Micro 915 | Brass & Shrapnel | Fin

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

PP, at this point its PoE. clidd had no reason to do what he did as scum and he flipped town when we told him not to self hammer because we wanted hectic. If we lynched hectic and it was clidd wed be in that lylo with you, but we arent.

We are here.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1198, Fishy Logic wrote:I was certain about him flipping town because his strat was suicide as scum. And I was right.
Logically, his play didn't make any sense though from town. I still don't get how he would rather selfvote than vote you because he had 2% of doubt. Felt more like AtE to me.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

In post 1201, Hectic wrote:
In post 1198, Fishy Logic wrote:I was certain about him flipping town because his strat was suicide as scum. And I was right.
Logically, his play didn't make any sense though from town. I still don't get how he would rather selfvote than vote you because he had 2% of doubt. Felt more like AtE to me.
It was a trap. He hard pushed us to see what wed do, that added to the self vote made us see he was town looking to smoke you out.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1196, Hectic wrote:Also, why is me being not completely certain on you being scum a good thing? Can't I just be leaving my options open here?
What about this? Your tone from EoD yesterday suggested to me you were gonna come out hard-gunning to lynch me.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1202, Fishy Logic wrote:
It was a trap. He hard pushed us to see what wed do, that added to the self vote made us see he was town looking to smoke you out.
Wait, what? Where did he say this?
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

Hect, you are clearly squirming. You may as well just give up. This is the fish you have all hread about and maybe fear a little, i dunno, ive taken down bigger scum in my day, but never like this.

I mean, yeah i have you as scum, but you didnt insta vote us, so we agreed wed engage you and see what you did.

PP not instavoting us like he indicated he would yesterday threw a wrench in your plan because you would hope PP would throw a quick vote you can instahammer after.

Now you have to argue why we are scum to PP who said hes going to look at us again, and not im actually here to talk, sorry ive been neglectful dat.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

In post 1204, Hectic wrote:
In post 1202, Fishy Logic wrote:
Wait, what? Where did he say this?
Right before he told everyone to lynch you today and then jumped off the cliff as the martyr this town needed but never wanted.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

In post 1128, clidd wrote:I was wrong about Fishy and Hectic, in fact, is the scum here. If they interpreted my post correctly, as well as my self-vote, they would be able to reach the basic conclusion that I am not a scum.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

In post 1130, clidd wrote:So, lynch Hectic tomorrow and everything will be fine.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

In post 1136, clidd wrote:In fact, I understand the Hectic movement. If he had agreed, probably Bingle or PP would have seen him as a scum. The scenario in which only you realize my selfvote, Fishy, ​​is probably an indication that my 98% margin was wrong and you are Town.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

In post 1138, clidd wrote:And honestly, I am disappointed with Hectic. I really imagined he was going to be a town here.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

In post 1143, clidd wrote:100% you Hectic. I saw through your move.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

In post 1146, clidd wrote:Make sure to lynch Hectic tomorrow.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

I mean Hect, you were interacting with clidd during that. How do you not remember how that all went down?
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

In post 1196, Hectic wrote:And the selfvoting because he "only" had you at 98% scum rather than 100%, and you townread him for that? That's what I'm struggling to see why.
The reason we saw it as something that didnt make sense is that the other 2% should have been you, not himself. We saw it as a test to see who would read him as scum for that or who would be drawn to vote him. We didnt think that was an action scum would take as it would legit be gamethrowing if they voted for themselves as the last scum.

So that added to his push made him town. If jingle and pp were town that left you as scum. Game over yesterday is clidd didnt hammer like we begged him to not do.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

I mean think about it, if we are scum we would have known clidd was town and could have jumped to his wagon to achieve a mislynch but we hard tred him and voted hect.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

In post 1203, Hectic wrote:
In post 1196, Hectic wrote:Also, why is me being not completely certain on you being scum a good thing?
Can't I just be leaving my options open here?
What about this? Your tone from EoD yesterday suggested to me you were gonna come out hard-gunning to lynch me.
The bolded is interesting from you. This sounds like scum fencesitting to see which way the town wind blows the vote before committing to anything.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

Didnt we say the same thing about how you were acting around the clidd push of us?
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

It actually makes sense that you didnt vote us as soon as you came in hect, if you did PP might have thought twice about things based off that alone since if he was scum it would insta lose you the game if you voted first.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Bored at school and phone posting...

Hectic, you said you didn’t like Fishy head since the meming D1 in but you had him as the 2nd highest town read at the start of Day 2. Why?
<(") | (")>
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1205, Fishy Logic wrote:Hect, you are clearly squirming. You may as well just give up. This is the fish you have all hread about and maybe fear a little, i dunno, ive taken down bigger scum in my day, but never like this.

I mean, yeah i have you as scum, but you didnt insta vote us, so we agreed wed engage you and see what you did.

PP not instavoting us like he indicated he would yesterday threw a wrench in your plan because you would hope PP would throw a quick vote you can instahammer after.

Now you have to argue why we are scum to PP who said hes going to look at us again, and not im actually here to talk, sorry ive been neglectful dat.
Lul, what? I've entered this day clearly not 100% certain you were scum.

Also, how did you got form "Hectic is definitely scum" but with a lot more caps lock, yesterday, to:
In post 1184, Fishy Logic wrote:Youve stayed my hand on you for the time being by not coming out shooting at us when you know PP wants our head too.
and then straight to:
In post 1205, Fishy Logic wrote:PP not instavoting us like he indicated he would yesterday threw a wrench in your plan because you would hope PP would throw a quick vote you can instahammer after.

Why would you even try to engage me in the first place, I haven't even seen any attempts for you to sort Penpow this day before this post.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1119, Fishy Logic wrote:I literally dont understand what the fuck is going on. Clidd votes us while we are voting hect causing hect to vote clidd while we are trying to convince clidd that hect is scum...
What doesn't make sense about this?

And also, why am I for lynching clidd yesterday over you? Doesn't scum!me pretending to be swayed by clidd's case into voting you condemn him more than it does me - based on his crazy certainty? This is more for you to consider, Penpow.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1213, Fishy Logic wrote:I mean Hect, you were interacting with clidd during that. How do you not remember how that all went down?
I didn't get that he selfvoted as a "trap". I'm sorry, clidd, but I never see self-voting like that as town-indicative. My first thought is always scum AtE. But maybe that's just how my brain is wired to never self-vote as any alignment if you want to win, so I just see it like that.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1216, Fishy Logic wrote:
In post 1203, Hectic wrote:
In post 1196, Hectic wrote:Also, why is me being not completely certain on you being scum a good thing?
Can't I just be leaving my options open here?
The bolded is interesting from you. This sounds like scum fencesitting to see which way the town wind blows the vote before committing to anything.
I mean, that's literally my point lol. So why did you think me "leaving my options open" was a town-indicative thing? And now you're using it to scumread me instead?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”