Mini 1416 - Breaking Bad Mafia! ( Game Over! )

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:41 am

Post by Venmar »

Jake looked at the short list of orders. It had a short list of names that he and his fellow town members have signed off to be killed, the top of the list being Zdenek and the bottom of the list being Nobody Special. Today was the day that Jake realized all of his real friends were killed off, and that those who remained were blood thirsty impostors. He didn't know who was who though, because he was certain they weren't working together. He sighed silently before getting up and leaving the house, he was going to go meet them.

A short drive later, he arrived in the desert and stopped short of one car. Toasty was texting to someone on his phone when Jake arrived, and swiftly put it away to greet him. Jake was unsure of whether or not to trust this man, but took the chances of doing so. He slowly reached for his pistol and shoved it into the side of his belt before leaving the car, approaching Toasty with a steady pace. Toasty simply smiled and reached out to shake Jake's hand, which Jake politely shake'd.

Behind them, a second car pulled up. It was Nexus, with his slickly pulled back hair and a shiny badge hanging off of his neck chain. He was holding a pistol in his hands and leaned his head sideways at the sight of Jake and Toasty, curious of the duo. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was going to happen here.

As Jake disengaged from Toasty to reason with Nexus, Toasty took the chance to silently pull out his boxcutter knife, a simple tool turned into a killing weapon. As Jake was talking to Nexus, trying to tell him to calm down, Toasty thrust his knife as deeply as he could into the back of Jake's neck with all his force. Nexus's eyes widened as Jake screamed in pain, Toasty behind him carving his spine out from his neck. In a couple of seconds, Jake's body fell limp as he died, but caught by Toasty to use a human shield, brandishing a completely red boxcutter knife in one hand and holding the body in the other.

Jake from State Farm was brutally stabbed and Lynched Day 5, he was Jesse Pinkman ( Vanilla Townie )

Vanilla Townie

• Ability - None:
    As a Vanilla Townie, you do not have a night or day action, or any role modifiers.
  • Win Condition:
    You win when there are no threats to the town left alive.

Jesse Pinkman is one of Walter’s former chemistry students who did not seemingly do well in his course. Though initially trying out in the field of business, Jesse was eventually dragged into the drug trade and started to make his living by making his own meth, using a special formula that he came up with, using chili powder. Jesse is actually exceptionally good at working with meth, he knows how to follow instructions while focused and he knows how to do it well. Though not exactly always reliable and is a person with a record of dramatic outbursts and complaints, Jesse has a way with people in the local area and knows how to move around the meth that they make with the aid of his close friends. Constantly underestimated, Jesse knows how to handle himself and knows how to deal with things, and he has his way with people.

Nexus was now holding his pistol up, trying to get a clear shot at Toasty's shaved head, but the slick serial killer was hiding behind his new human shield, taunting him with cruel phrases and gestures. Nexus had a pistol, Toasty didn't, so in a way Nexus held a nice advantage, but he wasn't going to kill Toasty just yet, it wasn't easy.

Deciding that the only way to end this was to open fire, he did just that. He fired several shots at Toasty, each hitting the dead body of Jake. 6 shots flew into the human shield, the sixth landing dangerous close to Toasty's ear. The sudden sound and frightening impact caused the serial killer to flinch and lose his grip on the human shield, and eventually having to drop it. Recoiling, Toasty backed off, his hands in the air and only 2 rounds left in Nexus's magazine.

" Say good bye, scumbag "

Nexus fired 2 consecutive shots into Toasty's chest, but Toasty didn't fall or crumble, only stepped back a couple steps due to the impact. Suddenly scared, it took Nexus a while to realize Toasty was wearing a very thick bulletproof vest, and both of his shots just got eaten, Frantic, he reached for a second magazine but it was all that Toasty needed. Toasty took his knife and chucked it at full strength at Nexus. The knife imbedded itself into Nexus's collarbone.

In pain, he reached to pull it out but Toasty was already sprinting towards him. Just as he pulled the knife out, Gus let out a savage kick that pushed his hand with the knife straight back into his shoulder, letting out another stabbing wound. Now on his knees from all the pain, he looked up as Toasty grabbed his cheeks with a sinister smile. It was over, Nexus was doomed. Letting out a triumphant cry, Toasty brought the knife down on Nexus's forehead, ending everything.

