Mini 1416 - Breaking Bad Mafia! ( Game Over! )

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Already covered most of it in 1139, plus my pushes this game have had legitimate reasonings and I've played quite decent IMO, I may have been wrong which happens to everyone, but my play has been decent.

There's absolutely no way anyone can possibly think I'm scum with peta/viomi.

I honestly think NS is the partner to them.
I think Jason is our 3rd party, I don't beleive his claim at all and nobody has come forward to claim they received anything so that means he basically gave people nothing each night? He did claim he visited majiffy last night and majiffy died so :shrug:
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

yea..... no.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:48 am

Great response

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

its simple, you are not obv town. And the only one saying you are obv town is you.

you cant be scum because of peta/viomi?... Bullshit.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:00 am

Why would I bus my partner the mafia doctor putting me down to just myself when I could have easily parked on NS and gotten him lynched?

Why would the last 2 scum bus each other all day long Instead of pushing for a mislynch?

GTFO with your stupid shit

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

why would I?

Why would scum?

all WIFOM and WIFOM is not a valid arguement.

Its obvious you think I am scum, I think you are scum. We are at a stalemate. Rather than draw it out with another page full of back and forth. I will, as I say hammer my other scum read. No doubt we will be back at this tomorrow.

vote:NS
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:06 am

The ONLY thing ANYONE has on me is defending peta. And I'd do it again. NS also agreed with me on that point, town will almost always be the idiot who hammers a PR, not scum. The 1 for 1 on day 1 isn't worth it.

If this happened day 3, we would have had a different discussion.

P.edit - it's not wifom, it's called common sense. Bussing a mafia PR when 1 man down to earn town cred? That's suicide

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1150, Jake from State Farm wrote:
I think Jason is our 3rd party,
I don't beleive his claim at all and nobody has come forward to claim they received anything so that means he basically gave people nothing each night?
He did claim he visited majiffy last night and majiffy died so :shrug:

A lot of the things I had a chance of giving were passive, not active abilities. I already said this. So there is a chance they did not know they got anything. Unless it was one of the active abilities.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:07 am

I thought you wanted NS to talk?

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1158, Jake from State Farm wrote:I thought you wanted NS to talk?

iI did, but its clear he wasn't going to. I already stated intention to hammer. deal with it.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Venmar »

Following the death of Majiffy, a beloved town member, they resumed their hunt of who remains of the dreadful bad people. Ever since they screwed up with their slaughter of Zdenek, they have proved themselves to be very sharp and acute after killing Petapan and Viomi. They thought that third time was the charm, but boy were they wrong.

Some would say that NS was a shady guy, but rather he was a very nerdy guy who spent a lot of his time inside reading books and watching sci-fi movies. He was smart, perhaps too smart. The town was eager to crush more scum under their boots and a smart man such as Gale had the smarts of making meth to be of great service to the DEA, and smart enough to actually be a part of the bigger picture. Whatever the reasons were, the order was given to the ever shady henchmen and NS was surely found in his apartment that same day.

Two men found Gale in his apartment and proceeded to kick his door down with brute and powerful force that sent it flying inwards into the apartment. NS was startled and tried to surrender to the armed henchmen who have come for his life, disturbed from a marathon of watching Star Wars. With a gun glued to his forehead Gale pleaded to have his life space, claiming to have no part in the killings. The henchmen weren't the jury, however, they were the executioners and it wasn't their call. While NS was watched by one of them the other fetched a boiling pot of water Gale must've been using to make tea.

Startled once again, Gale screamed in pain when the henchman brutally poured the pot of boiling water on NS's face. The pain must've been excruciating, but the henchmen didn't care and watched as he thrashed in agonizing pain. When the henchmen were done getting their kick from watching Gale suffer, they hauled him to his feet and dragged him to the window of his apartment. Gale was still in pain from the boiled water, but he didn't even realize when the henchmen smashed his face through the window and sent him plummeting off the side of the apartment building head first.

With a loud, disgusting thud the body slammed into the hood of a parked car. When the henchmen looked over, the car's alarm was going off and the whole roof of the car was caved in with NS's legs and crushed torso sticked out. The screaming was gone, and there was a gigantic pool of blood around the impact zone. NS was dead alright.

But their celebration was extremely brief. The henchmen took a peek through Gales belongings and found nothing. He had no guns or weapons on him, owned no drugs and had nothing that connected him to the DEA. A check of his phone record and his email shows nothing but the life of a regular nerdy guy working in the drug industry. The henchmen felt no guilt, but when the town learned that they just killed off one of their leading meth producers, their smiles were wiped from their faces.

