Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm not using the 7 for 7 fallacy, btw, I'm saying I'm at least semi-decent at this game.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1221, Mimikyu wrote:Surely you can see there is a middleground then between "kill it with fire now" and "treat as conftown for rest of game". I generally like to give someone a day of no-lynching following a claim I deem somewhat credible. While I do think it's highly likely that it's a false claim, Dwlee's entrance and Saru's points have added some credibility to it to me.
All this does is makes me feel more confident that you are scum.

If Zyf is town, scum aren't gonna NK him becuase they are more than likely going to believe him. If Zyf is scum, he's obviously not going to be NKed. Either way, it's very likely that he's going to make it to at least D2, probably much further. Not lynching claimed PRs, simply because of the claim, is only a valid tactic when the claim makes it likely that the validity of their claim will be resolved via night actions. That's not the case here. In fact, it's the exact opposite.

So, the fact that you seem so sure that he has fake claimed, and yet, you still prefer to lynch me tells me that you are either trying to lynch me while planting a seed for a future mislynch, or you're trying to prolong his lynch without actually defending him, making him your buddy. I'm not particularly sold on the latter, but I either way, I think you're scum.

UNVOTE: algebra

VOTE: Mimikyu
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1215, Xkfyu wrote:Vedith, have a look at the posts that Trandscend said he was trolling me in. They start at Post 312 and end at Post 351.

I have some thoughts on them, but I'd like to hear your opinion on them first.
Well to me it looks like an attempt to get people Trans played with before (I assume that Sonia and Gerry have played more with Trans than any of us) to town read him with AtE. The reason I think it's fake is because of backing down after with the acknowledgement that he is being toxic in the game and could get forced replaced.

It tells us nothing overall from Trans align and yet, if I read correctly, shows us that Gerry and Sonia are of different align to Trans. I would say Trans is scum.

I don't see any actual trolling on you, and it's just trying to insult to get people to follow.
I can review it later with more surrounding posts, but I don't I'm going to see it as town.
I claim scum \o/
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

mimkyu is a fine vote.
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 1226, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1221, Mimikyu wrote:Surely you can see there is a middleground then between "kill it with fire now" and "treat as conftown for rest of game". I generally like to give someone a day of no-lynching following a claim I deem somewhat credible. While I do think it's highly likely that it's a false claim, Dwlee's entrance and Saru's points have added some credibility to it to me.
All this does is makes me feel more confident that you are scum.

If Zyf is town, scum aren't gonna NK him becuase they are more than likely going to believe him. If Zyf is scum, he's obviously not going to be NKed. Either way, it's very likely that he's going to make it to at least D2, probably much further. Not lynching claimed PRs, simply because of the claim, is only a valid tactic when the claim makes it likely that the validity of their claim will be resolved via night actions. That's not the case here. In fact, it's the exact opposite.

So, the fact that you seem so sure that he has fake claimed, and yet, you still prefer to lynch me tells me that you are either trying to lynch me while planting a seed for a future mislynch, or you're trying to prolong his lynch without actually defending him, making him your buddy. I'm not particularly sold on the latter, but I either way, I think you're scum.

UNVOTE: algebra

VOTE: Mimikyu
I understand all of that. But it's typically a policy of mine that if I believe the claim even a little bit, I give them a day so we can see more from the person and hopefully get a better idea of its credibility.
mimikyu..
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:21 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1224, Dwlee99 wrote:That's my PoE pool. And you probably shouldn't ignore my reads they tend to be pretty good.
You listed half of the people in the game lol
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 1228, Dwlee99 wrote:mimkyu is a fine vote.
It is not.
mimikyu..
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:25 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1231, Mimikyu wrote:
It is not.
Yeah, Mimikyu has been town as hell
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Mimikyu »

