singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:03 am

Post by singersigner »

Fate, YOU were the one calling quadz scum at the end of the day. STFU or GTFO.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:03 am

Post by Fate »

Now, while you're on, and ill pretend I didn't steal the setup info from Andrius,

Why didn't you protect A claimed watcher given hohums flip and quadzs claim yesterday?

SS GET THE FUCK OUT GROWNUPS ARE TALKING II DID NOT CALL ON YOU.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:06 am

Post by Fate »

singersigner wrote:Fate, YOU were the one calling quadz scum at the end of the day. STFU or GTFO.

AND FOR THE FUCKING RECORD HE WAS SCUM BECAUSE HE SURE AS FUCK HELPED THEIR WINCON MORE THAN TOWNS BY PLAYING TEHEE I HAVE SECRETS.

VV HAS CLAIMED TO NOT WANT TO PROTECT CONFIRMED TOWN, YOUR RESPNSE IS LOL UMADE MEHUSBANDDEAD.

NO, I WAS FEARMONGERING QUADZ INTO CLAIMING. VV IS THE ONE THAT KILLED HIM.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:16 am

Post by Fate »

RUNRUN RUNNN AWAY.

LOOK.

VV AND SEVEI ARE SCUM VIA DAYPLAY. SPYREC IS NUMBER FOUR IF APPLICABLE.

I HAVE DEEMD IT SO.

FOR PEOPLE ALL "but u just got lucky with Plum! U were wrong abourt hohum and Quasz!"

HOHUM NEEDED TO DIE HE WAS EITHER A SK OR TOWN BLOWING OFF MASONS HEADS.
QUADZ TOOK HIS BALL AND WENT HOME AND PLAYED VERY ANTITOWN, UNDER THE GUISE THAT LESS IS ALWAYS MOORGOOD WITH CLAIMS, WHEN SUCH IS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE.

I'M LIKE A GODDAMN SUPER SAYAIN, EVERYTIME I'M NEARLYWRONG I COME BACK STRONGER AND STRONGER.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

You really are fucking clueless aren't you?

I WAS TRYING TO DRAW A KILL TO YOU SO I CAN PROTECT YOU DUMBASS. I WAS USING THE VV-FATE HATE THAT WE ARE SO KNOWN FOR SO THAT I CAN TRICK SCUM(WHO ARE OBVIOUSLY SPY/SPY. WHY YOU AREN'T LYNCHING THEM IS BEYOND ME.). I DID THE SAME FUCKING THING IN THE LARGE THEME GAME VERSION WHEN I WAS DENYING TO TRACK REWQ TO BE VOYEURD BY MARIYTA. IN CASE YOU DON'T FUCKING REMEMBER, I DID FUCKING TRACK REWQ AND GOT VOYEURED.

YOU THINK YOU HAVE THIS GAME BUT YOU CAN'T BE MORE FUCKING WRONG. MASTERSPY IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM. I MEAN YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T FUCKING SEE THE FAKECLAIM FAKERESULTS? SPY IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM TOO. WHY YOU ARE FUCKING LYNCHING THE ONE RING WHICH SHOULD BE AN INSTA-TOWN CLAIM JUST PROVES HOW DUMB YOU ARE. THERE IS ANOTHER REASON WHY SEVEI IS TOWN BUT I CAN'T CLAIM IT.

VOTE: MASTERSPY
IF YOU IDIOTS DO NOT DO THIS IN YOUR NEXT POST I AM GOING TO BE SO FUCKING ANGRY. THIS THE MOST PISSED I HAVE EVER BEEN IN ANY GAME. THERE IS SCUM STARING AT YOUR FACES AND PEOPLE AREN'T LYNCHING HIM YET BECAUSE THERE IS AN IDIOT MASON ONBOARD.

FUCK YOU FATE. I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU ANYMORE. I TRIED TO TALK TO YOU AS CALMLY AS I CAN EVEN WHEN I'M ALREADY VERY PISSED WITH YOUR GUTS, BUT NO YOU'RE STILL BEING RETARDED. I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE A SCUMHUNTER EXTRAORDINAIRE. YOU'RE STUPID AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:26 am

Post by Fate »

Lol.

If Master/Spy are the scum who's your magical fourth buddy? Why haven't you said why you didn't guard quadz? Why are there two town protective roles, four mod confirmed players, scumfakeclaim as bad aas SpyreXs, etc.?

Now its all gambit and distancing?

Ok, ill play:

Non-negotiables:
GANDALFSNOW gets imbued. He protects and enables you.

