Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:12 pm

Post by Talitha »

shelper: I think demeech is lynched already.
And I will explain all in the morning....
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:31 pm

Post by Phoebus »

Yeah, Demeech is lynched.

Where is the mod? Long twilight.

And I hope you will indeed explain all in the morning Talitha...
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:40 pm

Post by Wacky »

He's lynched already? Sorry, I was a little preoccupied with trying to find a replacement for Empathy. Which I still do not have.

I suppose though, that we could have night, and look for a replacement during that time as well...

5 Demeech (Carmine, Fishbulb, Phoebus, Talitha, Zoneace)
1 Empathy (Mojo)
1 Talitha (Shelper)

Demeech, is 100% lynched. You go to his house and find.... stuff. You know... stuff! Nothing really interesting there. So you remember to search demeech's clothing and you find one lollypop, sharpened to a point, and one stamp with "Mentally Incompetent" on it.

Demeech was the Psychopath. He appeared to be a role blocker to certain roles.

It's Night!
...whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:49 am

Post by Wacky »

Gin is replacing Empathy.
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:02 pm

Post by Wacky »

A night to remember.

It had been the longest and most dreadful night in the history of the City. The streets were as black as Chinese ink, and a long moan, incredibly sad, could be heard somewhere in the distance - beyond the fog, perhaps ?

Hours, and hours, and hours. They had been sitting in that little room for hours, discussing the challenges ahead, sharing their hopes and fears, when the door suddenly opened.

'You know who I am, and you know why I'm here.'
‘Um, nope. Didn’t the mod tell you that in your PM?’
’Hey, isn’t that our target?

~A while later~
‘I’m going to go out and get some pizza’
‘You just killed the person who delivers pizza.’
[long... pause...]
‘I will just be leaving now.’
‘Why?’
‘Because the mod wants to kill you off and he can’t do it with me around.’
‘Oh. Okay then. Later.’

Wake up! It’s day!

In the town square you find up a torn-up certificate of pro-town-ness.
How very strange.

And it appears that Fishbulb, Mafia/Gang Caterer (something of a mix between Caterer and Mafia Spy/Traitor) has been shot a lot.

You also discover the little tiny pieces that Phoebus, Mafia/Gang Leader was knifed into.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:21 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Yay two dead mafia, well that was a good night. Ok Talthia, make with the explaining as to why you were at prizms the other night.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:49 pm

Post by Talitha »

*sigh*
I am a vigilante.
I was at Prizm's house because I targeted him... I thought he was scum after his role in Isaac's lynching.
On a brighter note, I killed Phoebus the mafia leader last night!

Does anyone understand that "A Night to Remember" scene?
gin
gin
Goon
gin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:58 pm

Post by gin »

Well, I've decided to change my name from Empathy to Gin, what with my alchoholism and all... Hope this isn't too confusing, but I should hopefully be around more now too!

Anyhoo! Presumably we can all now sleep safer in our beds with those two dead scum :) Looks to me like we had a vigilante and mafia killing, with the knife being the former and bullets the latter... Especially as Prizm was both shot and knifed back on the first night...

Going on what information we have so far, I think it's possible to believe Talitha's role-claim - although without a cop this could be risky...

Anyway, no vote for atm, just some random musings...
[size=84] "In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded" - Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies [/size]
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:43 pm

Post by Carmine »

I'm happy enough to believe Talitha for now. Why did you choose Phoebus? I'm intrigued.

Also, Gin... "your" revelations yesterday implied that you have the abilities to find out something that the rest of us don't. Care to share?
I don't want to be a hair, I want to be a DRAGON!
gin
gin
Goon
gin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:16 am

Post by gin »

Although this is somewhat risky and likely to make me a target from my investigations last night I suspect it may be worth it given my last investigations...

I'm able to find out where people spent the night.

Yesterday as you all know I discovered Talitha spent the night at Prizm's house...

Last night I did investigate someone, but the results only indicate the possibility of a pro-town roll, not mafia scum (ie the person whom I investigated visited someone's house but didn't end up killing them). Since there was no death I'm going to keep quiet for the moment unless it looks like the person is likely to get lynched as I suspect it is likely to be a fairly useful role...

Anyway!

G & T
[size=84] "In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded" - Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies [/size]
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:07 am

Post by Wacky »

Vote Count:

um.. none. But since I did it explicitly for Demeech, Phoebus had a gun or ten.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:40 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ok lets take a look at where we are at the moment.

Carmine (no claim)
Gin (Some sort of investigative role)
Mojo (no claim that i recall)
Shelper (townie)
ZONEACE (townie)
Talitha (vigilante)

ok so Carmine and mojo atleast from what i remember have to claim. Now Gin claims found out about a pro town person that has a usful role but is not willing to out the person for there own saftey which is smart.
Ok now if we look at the dead:

Isaac
Coolbot Psychiatrist
Prizm Cop
Demeech Psychopath
Phoebus Mafia/Gang Leader
Fishbulb Mafia Caterer

so we have to assume we have atleast 2 mafia left. the question is how to out them. for now ill
vote Mojo
while we wait for some more info

PS if mojo or carmine have made a claim woops sorry i missed it.[/b]
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:50 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Ok wait a second. after rereading a few of the pages I think we have all be duped. Sorry for the Double post but ok day one we lynched Issac he was the vigilante. Now its day what 3? and talthia has claimed vigilante. Im not buying it. Are there usually 2 vigilantes? it sounds to me like we got different kind of night killer, or someone with another kind of night role cause in a 12 person game there shouldnt be 2 viglantes so
unvote mojo
because well my suspicions have been directed in another way and
vote talthia

so having said that Talthia can be nothing but mafia scum so we must lynch
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:59 pm

Post by Talitha »

I
am
a vigilante. We discussed at the start that there would need to be some powerful pro-town roles in order to balance this game, and just how many groups of baddies do you think are out there?

