Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by Klazam »

Do you think that scum had the doctor 100% pegged at that point? Because I absolutely did not.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Seems like you’re grasping for straws.

I also don’t think that defensive line is truth, so try and meta link some of those if you really wanna use that, but I call myself town and defend myself in like every town game.

And I feel like I am fully standing my ground and HAVE pushed for what I think is right this game, so I really don’t think that holds any weight either.

Like you really wanna argue I’m not pushing who I think scum is and why I believe I am right?

I’ve caused every single slot, explained why I town read every slot, and explained why I scum read your slot.

Idk how that isn’t standing my ground.

But I understand there’s not really much to try and push me with other than POE + no true town clear other than play which I can be BOP’d of.

Like I’m being pushed as being ‘good confident scum’ and ‘panicking scum’

If I were a ‘good confident scum’ member going into today, why would I ever be panicking here? I would absolutely know I would be fighting an uphill battle after Hu Tao and Kitty got guiltied, and needing multiple misfades while still being in the POE.

And if I’m so confident in the first place, how does panicking under these situations make sense?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1123, Klazam wrote:
In post 1044, geraintm wrote: everyone has replied now i believe.
i tracked Dr Drew last night and got.......
nothing. he was a good boy and stayed home
Really curious, FL, in your discussion about all the mechanics and stuff regarding Abnegation, why did you not mention this?

I have to admit I completely forgot this, and it feels like you’re kind of trying to bury this. Why would Drew not roleblock someone on N3?
I have actually mentioned it a few times in game thread, and Abneg/Geraint can confirm I mentioned it in neighborhood too.

We do not have any confirmations of a Roleblock happening on Night 3. Why wouldn’t Geraint get roleblocked that Night if scum had access to a roleblocker.

There’s a few scenarios:

One, during that day phase, we talked about Drew getting tracked. So one theory is they purposefully withheld while Hu Tao made the kill so they could get tracked and cleared.

The 2nd theory, is that they are an Even-Night Multitasking Roleblocker.

Geraint got roleblocked last night on Night 4, Nono on Night 2. Because Snivy also died, this confirms that the last scum is a Multitasking Roleblocker as is.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Klazam »

Town Loud Tracker
Town Neighborizer
Town Cop
Town Lazy Doc
Town Miller

Scum Goon (informed)
Scum Rolecop

Why is there a even night restriction from a balance pov?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Klazam - Why would I kill Snivy in the night and then go for Drew today? Yes, it could be a frame kill you could say, but wouldn’t having Snivy’s vote be better?

The two in the neighborhood can confirm Snivy and I were on the same page, they even added the person I suggested in Abnegation into the neighborhood.

I know it’s rough with them not being here that much, but they will eventually get confirmed.

I posted a bunch of walls and rambles last night, though.

I also feel it doesn’t make sense for scumMe to clear Drew, Abnegation, you, Davesaz and Geraint here?

Like I actively town cased all 5 of you too.

Drew says they don’t know about the other slots, but it’s Day 5, and they have nothing to say on the other slots?

He’s leaving them open for tomorrow if he gets through today.

If I were scum, I have to deal with being wrong about Drew and I have to turn on a town read in a situation where I was wrong in a 1v1 scenario.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 1127, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Really curious, FL, in your discussion about all the mechanics and stuff regarding Abnegation, why did you not mention this?

I have to admit I completely forgot this, and it feels like you’re kind of trying to bury this. Why would Drew not roleblock someone on N3?
I have actually mentioned it a few times in game thread, and Abneg/Geraint can confirm I mentioned it in neighborhood too.

We do not have any confirmations of a Roleblock happening on Night 3. Why wouldn’t Geraint get roleblocked that Night if scum had access to a roleblocker.

There’s a few scenarios:

One, during that day phase, we talked about Drew getting tracked. So one theory is they purposefully withheld while Hu Tao made the kill so they could get tracked and cleared.

Geraint got roleblocked last night on Night 4, Nono on Night 2. Because Snivy also died, this confirms that the last scum is a Multitasking Roleblocker as is.
I would honestly like abneg/gera’s thoughts on FL within the neighborhood.