1. You bodyguard me. No excuses, this is your night action guaranteed to work
2. Sevei is lynched today. Too fucking bad.

Tomorrow well lynch Spy if you play ball. Deal?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Does gandalf have a protect? I need confirmation. I can prove Sevei is Town if he does protect me tonight.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Fate »

Ill have a night action map up later.

No deviation is allowed.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:31 am

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:Does gandalf have a protect? I need confirmation. I can prove Sevei is Town if he does protect me tonight.

Are you..fucking high? THERE'S NO WAY you could miss gandalfs claim.

Sevei being role confirmed doesn't confirm him as town, nice fucking try though.

My deal is on the table. The alternative is lynching you, imbuing gandalf, etc.

If you are town its a good deal that involves a game we can't lose, especially given my longterm plan.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm a bulletproof variant. I'm only bulletproof if I bodyguard someone correctly(it's a one shot-doc, basically). If I'm shot directly, I die.
I told this to Sevei last night because I detected it was her and thought she was superTown via Plumgate and if I die, no more stupid waffling. She seemed really really really Town in our QT(and if I did get shot, she'll know and claim). I'm still alive. Hence, she's Town.

She is not the Lynch today. Why not a MasterSpy lynch?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:36 am

Post by VasudeVa »

And just like that I regret claiming already. Fuck. >.>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:45 am

Post by Fate »

Ill figure this out later. Go ahead annd throw an imbue vote on SNOW as a sign of good faith to me.

You keep dodging why you didn't protect quadz.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:48 am

Post by Fate »

Why would you tell her? "So if I die shed know and could tell every1" ....if ou die wed KNOW by your death u were lying about the bp part. The fucks it matter?

If Sevei was really town in her qt, she isn't here. Such is obvious. I'm not buying this "I sensed it was ssevei so I guardzd her" story.

Paraphrase your entire qt.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:06 am

Post by singersigner »

FATE.

I'm going to speak very slowly so that you understand.

MasterSpy or Spy gets lynched. VV needs to get imbued. He needs to protect YOU, Gandalf, and AGM. AGM needs to block the other Spy. Gandalf needs to protect me. I guaranfuckintee you there's no kill tonight.

There's three of us now who've collectively decided who two of (where did this four scum come from??) the last scum are. Our stories match. Gandalf needs to realize this. AGM needs to grow a pair.

This is how we're doing it. If we do it any other way, your death sentence.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Fate »

That's funny SS, last time I checked I was in charge here, and you were the mislynch djour saved by my mercy.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

VV wrote:PS. It's about time we stop listening to Fate. Lynch the one ring? Seriously? After she attacked Plum like that D1 too? It's almost as if there are 4 scum in this game. And believe me, with the claims today it's very possible. (That's, Plum/Spy/Spy/Fate.)

AGM, SS, thoughts on Fate's bullshit? Gandalf, I KNOW you know Flavor. Are you seriously going to agree with a Sevei lynch? If Fate is scum(and with the claims we have, it looks like it.), we are in LyLo. We cannot afford a lynch on not-scum.
What in the hell is this?

This isn't even words don't have meaning. This is balance doesn't have meaning. NOICE.

Speaking of balance:
SS wrote:We NEED to lynch one of Spyrex and MasterSpy, and then AGM needs to roleblock the other. If, and only IF, something doesn't add up after that point, then we can look into just about anyone that's left in this game, considering all of our claims add up with one another, EXCEPT MS and Spyrez's claims.
5 confirmable roles.

And the fact that it would have required the worst fakeclaims in the universe to get to this point.

Speaking of that:
Sevei wrote:Being wrong and being stubborn doesn't mean someone is scum, and furthermore, Andy just confirmed this isn't a bastard mod, so it isn't even a minute possibility anymore. Fate can't be scum;
AGM can't be scum unless he is really bad or he wouldn't have claimed a power like he has claimed.
HI

FFFF

---------

Good lord game.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Fate »

oh yeah, night action maps.

TENTATIVE

We can always change our scumkill before the deadline right, Andrius?

IMBUE: Gandalf156

Action List. No deviation allowed punishable by death:

VasuadeVA: Bodyguard Fate
Gandalf156: Protect+Enable Vasuade
SingerSinger: Invent something sexy for Fate
AGM: Roleblock one of SpyreX/MS WIFOMDOUBLETIME
MasterSpy: Swordsmith one of SpyreX/VV/Singer+Scumhunt in Hydra QT
SpyreX: Meet me in the QT that I've yet to make so you can balance set-ups, since you no longer want to play in them ;_;
Fate: Sexy dance

Lynch: Sevei

The imbue mechanic is NOT lost if the "ring, the player" is dead. That's a crock fear mongering from SCUMVAUDE.

