Mini 1405: The Simpsons Mafia (Game Over)

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Vote Count 5.07
  • D3f3nd3r (3) -
    havingfitz, ArcAngel9, qwints
[L-1]

[*]
havingfitz (0) -

[*]
Plessiez (0) -

[*]
sword_of_omens (0) -

[*]
ArcAngel9 (0) -

[*]
qwints (0) -

[*]
Not Voting (3) – Plessiez, , D3f3nd3r, sword_of_omens[/list]
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is ~6:30PM EST March 8.
Countdown:
(expired on 2013-03-08 18:30:00)

[/i][/area]
Last edited by Ser Arthur Dayne on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:55 am

Post by qwints »

I'l willing to lynch HF or D3f. Plessie and sword, y'all have to actually make a decision.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am going out of station tomorrow, I want to know the results soon. Can we really make a decisoin on this?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Plessiez »

Just got back from the hospital, and I'm still a bit out of it. Still confused by D3f3nd3r, too. On the one hand, I find it hard to believe posts like this ...
In post 1239, D3f3nd3r wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure there is only one scum left; Day 2 would have been MyLo if so and that being in the setup doesn't seem right.

... are coming from scum. Scum!D3f3nd3r should, surely, be trying his best to make us think we can't risk lynching him because the game will end if we're wrong and he's not scum.

But on the other hand, posts like this....
In post 1248, D3f3nd3r wrote:Fine, lynch me. Better lynch someone useless than someone who people care about.

... really don't make sense to me as town
or
scum. So I think I might just be wasting time trying to get a handle on how D3f3nd3r is approaching the game. Leaves me with various reasons to think other people are town and no reason to think the same about D3f3nd3r. So I'm back to thinking he's the safe lynch today.

In post 1247, sword_of_omens wrote:i'm willing to hammer D3f...

anybody else want to chime in before i do?

You may as well, honestly. (I will myself if I wake up tomorrow to find the day is still dragging on, but as I said above, I'm not quite with it at the moment.)

If D3f3nd3r doesn't flip governor (or some other role that could have stopped fitz's lynch)
and
the game is still going on tomorrow, fitz has to be the day 6 lynch. Can't even see any point dragging day 6 out to discuss it, really.

But if D3f3nd3r does flip governor and the game doesn't stop, then ... hmm. Will be worth thinking things through again, I suppose.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

alright then, let's do this...

Vote: D3f3nd3r

That's hammer....

Now let's see what's behind curtain #3
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

also..hope you're ok Plessie :(
- Sword of Omens -
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

And...behind Curtain #3, Flanders, the Non-Consecutive-Night Town Bodyguard.

HF next please.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

lol, you...
why do you lurk and lurk...and then finally give your opinions after the fact?
why are you now saying HF after your post from the previous page?
why didn't you answer my question when i asked...
and why don't you seem to care at all for a town win?

AUGH!!!!
- Sword of Omens -
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by qwints »

HF dies tomorrow.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

THIS THIS THIS:
In post 1248, D3f3nd3r wrote:Fine, lynch me. Better lynch someone useless than someone who people care about.

you are saying it's better to lynch town than maf!?
- Sword of Omens -
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Necessary votes for a lynch have occurred. Scene incoming!

Vote Count 5.08
  • D3f3nd3r (4) -
    havingfitz, ArcAngel9, qwints, sword_of_omens
[LYNCHED]

[*]
havingfitz (0) -

[*]
Plessiez (0) -

[*]
sword_of_omens (0) -

[*]
ArcAngel9 (0) -

[*]
qwints (0) -

[*]
Not Voting (2) – Plessiez, , D3f3nd3r[/list]
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is ~6:30PM EST March 8.
Countdown:
(expired on 2013-03-08 18:30:00)

[/i][/area]
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Kent Brockman
: Ladies and gentlemen we are at the end of day 5 here, with another beautiful sunset. The nominated person for a lynch seems to be
D3f3nd3r
. Now there have been many rumors going around that the lynch of this man might end this struggle once and for all, and that Springfield will finally go back to normal, peaceful as ever! Here comes D3f3nd3r now. I believe we are about to witness his lynch.

Executioner
: [With a sneer] Any last words?

[D3f3nd3r shakes head]

Kent Brockman
: And there you have it folks! Now the medics shall come to examine the body.

Dr. Hibbert
: [Examines body] I'm sorry, but this man is dead!