Nobody Special was lynched ( Burned and Thrown off a Building ) Day 4, he was Gale Boetticher ( Vanilla Townie )

Gale is an exceptional chemist who excels in many areas of the subject, making him a reliable and hardworking partner and assistant. As a chemist, Gale was highly trained in organic chemistry and X-Ray cystallography, making him an intellectual that is a near equal to that of the man known as Heisenberg. Even though he tends to make small, tiny mistakes there and there, Gale has an imparable knowledge of the lab that he works in, as well as knowing how to set up and use any machinery necessary to create crystal meth. After getting together with Heisenberg for a while, together they created the very best Crystal Meth imaginable, being nearly over 99% pure, and because of this, Gale has admired him before their partnership, during, and after. In any aspect of the lab or the drug industry, Gale is the true underdog of the whole trade who possess a lot of talent behind creating the product that now fuels the city.

Vanilla Townie

• Ability - None:
    As a Vanilla Townie, you do not have a night or day action, or any role modifiers.
  • Win Condition:
    You win when there are no threats to the town left alive.

Votecount 4.3

[L-4] ToastyToast:

:right:
[LYNCHED]
Nobody Special:
DDD, Nexus, Jake from State Farm, Jasont1981

[L-4] Debonair Danny DiPietro:

[L-4] Jasont1981:

[L-4] Nexus:

[L-2]
Jake from State Farm:
ToastyToast, Nobody Special

Not Voting

• Nobody

Deadline

• March 14th, 2013

Mod Notes

• Nobody is V/LA to that of my knowledge.

Night 4 has now officially started! Night will last 2 days ( Until Thursday ).If you have a night action, then submit it to me by 3:40pm Thursday.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Venmar »

The town silently and miserably looked over the death they inflicted on NS, and unfortunately all they have done is made matters worse. They needed some rest, some sleep, they needed a nice comfy bed and hope to live through the day. Except, that wasn't going to happen.

Debonair Danny DiPietro was silently sitting in his wheelchair at the old folks house, silently reminiscing about his youth. The days when he would take on the world as one of the top leaders of the cartel. Boy was he strong, cunning and smart back then. He wasn't able to talk or communicate through verbal speech due to having suffered some sort of stroke, so he was given a bell to call for help or to communicate. As he came closer, and closer to falling asleep, his door silently creaked open and a masked man slipped in.

Before Hector got to his senses, the man was already across the room and looming over him, grasping his hand so he couldn't ring the bell for help. Hector was legitimately scared, every man who ever was in danger felt the sam way, but he didn't want to die.. The man slipped out a dark pistol outfitted with a long silencer, and Hector started to make faces in fear. He stopped moving when the killer shot four bullets through Hector upper chest, and finally a fifth through his forehead.

Debonair Danny DiPietro was shot to death Night 4, he was Don Hector "Tio" Salamanca ( Vanilla Townie )

Vanilla Townie

• Ability - None:
    As a Vanilla Townie, you do not have a night or day action, or any role modifiers.
  • Win Condition:
    You win when there are no threats to the town left alive.

Hector is an old man who has been rendered physically invalid after a suspected stroke or some kind of a neurone disease. That's pretty much where things stop being bland and things start to get interesting. Hector was the former right hand of the Mexican Cartel, and the uncle of some of the most seriously fucked up people from his family. Hector tutored many personnel who were involved in the Mexican Cartel, teaching them the importance of family, teaching them all the things about and the tricks of the drug trade, and he taught several people on how to be effective hitmen. Even though he is bound to a wheelchair, Hector carries around a permanent service bell taped to his wheelchair, which he seems to use with a frightening proportion that it is more dangerous than annoying when he has loyal men around. A man of strong connections, knowledge, influence, power, and a member of the the famous Salamanca family, Hector is a force to be wreckened with.

About an hour later, his long deceased corpse was found and the news spread like wildfire.

Jasont1981, upon hearing the death of his uncle, immediately rushed to his car and made one of the quickest dashes for the hospital as possible. He stepped on the gas and rushed as quickly as he could, and in only a couple minutes what should've been a 30 minute drive became a 6 minute drive. He swung into the indoor parking lot of the hospital and stopped in his parking spot.

The great Tuco Salamanca was nearly in tears, he gripped the steering wheel hard and nearly tore it off in sadness and anger at the same time. He made sure his gun was with him before leaving the car. Striding with long powerful strides, he left his car and made for the closest hospital door, but was stopped short when he felt a searing pain in his neck.