I feel like this discussion is drowning everyone else out so I’m going to go silent now
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1128, Klazam wrote: Town Loud Tracker
Town Neighborizer
Town Cop
Town Lazy Doc
Town Miller

Scum Goon (informed)
Scum Rolecop

Why is there a even night restriction from a balance pov?
That’s just the second theory. Full roleblocker is seeming more likely because they knew it was most likely they were going to get tracked because it was talked about.

Balance wise, roleblocker is just a strong role. Town’s kinda strong, though, so full is possible, but i think gating roleblocker still is semi balanced. I would go through with either.

But i think you convinced me the first theory is much stronger.

Multitasking Roleblocker is confirmed, though
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

There’s a few scenarios:

You just said this could be TvT with you and me.

And now are not including this possiblity in your little scenarios here.

VOTE: Flavor
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1130, Klazam wrote:

There’s a few scenarios:

I would honestly like abneg/gera’s thoughts on FL within the neighborhood.

I feel like this discussion is drowning everyone else out so I’m going to go silent now

Alright.

I am not going anywhere else today, so I’ll lay down my vote.

VOTE: Drew
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

[font][/font]
In post 1132, Doctor Drew wrote:

There’s a few scenarios:

You just said this could be TvT with you and me.

And now are not including this possiblity in your little scenarios here.

VOTE: Flavor
Yeah, it’s not. I questioned it for a second with Klazam coming after me, but I think Klazam just got Flavor Fever.

I have said it once, and I’ll say it again, i do not think it makes sense for Klazam to fake claim Miller while knowing that a Town Cop in Nono is about to be faded.

And Abnegation also said they don’t think Klazam is scum here either, which reassured me as well
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In neighborhood. They checked in for a second.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Please note how all Drew does here is pop in to try and pure discredit or come up with some gotcha! Type of moment, and his stances and reads are surface based and barely even there.

While I have shown layers upon layers of my reads on every single slot in the game
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Abnegation »

i'm here, i'm around, just doing backreading right now and trying to figure out what is even going on lol.
i do townread klazam, based on:
- the miller claim
- the analysis in , which i think is very solid
- this early-game interaction with hu tao:
Spoiler:
In post 93, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 65, Klazam wrote:
In post 58, Abnegation wrote:
In post 56, Doctor Drew wrote: I know I should unvote, but I like some pressure on Anaconda.
let's add some more then!

VOTE: abnegation
The fuck you doing.
In post 53, Hu Tao wrote:
davesaz wrote:
In post 42, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 32, camelCasedSnivy wrote: most likely klazam is either town or paired with abnegation
Suspicious post. I think it's too early for that
You've said a couple things are suspicious. What will be your threshold for a vote?
Why do I need to vote? It's 2 or 3 pages in, of course I'm trying to find things I find suspicious.

I actually am agreeing with Dave here- your vote is your most powerful tool. Poking at things verbally with no action behind it makes seems like you’re trying to play it safe.

Here’s how to use your vote.

VOTE: hu tao
Thank you for showing me how to vote, I'm glad someone gave me such valuable information
In post 100, Klazam wrote: So why aren’t you voting Abneg?
In post 103, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 100, Klazam wrote: So why aren’t you voting Abneg?
Because I don't want to. What are you going to do? Vote me for not voting?

i'll have more to say on other slots in a bit.
Show
lowercase alt of alianna.

i will be my undoing if i become my obsession.
i will forget the ones i love if i do not serve them.
i will war with others if i refuse to see them.
therefore i choose to turn away from my reflection,
to rely not on myself
but on my brothers and sisters,
to project always outwards
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 162, davesaz wrote: I can think of at least three ways for Flavor Leaf to be this way, one each town, scum, and NAI. The town and NAI ones shouldn't be discussed and can't be discussed respectively.
Reserved FL isn't something I see too often, though as I mentioned before it's been quite a while. If I had to guess I'd say it's the NAI version.

Hu and Klaz feel like they're solving, and townleans. If I had to pick one of them to be a scumlean it would be Hu but that's primarily driven by a feeling that voting is the main way of generating conflict to get reads from, which makes me biased against not voting.

I don't see the purpose for Abnegation to still be self voting. It's still the first 1/4 of day so being on the sidelines isn't urgent yet, but it isn't doing anything to advance the game and that's troubling.
In post 171, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 162, davesaz wrote: I can think of at least three ways for Flavor Leaf to be this way, one each town, scum, and NAI. The town and NAI ones shouldn't be discussed and can't be discussed respectively.
Reserved FL isn't something I see too often, though as I mentioned before it's been quite a while. If I had to guess I'd say it's the NAI version.

