Mafia 102: No-Frills Game Thread(Town wins!)

Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Kreriov »

@charter - I know we lynched scum D2 and since I already knew that, I was reading with foreknowledge. It really seems to me that a big part of D2 was really lynching BMC for being scummy D1. So, care to change your pointless statement? Or do you just randomly throw out things to cast aspersions on those who have expressed suspicion of you? Or do you fail to follow conversations because you are scum and really do not care, just so long as you appear to be helping the town and not lurking? Hiphop seemed to indicate that you had done something wonderful D2 that makes you supposedly obvtown. (You did as well with your comments and more lack of reading.) For your part, I certainly did not see anything but you lurking your way through the day. You cast a vote almost immediately then coasted through the rest of the day. You vote happened to land on scum through no extraordinary effort of your own and suddenly this makes you so very town? Despite the fact you also voted to lynch two townies?
---------------------

Super Accurate* Vote Count(as of post 1175):

Pyromaniac - 3(peanutman, hiphop, Trumpet of Doom)
Trumpet of Doom - 2(crypto, charter)
The Inquisition - 1(Pyromaniac)

Not Voting:mask man, Kreriov, The Inquisition, Empking, dramonic

It takes 6 to lynch, 4 at deadline.

*Not guaranteed to be accurate.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:54 am

Post by charter »

Kreriov, once again, please read the thread. I pushed bigmc harder than everyone else but maybe Serial. You clearly have still not read the whole game, despite claiming to.

You keep accusing me of being scummy because I was on the lynchwagon of two townies, but guess what? That's not scummy!! DOUBLE BONUS, SO WERE YOU! Your arguments are very faulty, I'm trying to coax you to go back and generate some better ones.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by crypto »

Mask man, you should totally post (content).
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by mask man »

You think it's a total matter of chance that I post LESS THEN FIVE MINUTES AFTER YOU SAY THAT?
I must be epic lurking and watching.

Now really, let's see... Should be doing HW right now, tomorrow is going to be a shit, but I should be able to post (content) tomorrow around this time, or the next day right after school. I haven't exactly read everything up anyway, but I better see some good reason in the current wagon. I'm sure I will.
Show
The monster entered the blacksmith.
The monster became Otto the Blacksmith.
Otto the Blacksmith became the strongest man in the village.
But one day he said,
ÔÇ£Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.ÔÇØ
Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!

The hungry monster ate Otto from the inside out.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Prodding The Inquisition. Looking to replace Empking.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Post by hiphop »

Kreriov- I would rather push for a lynch, of someone who was not a big pusher of the bmc lynch. So imo charter is town.

Having isoed pyro and trumpet of doom, I find trumpet to be scummier.
unvote
vote trumpet of doom
Not only was he not on the bmc wagon, but he was on the sando wagon. Pyro, was the opposite.

Scigatt wrote:
Looking to replace Empking.
Good. At least we will get rid of a lurker.
The Inquisition
The Inquisition
Goon
The Inquisition
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:07 am

Post by The Inquisition »

vote: trumpet of doom
I like hiphop's brief vote analysis here.
You will confess.
peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 am

Post by peanutman »

I agree that Trumpet of Doom is a likely scum-candidate but I don't think we should be taking all the pressure off of pyro because he hasn't really responded and he has questions to answer to. To be honest, I didn't have a strong scum read on pyro, it's just the role fishing thing that was a red flag in my mind, but his very weak reaction to all this is alarming to me. I feel he's hoping that he can brush the accusations off by lurking. Add to the fact that he has barely contributed more than one liners this whole game, and I think we should get answers from him instead of just moving on because there isn't much development. I'm not saying he should definitely be today's lynch yet, but I do want to hear much more from him, and the pressure from votes on him should help.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Scigatt »

danakillsu replaces Empking
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:56 am

Post by dramonic »

this game is not a pleasant read @_@

I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
The Inquisition
The Inquisition
Goon
The Inquisition
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:07 am

peanutman wrote:I agree that Trumpet of Doom is a likely scum-candidate but I don't think we should be taking all the pressure off of pyro because he hasn't really responded and he has questions to answer to. To be honest, I didn't have a strong scum read on pyro, it's just the role fishing thing that was a red flag in my mind, but his very weak reaction to all this is alarming to me. I feel he's hoping that he can brush the accusations off by lurking. Add to the fact that he has barely contributed more than one liners this whole game, and I think we should get answers from him instead of just moving on because there isn't much development. I'm not saying he should definitely be today's lynch yet, but I do want to hear much more from him, and the pressure from votes on him should help.
why is trumpet any different though?
You will confess.
peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:10 am

