Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:18 am

Post by DeasVail »

kthx, what do you feel is the likelihood of one of the PR claims being scum?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

My point is that since we already have too many PRs, having shit loads of PRs are not feeling abnormal for me.
I just hope that we're lynching a roleblocker today.

Any more comments before I hammer?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I would prefer you not to, as I feel that bubba + kthx is a plausible scumteam.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 1224, DeasVail wrote: Why would you go for GiF, especially if everyone thought he was town? NS is a much easier target. NS could even be your scumbuddy.
Because it seems to be a general consensus that people yesterday didn't think we could both be PRs.

COUGH KTB AND YOU. COUGH

Would have been an easy mislynch. Well. Meh. We've both shown ourselves town. But somehow there are idiots that don't see that. Cough you. cough cough.
In post 1227, DeasVail wrote:I would prefer you not to, as I feel that bubba + kthx is a plausible scumteam.
You gotta be fucking kidding me. You can not make your fucking mind up can you?

You've literally said I'm scum with everyone.

Gif just hammer. If games not over we get DV next. I also hope this is roleblocker so that GIF can track DV.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by DeasVail »

And for some reason kthx doesn't seem to care for it today?

Well you're not scum with GiF, that's pretty apparent, and apart from that there are two options.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by bubbajack8 »

So I went to go read you reads of people yesterday.
In post 1076, DeasVail wrote: So, I've read Bubba's posts. At first I thought the sudden disappearance of the notscience scumread only to complain about everyone finding scummy (without having any reasoning for him being town) was pretty scummy, but then he decided to town it up, so I'm unsure. I kind of skimmed towards the end, but I thought his end-of-day interactions with notscience were pretty compatible with them being scumbuddies, so I'm going to look at everyone else, read over a few things of Bubba's and then decide.
In post 1097, DeasVail wrote: Now JKMatthews/Kthxbye

His interactions with not are probably worse than Bubba's but it seems I'm finding everyone's relation to notscience bad so that might be a problem on my end...
In post 1097, DeasVail wrote: NS

Overall I'm leaning slightly town, but it may not be enough to stop me from wanting to lynch him.
No surprise you found me and KTB scummy. but NS Slightly town but "may not be enough to stop me from wanting to lynch him"

Why the sudden change of heart? Is information not enough?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1227, DeasVail wrote:I would prefer you not to, as I feel that bubba + kthx is a plausible scumteam.
And I do not see you voting.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by bubbajack8 »

And Why the change to me and GIF being scum back to Me and KTB? THEN TO I could be bussing (LOL right bussing in potential lylo is pro play)

Is it because you want to ignore my information? You want to act like NS isn't scum? If I'm scum my report can't POSSIBLY be true, right? Lol. Riiiight.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by bubbajack8 »

Also I thought NS was going to post later today what happened there?

@GIF DV is a joke apparently.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by DeasVail »

The new information is that there is more town power than I'd expect in a 13p game, so it's very likely one of you or GiF is scum. If there is a roleblocker, you not being roleblocked makes it likely that you're scum. This was a certainty until your claim of Macho Cop, which I'm not sure whether I can believe considering the convenient timing, but even so, the existence of a roleblocker seems fairly likely. Why would I take your information that NS and run with it when there is evidence to suggest that I can't trust you, and kthx is uncharacteristically ignoring the idea of one of the PRs being scum?

PEdit: What's the use in me voting if I know that as things are it won't achieve a lynch? There is also the possibility that I'm wrong and that it will result in a quicklynch, and I still have unanswered questions, the answers to which I'd like to consider to clarify my reads.

I never really said that you and GiF were scum. When I mentioned it was possible, I quickly realised that it wasn't likely the case.

NS is not being very easy to read at the moment, so I don't know what to think there. The fact that it's apparently impossible for you to bus in LYLO is what would make it a smart play. At the moment I think you're scum (Bubba), but I'm not entirely sure of it, and I don't know whether it would be NS or kthx that is scum with you.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

IIRC, bubba was on ktb for a while, even with his innocent result on him. How are they scum together?
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by DeasVail »

The fact is that someone has to be bussing. Either you with notscience, or Bubba with kthx or NS.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

look, here's the deal. If NS flips town there are 2 options I see:

Either GiF is a scum PR that can redirect

OR

bubba is an RB planning on playing the redirect card after today's mis-lynch and GiF's death

Either way, as much as DV is off his rocker, he's not scum if NS flips town.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

or

game over.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by DeasVail »

If GiF is scum, then NS is scum. Redirection doesn't happen in normal games.