Nexus was stabbed to death in the Endgame, he was Steven Gomez ( Mafia Goon )

Mafia Goon

Steven Gomez is a close and good friend of Hank Schrader, as well as his partner in the DEA. A general by the book character who is always skeptical and reluctant to follow the lead of Hank and his pursue of the blue sky meth. Steven excels in a lot of areas for the DEA, proving himself to even be experienced and ready enough to move up to El Passo and work against the Mexican Cartel. Though that was short lived when Steven returns to monitor Hank's progress. Being born as a Chicano Spanish speaker, Steven has significantly more knowledge about the mexican cartel than that of Hank, which makes Steven a good partner to have by your side. Having a strong mutual and mostly easy going relationship with him, Steven is a trustworthy and cable partner.

----------------

ToastyToast has won the game in the Endgame! He was Gustavo Fring ( Even-Night Serial Killer )

Even-Night Serial Killer ( x2 Shot Bulletproof and x1 Shot Investigation Immunity )

• Who Are You? =
    You are a self-aligned serial killer hell bound on destroying
    ALL
    opposition to your business.
  • Ability - Boxcutter Slash:
    Every
    Even
    night you can choose one person in the game and slit their throat with a boxcutter knife, effectively killing them.
  • Ability Traits - Elusive:
    During the night, you are protected from 2 night kills and 1 investigation. These will protect you from such abilities if they're in the game. You are not warned or informed whether or not any of these have been used up.
  • Win Condition:
    You win when you are the last one alive and nothing can prevent you from being as such.

Gus is a highly intelligent, highly profitable, and a highly professional drug lord who owns a secret meth industry that owns a lot of the territory to the north of the mexican border. Gus is one of the only professional drug lords who kept their business and industry going strong and unhindered while never being caught or arrested during his entire life. Gus owns a long and big string of Los Pollos chicken restaurants throughout the entire Albuquerque area, and uses it as a cover up for his meth industry. A smart, cautious, and calculating man, Gus utilizes his resources very strategically. Though at a first glance viewed as a normal drug lord, Gus is actually a man with a will to eliminate other competitors and specifically the mexican cartel, while at the same time keeping his eye closely on the DEA. Gus is an individual who would rather see all other sides burn to make his own industry, the one and only dominant one to control the drug trade.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Venmar »

I'll be back later with MUCH more info and comments, but i gotta run and help my brother for pretty much the whole day. I'll be back in the afternoon maybe.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Nexus »

Fuck.

Also holy shit is the SK overpowered.
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:29 am

Post by Nexus »

Two x Bulletproof + 1 x investigation immune is ridiculous, even if he is only even-night.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Nexus »

Nonetheless, congrats.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 1178, Nexus wrote:Two x Bulletproof + 1 x investigation immune is ridiculous, even if he is only even-night.

I totally agree. Toasty winning makes me sick.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Nexus »

I fucked up though. I got far too overeager by the fact I thought Toasty had made a mistake by voting Jake. I should've gone with my gut and lied about tracking Toasty to a kill and then voted for him.

Would you have voted me or Toasty, out of interest?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:42 am

I was going to give you the win. I didn't want him to win. He didnt deserve it

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Nexus »

Nuts. Ah well.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Bacde »

lol this game was a fun read

good bussing nexus

toasty was totally right--it WAS staged
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:41 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 1180, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1178, Nexus wrote:Two x Bulletproof + 1 x investigation immune is ridiculous, even if he is only even-night.

I totally agree. Toasty winning makes me sick.

Wow. Get over yourself. You played poorly. You do realize that the main reason I won this game is because you were SO EASY to toy with? At the beginning of the game I just chose some people to randomly pick on, but also scum hunt normally. I definitely deserved this game. You need to work on your attitude because thats why I won

well that and taking a risky move. I actually didn't plan on revealing SK status but it was so obvious in my one posts that I sort of had to say it. All Nexus had to do at that point was vote me. I knew going in the last day that there was 0 chance Jake would actually give me the win (I think my feeling toward him have already been expressed), so I had to try something.