If VV were telling the truth he would've been shot last night. His role claim was far too powerful, INSTEAD, scum went for the quadz, who SHOULDVE been protected by all intents and purposes given his claim, but wasn't, and VV STILL hasn't said why.

VV, if I am dead tomorrow you will follow me, is that understood?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Fate »

AGM, SpyreX, MS, I have decided. AGM is going to be imbued the DAY before I am going to die. Read: When one of the protective roles dies I will die the next night, that is the night you imbue AGM so there will always be a mod-confirmed town leader.

Execute my plan now. There is no more need from words from anyone other than:
"I have read and understood my night action tonight. I endorse this product/and or Service.

Imbue: Gandalf156
Vote: Sevei"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Fate »

[/b]
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Fate »

GANDALF GET THE FUCK IN HERE.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Sevei »

Again, can we cut the personal insults? This game is getting nastier by the post.

1) Fate, it was 5 in the morning. I was about to go to bed. I had been working on school stuff, and the only comment I had the brainpower left for was to say you weren't scum just because you're wrong and stubborn.

2) You're one to talk about people voting one person "given their earlier suspicions" considering you thought I was town until I wouldn't goosestep with you on the VV issue. All of a sudden I just had to be scum because I disagreed with Fate, never mind that I had my own reasons to believe he was town, and no, I wasn't going to pop up in the thread and say "yeah, I think VV is town b/c he told me his weakness in the QT, so here you go, scum, have fun with that."

3) The answer to why he didn't protect Quadz is he had information that the One Ring was in play and you didn't. He was also concerned that there was a scum with power to destroy the ring: see D1 discussion about AGM and he believed that destroying the ring would be bad for town. (Oh yeah, and Quadz wasn't on your list, either.)

4) When I got my role PM, I had to ask Andy what would happen if anything happened to me in the game. He said there would be no nightly QT with me but that otherwise the game would continue. So no, nothing will happen if I leave the game, but if I had to ask, it makes sense that others would wonder and/or assume some consequence, too.

5) I'm not opposed to part one of your plan in 1255; however lynching me is stupid because I'm the one ring and flavor-proof. You should lynch MasterSpy.

6) Our QT was basically:
*Andy opens thread*
Me: I'm the Precious, what do you want? A big garden? Doom and Despair? Or sushi, like Gollum?
Vas: Lol. No seriously, what do we talk about? I think Spys are scums. Thinking about Fate's plan.
Me: Hey, me too. And if scum think you're covering his list then they obv won't kill them so idk. It's a double bind.
Vas: What about these people and who would you protect?
Me: Fate was suspicious of Quadz but idk, I thought he was town last night but you never know for sure and Fate makes sense; Spy=scum, MS=Scum, SS=town, Gandalf=town. Then I talked about the protects. (And I've already explained what I said about them in the thread, so you can go back and find that. It was point three in some post.) Then I said something about all of that being lots of WIFOM, and I hope I'm not going to have to eat this post later b/c it wouldn't be fun.
Vas: Gave me his reads and told me his secret. Speculated about whether his character from the first game made it into this one.
Me: Lol, yeah, I remember SpyreX being all "I am not a Nazgul" so maybe, lol.
Vas: OK, sent in my list.
Me: Now we wait. Boo.
*Andy closes thread.*
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Fate »

Flavor-proof is a horseshit arguement.

For the LAST TIME, if you are town we have this game on LOCKED DOWN.

MS and SpyreX do not have wool over my eyes, nor can they fool me for the rest of the game if they ARE HYPOTHETICALLY SCUM.

Your role needs to die, its also fucking useless.

Ergo, win win.

You are NOT scum just because of your VV stance, but keep thinking that. I'm not going to be giving my reasoning this game when I'm confirmed town and we have enough power to ensure a town victory either way. Your death is necessary for this to happen.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Sevei »

Or we could just lynch scum, which is actually what is necessary for town victory. In fact, lynching scum is better for assuring town victory than lynching town.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Fate »

See, yeah.

If you were town you woulda played the martyr a long time ago.

Sayonara
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

"I have read and understood my night action tonight. I endorse this product/and or Service."

Imbue: Gandalf156
Vote: Sevei

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”