Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Equinox »

Content will be coming, but I'm going to have a little bit of fun here while I work on that. Llamarble has until the time my patience meter runs out to post a response to my question and whatever awesome things he promised. Once the meter hits 0, I may drop the hammer.

Go, game, go!
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Llamarble »

I'm at
L - 1

NOBODY HAMMER.
TONIGHT I WILL CATCH UP.

I'm concerned because as IPie pointed out, Amrun & DH were the two nonvoters at the end of D1, which is yucky.
I'm wrong about something and I'm going to figure out what it is tonight.

@Equinox on Thor:
Participation in the DGB lynch and DGB wagoning him late in the day and his assertive play all bode town.
Looking him over now though, I don't see much puzzle-solving or caring deeply who gets lynched. And he defends Amrun.
Thor665 wrote:Let's do this.

Unvote: Kalzam
Vote: DGB

I usually get slight town tells off of whoever attacks DGB first in a game. Also I'm much more interested in playing the DGB/Socio game than anything else currently.

So maybe he was scum on DGB who voted early for cred expecting it to go away and got stuck there because an unvote would look awful.
But then there's that 'DGB would be more derpy as town and would pick a scum role let's lynch her' post that doesn't feel bussy.
I will look more tonight.
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Chris B »

Feeling a bit better about Thor than I was. Rest of team agrees he's town, and I liked his reason for wanting me to restate my case - it also explains a bit more why he refused to do the same thing earlier.

At the same time, he's a bit frustrating. My case on Sotty was not exactly a mega wall of text, and he accused me of wanting the same thing when I asked for cases on DGB, despite the fact I specified that I was looking for them in the size of about a paragraph. It was the kind of thing that's frustrating enough that I actually wanted him to be scum.

I don't feel the need to respond to DH's request for an 'updated' case on Sotty, unless he explains why he asked for it, why he hasnt' asked many other people for that kind of thing, and why his posts in this thread read like he's stalking me.

Re: Llamarble, the more cases people make, the more comfortable I am with this lynch. The amount of waiting he keeps asking people to do whenever he's under pressure comes across as hoping things will blow over.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Equinox »

Chris B wrote:The amount of waiting he keeps asking people to do whenever he's under pressure comes across as hoping things will blow over.

Fear not! The patience meter does not slow down for such things. It must either be stopped completely by a great force that only the righteous may yield or it must be completely depleted.

Llamarble wrote:Participation in the DGB lynch and DGB wagoning him late in the day and his assertive play all bode town.
Looking him over now though, I don't see much puzzle-solving or caring deeply who gets lynched. And he defends Amrun.

How serious do you believe the Thor665 wagon was at the end of the day? Do you believe Thor665-scum would defend Amrun-scum when Amrun-scum already has other people -- who would presumably be town in this hypothetical -- strongly defending her? What do you think of the strength of the meta tell you had early on Day 1?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Llamarble wrote:@Equinox on Thor:
Participation in the DGB lynch and DGB wagoning him late in the day and his assertive play all bode town.
Thor665 wrote:Let's do this.

Somebody didn't notice that my town case was totally dependant on him continuing to buddy me like nobody's business.
Please quote my puzzle solving from Day 1 to show what I'm not doing now.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Thor is town. There are just too many 'this is a masterpiece if he's scum' posts.
Embarassingly, I have actually been giving this game MORE attention than my others recently.
I am a lot more caught up now than I was.
Amrun is scum.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:10 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

As of this post, Amrun, Chris, mith and Thor cannot be scum with Llamarble if Llamarble is scum.

All four have been consistently townie lately, with the exception of Thor (while he's been townie, it surely hasn't been consistently).

Hm. I'm going to see who's white knighting him. If NOBODY is, I'd suggest a lynch on someone else, because I'd expect a partner to want to try to save the game.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:12 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Sotty, LlamaFluff, and Equinox. Equinox wants to drop the hammer.

LlamaFluff is being weird about this lynch and is pushing mith.

Sotty
: Please update us on what you think about Llamarble.

You want this one.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I haven't caught up fully yet, I'm a couple of pages behind. But at this point I don't want to hammer marble.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Amrun »

Why not?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Sotty7 »

mith Post 1182 wrote:137 - Sotty, why was Equinox contesting DGB's town read a "bad thing" for you? Your reaction to that bothers me a bit (in light of Equinox saying DGB is probably scum, there).

I just don't see why town would contend a town read of themselves from another player like that. It feels like forced reason to argue with someone to me. It all felt very fake and still does to a point. This might have been feed by my growing feeling of EquiScum at the time.

mith Post 1182 wrote:182 - I must have skimmed over this when it happened, because I don't remember this post at all. What changed between 173/174 and this? 173 suggests SocioPath's picking-this-game/town reasoning was "over the top?" (also a bit odd after harping on the uselessness of Llamarble's questions so much early on), but it's a bit of a jump to go from there to "I'm admittedly tempted to switch to Socio..." with no additional reasoning, even without a "I'm admittedly tempted to switch to Socio." in between.

Seems pretty in line to me. I did think Socio over explained his reasoning for picking this game, it seemed a little too dramatic. After that he voted DGB for what I believed at the time to be a weak reason. I was the only vote on marble and with Socio creeping up my suspect list I was willing to wagon to see where it went. I wasn't quite ready to make the switch at this point though and in the end, never actually did.

mith Post 1182 wrote:405 - Day 2... Sotty, can you explain why you were willing to disregard IP's wagon argument for Klazam-town, but used his essentially identical argument for Llamarble-town to downgrade that read?