Person for crowd #1
: [shouting] YES YES! WE ALREADY KNOW THAT. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US HIS ALIGNMENT.

Dr. Hibbert
: [The Dr. Hibbert laugh] Heheheh, that's not my job!

Person for crowd #2
: For crying out loud :roll:

[Santa's little helper happens to pass by. He flips the body, and a two pieces of papers fall out. As the crowd gets closer, people notice the first is a License for the "Leftorium " and is a handwritten note which says "I darn diddly tried my best neighborinos :("]

[crowd gasps]

D3f3nd3r, Ned Flanders,
Non-consecutive night Bodyguard
and member of the
Town
was lynched on day 5.

***DING DING, DING DING. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE NOW TO STOP ONE OF THE FACTION'S WINCON.***

[earthquake errupts on Springfield, and town starts burning]

Kent Brockman
: Ladies and gentlemen, I have no idea what is happening here.

Kent Brockman
: What are those coming down? Ah! Ah! Help! Heeeelllp!

[broadcasting disrupted]

Image Image Image

sword_of_omens, Otto Mann,
Compulsive Night1 Vig
qwints, Professor Frink,
2shot Doctor
Plessiez, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon,
Macho VT

was endgamed.
was endgamed.
was endgamed.

Image Image
ArcAngel9, Louie,
1-shot Janitor
havingfitz,
Corrupted
Krusty the Clown,
1-shot Bulletproof

and member of the
Mafia
survived and won.
and member of the
Mafia
survived and won.

CONGRATS!

GAME SETUP, NIGHT ACTIONS, ETC, INCOMING.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:35 pm

GAME SETUP

Something in bracket (lalala) = hidden from player
Something in whatever these are {lalala} = hidden from flip (but not from player)

Town

sword_of_omens:
Otto the Bus Driver - Compulsive day1 vig
d3f3nd3r:
Ned Flanders - (Miller - uninformed) + Non-consecutive Bodyguard
The Rufflig:
Chief Clancy Wiggum - seeking masonizer [targets someone at night and if they’re his potential mason then they masons]
Plessiez:
Apu Nahasapeemapetilon - (unknown potential mason) + Macho (Told he is a Macho VT at beginning of game)
Baby Spice:
Comic Book Guy- 3shot Inventor- gives out Watcher/Tracker/Voyeur
guille2015:
Groundskeeper Willie- 1-shot activated PGO
saulres:
Dr. Nick Riviera- 1xshot Friendly Neighbor
Ztife:
Rainier Wolfcastle- 3xshot Cop
qwints:
Professor Frink- 2-shot (Paranoid) Doctor (uninformed he's paranoid, so he's really a jail keeper but only told he's doctor)
havingfitz:
Krusty the Clown- (Judas - uninformed) + 1xshot BP

Mafia

DoubleJD/ArcAngel9:
Louie AKA FAKECLAIM Mr. Montgomery Burns - 1xshot Janitor + {Usurper} (fake claim beloved princess)
Klick/Phillammon:
Legs AKA FAKECLAIM Barney Gumble- {Unlyncher to the Judas} + 1shot Gunsmith (unlyncher to the judas, loses and leaves the game if the judas is lynched) (fakeclaim just 1-shot gunsmith)
Lord Mhork:
Fat Tony AKA FAKECLAIM Moe Szyslak - 1xshot Bus Driver + Godfather (fake claim just 1-shot Busdriver)
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

Bloody Hell.....
- Sword of Omens -
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:40 pm

ROLE PMS

Spoiler:
Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, sword_of_omens!

You are
Otto Mann, Compulsive Night 1 Vig
and member of the
Town

Dude, you don’t why you were dragged into this mess. Some gangsters wanna tear your town apart, what it got with YOU? But, you’ve been, dragged into this mess, might as well come in with styleee. You’ll be able to drive over someone with your busdriver on night one. How cool is that? Unfortunately, you’ll probably be high most of the time, so you won’t have much in deciding whether you should hit someone or not with your bus. Which just means you’re going to have to hit someone, but that’s not problem, right? Rock on dude!

Role
: You are a
Compulsive night1 vig
. On night1, you must send the mod a vig target for night 1, and if your action resolves successfully, your target will end up dead the following morning. If the mod does not receive a vig target from you by the end of the night, you will randomly (via random.org) target a player other than yourself to be killed. This ability is only for night1.

