Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:19 pm

Post by Johoohno »

Vote count
(8 players alive = 5 to lynch before deadline)
(3) raider8169 – cerebus3, Porkens, Lord Gurgi

Not voting:
Cass, donkeyz12212, farside22, raider8169, SpyreX

Deadline:
Wednesday 13 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:31 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

CPU overload, anyway, let's get a hammer SpyreX.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:33 pm

Post by Porkens »

We need 2 more :(

I gotta hit the sack guys, gl godspeed.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Porkens wrote:We need 2 more :(

I gotta hit the sack guys, gl godspeed.
Are you a sleepy panda?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Oh, well. Any townies that check in should instantly vote for raider.

(raider, if you are town that includes you)

I was going to go to bed 2 hours ago. Stay vigilant ye mighty warriors!
"Insanity is the last defense of the master bureaucrat"

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I snuck out of bed for this. :)

Vote Raider

Night all
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:26 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:I snuck out of bed for this. :)

Vote Raider

Night all
You guys couldn't even wait for me. I'm hurt. No surprise here. Septia was not human. Seriously mod if there is only one human out there in this game I'm going to be very upset with my role.
Told you Septia was scum by the way.

Vote: Raider
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:35 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way I think Cass may be scum because of the missed kill just on day 5. You guys were so quick I think someone besides myself was asleep.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:37 am

Post by raider8169 »

Speed lynch for the win. Oh wait maybe not.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:27 am

Post by Cass »

Ok, raider quicklynched. Good, I guess. I hope he shows up as an Alpha protector and confirms donkey.
I'd guess there's one wolf left: Cerebus, Porkens, or Farside. Being absent implicates Farside, but the scum could have done that on purpose, if it´s one of the other two. I´d like to hear from Donkeyz actually, see if he had a result when he watched someone...
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:28 am

Post by Cass »

Also, I´m very happy to see Septia was indeed a liar! Maybe we should look at everyone who opposed a Septia lynch, see if anyone stands out.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:48 am

Post by Johoohno »

Final vote count day 6
(8 players alive = 5 to lynch before deadline)
(5) raider8169 – cerebus3, Porkens, Lord Gurgi, SpyreX, farside22

Not voting:
Cass, donkeyz12212, raider8169

Deadline:
Wednesday 13 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)

It’s amazing how time flies when you’re having fun. raider8169 didn’t even have the time to open his mouth before he was hung. Well, well, that wraps it up, the village is still controlled by the werewolves. The cheering wolves almost drowned the sound of distant howls and marching feet, well that is for another day. This one is for celebration!

raider8169
(
Rival Alpha
a.k.a. mafia)
Lynched D6

Game over
Town wins! (feel free to comment the game in thread)

Soon to come:
  • roles
  • night choices
  • mod notes
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:02 am

Post by raider8169 »

Good job you guys, I screwed up a few times but was hoping my claim would save me. The fast lynches won it for you.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:03 am

Post by raider8169 »

BTW this was my first game as scum. Its was fun as town but alot harder.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:06 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Those were some aweshum quick lynches. o.o

Good job~
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:08 am

Post by Johoohno »

donkeyz12212

You role: Alpha wolf (a.k.a. Jack of all trades)

You are the leader of the werewolf pack, and that makes you the key role in the town. If you claim Alpha wolf there will be consequences for the town (good and/or bad). You also have a line of one shot powers (1 track, 1 watch, 1 roleblock & 1 rolecop – find out a players role). On top of that you will resist the first night kill attempt on you (a.k.a. one shot bullet proof), however, you will not know when it is used.

You win when all the threats against the werewolf pack has been eliminated.

Wall-E

You role: werewolf tracker

You are a tracker in the pack and that makes you good at following trails. During each game day you can follow a player around and see who, if any, that player visits. PM me a player name that you want to track (make sure to send in your choice in time – See rule [008]). During the night phase I will inform you if that player has visited/targeted any other player since last deadline.

Battle Mage

You role: werewolf vengeful berserk

You are a frenzied killer, highly valued in the tribe (even though you might be a bit unreliable). You’ve got a one shot-ability:
• When you are lynched or night killed, you may immediately shoot any player left alive in the game. Your choice has to be sent in (by PMing me) before any lynching vote is cast or before a deadline (whichever comes first, therefore I recommend you to sent in a preemptive choice every day). See rule [008].

farside22

Your role: Werewolf sniffer (a.k.a. Cop)

You have a very sensitive nose and you can, by the scent, tell if a player is a werewolf or not. Each game day you can PM me a player name that you want to sniff (make sure to send in your choice in time – See rule [008]). During the night phase I will tell you the investigated player’s alignment (town or werewolf).