Why I killed Phoebus.. it was based on the people that he was pointing to, his use of strange logic, and a strong gut feeling.

If you want me to prove myself I will happily do so tonight if the town can agree on a target.

As far as I'm concerned, gin is the only semi-confirmed innocent here...
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:06 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

UM Talthia? gin knew you were out of your house last night knew it, meaning he is more confirmed than you. there is a difference between there being Powerful protown roles and multiples of the same protown role, especially ina 12 person game im completely unconvinced
vote stands
and i encourage otheres to off the evil mafia bastard
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:18 pm

Post by Talitha »

UM ZONEACE - Firstly I know that gin knew that which is why he is the least suspicious person here!....... Secondly the mod can put whatever roles he likes into the game! There are no hard and fast rules! And I've offered to prove myself, what more can I do?
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:52 pm

Post by Wacky »

Vote count:

1 Talitha (ZONEACE)

With 6 alive, its 4 to lynch.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:35 pm

Post by Carmine »

Okay, another question for Talitha. Why did you choose Prizm when you could have chosen... dammit, I can't remember his name. Spqr? Whoever ZONEACE was before anyway.

I'd forgotten that Isaac was a vigilante... that does cast doubt on Talitha's claim, though it does seem that the town is up against it and could do with the help. And it would seem like a strange role to falsely claim knowing that there was a vigilante already confirmed, but then that could be a complicated multiple-bluff. I don't know. As nobody else seems to be willing to claim responsibility for Phoebus' death I guess I'm going to have to go with it for the moment.

The way I read Wacky's account of last night lead me to assume (dangerously, I know) that there is one gang person left, but that would be based on the assumption that there's only been one gang all along (vaguely held up by the number of deaths last night). Gah, my brain :(

I am becoming increasingly suspicious of shelper and ZONEACE, primarily because they only have each other confirming their innocence. But this throws out the theory of there being only one mafia left. So, as a person seemingly left alone, I will
vote: Mojo
for being seemingly aggressive the whole way through for no discernible reason and something not quite sitting right about his keenness to lynch Empathy/Gin and Demeech.
gin
gin
Goon
gin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:57 am

Post by gin »

Hrm. Please don't vote for Mojo yet!

He was the person who was out last night visiting shelper.

So, Mojo... care to role-claim to support this?

As for my vote, because they've gone straight for someone I believe to be innocent
vote Zoneace
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:43 am

Post by Carmine »

Oh. Woe.
Unvote Mojo

Well, this is beginning to sound more and more complicated! :| I will wait and see what Mojo has to say and what Talitha's answers to my questions are before I vote again.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:11 am

Post by ZONEACE »

ok now wait a second. talthia brought up the idea of multiple mafia groops wouldnt multiple mafia groupls mean multiple mafia kills? so if there were 2 mafia groups that means two mafia kills last night was the first mafia deaths there were. what if the two groups targeted each other by accident. its possible that each mafia group existed independant of the other and wouldnt knw who was in the other so talthia being gone is realy a moot point i mean doesnt that seem logical to anyone else? my vote stands
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:14 am

Post by Carmine »

Sorry, ZONEACE, I don't quite follow your point... Could you elaborate a little please? :?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:22 am

Post by ZONEACE »

im saying that it is entirely possible that there are 2 independant mafai groups they dont co exist they dont know who eack other are. im saying htye each probably have a night kill Im saying talthia has been said that he was way and admited that he was away the first night and preizms house as the cigilante and claimed ot kill phoebus last night now i say that talthia is part of one of these 2 mafia groups that doesnt know about the other and that he is mafia scum and should be lynched
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:15 am

Post by Mojo »

Zoneace- if there are 2 mafia families, they are not conected and they can target each other, if that's what you ment to say.
Carmine wrote: I will vote: Mojo for being seemingly aggressive the whole way through for no discernible reason and something not quite sitting right about his keenness to lynch Empathy/Gin and Demeech.
I don't really know why you think I was aggresive, care to explain? and I didn't even vote demeech, so I don't really see your point here.

about me role claming, I don't want to elaborate too much but I can say it's a pro-town role and it will be harder to kill shelper from now on. But if I have to I'll tell you everything.

And now for something completly differnt...

I find Zoneace kind of suspicious, call it a guess but it seems like he's really eager to point on someone else all the time and say "you're guilty".
Moreover, I don't buy his claim of being just a plain townie, it just doesn't seem right that there will be townies with so many killing parties going around. I think he's hiding something from us.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:33 am

Post by Carmine »

Hm. This is all very peculiar.

Is it possible that some or all of the primary pro-town roles have been doubled up to give the town a fighting chance? This would explain Gin's investigative role doubling the (dead) cop, and Talitha's vigilante claim duplicating Isaac. Mojo, it seems like you're hinting at some sort of protective role, and, whilst I'm not after you to elaborate in full unless you want to, I'd like to know why you give shelper as its focus? This sort of role-claim would certainly bolster this theory I have of these roles being duplicated, as I have something of a protection role too. No, I probably shouldn't be revealing it, but hey, at this stage, I think it's information that might help our deductions. I'll reveal more if people want me to.

If you do have some sort of protective role, I'd be inclined to point the finger at ZONEACE and Shelper as the most likely bad guys that we have left. These are the only people who have claimed "plain old townie", perhaps to protect each other.

Mojo, I'm waiting to hear from you before voting for ZONEACE, but I think this is going some way to seal my opinion of him. As to why I found you aggressive, it was due to your pursuit of Talitha when she was advocating lynching the absent Spqr, and you saying "I want to vote Demeech" when you were voting for Empathy. Irrelevant, I think, in the face of these new developments.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”