Win Condition
: You win when all the anti-town players are eliminated and at least one pro-town player remains standing.

Please /confirm via PM that you have read and understood your role PM. Day will start when at least 10/13 have confirmed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, d3f3nd3r!

You are
Ned Flanders, Non-consecutive night Bodyguard
and member of the
Town

Hi-dilly-ho, neighborinos! Your town needs your help to fend off a great evil send by the devil himself, and by the holy power withinyou shall try your best to fend off this evil! And you won’t just let your fellow townpeople get hurt. If you’ve been taught one thing from your excessive religious learning, it’s that a martyr is seen ever so holy! And you’re willing to die for your neighborinos with a cheerful smile! Unfortunately, everyone has to take a break after working hard trying to protect someone from the devil, but that’s understandable. Okaley Dokely!

Role
Non-consecutive night Bodyguard
. During a night, you may target a player to protect them from a kill, however if that person is supposed to be killed, you will instead die in their place. However, you are non-consecutive, meaning you cannot use your ability consecutively every night. You must at least not use your ability for one night after using it to be able to use it again.

Win Condition
: You win when all the anti-town players are eliminated and at least one pro-town player remains standing.

Please /confirm via PM that you have read and understood your role PM. Day will start when at least 10/13 have confirmed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, The Rufflig!

You are
Chief Clancy Wiggum, Seeking Masonizer
and member of the
Town

Chief of the police you are, and you have to go on helping to town every time they get themselves into some kinda mess? See arresting bad men once in a while isn’t good enough for these folks? (though you can’t remember the last time you actually arrested a GUILTY person, but that doesn’t matter much). Well, you were dragged into this dammit, and you’ll try to do you best. But if only you can make a friend, so maybe they can do all the work? Ah, that’s it! But you don’t want any fat lazy slob of a friend (you already have the mirror for that). You want the PERFECT friend. And you’ll try to look for them in the bleak of night! Mmmm, maybe they’ll even have donuts with them!

Role
Seeking Masonizer
. Every night, you may target a player. If that player is your potential mason partner, you will become masons with them, and get a QT where you may converse.

Win Condition

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, Plessiez!

You are
Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Macho VT
and member of the
Town

Oi! Oi! The mafia are taking over the town. Your sweet Manjula! And your children! And your Kwik-E-Mart! You won’t let anyone get a hold of the squishy machine! You’re taking up your rifle, your fake legal residence papers in case anyone has suspicion of you legality, and that Shiva statue and heading to help you neighbors fend off this evil! Unfortunately, since you’re a little weird (how dare people call you weird! Ganesha will bring you all the success you need!), you cannot be protected by those with healing powers. But who needs them? All you need is Lakshmi’s protection!

Role
Macho VT
. You have no active powers. You just simply cannot be protected at night from kills in any way. Any protection power used on you will not work.

Win Condition

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, havingfitz!

You are
Krusty the Clown, 1-shot Bulletproof
and member of the
Town

Hey hey hey! Apparently, you’ve been called to help the rest of the town out with some bizarre take over. God, you need a cigarette. Where the hell did Mr. Teeny go? Ah well, maybe they’ll have some cigarettes for you when you go? But you’re not going recklessly like that. That’s just moronic. Where’s one of those clowns that look like you? You have decided to take one of them with you, to act as a bulletproof vest for you. Well, not exactly BULLETPROOF, since you’ll just be sacrificing another person, but you know… Hey, professional clowns are a very rare and should be protected while other lesser human beings should act as a bullet proof vest! (you know, there was that bullet proof vest your dad gave you on your Bar Mitzvah knowing you’ll be getting into trouble, but ah well, you’re already out the door).

Role
1-shot Bulletproof
. You are passively protected from the first kill that would otherwise resolve on you.

Win Condition

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, Baby Spice!

You are
Comic Book Guy, 3-shot Inventor
and member of the
Town

A big hoorah of a town meeting to try and stop the mafia from taking over the city? No thankkk youu for you…. wait, that’s not an option for you. Umm, they are offering you a near mint-condition "Spider Man" #1! Oh, oh the glory! But you deserve it! For you are brining your variety of creep skills (to stalk girls) and willing to teach it to those chosen ones! You’ll be able to teach them how to track, how to stalkingly watch, or how teach them to become creep voyeurs!

