Mini 1466 -- Two Room Mafia II (Game Over)

Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1224, Elyse wrote:2. No, my explanation is not shit. And no I'm not going to fabricate one to meet your standards.
Yeah, okay, your explanation isn't shit. If it looks like shit and it smells like shit, that must mean it's a bundle of roses.
In post 1224, Elyse wrote:3. Same number as you, hon. Except I'm not acting like an arrogant asshole and employing all of these "gambreaking" concepts that lead to nothing.
Wrong. I'm not going to take complete credit for getting Gambler lynched, but I was instrumental in catching him. That's more than can be said for your contributions this game. You have no right to criticize my methods when your track record is even worse than mine.

Do you think that petty name-calling is going to make me more willing or less willing to listen to your side of the story? Serious question.
In post 1224, Elyse wrote:How are you even so sure that scum don't talk in a QT unless they're in the same room? How are kills even submitted that way? Your cases are based on too many unreliable hypotheticals.
Because it says so in the rules, maybe? Here, I'll even quote it for you because I'm so nice.
Spoiler:
In post 1, RedCoyote wrote:There is one simple mechanic that will dictate the results of all night actions. Each night all players, regardless of alignment or role, are given a choice to enter one of two rooms. This is an individual decision each player will make each night. Players in opposite rooms
will have no interaction with one another whatsoever
over the course of the entire night. Players with night actions will be told if their night action was successful or unsuccessful at the end of each night.

Plus, in the first game, Scum players were not allowed to communicate with each other during the night phase if they went into different rooms. What disorder of the brain would make you think that it would be any different this time? Who is making unreliable hypotheticals now?

And while we're on the subject, why don't you go ahead and explain why my current suspicion of you is "based on too many unreliable hypotheticals." I reread the thread, I analyzed the interactions between DCLXVI and the three remaining suspects, and I made a conclusion based on what I had read. Where do unreliable hypotheticals play into that process?
In post 1224, Elyse wrote:4. Because I wanted to see if you were going to be insistent on that point or casually drop it once you realized you were wrong. What reaction were you expecting to garner here?
I wanted to see if you'd try to make up an excuse. You didn't. Here, have a cookie.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:10 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Vote Count 7 - 3
  • BeautyAndTheBeast
    (1) (Elyse)

Not Voting
    (4) (Skullduggery - BeautyAndTheBeast - PeregrineV - Ankamius)
With five alive, it takes three to lynch.

Current Deadline:
(expired on 2013-10-01 18:37:00)
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:12 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 1221, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 1218, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Nothing to say.
Bullshit. It's day seven, eight players are dead, we have one flipped Scum, Ankamius is confirmed Town, and we have at least one more Scum player to catch. There is
plenty
to say. Play the game. Don't wuss out on us right at the end.
Such as?

I'm reading. When I have something to say, I'll say it. Don't act like you can push me into doing shit, you can't.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Elyse »

You're obviously too stubborn to change your mind, Skull, so I'm hoping Ank and PerV vote for BatB. I'm done talking to you.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1228, Elyse wrote:You're obviously too stubborn to change your mind, Skull, so I'm hoping Ank and PerV vote for BatB. I'm done talking to you.
Why do you assume that everything you've said has fallen on deaf ears? You actually have caused me to reevaluate my decision whether you realize it or not. I couldn't let you know what I was thinking before I was done interrogating you, now could I? It would affect what you said.

You really need to learn how to keep your cool under pressure.
In post 1227, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I'm reading. When I have something to say, I'll say it. Don't act like you can push me into doing shit, you can't.
VOTE: BeautyAndTheBeast

Are you doing shit now?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Elyse »

I am keeping my cool. I have the capability to flip out on you but I haven't. Seriously, I've done this before:
OH MY GOD. I DIDN'T CLAIM VIG. MY INVENTION IS A VIG SHOT. I NEVER SAID YOU WERE STUPID FOR NOT ASSUMING I WAS TOWN. YOU'RE STUPID FOR BEING ILLITERATE, OBTUSE, STUPIDLY STUBBORN, ARGUING POINTS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE WRONG, THROWING OUT RANDOM SK ACCUSATIONS FOR NO REASON, BEING A HYPOCRITE, AND VOTING TO GIVE SOMEONE AN INVENTION WHEN YOU DON'T THINK THEY'RE TOWN. GOD DAMN IT.
But I digress.