Stopped short, it took Tuco to realize he had a knife planted straight through his throat. His eyes grew in fear and his legs collapsed under him. As he blacked out, the last thing he remembered was the knife being taken out and being stabbed multiple times into his chest and neck. Afterwards, his deceased corpse was left in the parking lot for everyone to see.

JasonT1981 was stabbed to death Night 4, he was Tuco Salamanca ( Town Distributor )

Town Distributor

• Day Power:
    During the day you may contribute as if you were a plain Vanilla Townie. Use your voice and your vote wisely!
  • Ability - Distribute:
    During the night, you can target one player in the game and “ distribute “ them some crystal meth. The player will receive one of the below effects at random:

• Possible Effects

• x1 Shot Bodyguard ( 20% )
    • x1 Shot Track ( 20% )
    • x1 Shot Commute ( 20% )
    • x1 Overdose Effect ( 20% )
    • x1 No Effect ( 20% )

Remember:

• A player who is overdosed on the drug is roleblocked for the night that you targeted them.
    • You may not distribute to yourself
    • You can only distribute once per night to one person of your choice.

• Win Condition:
    You win when there are no threats left to the town.

Tuco is one of the strongest, biggest, and most influential drug distributors in the area. Even though you have evident sociopathic problems, anger issues, and violent outbursts, your methods are surprisingly efficient and rewarding. You know how to instal fear, respect, and loyalty in those that work for and with you. The only problem you seem to have is being unable to keep a low profile, as your violent attacks and methods leave a lot of evidence around and leads you into more trouble. Although you usually have people to clean up after you, so it's fine. Regardless, you don’t mess around, if someone crosses you, you would kill them on the spot without even thinking about it, and that makes you a ruthless, effective, and feared drug lord that you know you are.

As a distributor, you know how to make things move, you know how to deal with your customers, you know how to deal with your providers, and you know how to deal with the Cartel and the authorities. You mainly distribute meth, and the person who receives the meth will react to it in their own way.

The news of the death of both of the Salamanca men spread around the town ridiculously fast, and was common knowledge by day break.

Votecount 5.0

[L-2] ToastyToast:

[L-2] Nexus:

[L-2] Jake from State Farm:

Not Voting

• ToastyToast, Nexus, Jake from State Farm

Deadline

• March 28th, 2013

Mod Notes

• Nobody is V/LA to that of my knowledge.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:45 pm

fuck me, my intial read on nexus was right. My read yesterday on toasty was right.

NS - I am essentially accusing you of game throwing. You were useless all game, never gave reasons for your votes and never attempted to scumhunt. That imo is playing against your win condition and you can kiss my ass.

this is gonna be a long week cause I'm not giving the win to either of you. You draw or you kill each other.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:46 pm

actually you can't draw cause the SK can't kill again. smh @ this game

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Nexus »

Bullshit. You're not confirmed town.
Trans rights are human rights.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:22 am

I am to me and that's all that matters. IMO we are 1 v 1v 1.

Depending who the SK is I may just help him win, mafia doesn't really deserve it IMO.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:28 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 1164, Nexus wrote:Bullshit. You're not confirmed town.

And this is going to be a difficult day, regardless. I've never been in a 1 v 1 v 1 situation before.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:36 am

So who's who? Mass claim time

I really am just a VT

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:24 pm

and I don't really want to drag this game past the weekend so if we can not lurk all weekend I'd appreciate it. I will be here if you guys have anything you want to ask or say but I think I already know who I am voting for. This is your last chance to convince me that you are town ;)

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

I am waiting for the mod to answer a question. After that I will give my case.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

I changed my mind.

My case to Nexus: I was right about petapan, and (sorta) right about Viomi. Do you really want those two, who both essentially gave up, to win? JakefromStateFarm has been obvscum this entire game.
vote:JakefromStateFarm
. I think he's full of shit and if i'm wrong and Nexus wins then Nexus deserves to win.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

btw, I am the SK. I am Gustavo Fring.

I killed DrippingGoofball Night 2 because of connections and Jason Night 4 because 1) his power and 2) his power seemed very "fake claim" esque.

I think I played relatively well for my first 3rd party game, Nexus. Jake and his scum team did not. That's my case.

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by Nexus »

vote jake
Trans rights are human rights.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:45 am

I wanted nexus to win anyway. He played much better. Only a moron could actually think I was mafia with those 2 guys.

I still stand by my original position that scum usually won't hammer town like that. In the future ill still defend the hammer, this 1 fluke game changes nothing.

GG everyone

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 am

I wish people would have listened to me day 1 about nexus and yesterday about toasty.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”