Role
3-shot Inventor
. You have the following three inventions:
1-shot Tracker
(Targets a player; learns who a player targeted, but not what action that player performed),
1-shot Watcher
(Targets a player; learns who targeted a player, but not what actions were performed on them), and
1-shot Voyeur
(Targets a player; learns what actions were performed on a player, but not who targeted them.). You may not give out more than one of each of those (meaning if you use up all three shots, you’ll have to give out all 3 varieties). You cannot give inventions to yourself. You will not be told whether your inventions reached their destination or not. You can only give a maximum of 1 invention per night.

Win Condition

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, guille2015!

You are
Groundskeeper Willie, 1-shot activated PGO
and member of the
Town

So they want Willie to come join their little prancing around, like some bunch of Scot wusses? Well you’ll show them! By damned hell you’ll show those wusses what a true Scotsman is! Damn Scots! They ruined Scotland! You’ll bring your tractor, and show those people a lesson! You can use your tractor to run over anyone who tries to get close to you at night!

Role
1-shot activated PGO
. Once during one night in the game, you can choose to activate your ability. You will passively and involuntarily kill anyone and everyone who target you that night.

Win Condition

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, saulres!

You are
Dr. Nick Rivera, 1-shot Friendly Neighbor
and member of the
Town

Hiii Dr. Nick! Today, you heard some very disturbing news! Apparently, so psychos want to kill everrrybody! You won’t let that happen! Plus, since you’re such a nice guy, you want to spread the love around! You’ll be able to tell someone that you’re really just a nice guy! (and not the creep everyone thinks you are)

Role
1-shot Friendly Neighbor
. Once during the game, you may target a player at Night to tell them that you are Town. This is done by PMing the mod, and if no other roles intervene, the player you targeted will receive a message in the beginning of the day informing them that you are town.

Win Condition

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, Ztife!

You are
Rainier Wolfcastle, 3-shot Cop
and member of the
Town

What is a movie star like you doing trying to save some small town from destruction by the mafia! So you can make the victory into a movie of course! (Like that time you stole Marge’s idea for a movie). And being so popular and muscled, you’re able to scare people to determine their true alignment!

Role
3-shot Cop
. Three nights during the game, you may target a player in the game. You will be informed whether that person is innocent or guilty.

Win Condition

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, qwints!

You are
Professor Frink, 2-shot Doctor
and member of the
Town

Mwa-hey, bwa-hai! You have determined in you genius that it would be rather bad you if the mafia were, to… er, DESTROY the town. Mwa-hey, bwa-hai. You will try your very best, to… er, protect! Even if it means creating a machine that can stop a man from dying. Such pure genius!

Role
2-shot Doctor
. During two nights in the game, you may send a target’s name in. That player will be shielded from one attempt to kill them from any source during that night. You cannot protect yourself.

Win Condition

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, Lord Mhork!

You are
Fat Tony D'Amico, Godfather + 1-shot Busdriver
and member of the
Mafia
. Your partners are
DoubleJD (Louie)
and
Klick (Legs)
. You may converse in the following QT during night and pre-game: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/iviAjbC9tvWAn

Muhahaha! Your great plan of taking over the town has finally started implementing. And you intend for it to be successful. The pitiful town will finally come under your control. You are sick of all the people in it, and plan to destroy them all once you take over. Is it wrong to want good things for yourself without caring about anyone else? Well you seem to think so! Of course… you’re not going to let any weakling other find you out! You will be hidden to cops sniffing around. And, at night, you’ll also be able to pull the old switcheroo on people! You’re not taking any chances, and won’t stop at anything till your goal is achieved.

Role
Godfather + 1-shot Busdriver
Godfather
- you will give an Innocent result to Cops who target you.
1-shot Busdriver
- During one night in the game, you may choose to send in a PM with two players’ names. These two players will be “switched”. Any night action performed on a switched player that night, included night killing abilities, will affect the other player targeted by you, and vice versa.

Win Condition
: You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

The following is a fake town role PM that you may use. You are of course not obligated to use any of this if you do not wish.

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, Lord Mhork!