Your agreement here isn't helping me feel better about your alignment. It seemed that some of the personal vendetta issues Zyf seemed to have with me being an idiot would fade away with your entrance. But I understand if you have an alignment-related obligation to try to get me lynched.
mimikyu..
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1230, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1224, Dwlee99 wrote:That's my PoE pool. And you probably shouldn't ignore my reads they tend to be pretty good.
cause I don't have a ton of town reads yet??
no duh??
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1233, Mimikyu wrote:
Your agreement here isn't helping me feel better about your alignment. It seemed that some of the personal vendetta issues Zyf seemed to have with me being an idiot would fade away with your entrance. But I understand if you have an alignment-related obligation to try to get me lynched.
if you're town show me you're town. I never said you were the scummiest of my PoE pool, I never voted you, but for right now I can understand a vote on you from xkyfucdsuhvih
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

This objection is scum, btw.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1227, Vedith wrote:
In post 1215, Xkfyu wrote:Vedith, have a look at the posts that Trandscend said he was trolling me in. They start at Post 312 and end at Post 351.

I have some thoughts on them, but I'd like to hear your opinion on them first.
Well to me it looks like an attempt to get people Trans played with before (I assume that Sonia and Gerry have played more with Trans than any of us) to town read him with AtE. The reason I think it's fake is because of backing down after with the acknowledgement that he is being toxic in the game and could get forced replaced.

It tells us nothing overall from Trans align and yet, if I read correctly, shows us that Gerry and Sonia are of different align to Trans. I would say Trans is scum.

I don't see any actual trolling on you, and it's just trying to insult to get people to follow.
I can review it later with more surrounding posts, but I don't I'm going to see it as town.
The reason I asked is my initial reaction was that he was telling the truth when he said he was just trolling me. The over-the-top aggression seemingly came out nowhere and it was certainly unwarranted, so I felt like it was kinda unlikely to come from scum.

However, I'm giving some thought to the possibility that he wasn't trolling at first, and just used that as an excuse for his posts, when I didn't back down in the face of his aggression.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Xkfyu »

That should also answer BlackStar's previous question about why I hadn't asked before now.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:00 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

I'm bored.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:08 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1236, Dwlee99 wrote:
It's not an objection. I just thought it was funny that you said your reads were good right after you said you had half of us as scum suspects. What about that post is scummy?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:09 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1238, Xkfyu wrote:That should also answer BlackStar's previous question about why I hadn't asked before now.
Yeah, thanks
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1240, BlackStar wrote:
It's not an objection. I just thought it was funny that you said your reads were good right after you said you had half of us as scum suspects. What about that post is scummy?
I just got in the game yesterday. Your objection is bad.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:32 am

Post by BlackStar »

It seems like you don't know what the word objection means
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

an expression or feeling of disapproval or opposition; a reason for disagreeing.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:38 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1240, BlackStar wrote:
It's not an objection.
I just thought it was funny
that you said your reads were good right after you said you had half of us as scum suspects. What about that post is scummy?
Reading comprehension is your friend :wink:
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1229, Mimikyu wrote:I understand all of that. But it's typically a policy of mine that if I believe the claim even a little bit, I give them a day so we can see more from the person and hopefully get a better idea of its credibility.
That still doesn't make any sense. You are clearly scum reading Dwlee really hard, and you continue to do nothing, in respect to him, other than discredit him.

You've already said this:
In post 1160, Mimikyu wrote:The problem is this further proof doesn't really exist.
So, what are you hoping to gain by not lynching your biggest scum read? The validity of his claim will not become any more clear without him actually flipping.

If he had claimed something investigative, and you had said something like "You know, I'm not convinced he's town, but I'm willing to let the night actions play out, instead of lynching him," then yeah, I could buy that. But that's not what at all what you're saying. You're saying that you're confident that he is scum, but you don't want to lynch him, even though his claim, in all likelihood, won't be resolved through night actions.

So, tell me again why you don't want to lynch your biggest scum read?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1244, Dwlee99 wrote:feeling of disapproval
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1232, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1231, Mimikyu wrote:
It is not.
Yeah, Mimikyu has been town as hell
I was previously town reading him as well, but I certainly wouldn't say that he's been "town as hell." What specifically makes you say that?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:13 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1247, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1244, Dwlee99 wrote:feeling of disapproval
the only disapproval i have is that you're trying to make something out of nothing

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”