Hu and Klaz feel like they're solving, and townleans. If I had to pick one of them to be a scumlean it would be Hu but that's primarily driven by a feeling that voting is the main way of generating conflict to get reads from, which makes me biased against not voting.

I don't see the purpose for Abnegation to still be self voting. It's still the first 1/4 of day so being on the sidelines isn't urgent yet, but it isn't doing anything to advance the game and that's troubling.
So your analysis is that FL posting is either Town, scum or NAI? Groundbreaking.. this post feels like filler. And your reason for your possible scumlean is basically what klazam said
In post 186, davesaz wrote:
In post 171, Hu Tao wrote:
So your analysis is that FL posting is either Town, scum or NAI? Groundbreaking.. this post feels like filler.
That's a surface level interpretation. Saying "it could be one of these things" and then clearly choosing one of them is hardly filler.

My biggest reason to town read Daves is this set of posts.

There are actually even more posts that I feel are anti Dave-Hu Tao posts, but you can see in Hu Tao’s posts that anytime people brought me up in someway, Hu Tao chopped them.

Snivy brought it up, both Hu and Drew hopped to control

But Davesaz posts towards Hu Tao indicate Dave town. Almost all of em towards.

And there are multiple scenarios showing Hu Tao and Drew piling and riding the same wavelength
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1136, Flavor Leaf wrote: Please note how all Drew does here is pop in to try and pure discredit or come up with some gotcha! Type of moment, and his stances and reads are surface based and barely even there.

While I have shown layers upon layers of my reads on every single slot in the game
You know full well you put that effort in as scum, you would make sure you appear 'transparent'.

You also know how I operate as town, you know me better then this generic smear campaign on me.

This isn't townFlavor......and he is acting like this because only I would point it out.

Again, look at our interaction when I subbed in......he wanted me gone from the game when I gave him some heat.

TownFlavor would have welcomed the heat from me since he knows we would come together as town eventually. Instead he fought back.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Demon Slayer it happened too. You only give me that type of heat when you are scum tbh.

Ame had you.

Snivy had you.

And they’re both dead now.

I didn’t want you gone from the game, or I’d have stayed on you.

If you were town, i would have found you, so I went forward.

You aren’t town here, though
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re acting and misrepping me like I’m pushing a ‘smear campaign’ of you.

What has been smeared of you? Please post examples.

Because I’ve actually been more focused on clearing and confirming my town reads to find you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like I had the case on you sure, but to say it’s a smear campaign?

You’re reaching. You know how townie I am, and you can’t even scum case me, you just have to hope paranoia gets me out, and then you have one last Hail Mary.

But I don’t even think you expect to win, you just want to get me :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re also trying to use like…untrue meta that you can’t really backup. Because they’re all just explained away by youScum, like in Demon Slayer when you came after me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1140, Flavor Leaf wrote: Demon Slayer it happened too. You only give me that type of heat when you are scum tbh.

Ame had you.

Snivy had you.

Is the wine in front of you or me right now?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And like, you say I would have “welcomed the heat”

Sure, but I welcome the heat with imm cook you up roast you out alive type of heat, but in a good way, and you got that here.

Like, there’s heat, it’s cooking

And i still ended up being on your side after, so like you are pushing a town case on me with that and trying to twist it to fit your narrative.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

:lol:
In post 1144, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1140, Flavor Leaf wrote: Demon Slayer it happened too. You only give me that type of heat when you are scum tbh.

Ame had you.

Snivy had you.

Is the wine in front of you or me right now?

I don’t think any wine is there at all. You’re really just trying to find any little in :lol: straight openwolfing.

And I’m still gonna get BOP’d
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1145, Flavor Leaf wrote: And like, you say I would have “welcomed the heat”

Sure, but I welcome the heat with imm cook you up roast you out alive type of heat, but in a good way, and you got that here.

Like, there’s heat, it’s cooking

And i still ended up being on your side after, so like you are pushing a town case on me with that and trying to twist it to fit your narrative.
Like a narrative that I must be some roleblocker instead of just a VT?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

:lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor