Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Fircoal wrote:
RAndom voting this late = Scum.
unvote: IH
Vote: MOS
Stop reaching, plz. Anyone who actually bothered to do their homework or that has been in even one game with me before would know that I always open with a dice roll, regardless of alignment. The fact that it wasn't in the first two pages is merely an indication that I was too busy to notice this game had started, which is also evidenced by the fact that I've been trying to catch up in all of my games since life has been hectic lately. So seriously, think before you vote next time.
Permanent V/LA.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

MoS wrote:Umm, because it's my first post? Duh. 5 pages isn't very far, and I open 99% of my games with the dice roll, unless I'm replacing into a game. I'm not about to change that any time soon.
Adaptation is a very important thing, you should give it a try sometime.

While I'm willing to accept the die role thing is your regular playstyle, a page five random vote with so many other real stuff going on is completely useless and therefore scummy.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by IH »

Alright you wagoners, you're doing it again! You jump off of RR and jump onto Blahgo! Quit following two or three peoples logic.

RR, please explain how something useless is scummy. TWITO IS USELESS, and he's not speed lynched!

<3

Seriously not that much has happened. Some newbies have wagoned the hell out of people. He's not breaking some deep discussion.

IGMEOY:RR
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
RAndom voting this late = Scum.
unvote: IH
Vote: MOS
Stop reaching, plz. Anyone who actually bothered to do their homework or that has been in even one game with me before would know that I always open with a dice roll, regardless of alignment. The fact that it wasn't in the first two pages is merely an indication that I was too busy to notice this game had started, which is also evidenced by the fact that I've been trying to catch up in all of my games since life has been hectic lately. So seriously, think before you vote next time.
Also, consider that there are many thinks going on in the game and many people who are acting scummy. You don't always need to use a dice roll. :roll:
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by Fircoal »

IH wrote:Alright you wagoners, you're doing it again! You jump off of RR and jump onto Blahgo! Quit following two or three peoples logic.

RR, please explain how something useless is scummy. TWITO IS USELESS, and he's not speed lynched!

<3

Seriously not that much has happened. Some newbies have wagoned the hell out of people. He's not breaking some deep discussion.

IGMEOY:RR
Twito's not being speedlynched because he can make it look like you are scum. :)
And really, he is being a bit helpful.

It's not really to me something useless is scummy, a random vote when there are many other people who are scummy, is scummy. Even more, when they don't even mention them.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:24 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

IH wrote:Alright you wagoners, you're doing it again! You jump off of RR and jump onto Blahgo! Quit following two or three peoples logic.
I don't suspect the blahgo wagoners thus far. He's wagon makes a lot more sense than my yet-to-be-explained one imo, and he isn't in any real danger of a lynch atm. Voting him seems a better tactic than standing around whistling...
IH wrote:RR, please explain how something useless is scummy. TWITO IS USELESS, and he's not speed lynched!
Scum are more prone to play useless townies, nay? Also, uselessness should always be somewhat suspected imo, since it helps get people to stop being useless.

I don't find Twito useless thus far, just really spam-my.
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by AndrewS »

Fixed vote count:

Mole (1) -- Cheesefan
Raging Rabbit (5) -- Twito, pevergreen, Battle Mage, blahgo, Keys Myaths
Mastermind of Sin (2) -- mole, Fircoal
Twito (1) -- Dragon Phoenix
Rand Althor (1) -- Paper
blahgo (5) -- IH, Raging Rabbit, Scotmany12, ac1983fan, Wizardcat
scotmany12 (1) -- Mastermind of Sin

11 to lynch.
Last edited by AndrewS on Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I hear that random.org punches babies." - Thesp
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by TheJiveMachine »

not fixed, I unvoted ~
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by AndrewS »

I don't know what you're talking about. ;)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by Fircoal »

AndrewS wrote:I don't know what you're talking about. ;)
You edited it. No editing, I think it even says it in your rules.
Fos: AndrewS
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:19 pm

Post by AndrewS »

Mods aren't required to play by the rules.

Pwn: Fircoal
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by Fircoal »

AndrewS wrote:Mods aren't required to play by the rules.

Pwn: Fircoal
So they should :wink:
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:35 pm

Post by Twito »

Twito can be told to be useless. Twito has been speedlynched for this plenty of times.
However the truth is Twito does make many useless posts which Twito admits but that doesn't actually make him useless. He can be very useful at times.

RR saying Twito is not useless just really spam-my is also a good way to represent it.

I didn't vote blahgo because I wanted to see how the wagon would develope. I finds it's developing scummy. I'll stick to RR as I see scum trying to replace RR wagon with blahgo wagon. I'm not yet ready to name people who would be this scum on blahgo wagon nor ignoring the option of blahgo actually being scum. His wagon does include RR tho.

I find people jumping on MoS for his dice roll scummy. Especially if they keep pushing after explanation. MoS where do you find those always so sweet dice rolls I used to use them and had the page in my favourites but lost and I'd like to use them again. Btw RR is one of those people jumping on MoS coz of this but not voting. I believe this to be based on blahgo wagon being hotter.

