Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1148, Donempire wrote: My pronoun is it.
??????
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 1149, Alisae wrote:
In post 1146, WindowsXP wrote:stop fucking gaslighting me alisae lmfao. i get ur trying to win but fuck im not having that shit here.
Because it requires admitting that you fucked up.
i said i fucked up but u are trying to twist my words to pretend like i didnt say it. you're just being illiterate at this point.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 1150, Alisae wrote:
In post 1148, Donempire wrote: My pronoun is it.
??????
I shouldnt have memed in retrospect. It detracts from my argument. I'm going to flake and let the previous page speak for itself.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

hey dong tell me why i would try to appeal to you as scum
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

alisae also idc what fucking alignment you are stop using gaslighting as a tactic. its disgusting
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

VOTE: alisae

for reasons i explained earlier. i just wanna establish this is the scumteam should dong's vote not lead to a direct elim of me from a blitz.

imma be real with u flopz/reda if either of u vote me imma just be disappointed. not even mad. just straight disappointed. apparently people only need 1 little interaction to "prove" im scum but i have a mountain of evidence against 2 people and to show the reasons that im being "scumread" are bullshit and thats insufficient. give me a fucking break.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Windows
GTKAS
| here.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 1079, Redados wrote:I am TOTALLY happy losing to scum!Flopz. He would deserve the win 100% here.
VOTE: Windows

“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

Vote count 3.final

with 5 votes in play, it took 3 to make a decision. day 3 ended.

execution
WindowsXP [3]:
Dongempire, Alisae, Flopz
[HAMMER]

Alisae [1]:
WindowsXP

Not Voting [1]:
Redados

flip
WindowsXP
has been executed Day 3. They were a
Vanilla Townie

Endgame incoming.

mod notes~
Desperation Day
is in effect. if a Mafia mem-- nevermind.

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

mafia victory!
Dongempire
and
Redados
Vanilla Townies
, are killed in the Endgame.
Alisae
and
Flopz
Mafia Goons
, survive and win.

Congratulations to the scumteam
Alisae
and
Flopz
for winning
Micro 966 - Datisi's Desperation Day
!

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by Datisi »

Thank you everyone for playing, thank you to the replacements willing to help out, and as usual, an enormous thanks to my backup mod GeorgeBailey.

Mod and Dead threads are public. The scum PT and any notes PTs will be released in ~48 hours, or when the PT inhabitants tell me if they want anything redacted, whichever happens first.

The thread is now unlocked for post-game discussion. This is also a pre-emptive warning to *not* make me lock it again.
Last edited by Datisi on Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

Windows if you weren't a complete egotistical asshole and actually tried to work with people maybe you would have won.
For the record, ya my D3 was super sloppy and tbh, I didn't want to hammer Icon (I didn't even know I hammered until I saw the flip) and I didn't even want to scumread you but then you self-voted and I didn't see any point in white knighting you at that point.

No one is going to care when you say "VOTE ME OFF BUT YOU HAVE TO KILL THIS PERSON." If you want to win games as a villager, you HAVE to work with people and be cooperative. You cannot solo carry games as a villager. Mafia is a team game and with how you played here, you aren't a team player dude. Like, you're so self-asborbed and think you're hot shit that you don't even pay attention to who was nightkilled.

It doesn't matter if you caught me if you can't lynch me, you need to be townie, and you need to be able to convince others of your solve.
GTKAS
| here.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Donempire »

My bad. I knew tunneling on windows this hard was throwing, i was just certain he was scum. Well played ali and flopz, that was a deserved win.
Formerly Dongempire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

Honestly, it was okay for you to scumread Windows.
GTKAS
| here.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 1164, Alisae wrote:Honestly, it was okay for you to scumread Windows.
I know, but it wasnt okay for me to tunnel. I knew i should have read up on flopz and ydrasse at some point but windows harrassed me to such an extent that i just couldnt ignore them. What can you do. Well played regardless.
Formerly Dongempire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1165, Donempire wrote:
In post 1164, Alisae wrote:Honestly, it was okay for you to scumread Windows.
I know, but it wasnt okay for me to tunnel. I knew i should have read up on flopz and ydrasse at some point but windows harrassed me to such an extent that i just couldnt ignore them. What can you do. Well played regardless.
Given how they were responding to you I feel like it would have been super easy to tunnel that slot. I mean they literally self-voted so its reasonable for you to.
GTKAS
| here.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Flopz »

Windows, I wish you the best of luck and would like to thank you for the carry. I hope I never have the pleasure of playing with you ever again, that was actually awful.