Cass

Your role: Werewolf cub (a.k.a. mason)

You are just a kid really and the grown ones aren’t that interested in your opinion all the time. That makes it easy for you to sneak away and spend time with the other kid in town:
Grimmy
. The two of you may communicate privately all through the game (using this ) no matter if it is night or day.

You win when all the threats against the village have been eliminated

Grimmy

Your role: Werewolf cub (a.k.a. mason)

You are just a kid really and the grown ones aren’t that interested in your opinion all the time. That makes it easy for you to sneak away and spend time with the other kid in town:
Cass
. The two of you may communicate privately all through the game (using this ) no matter if it is night or day.

Lord Gurgi

Your role: She-wolf (a.k.a. lover)

Once again the werewolf pack is threatened. Your only measure to get rid of them is to vote whom to lynch each day. It is a grim situation, but you are well aware of that being the only way for the village to stay in werewolf control.

Somewhere in the pack you’ve got a cub. If you die he’ll die too. However, you won’t die if he does.

SpyreX

Your role: She-wolf (a.k.a. lover)

Once again the werewolf pack is threatened. Your only measure to get rid of them is to vote whom to lynch each day. It is a grim situation, but you are well aware of that being the only way for the village to stay in werewolf control.

Somewhere in the pack you’ve got a cub. If you die he’ll die too. However, you won’t die if he does.

SleepyPanda

Your role: Werewolf (a.k.a. townie)

cerebus3

Porkens

M4yhem

Septia

Your role: Werewolf traitor (a.k.a. traitor)

You’ve heard rumours that there is another werewolf clan circling the area and interested in taking over the village. And to tell the truth, you’re pretty fed up with this clan of yours. You’ve sneaked out of the city and seen who’s in the other clan (
ace1217
&
CoheedCambria09
) and you’ve decided to help them take control. They don’t know that you’re on their side though (
and you are NOT allowed to communicate outside the game thread with them
).

You win when the other clan (called the black back clan) outnumbers the town, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

raider8169
ace1217

Your role: Rival Alpha (a.k.a. mafia)

You’ve come to wolventon to challenge that werewolf clan and take over the village with your own clan, the black backs.
CoheedCambria09
is in your clan and you may communicate privately all through the game using this quicktopic thread, no matter if it is night or day. Each game day one of you can PM me a player you want to kill (make sure to send in your choice in time – See rule [008]).

Furthermore you can each day send me a player name you want to investigate to find the alpha wolf of the residential pack (once again, make sure to send in your choice in time – See rule [008]). To top that off you can kill off the alpha with a night kill once you’ve found the player (so that night you can kill the Alpha, and your clan brother can make the regular werewolf night kill). You may not perform the regular night kill if you’re doing any other night choice that night.

You win when your clan outnumbers the town, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

CoheedCambria09

Your role: Werewolf of the black back clan (a.k.a. mafia)

You’ve come to wolventon to challenge that werewolf clan and take over the village, the black backs.
ace1217
is your clan leader and you may communicate privately all through the game using this quicktopic thread, no matter if it is night or day. Each game day one of you can PM me a player you want to kill (make sure to send in your choice in time – See rule [008]).

You win when your clan outnumbers the town, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Empking
Jebus

Your role: Human hero (a.k.a serial killer + jack of all trades)

You are a hero and therefore you’ve taken it upon yourself to cleanse the wolventon area of werewolves (you’ve also spotted a rival werewolf clan circling the area). As a hero, you’ve got a tremendous arsenal at your hand to succeed:
• 3 night vigs (1 flavoured as kill by a silver arrow, 1 as mauled & 1 is your to chose the flavour for – as long as you keep it in the fantasy genre (I’m the judge of that))
• 1 roleblock
• 1 rolecop (find out what role a given player has)
• 1 tracker
Not only do you swing all those powers, you can spend them all on one night or spread them out as you wish (the only restriction is that you may not make more than one kill each night, and when there are less players than you’ve got night choices you may only use one choice each night). To top that off, you’re hard to kill, meaning the first night kill aimed at you will bounce right off harmlessly (however you will not know when that happens). It is of the utmost importance that you read rule [008] three or for times, to make sure you get me your night choices in time (= before the lynching vote of the day or the deadline whichever comes first).