I'm sure you understand why I'm keeping my vote on RR.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:01 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Twito wrote:I didn't vote blahgo because I wanted to see how the wagon would develope. I finds it's developing scummy. I'll stick to RR as I see scum trying to replace RR wagon with blahgo wagon. I'm not yet ready to name people who would be this scum on blahgo wagon nor ignoring the option of blahgo actually being scum. His wagon does include RR tho.
I see people jumping off an unexplained wagon and moving to a far better one. Not sure what's wrong with that.
Twito wrote:I find people jumping on MoS for his dice roll scummy. Especially if they keep pushing after explanation. MoS where do you find those always so sweet dice rolls I used to use them and had the page in my favourites but lost and I'd like to use them again. Btw RR is one of those people jumping on MoS coz of this but not voting. I believe this to be based on blahgo wagon being hotter.
Random vote on page 5 = useless and scummy, 7th vote for bad reason = useless and way scummier. I rest my case.
Twito wrote:I'm sure you understand why I'm keeping my vote on RR.
I think your playstyle is to generally ignore logic and analyze wagon advancements instead. I'm getting the feeling that whether I say I suspect X for reasons that make sense or because god told me to, you'd register it in the same exact way - "RR suspecting X", which you later use to figure out who's scum with mostly mathematical reasoning. I don't think it's a very wise way to play (I still <3 you, though). :D

It's especially unwise given my playstyle, which is basically to point out any logical fallacies I see. I'm therefore usually gonna be throwing minor suspicions at a whole bunch of people, and if you keep registering these as "RR suspecting X" instead of listening to my logic I'm getting the feeling you'll find me scummy in all our games together. I'm not asking you to change your playstyle, but since I'm not gonna be changing mine anytime soon I'd like for you to learn to adapt me.
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:22 am

Post by mole »

Hooray! Let's all take a stand against uselessness!
Twito wrote:I find people jumping on MoS for his dice roll scummy. Especially if they keep pushing after explanation.
Why is this? Nobody's playing style is sacred, you say you've been lynched before because of yours. If you'd like to make an argument that those people hating on die-roll votes are just looking for an easy lynch or something, then make it. Otherwise, why should anyone's behaviour be above reproach just because they do it every game? It's a good a starting point for discussion as any, I say.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:11 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

I like the days when there was less spam in the threads and more substance to look at. For now I am actually quite happy with my vote.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Wizardcat wrote:
FOS: Battle Mage, Mastermind of Sin, and blahgo

I'd rather not have to go back and quote what the two of them said that sounds scummy to me. I'm lazy. I really dislike random votes after the first page or two, or three.

In any case, I'll
Unvote: Battle Mage, and Vote: blahgo
. For the worst logic in their voting of the three.
You're way to used to mini/newbie games. Grow up and learn.
The funny thing is that I have never played either a mini-game or a newbie game.
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:12 am

Post by Twito »

mole wrote:Hooray! Let's all take a stand against uselessness!
Twito wrote:I find people jumping on MoS for his dice roll scummy. Especially if they keep pushing after explanation.
Why is this? Nobody's playing style is sacred, you say you've been lynched before because of yours. If you'd like to make an argument that those people hating on die-roll votes are just looking for an easy lynch or something, then make it. Otherwise, why should anyone's behaviour be above reproach just because they do it every game? It's a good a starting point for discussion as any, I say.
FOS: Mole

My scumdar in last 10 games where I've been lynching people has been 100% correct so I really trust it.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by IH »

I'd agree with the people jumping on MoS is scummy.

I think Twito isn't always that useless, I was just joking.

RR, they don't provide reasons or anything. It's just WAGONWAGONWAGON. They get over 3 votes, and the wagoners attack.

Like Fritz.

BAMBAMBAM
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Wizardcat wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Wizardcat wrote:

I'd rather not have to go back and quote what the two of them said that sounds scummy to me. I'm lazy. I really dislike random votes after the first page or two, or three.

In any case, I'll
The funny thing is that I have never played either a mini-game or a newbie game.
That's not funny, it just shows your noobness.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Twito wrote:My scumdar in last 10 games where I've been lynching people has been 100% correct so I really trust it.
I hate to disagree with you again, but I really dislike that logic. You almost sound like BM.
IH wrote:RR, they don't provide reasons or anything. It's just WAGONWAGONWAGON. They get over 3 votes, and the wagoners attack.
Than they're stupid and bad for the town.
IH wrote:Like Fritz.
Fritz is special. Special in a bad-for-the-town-y way, but still.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:07 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

Fircoal wrote:
Wizardcat wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Wizardcat wrote:

In any case, I'll
That's not funny, it just shows your noobness.
Heh. This is my 7th game and all of them have had at least 19 players.
The GM of one of those games on another board wrote:Wizardcat had the entire mafia pinned to the every last 6 of you before the end of DAY 1
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by IH »

RR wrote:Than they're stupid and bad for the town.
Errr, that's what I was saying. You said that the blorzspjaf(bloargh) wagoners weren't too bad, because they were wagoning for a good reason (which is apparently undivulged) and your wagon was worse.
Some mod (because it doesn't mean a frickin thing, where was this game?) wrote:Wizardcat had the entire mafia pinned to the every last 6 of you before the end of DAY 1
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by TheJiveMachine »

Vote: Wizardcat
for strokin' his own harbl.
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by Zarvok »

Post 25: Blahgo jumps on the IH bandwagon

Post 51: Blahgo unvotes and "shamelessly" jumps on the WizardCat bandwagon

Post 97: Blahgo unvotes and jumps on the RR bandwagon, saying "let's lynch one of these two already"

And, unless I'm missing something, these are his only posts. Lurking except to hop between bandwagons with little justification looks like a scum tell to me.

vote: blahgo

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”