slot is at the very least a safe bet. If BatB is town, then I'd have to look at this day a little closer.

It's not exactly a secret that I was most likely going to go for BatB in the first place.

It's 16 hours to deadline as of this post. I will be able to get on before then guaranteed, so I will wait for responses before voting.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

Too late.

VOTE: BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:43 am

welp

we're town.

I can't believe you guys bought skull's wifom trap hook line and sinker.

good luck
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Elyse »

Quick why is PerV town?

Hopefully scum doesn't kill.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

"2l84b&b, ggkthxbbbq xtra b4byobb VOTE: BeautyAndTheBeast" - Ankamius

BeautyAndTheBeast,
Townie
, was lynched on day 7.

Final Day 7 Vote Count
  • BeautyAndTheBeast
    (2) (Elyse - Skullduggery - Ankamius)

Skullduggery
    (1) (BeautyAndTheBeast)

Elyse
    (1) (PeregrineV)

Not Voting
    (1) (
    Ankamius
    )
With five alive, it takes three to lynch.

With three votes, that's a successful lynch and an end to day 7.

New
Deadline:
(expired on 2013-10-04 19:35:00)

All Players: Please PM me your room choice (if you haven't done so already).
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:05 am

Post by RedCoyote »

No one died during the seventh night.

Vote Count 8 - 1
  • Not Voting
    (4) (Skullduggery - Elyse - PeregrineV - Ankamius)
With four alive, it takes three to lynch.

The town has added two hours to the deadline, this, plus the added base of 9 days, brings the town a total for one week, two days, and two hours.
New
Deadline:
(expired on 2013-10-15 15:00:00)
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Elyse »

Yay.

Skull might actually be scum.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Yeah, I won't be at all surprised if I get my dumb ass lynched today. I've been so consistently wrong this game that it really does look like I'm doing it on purpose. :(

My brain is telling me to vote for Elyse while my heart is telling me to vote for Peregrine. I'm pretty sure I know which one I'm going to listen to, but I want to mull it over a bit first.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Elyse »

So you go from cocky obvtown to playing the sympathy card?

Mollie might be right after all.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

If you were in my position, wouldn't you feel deflated too?

I thought Snake was Scum. He was Town.
I thought Jason was Scum. He was Town.
I thought DCLXVI was Town. He was Scum.
I thought Camn was Scum. She was Town.
I thought BeatyAndTheBeast was Scum. They were Town.

It's like...
fuck.
Do you seriously expect me to still be confident in my reads after all that? Do you really?

I'm not playing the sympathy card or whatever asinine thing you're suggesting. If you think I'm Scum, the best suggestion I can give is to reread the thread and see how I've played and how I've interacted with DCLXVI/Havingfitz. This game has been going on for three and a half months, so it's easy to forget about the stuff that happened near the beginning. I think my ISO speaks for itself.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Elyse »

Yes I understand that you are dejected. I literally said that yesterday but you snapped back at me instead.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”