You win when you are the last man standing, or nothing can prevent that from happening. (
Do notice that you've only got three kills, spend them wisely, you won't get any new ones
)
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:09 am

Post by Johoohno »

Night actions (not the conditionals, only what really went down)
N1

• Wall-E: track Battle Mage (went nowhere)
• farside22: investigate cerebus3 (not human)
• raider8169: Investigate Grimmy (not alpha)
• CoheedCambria: Kill SleepyPanda
N2

• donkeyz12212: Watch cerebus3 (went nowhere)
• raider8169: investigate cass (not alpha)
• CoheedCambria: Kill Battle Mage
N3

• Donkeyz12212: Rolecop Cass (Werewolf cub a.k.a. mason)
• farside22: investigate Lord Gurgi (not human)
• raider8169: Kill Grimmy
N4

• donkeyz12212 claims Alpha (which will have consequences)
• donkeyz12212 tracks Septia
• raider8169 tries to nightkill donkeyz12212, who’s protected by his one-shot bulletproof (and thereby looses it)
• farside22 investigates Septia (not human)
N5

• No choices came in (this day was a swift one).
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:11 am

Post by Johoohno »

Mod notes (not to be given to the player)
:
• Each cub unknowingly has his own mother (a.k.a. lover) among the townies. If the mother dies, the cub dies too. However, the mother doesn’t die if the cub dies, and she doesn’t know who her cub is either. (mother cub-pairings: Cass & Lord Gurgi + Grimmy & SpyreX).
• This is a serial killer who can’t make a kill every night, but it takes a bit of planning.
• When Alpha Wolf claims it will have some consequences depending on the coming night’s lynch:
o If the Alpha is lynched the traitor may join the black back clan (= is given the quick topic thread).
o If no one in his pack is lynched everyone in his pack, including himself (= all townies) will be immune to night kills the coming night.
• When the Alpha Wolf is dead, no matter cause of death, the Rival Alpha will get the same night choices as the Alpha has at the time of death.
• The tracker WILL see the cubs as visiting each other if they have said something to one another during that day.

Mod errors
:
• different win conditions for the town (unplanned)
• messed up flavour text on the death N3 (Grimmy’s death should have read “mauled” as well)

Enormous thanks to skruffs for reviewing it in the first place and then giving me help when needed on rulings in the game!
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:15 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Why didn't Jebus use any of his night actions? >>
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:16 am

Post by Cass »

Awesome! And my mommy is still alive! Yay! Celebrate! :D I think this is my first finished game where I survived :)

I was at first quite happy to get the mason pm. Less so when Grimmy turned out to be a lurker who hardly talked to me or in thread, even less when I learned about the one-way lovers. That last one really was a bit of bastard moddery :lol:

I do wonder why the scum killed Grimmy - I actually kinda expected they would go for me. (Which is why I left a link to Grimmy.)

And I am really really happy everyone listened to me (eventually) about Jebus!
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:42 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

hey guys, this game was very fun. For my first swift game i learned alot. To bad it didn't work out for us black backs.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:20 am

Post by raider8169 »

Cass we picked grimmy so you guys couldnt tie the nk to any of us. BM was the same way. If only I had known about the wolf lovers I would have taken them out quick plus it would have been wise to take out SpyreX as he was the one leading everyone and it annoyed me if you guys couldnt tell.

Plus I had Septia and Jebus figured out and was hoping to get town points for wanting them dead. No one seemed to notice my Jebus vote.

I also thought someone was going to check up on me on night 3 otherwise I would have tried to kill someone else.
Septia
Septia
Townie
Septia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:43 am

Post by Septia »

Great game guys.

I liked the role I had because it was a challenge. Playing for the mafia but able to be killed by the mafia at any time.

I can't believe anybody fell for the princess role, because of the type of game this is. I realized once I posted it I made a mistake.

Good job town. (Waits to be crowned mvp :p)
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:45 am

Post by raider8169 »

I was trying to push it Septia but no one would listen to me :(
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:52 am

Post by Wall-E »

Damn, those last ten pages were intense. Especially the last three. Last night when you guys were quicklynching I kept forcing myself not to post
OMFG WTF VOTE: RAIDER
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”