And there are probably two mafia left kthx, with this much town power.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by DeasVail »

And kthx, how am I off my rocker?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1238, GuyInFreezer wrote:or

game over.
I said if NS flips town....
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1240, DeasVail wrote:And kthx, how am I off my rocker?
You are proposing I'm scum...thus insane.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:33 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

He's Proposing Everyone is scum.

DV what do you think of NS' disappearance?
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:39 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

Also DV most of your arguments have already been argued. So I think you are attempting to stall this hammer.

(more town prs then normal)

Gif explained that with how the claims were yesterday there were too many. If you really wanted to push this argument you would have killed KTB (the inno) and THEN said this argument with the 3 PRS aive.

You are wrong. Yes. But if you were really worried about quicklynches you don't see DV getting quicklynced. Which presents 3 scenarios.

A: He is last scum.

B: His partner is stalling.

C: Both scum are on him.

I still don't understand how the fuck you think I'm scum. It's the stupidist shit I've ever seen. Maybe it's because you haven't read the full game. But if you read the full game, you'll see that all my reports and behaviour matches up besides when I got paranoid with KTB. -_- Read the full shit.

I came up with a fake ass shitty reason for my 360 on Amrun. I didn't lynch AJ because of my report etc. It should be fucking obvious I'm legit. You don't just fake that shit and hope to hell there's not this many PRS.

Same for Gif. He's been on notscience since D1. you don't fake that shit. -_-
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:19 am

Post by DeasVail »

He hasn't been significantly active onsite since his last post here (except for modding duties) so I'm not going to assume he's scum just because of that. I think my assumption that there are too many town PRs is a fair bit safer than that.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say to me in the first part of the latest post. It almost seems like you're saying I'm not scum. :?

Bubba, I agree that there are aspects to your play and to GiF's that make you guys being scum unlikely, but there has to be something up here. NS can easily be scum, yes, but after that, who? I understand that to you guys, I'm the obvious choice, but I know I'm town and on the off-chance that I could accept this many town PRs, there is no way I'm going to believe that there are only two mafia in this game with everyone's claim being true. Kthx is an inno, GiF has bussed not, your reports match up with your posts. Everyone has a good reason not to be lynched, but one of those reasons has to be wrong. The fact that there are so many claimed PRs suggests you or GiF being scum (and I know this has been argued before, but obviously no one seems to care about it and no one has given me a good reason to think otherwise, unless you count GiF's 'well it was too much before Bubba's claim, but now that he has, it's actually ok.')

I have also been fooled by realistic-looking reports before, and I know that some scum like to set up future claims (and for some reason they all want to claim cop).

To add on to that, both you and GiF have been questionable to me, GiF with his stalling after Jon calling him out and his strange explanation for not thinking this is too many PRs, you for not being roleblocked and the convenient Macho claim. Your reaction seems semi-genuine to me, so I'm reconsidering, but I don't think it's ridiculous for me to suspect you considering that at least one of you/Kthx/GiF has to be scum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:22 am

Post by DeasVail »

And to be completely honest with you, I'm really starting to think kthx is scum, and kthx can't be scum with GiF.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:32 am

Post by DeasVail »

Oh, and why I should be confirmed town:

Do you really think I'd try this hard to save my scumbuddy, even after it's obvious no one will listen to me?

I'm not completely serious and I do understand people being suspicious of me, but I don't think my play matches with being scum with NS, and it's not like I could be scum with anyone else.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:26 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

I don't know what the fuck your porblem is. Let's just lynch the one who's widely accepted as scum. If the game's not over we'll go from there.

If you're talking about the ABC scenario. That's the scenario's WHEN NS flips scum. And the Scenarios to why his wagon hasn't finished.

A: If game's not over we'll know this one isn't true.

B: His scum buddy is attempting to stall the day. (Basically what you are doing DV. We have all of tommorrow to debate NS' scumbuddy if there even is one. -_-

C: Both scum (assuming 2 scum) are on the wagon. Now this can only be true if NS is town.

I'm not saying you aren't scum. I'm saying when he flips scum. If the game's not over. YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM. Now please hammer your fucking buddy. Goodness, you've lost. Accept it.

Why Gif's stalling is acceptable to me.

I almost said yesterday I was Macho Cop. But I wasn't going to say Macho Cop. I was going to say 1 shot BP. That way mafia wouldn't target me. Gif practically did the same thing. So I can relate with him.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:28 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

Also you say "I don't think my play matches with being scum with NS, and it's not like I could be scum with anyone else."

When earlier you had a "slight town read of NS but not enough to keep me from lynching him"

Your play matches so well with you being scum with NS. That right there was saying "If we are going to actually lynch the scum I'm going to act suspicous of him."

Yet we come to today and I make my report known and show how it's GG and that is out the window. All of a sudden you don't think that NS is scum.

And you say that you can't be scum with him. LMFAO you are a JOKE.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”