A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1173, Chevre wrote:Additionally, T-Bone's rebuttal to Luffy makes a good point, but they are not the only perpetrators; about a kajillion players in this game have hopped on wagons with little to no reason.

That is pretty much my point. If that's Luffy's reasoning for voting me (or anyone else for that matter), then he needs to put his vote on some other players first. Namely the ones who bandwagon
without
scumhunting.

Calling someone out for bandwagoning is stupid when we need a really high TEN to lynch. There HAS TO BE a bandwagon in order for a lynch to go through. So start voting for someone who isn't bandwagoning Luffy or just GTFO of the thread because you have demonstrated zero interest in catching scum.

MattP wrote:Actually, let's do this and get this fucking day over with

VOTE: Luffy

Fine by me. I'm 100% not scum with Luffy, and 100% town, but if you can agree with me on the first part of that Matt I'll be happy for now. Nothing of Luffy screams terribly townie of me. Let me grab some ISO besides those votes from a post ago.

Post #580 for example, I ask Luffy to grab an ISO of herself scumhunting. What does Luffy do? Grab a quote from me, and grab a quote from Kairyuu in response. Funny how I respond to you with CONTENT Luffy and you dodged one of my first questions I asked of you.

Post #1025 where he talks about my opportunistic votes. Nevermind Luffy's opportunistic votes (which include the ones I quoted before and then hoping to UN when that one started getting steam.) I think I see the difference now. MY votes are opportunistic because they resulted in a lynch. Your votes are NOT opportunistic because UN and I haven't been lynched yet. GOTCHA.

Hold on, I grabbed some choice ISO quotes too which don't work for me. I'm inclined to think Luffy is ONE of the anti-town people on my wagon. I will get through scumhunting my wagon yet!
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 750, Luffy wrote:You know what would be really fun? If we just hammer with no claim :P

Brilliant scumhunting Luffy! (I believe this was in reference to the RedFF wagon early in the day.
In post 771, Luffy wrote:Techno, thoughts on Milk please. And why you decided to first say that moneybags is scummy, then say that you think Milk is more scummy, but still end up voting money.

I'm kinda confused here. Luffy never mentioned Milk ONCE before this post. And he tells me I pull my reads from random.org...Is this your way of asking "Can I safely jump on this wagon?"

In post 787, Luffy wrote:I'm still interested in lynching UberNinja. Also, my gut has been telling me SpyreX is town when I see him post, but I haven't really looked much into it.

Spy is town, until he starts calling me town, at which point he becomes my scumbuddy around page 46.

In post 805, Luffy wrote:Just checked activity. We only have 45 posters including the mod out of a total 51.

Anyways, I think I'll hop back on the UberNinja wagon. The T-bone wagon looks like it's going to go nowhere.

VOTE: UberNinja

Another example of Luffy sticking to his scumhunting guns! Oh no wait, it seems I'm being silly again. This is an example of Luffy being opportunistic. He isn't getting my lynch anymore, rather than strengthen his "top" scumread, he joins another wagon.

In post 1034, Luffy wrote:
In post 1030, redFF wrote:Look at some of the smaller wagons e.g Milk/uberninja. If you're town you should jump on a slower forming wagon because all the fast forming wagons will inevitably be scum led.

Yes, or the T-bone/spyrex ones.

But really, look at the T-bone wagon. All of the votes are leftover votes and/or votes with no justification
. Infact, if T-bone flips scum, Trollie is almost confimed scum. Theamatuer would look very bad also, for vote-sitting. He is justifying the vote now with something different than the first time when he voted him a while ago, so his vote is now looking like a lazy attempt at distancing. Right now, I honestly think that a T-bone lynch would help us out the most, and he is suspicious as hell.

Wait, so here Luffy is flat out saying "The people on the T-Bone wagon are voting him for crap reasons"....but lo and behold he jumps back on later with the first sign that my lynch starts again. Can you say OPPORTUNISTIC with me Luffy?

In post 1070, Luffy wrote:Well, that post went pretty horrible :oops: Let's try this again:

In post 1050, Chronopie wrote:VOTE: Elmo

Spoiler: Why
In post 215, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:VOTE: Milk
BAAAAA

In post 278, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:VOTE: Mini Lib

Milk dies next

In post 392, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:VOTE: izak

In post 871, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:VOTE: Uberninja

In post 1000, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 985, petapan wrote:elmo is still blatantly scum

Na broski its how I play
VOTE: CC

In post 1039, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:VOTE: SpyreX

And that's 2/3rds of his Iso. The rest is fluff.

Agree with petapan (if I'm reading his post correctley), I promise that I will jump on that wagon at some point, but I really don't see the energy for it atm.
And that's 2/3rds of his Iso. The rest is fluff.

Just more promises from Luffy saying that he intends to be opportunistic. If we run Elmo up right now, Luffy is free to jump on that wagon too.

So Luffy, since your reasoning for voting me comes down to "random.org reads" which I just quoted you pulling a random one out on Milk to try and test support for his wagon. And you're voting me for being opportunistic, when in fact you've been much more opportunistic than I have.

