Mini 1416 - Breaking Bad Mafia! ( Game Over! )

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:11 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Also if anyone has a link to the dead thread you should send it :D
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1198, Nexus wrote:
In post 1195, Majiffy wrote:Yeah well no one likes you anyway Nexus. Least of all, me!

:(

Im jk bb u gnoe i luv u <3
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Nexus »

I dunno, I think he was just pissing me off with his playstyle. I couldn't deal with him and Jake together, and I thought he'd be harder to lynch.
Trans rights are human rights.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Bacde »

its a point of pride for me to be nightkilled so early

i'll keep working at pissing off the scum
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 110, Jake from State Farm wrote:And people have problem with my posts...

If you are town that kind of post is unacceptable, sarcasm or not. This goes to the other bozo who said it too.

Now, I won't go into details right now cause nobody will beleive me but we really need to focus our attention on a group of the following people.

Tboss, chamber, Jason, or bacade.

vote: bacade

It's a little trick I learned recently and it's pretty accurate. Out of the 4 names, bacade/Jason stand out the most.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

I did say its pretty accurate, I never said its guaranteed to work everytime.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Venmar »

QuickTopics
Mason QuickTopic:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/rSvFAkN8rfY
Mafia QuickTopic:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/hEge3fszXZu5H
Dead QuickTopic:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/NtfvRQtCnCVp6

Night Actions
Night 1

jasonT1981 distributes to Nexus, results in nothing ( Successful, but no effect )
Viomi protects Petapan ( Successful )
DrippingGoofball attempts to decapitate Petapan ( Unsuccessful due to Doctor protect )
Petapan shoots Chamber to death ( Successful )

Night 2

jasonT1981 distributes to Nexus, results in giving a x1-shot Track ( Successful )
Viomi protects Nexus ( Successful )
ToastyToast stabs DrippingGoofball to death ( Successful )
Nexus shoots Bacde to death ( Successful )

Night 3

jasonT1981 distributes to Majiffy, results in a roleblock ( Successul )
Nexus shoots Majiffy to death ( Successful )

Night 4

jasonT1981 distributes to Nexus, results in doing nothing ( Successful, but does nothing )
ToastyToast stabbed jasonT1981 to death ( Successful )
Nexus shot Debonair Danny DiPietro to death ( Successful )

Setup
Town:

• x1 Town Cop / Mike Ehermantraut (
    Zdenek
    )
  • x1 Town Distributor / Tuco Salamanca (
    jasonT1981
    )
  • x2 Town Odd-Night Mason Vigilantes / Marco and Leonel Salamanca (
    DrippingGoofball and Chamber
    )
  • x5 Vanilla Townies / Jesse, Gale, Hector, Badger, and Christian (
    DDP, NS, Majiffy, Jake, Bacde
    )

Mafia:

• x1 Mafia Doctor / Hank Schrader = Safeclaim of Saul Goodman (
    Viomi
    )
  • x2 Mafia Goons / Steven Gomez and Krazy 8 (
    Petapan and Nexus
    )
    - Petapan had a safeclaim of Gaff
    - Nexus had a safeclaim of Skinny Pete

Third Party:

• Even Night Serial Killer with x2-shot BP vest and x1-shot Investigation Immunity / Gustavo Fring = Safeclaim of Walter White (
    ToastyToast
    )
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by petapan »

well that's a bitch

good effort anyway, nexus. can't fault you for anything.
free crypto
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Venmar »

I really enjoyed modding this game not only because of my admiration for the show itself, but also because I was curious on how each role was going to play out. I was kind of hoping that the cop would live past Day 1, but that didn't seem to have happened. The Distributor role is a personal tweak of the inventor role, but not much different. Quite a lot of the roles were tailored for the characters playing them in the first place. For example Tuco would distribute large amounts of meth and other drugs, the salamanca twins were the definition of modern masons plus they were efficient murderers that worked only together, so I tailored a role for them, and Mike is a very intelligent person who in the series I found as someone who would fix things like someone said, but his ex-job as a cop and his keen investigative habits made him a good choice for a cop.

The Serial Killer's immunities fit the character of Gus, who not only evaded investigation with his clever fast food restaurant cover up, which is where the investigative immunity came from. He also was very evasive and had strong protectors like Mike and other henchmen so that is where the nk vests came from.

That is not to say that I balanced my game on flavor, don't get me wrong, I looked at this game from a balance standpoint as well. Since i had to limit the serial killer's shots, it made him SIGNIFICANTLY weaker, and I think Toasty might've felt that. To compensate I gave him a bit of night protection that worn off if used, and Toasty wasn't going to be aware if such were used in the first place. Technically my line of thinking was that an even knight serial killer wouldn't suffer as long as the second nk was filled by the masons, which it wasn't since you guys dispatched them quickly. This wasn't part of the balance conclusions but more often than not, you see SK's get lynched than killed, so that was to be considered at some points. You guys though should understand that including a Serial Killer in the first place makes the game swingy, and what you see in the above setup was how I attempted to balance it. When Chamber died I asked for some small advice on the setup and he actually said the SK was underpowered in this game, so idk.

As for the players, I don't know why you guys are discrediting Toasty. He actually played WELL considering the circumstances. None of his immunities were ever harmed so technically it's as if he never had them, but what makes me think he did such a good job is that he was able to weasel out of every single suspicion thrown on him at every turn, and I think he was able to manipulate others to save himself multiple times. I think his nk choices were also well chosen simply because he was able to pick people ( maybe by luck ) and still end up securing 2 deaths a night. I also think Nexus did well despite him coming into the game thinking he stunk as scum, but he actually did pretty well despite bussing both of his teammates. Speaking of them, Petapan played well but I think he could've done better if he didn't rush that day 1 hammer, and Viomi was doing very well but at some point he just got lynched and I don't think I was paying attention at that time.

I think Town could've done much better if you guys didn't lynch your cop on day 1, and perhaps if your mason vigilantes didn't get slaughtered in the first 2 nights. NOBODY played bad, I think everyone here played well, and I think all sides played to their best.

Thanks for letting me mod guys, I had a lot of fun modding and doing the flavor. ( Thanks for the nom Nexus )

I just might nominate Toasty for his performance here :)
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Thanks Venmar :).

I really liked the Jason role. It was funny because I had come up with a "last chance" fake claim that was very similar to it. So if I had ever needed to reveal my role before Jason revealed his, I would have been counterclaimed and lynched.

also, i apologize for being antagonistic, Jake. I just feel like you have a ridiculous vendetta against me for ???. I'm not discounting your reads, I just feel like you made it very easy to mess with you. So yeah, you lost credibility. Part of it is because of you being off the petapan wagon but I think it was moreso because of your "IM SO OBVTOWN AND EVERYONE IS BAD AT THIS GAME" attitude. I mean, I'm a pretty arrogant person myself but I know that talking like that won't make me any friends regardless of my alignment. I knew it was annoying other people as well, and thus you became a good target for taking suspicion off me.

I agree that if town hadn't lost the cop and the vigs so early, this game would have made town look more powerful. Its not that the town wasn't weak compared to the other groups, only that their power got taken out early.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

its not that the town was* weak

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Bacde »

^^I agree w/ the Jake has an attitude thing

I nailed all 3 scum w/ my votes (I was wrong sometimes too, but I voted for and pushed on all the mafia)

yet Jake refused to even consider looking at my reads, using the reasoning that "Bacde was a troll and trolls don't think"

that made me a bit frustrated and sad

Toasty I think you played marvelously

You too Nexus

Jake you actually did play pretty well, I just was butthurt at how you completely discounted me for no reason
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1208, Venmar wrote:Petapan played well but I think he could've done better if he didn't rush that day 1 hammer

i got over excited at the opportunity to hammer a PR and didn't really think about it, realized after it was probably a mistake but i felt i was off on my game and wanted to close off the day phase early
free crypto
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 1212, petapan wrote:
In post 1208, Venmar wrote:Petapan played well but I think he could've done better if he didn't rush that day 1 hammer

i got over excited at the opportunity to hammer a PR and didn't really think about it, realized after it was probably a mistake but i felt i was off on my game and wanted to close off the day phase early

well I mean you killed a cop D1, and you can't be discounted for that. Just have to disguise it better.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by petapan »

right but reasonable assumption from our POV would be that there was no real protective role in the setup given our PRs so we could have just killed him

just got too excited
free crypto
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Town mislynched on day one, and then once more and lost. It terms of town performance, that's pretty swingy.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:59 am

Bacde, your performance early on made me think you were trolling, after that I just ignored u.

Re: my attitude, why is having an attitude a bad thing? Is it a scumtell? No so who cares if I'm a bit angry. It's the Internet people.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:26 am

Post by Faraday »

In post 1216, Jake from State Farm wrote:Bacde, your performance early on made me think you were trolling, after that I just ignored u.

Re: my attitude, why is having an attitude a bad thing? Is it a scumtell? No so who cares if I'm a bit angry. It's the Internet people.

It's a social game, though. You want people to work with you - pissing them off makes that less likely (yes ideally people should be objective, but human nature)

SK doesn't seem OP'd given the kill restriction, ftr.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:35 am

Ill keep that in mind in the future.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:42 am

@Dgb, I wasn't fishing for info btw, I honestly didn't think the hammer was enough to condemn peta. As I said earlier until this game I have never seen scum hammer like that before. Giving yourself up day 1 is just bad play IMO.

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1216, Jake from State Farm wrote:Bacde, your performance early on made me think you were trolling, after that I just ignored u.

yeah I can understand you being skeptical of me due to the early game push on you I did

but I mean, I got nightkilled for a reason
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:44 am

Only because I was the easiest to mislynch cause people actually latched onto the bullshit shoveled by Jason that I would defend my scum buddy. I actually wished Jason was scum, cause his thought process was absolutely horrible.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

As was your attitude and your thoughts at times too. We spent too much time going back and forth on each other.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:50 am

My attitude? Sure. My thoughts? No chance.

I'm not wasting anymore time with you. I'll just avoid you in the future.

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Bacde »

jason I wanna say that push on p1 was hilarious, fun and awesome

I would totally seek out games with you in the future

you too Jake, I enjoyed playing together

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”