Post by peanutman »

I'm just saying I thought we were getting somewhere with Pyro. We should look at Trumpet as well, but if we switch between players, then we lose momentum and they can slip through the cracks. With many votes being put on Trumpet of Doom right now, Pyro doesn't have much incentive to post and bring attention back on him. Does that make sense, Inquisition?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:17 am

Post by crypto »

Not only was he not on the bmc wagon, but he was on the sando wagon. Pyro, was the opposite.
Pretty much what I saw when I looked at the vote counts. Trumpet and whoever he replaced (EC, IIRC) were on all the wrong wagons. ALL of them. Plus Trumpet's trying to get a free ticket to LYLO.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Trumpet and the inquisition are lurking their ways to lylo. Scum, please night kill.
The Inquisition
The Inquisition
Goon
The Inquisition
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:31 am

peanutman wrote:I'm just saying I thought we were getting somewhere with Pyro. We should look at Trumpet as well, but if we switch between players, then we lose momentum and they can slip through the cracks. With many votes being put on Trumpet of Doom right now, Pyro doesn't have much incentive to post and bring attention back on him. Does that make sense, Inquisition?
And now we'll make progress on trumpet and not let him through the cracks.
Trumpet and the inquisition are lurking their ways to lylo. Scum, please night kill.
Are you for real?
You will confess.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:33 am

Post by crypto »

Pyromaniac wrote:Trumpet and the inquisition are lurking their ways to lylo. Scum, please night kill.
epic fail, pyromaniac
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by danakillsu »

/confirm
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by danakillsu »

definitely agree with hiphop after many readings.
vote: trumpet
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by danakillsu »

mod: when is the deadline for this day?
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Post by Scigatt »

No deadline yet.

Also, by request, looking to replace crypto.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Post by hiphop »

peanutman wrote:I'm just saying I thought we were getting somewhere with Pyro. We should look at Trumpet as well, but if we switch between players, then we lose momentum and they can slip through the cracks. With many votes being put on Trumpet of Doom right now, Pyro doesn't have much incentive to post and bring attention back on him. Does that make sense, Inquisition?
We will decide what to do with pyro later. Right now I want a claim from trumpet, being he is at L-1.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Kreriov »

Not sure why you would want to replace Crypto. He is dead tonight now that the jailkeeper is gone.

We need a claim from trumpet ASAP.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:13 am

Post by peanutman »

This game is consistently dying because of inactivity, lurking. Pyro has barely said anything even though he got a few votes early on. This whole day doesn't even cover two pages, very little scumhunting has been done and we have someone at L-1 already with I'm sure a lurker waiting to hammer. I'm not saying that Trumpet shouldn't be lynched, but so quick? Quick days are anti-information and inherently favour scum. How about we don't get so pressed at lynching just yet and try and get some more information. Even if Trumpet will be lynched today (most likely), let's not throw the possibility for discussion away.

Therefore :
a) Pyro, you have some explaining to do (read posts 1153,1172 and 1190)
b) Charter, what made you think Pyro wasn't scum (post 1159, repeated at 1169)
c) Can we wait for Danakillsu and Dramonic to catch and post thoughts before lynching?
d) Maskman, still waiting on your thoughts as well.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 am

Post by charter »

Yeah, before anyone claims I want to go back and find what made me think Pyro wasn't scum.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Kreriov »

Um, no, Trumpet needs to claim. He is at L-1. I see no reason for Pyro or anyone else to claim however.

Also, as I stated before, there is the potential for there to be 5 confirmed townies. (Crypto is confirmed, plus 3 cop investigations, plus the cop himself.) Before ANYONE is lynched, I am going to propose that we help out the cop by listing at least 1-3 people still alive that we think are townies. No real need for explanation, just list a few. If the cop is NKd, then we look at HIS list and know those were the 1-3 people investigated. (Yes, it is possible that the cop investigated and found scum or investigated already dead townies, but unless he found scum last night, the cop should have at least one investigation result to share.)

danakillsu
peanutman
Kreriov

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”