Who hasn't voted Luffy yet? Because they should.
Vote: Luffy

I feel pretty good about this one. Gotta look at the other seven people on my wagon though.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Theamtuer's ISO.

To his credit, he's listed as the first person on my wagon, though that may be due to Matt and Peta jumping on and off.

Post #585 I asked him to point out posts of his where he scumhunts. He selects 4 posts, none of which contain any actual scumhunting. Okay maybe #152 is productive, I'll be nice and give that one to him. The first one he selected was policy voting Chesskid, the second one was him commenting that only 17 players posted, and the 4th one was him voting me.

I'm not going to quote his fluff. A bunch of posts echo other players, he has one original thought in #821, but that's about it. Then of course the last few posts were "lets mislynch T-Bone" and "T-Bone claim" eventhough to that point I claimed VT twice.

Probably not scum. Nothing glaring like Luffy's ISO. At least he's consistent with his lack of content. And he isn't pulling reads out of his ass or being opportunistic. To his credit he hasn't waviered off my wagon to lynch someone else. So Theamatuer if your town, you should remove your vote from me please.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by MattP »

Cool, T-bone's vote on Luffy seems town. I am happy. More Luffy votes please.
SlappyKrust
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by UberNinja »

this luffy thing seems scum-driven

as in, t-bone/spyrex driven

just saiyan
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Trollie's

Post #273 he quotes a bunch of BBmolla and says he's scummy.

In post 282, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 277, petapan wrote:
In post 273, TheTrollie wrote:BB is also high on my scum list:

bbmolla is scummy to you but you're lynching redff for being a "spammer"

yes...my scum list is nowhere near strong enough yet to vote based on my weak scum reads. spammers cloud our ability to make scum reads, i want them out first

But there's this. BBmolla is stronger scumread than RedFF but he wants to policy lynch RedFF anyway. (he voted him in another post) I can respect him not voting anyone if he says "I'm not confident in my reads yet" but no, he has a vote on RedFF, which isn't explained much.

But in post #567 he throws out any notion of BBmolla, and votes me because...and this is the kicker, he quotes a post where I ask for a voting block to be formed, and then quotes another post where I propose a voting block. What have I done here exactly to earn your vote anyway Trollie? It seems like you spent more time forming a read on BBmolla than me. Oh, hey trollie, what about BBmolla?

In post 1074, TheTrollie wrote:lots to read up on...still like my T-bone vote. Waiting till he is back from V/LA to respond to these questions

I'm sorry, what questions? The questions you DIDN'T ask?

Trollie has no redeeming qualities. Luffy is one, I think Trollie is also one of the scum on my wagon.

Oh hey UberNinja, thanks for coming in and continuing not to scumhunt. I appreciate the effort. You're on my wagon too right? Good I got time for one more ISO, and since you have no content to speak of, it shouldn't take long.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1179, UberNinja wrote:this luffy thing seems scum-driven

just saiyan

Can you give reasons why? Because you seem like scum trying to drive off a wagon on your scumbuddy.
SlappyKrust
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by UberNinja »

why would i try to drive a wagon off my scumbuddy

i voted luffy earlier based on sheeping spyrex but something about spyrex/tbone combo has left a bad taste in my mouth

this is why i am voting for tbone atm
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 209, UberNinja wrote:
Vote: The Mini Librarian

In post 210, UberNinja wrote:oh there's jesters? fuck

Vote: The Mini Librarian ANYWAY
:twisted:

In post 290, UberNinja wrote:
Vote: redFF

Just some great examples of Uberninja vote hoping, a point in which he agrees with his SCUMREAD Luffy as justification to vote me later on.

In post 328, UberNinja wrote:Why the HELL are people
justifying votes on other people
with "Keeping my word" and "I keep my promises"?

It's a fucking
50-player game
and I'll be damned if you need to justify
anything
on Day 1.

FOS on Fritzler and Fluffy. Fuckin fucks.

Yea, you're actually expected to play.

In post 587, UberNinja wrote:i'm saying what the oracle would say were she here: you need to make up your damn mind

what you are saying is inconsistent and thus puts you on *my* witch burning list

Unvote; Vote: Luffy

Hey look, Luffy is a scumread! Uberninja, why the heck are you even voting me then?

In post 720, UberNinja wrote:Ok, I've done an extensive re-read of the game, and here are my reads on everyone:

Spoiler:
In
this
game? YEAH RIGHT

...admit it, you totally fell for it.

And here are the correlations between possible scum pairs/trios based on my reads:

Spoiler:
The fact that you even
opened
this spoiler speaks poorly to your adaptive learning skills.

On the bright side though, it might say something good about your sense of humor! :cool:

Oh look, UN trolling. Great effort there UN!

In post 815, UberNinja wrote:i'm not town because i'm not trying? hahhahahahahahahahaha

I'm glad you finally realized it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

In post 883, UberNinja wrote:also, damn you guys for making me put effort into this game.

i was hoping i could slither around and bite people all day without anyone getting their panties in a twist but noooooooo

Oh man, UN complaining that we expect him to pretend to be town. Nah UN if you want to play against your scum win condition by being terrible, you have the right.

