- xRECKONERx, Kise V2, Platypus_Dude, iPeanut

Not Voting(0)
-

3 to Lynch

Deadline:
6/10/09 20:40 Central Time

LYNCH COUNT REACHED!
LYNCH COUNT REACHED!

POOR, POOR NO LYNCH. HE DID NOT DESERVE HIS FATE. BUT IF THAT IS WAY OF THINGS, SO BE IT.

ALSO, THERE WAS A TRAGIC ACCIDENT AT THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY. LET US ALL MOURN FOR THE FALLEN IPEANUT.

HE WAS A
Night Mafia Goon

NIGHT 6 BEGINS NOW! 48 HOURS UNTIL IT ENDS...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Post by Seraphim »

HOW MYSTERIOUS. IT APPEARS THAT THERE WAS NO TRAGIC DEATH LAST NIGHT.

OH WELL.

DAY 7 BEGINS NOW!

WITH 3 ALIVE, IT IS 2 TO LYNCH!
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:36 am

Post by saberwolf »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WORKED.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:50 am

Post by Kise »

Vote: xRECKONERx

(Thanks?)
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

YES YES YES YES

Alright so, here's the deal:

I'm not day scum, I'm a vanilla townie like I claimed. I figured in the scenario we had, the only way to win would be to claim day scum and lure the real day scum into killing off the night scum in hopes of pushing a lynch on me in the final day.

I'm pretty sure Plat is our final scum.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Let me explain it better:

We were in 1 v 2 v 1. So basically, there had to be some fuck up on scum's part D6 for town to win. I figure that the remaining scum is unkillable due to a Godfather's presence on the night scum team, so I claimed Day GF.

Scenarios if I hadn't claimed:

No lynch, Day scum shoots one townie, night scum shoots the other, day scum shoots night scum, day scum wins

No lynch, Day scum shoots one townie, night scum shoots day scum (misses), then we're in this 1 v 1 v 1 situation right here

Lynch day scum, night scum kills a townie, night scum wins

Lynch night scum, day scum kills a townie, day scum wins

So basically, I thought our best chance was to force the day scum's hand. And it worked. I'm assuming he's unkillable, so he can only be lynched.
green shirt thursdays
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Kise »

Seriously?

Unvote

I'll bite. I suppose we'll give the game a climatic ending.. I'm a little lost though on why you would take this gamble if it's true. iPeanut didn't have to claim, so you could have been known as the only scum who revealed himself. You would not have been lynched for it because then iPeanut could NK a townie and win, but if he shot you and you flipped VT, then that'd leave 2 mafia & 1 townie. The town would not have a chance in that scenario.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Kise »

Yeah, I could see it as being true... I want to hear from Plat before I say why though.

Yet…
Platypus_Dude
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Platypus_Dude »

I haven't really been paying much attention recently (if it wasn't obvious), so I'm not sure if Kise could be day scum. From my little understanding, Reck could be town and just has the wrong person, however, that seems unlikely.

I'll try to get some reading done now, and I'm busy tomorrow, so it may be Friday or the weekend before I'm caught up.
"Platypus_Dude: I thought you played well throughout." - Incognito
Platypus_Dude
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Platypus_Dude »

Looking back, it seems like I could have been bussed by DTM. It doesn't seem like it mattered if day scum claimed yesterday (if they had the intention of winning) because they decided if the game was going to be a stalemate or town or day scum win. No clue why ipeanut claimed.

That was my quick reread with a few thoughts. I still need to read farther I think.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Kise »

Platypus_Dude wrote:Still trying to figure out the best way my faction can win.
This is what made me think you were scum yesterday. The word 'faction' is applied to a group of people
who know each other
. The town has no clue whether the next person is with them or against them.

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kise wrote:Seriously?

Unvote

I'll bite. I suppose we'll give the game a climatic ending.. I'm a little lost though on why you would take this gamble if it's true. iPeanut didn't have to claim, so you could have been known as the only scum who revealed himself. You would not have been lynched for it because then iPeanut could NK a townie and win, but if he shot you and you flipped VT, then that'd leave 2 mafia & 1 townie. The town would not have a chance in that scenario.
The way I saw it, if I claimed, then either the day scum would target me or the night scum would. If day scum killed me or the other townie, then night scum would either end the game in a draw by killing townie, or send the game into 1 v 1 v 1 by killing the day GF. I thought that was town's best shot.

The other option was day scum killing night scum, which is what happened, and has now put town in this situation. I figured if day scum and night scum were the only ones who claimed, they'd be able to pick off town easier, and end the game in a scum draw (or possibly day scum win). But if I claimed day scum, it would at least throw them off. So I claimed, and now day scum kept me alive to push for my lynch today, and inadvertently shot night scum in the process. If they had kept night scum alive, they could've won the game.
Platypus_Dude wrote:I haven't really been paying much attention recently (if it wasn't obvious), so I'm not sure if Kise could be day scum. From my little understanding, Reck could be town and just has the wrong person, however, that seems unlikely.