I found this game really interesting because although there were a lot of lurkers, if you made this game into a story it would be really interesting.

-The cop whose town turns on him, the suicidal scum team led by a very elusive leader, DGB giving warnings before her death, the obvtownies being killed off immediately, me turning on Jason (who was really my biggest ally in the game--we had the same opinions) because his role was what I was planning on using as a fake-claim, and the strange last game.

Thanks to Venmar for putting up this game/making the flavor!! Great game, Nexus. I really didn't expect you to be scum (UTR play works in a lurker game, I guess).
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:45 am

Post by ToastyToast »

I think it would have been better with just one-shot (there was a lot of killing power in the set-up, so I get why there were 2 bulletproofs. Vigs dying n1 kind of screwed this). I would

And for the record even if it were a one-shot, it still would have been a draw.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 731, Nobody Special wrote:Nexus really needs to be lynched today.

I hope you all agree.
In post 961, Nobody Special wrote:You're gonna be so butthurt when I flip town.

Also, Lynch NEXUS tomorrow OMG please.
In post 563, Nobody Special wrote:Calling it now: DGB/DDDP/Nexus scumteam.

One out of three isn't bad.

I can
find
scum; what I really need to work on is convincing the rest of town that they're scum.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Majiffy »

Did we wins?

No, no, we didn't wins.

:(
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:48 am

I didn't play poorly at all but nice try, the moment peta flipped scum I lost all credibility and I shouldn't have. I stand by that defense because 9 times out of 10 that hammer comes from town not scum.

p.edit NS what you need to do is play towards you win condition.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:49 am

and NS 1/3 isn't bad? how about 3/4 which is essentially what I did. I callled Nexus/toasty/viomi.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:51 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 1190, Jake from State Farm wrote:and NS 1/3 isn't bad? how about 3/4 which is essentially what I did. I callled Nexus/toasty/viomi.

It doesn't count if you've suspected everyone on the player list.

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

Hey why was I killed?

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Nexus »

UTR?

Jake your scumdar was fine, the way you play is abrasive though, and you don't yet have the experience to back it up.

I have no idea how I managed to go from L-1 on Day 1 with intent to hammer and last all the way until the last possible minute. I decided midway through Day 3 that the best way to go was to bus the shit out of Viomi and try and run with it. It would've worked, had I not got overexcited as you placed your vote - it was a situation I'd never been in before, and I didn't think - I was in the car with my parents and saw you vote on my phone, so just banged a vote down and assumed the best possible scenario.

I feel our power as a team was pretty shitty - yeah, we saved Petapan one Night, but after that....

I also had a one-shot track that I didn't use, purely because a) I forgot and b) it would've confirmed Jason as town and I didn't want that to happen. :D

I genuinely feel I played well up until the final minutes of the game.

I said in Scumchat, but I'll say it again - chamber was only killed N1 because I knew I wouldn't ever be able to get him lynched, and he'd eventually rumble me - he/DGB were the only two players I was scared of, I knew I could probably take on anyone else one on one.

Majiffy, you were killed because you were essentially going into the next day as conftown, and I wanted as much confusion as possible to help me skip through.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Nexus »

In post 1187, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 731, Nobody Special wrote:Nexus really needs to be lynched today.

I hope you all agree.
In post 961, Nobody Special wrote:You're gonna be so butthurt when I flip town.

Also, Lynch NEXUS tomorrow OMG please.
In post 563, Nobody Special wrote:Calling it now: DGB/DDDP/Nexus scumteam.

One out of three isn't bad.

I can
find
scum; what I really need to work on is convincing the rest of town that they're scum.

Even when you flipped town though, you had zero credibility.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

Yeah well no one likes you anyway Nexus. Least of all, me!

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

:cry:

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

OH FFS IT WAS FINE IN THE PREVIEW.

||
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Nexus »

In post 1195, Majiffy wrote:Yeah well no one likes you anyway Nexus. Least of all, me!

:(
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:10 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@Nexus: Why did you guys kill Bacde? My "was there a reason he was obvtown?" was a genuine question.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”