You are
Moe Szyslak , 1-shot Busdriver
and member of the
Town

Aye. Some big shot wants to go and take over the town. You would normally not care about these lunatics with their big dream that ain’t gonna happen, but if it does happen, you won’t have anymore customers (mainly because the mafia will shut your bar down for being rather... unclean- yes, they’re caring too!). So now you’ve decided to pull out your shotgun, and head over to see what all this huffing and puffing is about. Of course, if you’re ever in trouble, you’re planning on pulling the ol’ switcheroo on them punks! They won’t be messin’ with you any longer!/i]

Role
1-shot Busdriver
. During one night in the game, you may send in the name of two players. These two players will be “switched” for the night. This means that any night action performed on a switched player that night, included night killing abilities, will affect the other player targeted by you, and vice versa.

Win Condition

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, DoubleJD!

You are
Louie, Usurper + 1-shot Janitor
and member of the
Mafia
. Your partners are
Lord Mhork (Fat Tony D'Amico)
and
Klick (Legs)
. You may converse in the following QT during night and pre-game: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/iviAjbC9tvWAn

Well, you’ve all agreed. The plan is finally going into place. With luck, you’ll have this weak town in no time. But... can you really trust Fat Tony? I mean, sure, he’s okayish, but wouldn’t you be much better at being godfather than him? Hmmm...

Role
Usurper + 1-shot Janitor
Usurper
- You must outlive your allied Mafia Godfather,
, in order to win. Please note that the other members do not know this, nor do they know that you know that Fat Tony is a godfather. Also, note his Win Condition is
in addition
to your normal Mafia Win Condition.
1-shot Janitor
- Once during the game, you may "cleans up the body" after its kill. This will prevent players from learning anything about the player when they flip at daybreak (it is simply said that the player died with no information about their role or their alignment). You may janitor a kill even if you do not perform it, however it will still count as you taking an action.

Win Condition
: You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring
and
you have outlived the Godfather. You will lose, even if the “mafia” wins, if you do not outlive the godfather.

The following is a fake town role PM that you may use. You are of course not obligated to use any of this if you do not wish.

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, DoubleJD!

You are
Mr. Montgomery Burns, Beloved Princess
and member of the
Town

Muhaha! You’re an evil old man, and your plan to finally take over the universe is finally being implemented. Wait... WHAT? The MAFIA planning to take over the town. The fools! It was always supposed to be your plan! This... this has to lead to extreme measures. You will ally yourself with those pitiful weakling townies in order to stop those buffoons who think they can steal YOUR idea. And, of course, you’re so popular amongst the town (for being death himself). You’re beloved! If you ever will die, the town MUST go mourn your death. Or you’ll RELEASE THE HOUNDS. Exxxcelleeent.

Role
Beloved Princess
. You, upon death, cause the next Day phase to be skipped.

Win Condition

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, Klick!

You are
Legs, Unlyncher + 1-shot Gunsmith
and member of the
Mafia
. Your partners are
and
DoubleJD (Louie)
. You may converse in the following QT during night and pre-game: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/iviAjbC9tvWAn .

The boss ordered it. And you’re going to follow it with your heart. Soon, you guys will have control over the town! But... as much as your crew wants to kill everyone cold blooded, you’re a little soft (don’t tell the gang that, they’ll gang up on you!).

Role
Unlyncher + 1-shot Gunsmith
Unlyncher
- This objective is to prevent
Ztife
from reaching the necessary votes to lynch, otherwise if that player ever reaches the necessary votes required for a lynch, you will
leave the game and lose
. Also, note this Win Condition is
in addition
to your normal Mafia Win Condition.
1-shot Gunsmith
- During one night in the game, you may target a player at Night. You will to learn if they have a gun in flavor. (Members of the Mafia, Cops, FBI Agents, Vigilantes, other Gunsmiths, Paranoid Gun Owners, etc. all have guns in traditional flavor.)

Win Condition
: You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring
and
Ztife never reaches the necessary votes required for a lynch. You will lose, even if the “mafia” wins, if you do not satisfy the Unlyncher role.

Welcome to The Simpsons Mafia, Klick!

You are
Barney Gumble, 1-shot Gunsmith
and member of the
Town

Well, uh, apparently, you’ve been called for some damn crazy meeeeeting *burp*. Some lunatic meeting in which they’re trying to stop some weird people from taking over the town *burp*. And apparently YOU’VE been invited. What the hell do they want with YOU? Well, you’ll go there and find out (if you can get there without passing out from all the alcohol) *burp*. And you’re brining you handy dangy gun detecting tool along with you!