I'll try to get some reading done now, and I'm busy tomorrow, so it may be Friday or the weekend before I'm caught up.
This post just reeks of non-committal scumminess. Doesn't really take a stance on anything "haven't been paying attention", "not sure if Kise
could
be day scum", "Reck
could
be town[/b]", "that
seems
unlikely".
Platypus_Dude wrote:Looking back, it seems like I could have been bussed by DTM. It doesn't seem like it mattered if day scum claimed yesterday (if they had the intention of winning) because they decided if the game was going to be a stalemate or town or day scum win. No clue why ipeanut claimed.
This post is pretty much just Plat trying to cover his own ass. Going from unsure about anything to super-defensive is very telling, IMO. But I'm absolutely not letting Kise off the hook just yet. Kise, did you keep up with the game at all after your death?
green shirt thursdays
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Post by Kise »

Yeah, why?

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:00 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Please give me a read on both myself and Plat, based on events that have happened since your death.
green shirt thursdays
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Kise »

Sorry to be a dick, but if you're mafia, I recognize this trick. You want to manipulate my opinions and use it to help mafia win. IF you're mafia, as I said.

Can you give me your read on Plat first (and me/Bekk I guess) before I tell you how I feel? I just don't want you using my same material to build a case on him.

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay.

I have a scum read on Platypus. He's been actively lurking throughout the game, all the way into the finalé.

I have a neutral read on you/Bekk. Bekk was the most inactive player of this game, and while YOUR play since the replacement has been town, it's hardly enough to warrant me trusting you. Especially after Bekk's inactivity. But Bekk's inactivity also suggests that she wasn't around to submit night kills, and we had rather quick nights.
green shirt thursdays
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by Kise »

xRECKONERx:

As I said during my past life, you were on the wagon of two different scum, so I felt like you were town since then. There was that one time when I didn't like Konowa's D1 behavior, and I even got into a disagreement with you, but with you lynching night & day mafia, I do/did think you were pro-town up until claiming day mafia.

Platypus_Dude:

I thought he looked pretty good early on. I was curious why no one questioned him about his day vig speculation, and after rethinking, I thought maybe his partners were giving me heat but ignoring his comment on nhammen's death. Before I died, I pegged remaining anti-town as Sando (honestly thought he was), lobster and either Bekk or Platy. I had small suspicions that DTM was lying about being a miller, and after Sando claimed doc and DTM got caught, I thought about who the last scum were. I was still sold on Bekk or Plat, but to my surprise iPeanut was friggin' night mafia. Yeah, Platy is lurking pretty badly, pretty much ever since I was accusing BC of being mafia cop.

If you're town, you made one helluva bold move there, Reck (or should we start calling each other by our real names?). But the thought still sits in the back of my mind that this was your plan all along; to get iPeanut to expose himself, kill him, then come out the next day and say you tricked everybody.

This is not an easy decision because I've been suspicious of Plat, but I'm on the fence about your day mafia godfather claim.

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I understand the easy decision. Why don't we wait for Platypus to show up and give us his reads?
green shirt thursdays
Platypus_Dude
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Platypus_Dude »

Kise wrote:The word 'faction' is applied to a group of people who know each other.
I've never heard that for people to be in a faction that they have to know each other. Secondly, at that point in time, I wasn't sure of how the town could win. I wanted to leave the option of claiming scum open if I needed to, and saying 'town', for example, when we could have ended up claiming for real would have ruined that.

Reck: I just want to clarify: You think I active lurked all game, so you read me as scum. Bekk lurks practically the whole game, and you read her as neutral. The difference between us is the 'active' part and Kise looks more pro-town right now? I would like to say that I don't think I actively lurked at the beginning of the game, but I will admit to doing so near the middle and at the end.
Reck wrote:This post just reeks of non-committal scumminess. Doesn't really take a stance on anything "haven't been paying attention", "not sure if Kise could be day scum", "Reck could be town[/b]", "that seems unlikely".
I'd appreciate if you'd let me reread before you called me 'non-committal'.

I'm only going to be focusing on you two in my reread. Tell me ASAP if you would like me to look at more.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

No, wrong.

I think Bekk was so inactive, she should've been replaced a long time ago. Her play early on was definitely scummy, but Kise's play as Bekk's role has been relatively non-scummy. Not enough to completely undo everything Bekk did, but enough to give me a gut non-scum read on him.

Also, you're allowed to reread, but what was the point of that post if all you did was straddle the fence and not take a strong position either way.
green shirt thursdays
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Kise »

fac·tion 1 (fkshn)
n.
1. A group of persons forming a
cohesive
, usually contentious
minority
within
a larger group

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/faction

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Kise »

When do you think you'll finish with that re-read Plat?

Yet…
Platypus_Dude
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Platypus_Dude »

Reck: The point was to respond to your comments while I reread instead of just rereading.
Reck wrote:all you did was straddle the fence and not take a strong position either way.
Thank you for calling me non-committal again before I've looked at all the facts and formed an opinion.

Kise: I've looked at the definition, and I still don't think you need to know anyone in your faction to be a part of one. I'm planning to finish rereading before tomorrow night.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”