Because it wasn't identical. The Klazam clears where done because DGB was the first vote on Socio and Klazam the third. I don't think that makes him more likely to be town at all, not with a player voting in between.

Marble on the other hand had DGB right behind him in the vote counts. That is less likely to happen with two scum buddies. Although if anyone is going to screw with VCA, it's DGB so maybe I did over value that at the time. I do still believe if we went just by those VCA's Klazam is more likely scum than Marble.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Amrun Post 1184 wrote:Also, that post is so beautiful that Sotty overtakes mith in the sccumlist.

That point on Llamarble/Thor is excellent.

What? Mith has me as more likely town after that post.

Amrun Post 1211 wrote:Why not?

You being number one cheerleader here and trying to chain my lynch afterwards makes my gut reaction to not hammering a pretty good one I think.
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Chris B »

DemonHybrid wrote:Hm. I'm going to see who's white knighting him. If NOBODY is, I'd suggest a lynch on someone else, because I'd expect a partner to want to try to save the game.

Is this not white-knighting in itself?

Hypothetically, if Llamarble is scum and you're also scum, isn't this the perfect way to white-knight him without it looking like you are?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Equinox »

DemonHybrid wrote:Hm. I'm going to see who's white knighting him. If NOBODY is, I'd suggest a lynch on someone else, because I'd expect a partner to want to try to save the game.

Shush, man, that was the whole point of me saying how impatient I was to see Llamarble say something good. Though I like what's come out of your question of Sotty7 soooo let's see how this goes!

Llamarble wrote:Thor is town. There are just too many 'this is a masterpiece if he's scum' posts.
Embarassingly, I have actually been giving this game MORE attention than my others recently.
I am a lot more caught up now than I was.
Amrun is scum.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

DemonHybrid wrote:All four have been consistently townie lately, with the exception of Thor (while he's been townie, it surely hasn't been consistently).

Probably you just aren't good at reading people ;)
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:51 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Chris B wrote:

Hypothetically, if Llamarble is scum and you're also scum, isn't this the perfect way to white-knight him without it looking like you are?

I'm not against his lynch. I just need to look for the people outright defending him.

You want this one.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Equinox wrote:

Shush, man, that was the whole point of me saying how impatient I was to see Llamarble say something good. Though I like what's come out of your question of Sotty7 soooo let's see how this goes!

I already answered his question in that I won't hammer him.

Also here
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Amrun »

Sotty7 wrote:
Amrun Post 1184 wrote:Also, that post is so beautiful that Sotty overtakes mith in the sccumlist.

That point on Llamarble/Thor is excellent.

What? Mith has me as more likely town after that post.

Amrun Post 1211 wrote:Why not?

You being number one cheerleader here and trying to chain my lynch afterwards makes my gut reaction to not hammering a pretty good one I think.

A) I am not sheeping mith. I just think that post was really townie - not that I necessarily agree with every word.

B) I got the impression that he meant more likely town than the Llamas, not an actual townread, but he can clarify this.

C) Promising to help someone lynch my #2 scumread if my #1 scumread is incorrect is not exactly chaining lynches; it is the logical course of action - but even if it were chaining lynches, why would that affect your read of Llamarble? How would you even know there would be a tomorrow?

The more I read this the more it feels like a scumslip. I want to vote for you but I am loathe to take the pressure off of Llamarble. You have a 9/10 chance of being scum, Sotty.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Thor665 »

Yeeeessss this pleases Thor.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I never said you were sheeping mith. But I am loving how I am becoming more and more a lynch target for you for no real reason. Keep it up.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Amrun wrote:C) Promising to help someone lynch my #2 scumread if my #1 scumread is incorrect is not exactly chaining lynches; it is the logical course of action - but even if it were chaining lynches, why would that affect your read of Llamarble? How would you even know there would be a tomorrow?

The more I read this the more it feels like a scumslip. I want to vote for you but I am loathe to take the pressure off of Llamarble. You have a 9/10 chance of being scum, Sotty.

This is pretty funny when you consider I believe you to be scum and marble to be town at this point.

Chaining lynches makes you scummy, it doesn't effect my marble read. Your cheerleading of the marble wagon does slightly effect my marble read. My marble read has been slightly town since the start of the day.

Your really starting to reeeeeeeach here.
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Chris B »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Chris B wrote:

I'm not against his lynch. I just need to look for the people outright defending him.

And again. If you were on his side, couldn't this be a way to say 'Oh, look, nobody's defending him - best not lynch him'?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:32 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Im not going to vote marble. Pretty sure he is a mislynch, and I think that I could actually argue it from a stance that makes people agree with me for once (*cough* mith).

The wagoners are out. None of them are showing signs of wanting to come off the wagon which they would be when you look at Equinox off the wagon saying that they have intention to hammer, also removing them from the pool of with marble. The already has it down to DH, me and Sotty. DH gets a probable not given that I have a town read on him, and that marble kept him as a fairly high suspicion for most of the game, I dont think he ever was out of a top three situation. When there are as many needed mislynches as there were, and DH is as isolated in the three spot (fourth far out), and many people show DH-wagon interest, that doesnt work.

So, if someone is scum with marble, its Sotty. I just have this borderline gut feeling though that the way that they went after eachother during the first day that its not partners. This isnt the strongest feeling though, but I just really cant see a marble-scum that doesnt have sotty-scum attached to it at this point. Sotty also explicitly asked DGB to comment on marble, and had marble as a top two suspect to start the next day. So yes, not marble.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”