Do you find playing like that fun because it makes the game intolerable for everyone as well as being awful if you want to be TR. I hope you can learn to work with others in your future games instead of Windows Vs The World.
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Flopz »

Everyone else, you were fun to play with and made me remember what I liked about this game. Memeing is way too much fun.

Rip Ico, you were gone too soon.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Flopz »

Didn't even get to 50 pages, let alone 500 :cry:
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Rip
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

pt of the scums is now public
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Windows

What games did you read?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by Donempire »

Ico had 1200 posts in his magnum opus, he wouldnt even have to wake up to get 50 pages
Maybe another time :(
Formerly Dongempire
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 395, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 389, Alisae wrote:Btw what do we think of the Hopkirk kill?
Flopz is town unless his scum partner really dictatored the kill. Flopz/I never kill Hop night 1 here, since we joined this game together for the lols.

I'll look through this ISO to see how strong his scumreads were. 1 min
Sadly you made the classic mistake of assuming Flopz was a decent human being. I'm not sure what you expected from a guy who's main hobby is going to hospitals, waiting for people to die from long-term terminal diseases, then laughing at their newly orphaned kids.

This game is just another example of how Flopz is an all around terrible and irredeemable person who puts victory above everything else. He wasn't having fun this game and that was because of his own choices. You deserve all the bad things that happened to you because you're such a monster Flopz. You need to change your life. Also, I'm ready for the hydra when you are.

Thoughts on the players in this game

Iconeum- We had a nice discussion and the plot twist where Datasi revealed you were dead the whole time was Oscar worthy. I know they don't give out Oscars for 'best plot twist' but if they did at the next Oscars then that'd be a pretty great plot twist and would definitely win the Oscars-Oscars plot-twist Oscar.

Hopkirk- Was pretty excited to play this game since 966 is one of my eighty or ninety favourite numbers. Not only that but the playlist looked amazing. We had Ico 'the psycho', the Holy Dongian Empire, Ydrasse 'Queen of desperation day' Ydrasse :D :eek: :oops:, The always amazing Ali 'punk, what did I just' sae, a Paladin (pretty essential for any high level play in dnd 5e), one of my two favourite cats, Flopz 'I dare you to call the cops' Flopz AND the classic Windows operating system that everyone knows and loves. Wow guys, girls, and NB pals what a great player list. Really sad that I didn't even get to play with y'all for 24 hours :(

Dongempire- Wow. If only Dong hadn't misread its wincon as 'get Windows executed' instead of 'execute all the mafia' this game would have gone really differently.

Redados- Great person, loved our interactions this game. 10/10.

Ydrasse- :oops:

Alisae- Nothing really to sae here.

Piergeiron the Paladinson- From your lack of presence I'm assuming you probably didn't boost your charisma that much. I'd recommend boosting this a bit since at level 6 when your aura of protection comes online (+cha to self/ally saves in 10ft) it's a massive benefit. If you're concerned that your strength is going to suffer then you might want to consider a little hexblade dip. It's not degenerate no matter what Flopz would have you believe.

Grumpy Cat- I was told they were going to post pictures of their cat every few posts. Very disappointed.

Flopz- All around a cheerful, pleasant, nice guy. Would love to play with you again.

WindowsXP- By my count, somewhere between 5-6 people were highly put off the game by the way you play. Mafia is a game that I assume most of us are playing for fun, so if you're actively being unfun then I'd strongly consider trying to change up your style a bit. Obviously, you had good reason to be annoyed at times for people misgendering you and stuff, but your approach to interacting people over the whole game just didn't feel like it was coming from a good place. From as neutral a perspective I can give, having died n1 and roughly followed the game, your style is really abrasive and you've definitely got the ego/game revolved completely around you issue that you were accusing a lot of other people of having.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”