It's at this point about a 1000 posts in the game that UN starts pretending to be town by randomly quoting shit and commenting.

But then there is post #1095, where he quotes Luffy's quote of me being "opportunistic" (if you recall the difference between me being opportunistic and Luffy being opportunistic is that my votes have been on lynches that have gone through) and decides to agree with his scumread to hop onto my bandwagon.

UberNinja wrote:this luffy thing seems scum-driven

just saiyan

Is it scum driven because you're not on the wagon anymore? Remember Luffy was a UN scumread and nothing from UN's posts indicates he ever stopped thinking that Luffy was scum.

UN is scum #3 on my wagon. I can't decide if he's in the same faction as Luffy or not though. Jury's out on that one. UN if Luffy is not your scumbuddy and a legit scumread you should put your vote back there. I can understand if he's your scumbuddy and you were fake bussing earlier. If that's the case please leave your vote on me. I'd hate for you to jeopardize your win condition by lynching a scumbuddy on Day 1.

I'll get to the other ISO's later. I'm exhausted and ignored another game for this...

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

someone has way too many words on one page
FLASH OF GREEN
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 1184, Ellibereth wrote:someone has way too many words on one page
sa vrede?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1185, Staeg wrote:
In post 1184, Ellibereth wrote:someone has way too many words on one page
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Vote count please mod?

CC, Elmo and Spyrex, all much better lynches than T-Bone.

T-Bone lynch should not be happening.

Unvote
Vote: CC

Would rather an Elmo or Spyrex lynch, but CC is MUCH better than T-Bone.

Staeg, did you reply to my post yet?

Gotta run to uni. Again, mod, votecount please.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by UberNinja »

do you think spyrex is scum and t-bone is town, techno?

if so, what the hell are you thinking?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 1187, TeChNoWC wrote:Vote count please mod?

Unvote

Nope - that'll happen about 6 hours from now.
sa vrede?
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by syndromeofadown »

Spyrex could be buddying or trying to build false connections to t-bone and his "I don't care if you lynch me" is just to fuck with the town. At least that would be my explanation for spyrex-scum/t-bone town, but my reads of those players are mostly independent of each other.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Unvote

Come on the fucking let's go 1v1

VOTE: Techno
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 1172, Chevre wrote:Okay. You have my attention. Now why did you want it?
That Negative Nancy mentality isn't going to help additionally.
And that italicized line: it doesn't sound like something a town-sided player would say.

So you can get my wagon rolling. At this fucking point it's all mudslinging back and forth this day needs to end
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by manho »

t-bone is still not scum.

elmo should be the lynch, but i will not oppose to CC lynch.

not reading. too tired.

will read muffin later, maybe during the night. he is leaning scum now. not sure though.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Post by mykonian »

Votecount

Captain Corporal (8): Ellibereth, peregrinev, BBmolla, YYR, Spyrex, imaginality, Rhinox, TechnoWC
T-bone (6): theamatuer, Thetrollie, amrun, Captain Corporal, luffy, Uberninja
elmo teh azn (5): chronopie, callforjudgement, Petapan, chevre, manho
Spyrex (3): milk, Hoopla, Fritzler
Milk (3): Trevor, dramonic, funkybike1
muffin wednesday (3): zdenek, SleepyKrew, RedFF
technowc (2): staeg, Elmo Teh Azn
Luffy (2): MattP, T-Bone
petapan (1): syndromeofadown
Last edited by mykonian on Mon May 21, 2012 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1191, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Unvote

Come on the fucking let's go 1v1

VOTE: Techno

In post 1191, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Come on the fucking let's go 1v1

In post 1191, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Come on the fucking

what is this

i dont even
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1188, UberNinja wrote:do you think spyrex is scum and t-bone is town, techno?

if so, what the hell are you thinking?

I SUSPECT Spyrex could be scum.

I SUSPECT T-Bone could be town.

Spyrex may be being sincere and honest, but I suspect its a buddying ploy, as a lot of the suspected townies don't like the T-Bone lynch. That being said, ANYONE who doesn't like the T-Bone lynch could be accused of buddying; so to clarify, I am not accusing Spyrex of buddying and calling him scummy for it, merely that it is little sign that both have to be town or both scum. It shows little of either's alignment, really.

@ Elmo: Cut the shit. Your behaving scummy and you know it. If you are actually town and want to be acknowledged for it, then stop the scummy crap. If you are scum, keep doing it, you will be lynched soon enough.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Still here, still not reading.
Permanent V/LA.
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2012 12:13 am

Post by Luffy »

Oh for fucks sake T-bone :roll: Nice OMGUS analysis there. No really, you deserve some kind of medal for doing it so unsubtly.

"Here, let me take all the people on my wagon... AND CALL THEM SCUM! LOL, super awesome scum-hunting skills!"
(This is an alt)
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2012 2:21 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1198, Luffy wrote:Oh for fucks sake T-bone :roll: Nice OMGUS analysis there. No really, you deserve some kind of medal for doing it so unsubtly.

"Here, let me take all the people on my wagon... AND CALL THEM SCUM! LOL, super awesome scum-hunting skills!"

Where exactly did T-Bone say this?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”