Either way I'm happy you've changed your mind so we can go back to our auto-win plan.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:39 am

In post 1229, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 1227, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I'm reading. When I have something to say, I'll say it. Don't act like you can push me into doing shit, you can't.
VOTE: BeautyAndTheBeast

Are you doing shit now?
You're cute when you try.
In post 1230, Elyse wrote:Either way I'm happy you've changed your mind so we can go back to our auto-win plan.
Run it by me again just how lynching town leads to auto-win.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Elyse »

Ank is conf town. I'm town. Skull is town. So it's you or PerV. If we lynch you and you flip town, we lynch PerV FTW in LyLo if there's a NK.

If we lynch you and you flip scum, we win.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:03 am

Is Skull confirmed town? Are you?

No?

Then it's not auto-win. Sorry I'm using that silly thing called logic.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Elyse »

bye
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Ankamius »

BatB: If you don't state who is scum and give any kind of reasoning why, you're the only person I will be voting today.

The clock's ticking.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:23 am

In post 1235, Ankamius wrote:BatB: If you don't state who is scum and give any kind of reasoning why, you're the only person I will be voting today.

The clock's ticking.
I'm not sure yet. Hence the lack of vote.

Also, fuck off.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1231, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:You're cute when you try.
Calling me cute right in front of Mollie? How brazen. I sure hope your couch is comfortable.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:34 am

In post 1237, Skullduggery wrote:
Calling me cute right in front of Mollie? How brazen. I sure hope your couch is comfortable.
but I think you are cute too!

mollie's 2 cents

anka - yaye! cos he is hard to read but I don't always trust his judgment. also don't fuck off
perv - I have played a ridiculous amount of games with perv and I still can't read him. like
ridiculous
. and I am not entirely sure why. other people don't seem to have the same problem that I do except we always wind up in endgame together and I always want to vote him which is probably why we always wind up in endgame together.
elyse - emotional pushback on majiffy reads as externally genuine and internally consistent. if majiffy is pushing on you it means he wants to know how you tick. you are not giving him what he wants and I can see why cos you shut down a bit with his recent pushes. town under anka in the hierarchy of town reads.
skull - here is where it gets dicey and unpopular. it is between her and perv IMO. with her it is the too town to be town which is a dumb argument but with really strong players it is the only thing that works cos they are careful and don't easily misstep. it also depends on their proclivity to play scum or not or if they are just naturally good at it and it sometimes being a combo of both. right now she looks like she is getting cute which is something scum sometimes do when they feel sure of a win. the cat who is licking the cream.

it is between perv and skull.

VOTE: skull
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Elyse »

Skull can you explain why you moved your vote off me?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1239, Elyse wrote:Skull can you explain why you moved your vote off me?
My vote was never on you.

If you're asking why I voted for BatB instead of you, it's because you successfully drove me to the point where I just don't fucking care anymore. (Good job with that, by the way.)
In post 1238, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:right now she looks like she is getting cute which is something scum sometimes do when they feel sure of a win. the cat who is licking the cream.
For the record, I've been a smartass for the entire game. This isn't a recent development.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1238, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1237, Skullduggery wrote:
but I think you are cute too!

mollie's 2 cents

anka - yaye! cos he is hard to read but I don't always trust his judgment. also don't fuck off
perv - I have played a ridiculous amount of games with perv and I still can't read him. like
ridiculous
. and I am not entirely sure why. other people don't seem to have the same problem that I do except we always wind up in endgame together and I always want to vote him which is probably why we always wind up in endgame together.
elyse - emotional pushback on majiffy reads as externally genuine and internally consistent. if majiffy is pushing on you it means he wants to know how you tick. you are not giving him what he wants and I can see why cos you shut down a bit with his recent pushes. town under anka in the hierarchy of town reads.
skull - here is where it gets dicey and unpopular. it is between her and perv IMO. with her it is the too town to be town which is a dumb argument but with really strong players it is the only thing that works cos they are careful and don't easily misstep. it also depends on their proclivity to play scum or not or if they are just naturally good at it and it sometimes being a combo of both. right now she looks like she is getting cute which is something scum sometimes do when they feel sure of a win. the cat who is licking the cream.

it is between perv and skull.