Role
1-shot Gunsmith
. During one night in the game, you may target a player at Night. You will to learn if they have a gun in flavor. (Members of the Mafia, Cops, FBI Agents, Vigilantes, other Gunsmiths, Paranoid Gun Owners, etc. all have guns in traditional flavor.)

Win Condition

sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

i always fuck it up at end game...
should have went with the safe bet like i stated...damnit...
sorry i didn't push for it harder, town....

D3f....i got no words, man...
you really should put a little more effort into these games...voice your opinions more...even if you think you aren't being helpful...
- Sword of Omens -
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:45 pm

PLESS QT (to post the thoughts he sent me - also linked in dead QT): http://quicktopic.com/48/H/BdJmxvM34p8n

SAULRE'S QT (his personal QT which he shared with me - also linked in dead QT): http://quicktopic.com/48/H/Kc7tja45dVvW
Last edited by Ser Arthur Dayne on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

Krusty was Traitor and targetted on N3, yeh?
- Sword of Omens -
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm

THE MAFIA CAN FEEL FREE TO POST THEIR SCUM QT
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm

In post 1267, sword_of_omens wrote:Krusty was Traitor and targetted on N3, yeh?

Well he was a Judas (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Judas). And it activated when he was lynched :P

(that's why theres someone on the mafia as an unlyncher to him, to balance it).
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Also still writing up Night Actions as I started doing them in my head when it got easy, so gimme a sec to finish those.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

That was a good name :)
I feel so better wining it :)
Great play town, this went longer than i thought.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Here's the message Havingfitz received upon being lynched if anyone is interested :P

Spoiler:
You are about to get lynched, when suddenly, you spot a masked figure throw a small knife and rip the rope.

As the crowd is lost in a confusion, you hear someone whisper “Psst, over here.” You see the same masked figure on a motorcycle. You quickly get behind them, and drive off.

After sometime, the masked figure pulls off the road, and takes their helmet. You see that it is
ArcAngel9

You are baffled.

She smirks. “Yes, I did just save your life right there.”

“Uhh, thank you?” you say.

“I didn’t say I did it for free. How do you say to... hmm, joining me?”

“Umm, what?”

“Ah! You still don’t know?” She pulls up her sleeve, revealing a tattoo of Don Vittorio, the boss of the mafia.

“Uhh...”

“It’s a clear choice, isn’t it? Either join up with me, or you would’ve been dead right now at the hands of the town!”

“Y’know what, you’re actually right! Fuck everyone. Fuck the town.”

You are now
Krusty the Clown, 1-shot Bulletproof
and member of the
Mafia

Since you were not originally a member of the mafia, you may not take the mafia factional kill. You do not gain any extra abilities or lose any abilities.

You current alive team members is ArcAngel9 (Louie)

You may talk during night in the following QT: http://quicktopic.com/48/H/iviAjbC9tvWAn

Umm, hope you take this okay? ._.
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Plessiez »

3 scum
and
a Judas? In 13 players?

Remind me to never ever take anything you say about balance seriously again, please.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:05 pm

N1 ACTIONS:

Sword - Kill Guillie (successful)
D3d- Bodyguard Pless (fails - he's macho)
Ruff- Masonize DJD (fails)
Guillie - No action (he's dying anyway)
saulres - friendly neighbor havingfitz (fails, busdrive sends it to ztife)
ztife- cop defender (fails, he dies)
QWINTS- Protect (+ RB) having (busdriven to ztife)

DOUBLEJD- 1-SHOT JANITOR- NO ACTION
KLICK- 1-SHOT GUNSMITH-NO ACTION
MHORK- 1-SHOT BUSDRIVER - BUSDRIVE HAVINGFITZ AND ZTIFE
MAFIA CHOOSE TO KILL HAVINGFITZ

NIGHT 2

DEFENDER: NO ACTION (CAN'T TAKE ONE ANYWHO)
RUFFLING- MASONIZE HAVINGFITZ (FAILS)
QWINTS- NO ACTION

DOUBLEJD- 1-SHOT JANITOR- NO ACTION
PHILL- 1-SHOT GUNSMITH-NO ACTION
MAFIA KILL SAULRES

Night 3

defender: Protect Pless
Ruff- Masonize defender
qwints- protect (+RB) Arc

arc/doublejd- no action
MAFIA SHOOT HAVING

Night 4

defender- no action
ruff- masonize sword (he's dying anyway)
qwints- n/a

arc/doublejd - janitor Ruff
MAFIA KILL RUFF

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”