VOTE: skull
Not saying anything about this until I look over your DCL-Fitz interactions, but
if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc. it's probably a fucking duck.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Ankamius »

PeregrineV: What are your completed reads? This is important to my own analysis.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Ank-

To be thorough and sure I didn't miss anything, I want to ISO BnB with DCL-fitz first. However, in the stuff I've already read, BnB doesn't seem like scum with DCL. the sheer inaneness and quantity of their arguing, while fitting with BnB-style posting, doesn't seem faked.

The Elsye-DCL combo seems more likely. One's calling me town, the other scum, seems like some twisted plan to take me to lylo, which I suck at. So, leaning Elsye right now.

Will finish ISOs by tomorrow, since weekends are usually bad for me activity-wise.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Elyse »

Can we please discuss how nightkills are submitted because I'm really confused.

If scum are in different rooms, then how do they submit a kill?

Also, PerV, how is having opposing reads on you a plan to take you to LyLo. That makes no sense. Considering that scum only have one NK, why would they even think about taking someone to LyLo when they might not have the power to do so?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1244, Elyse wrote:Can we please discuss how nightkills are submitted because I'm really confused.

If scum are in different rooms, then how do they submit a kill?
What is there to discuss? Only Scum knows the answer to that question, and I doubt they're going to just step forward and volunteer the information. Alabaska asked a similar question here and the mod didn't answer.

You also get no Town points for asking this question since Havingfitz made the exact same inquiry here and he sure as heck didn't flip Town.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Elyse »

I'm not trying to get townpoints but maybe it can explain why there have been no kills until one scum has died. For example, if there was a scumrole that took over the kills if they were split up, then we could rule out a bunch of people.

How did it work in the other game?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

BnB-DCL-Fitz ISO
DCL first to BnB (). No answer until ().
But then acutal answer to 88 in , where DCL gets "townpoints for wanting to claim rooms"...

- claims room and votes BnB for day1 hammer, but wants Marquis opinion on BnB (245).

Direct back and forth about Snake and him being a PR
to 261.

Ignore each other until & 301.

Game link in 315 that boils down to quikchammers are bad, BnB should be lynched for it. (-317-318-323)

- It appears that DCL is getting heated (I say this because of the language used)
is BnB response.

then, -334-335-336-337 all lead to 339, where BnB blows the whole thing off.

sends mixed signals again. DCL says BnB is NOT "100% confirmed town". This seems to leave open the possibility that BnB is town, because the normal thing to say is "BnB is scum".
Unless DCL knows he is town, but in that case why push a policy lynch instead of just calling him scum...
At the same time, the second line seems to be advanced CYA in case BnB were to "flip town."

The next set( to post ) is DCL-BnB about how BnB reads are given, cuminating in 364 in which BnB finally becomes scum to DCL.

is BnB questioning it and saying DCL is scummy for his posts.

After that, DCL goes off arguing with me and Skull about his posts.

Then they kind of ignore each other for the most part.

Somewhere around Elsye becomes a scumread on par with BnB, restated again ().

then ignore each other again until -637.

Running out of juice/time, but is DCL town (as per ), yet BnB votes him in 663.
DCL calls him out in , 722 answer.

Is DCL scum with BnB?

Fitz is undecided on BnB (). This rings bells because BnB probably has the most posts of anyone, which should give a better read. Fitz is saying he can't find anything town or scum in there. Repeated read .
BnB excluded from .

BnB votes Fitz to L-3 ()
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

It's actually a lot closer than I originally thought.

Vote: Elsye

Ready to discuss.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1244, Elyse wrote:Also, PerV, how is having opposing reads on you a plan to take you to LyLo. That makes no sense. Considering that scum only have one NK, why would they even think about taking someone to LyLo when they might not have the power to do so?
You might be right that based on the fact there were no kills for 5 nights, but you stopped chasing me for the last 2 (3?) days.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”