Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Kairal »

The more I think about it the more annoyed I get. We had 2 cops and you both tried your hardest to get lynched Day 1.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by massive »

No matter what you think about my play Day 1, as I said, I'm more hardy than a D1 lynch. Maybe next time when someone says "that's NAI" you'll actually listen for a change. But we can argue this in the post-game.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Kairal »

But you didn't think it was NAI. You thought it was scummy and deliberately did it to needle me. You already admitted that. Whatever. I'll drop it for now.

We should do a full claim. It might be too late tomorrow. I'm VT
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I don't need to go vla but I need to reset my prod timer. Should be back by Sunday.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1117, massive wrote:
In post 1116, Naomi-Tan wrote: I didn't really like flubbs reaction to CK's faked slips but I think if they are as smart as I think they are they also might of called it and not cared as I would of if I was playing and not in this slot.
Uh .. wait what? CK's
faked
slips?
That + ahmished tell certainly doesn't help how I've been reading Shadow's slot recently.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1129, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1117, massive wrote:
In post 1116, Naomi-Tan wrote: I didn't really like flubbs reaction to CK's faked slips but I think if they are as smart as I think they are they also might of called it and not cared as I would of if I was playing and not in this slot.
Uh .. wait what? CK's
faked
slips?
That + ahmished tell certainly doesn't help how I've been reading Shadow's slot recently.
What can I say. when I read the first page and saw them claim to be red and then rolled 1d9 I was like this is dumb and so obviosuly fake. This shouldn't be a shock to someone who knows mini-setups but generally speaking 4 reds is a no go and here its still not a thing else the game would of ended.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

BTW Im still on page 5 I got rather distracted with the internet as you do. Anyway I guess I better keep reading. though now im kinda sleepy and off hilter so.. things may be a bit stranger as I struggle to focus ^^;
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay.. I like that late page 5 post by Kairal Examining and noticing flailing and saying it in such a way that others take note of it I feel is a very pro-townie move as reds don't really wanna stop chaos like CK was causing at the start of D1 This is why I felt like going back and exmanining things was important. I feel that showing your thoughts to where you end up with your living reads is a trip people need to see as it gives insight into your thinking as green and allows less wiggle room for reds. like I could of just read it and said nothing but I would find that infinitely more unhelpful than someone who takes there time and talks about old stuff without knowing the twists. Like I had no idea they was cops before thingy said ealier. As I haddn't gotten to that part. So I didn't have that filter lense it was just pure what I think. If that makes sense. anyway I'm sleepy waffling back to reading.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

You know. knowing your slot is VT as you read back interactions with others is a very weird experience. I have no idea what CK is thinking all early game but I know there green its like... I can't see where there coming from at all. its so strange.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1133, Naomi-Tan wrote:You know. knowing your slot is VT as you read back interactions with others is a very weird experience. I have no idea what CK is thinking all early game but I know there green its like... I can't see where there coming from at all. its so strange.
Its like. If I was playing Vs. CK I'd thought to vote them... yet I'd been wrong. and that just tossing me for a loop like.. I'd vote for them as green. so can I really fault others for red reading? Do I just look for the obviously week pushes? how do you handle that? Cause CK just handled themselves so poorly I'm just bewildered.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Did shadow at least handle things better? or was they one of those replacements that got some heat and flaked?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 128, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: IO
Omg PLEASE don't tell me they was on the IO wagon at flip >_<
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Double checked Kairal didn't tell me who the cop or innconnects was explicitly this means that I'm free to continue to work out the game without rose tilted glass's XD I wonder If I can work it out shh. don't tell me who till I get there ;)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 138, Aj The Epic wrote:How do associative tells not work? Like I know I've been gone for 8 months but how does the community just disregard an entire part of scumhunting? (Asking because this is something I've heard multiple times in like 2 days). They absolutely do work, Grey's just grasping at shit and hoping something sticks.
Where did this post come from? I don't recall anyone mentioning anything on this matter previous (It is entirely possible I might of skimmed over it)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 147, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 144, Flubbernugget wrote: leads me to believe cloudkicker is more concerned with being self-congratulatory than actually trying to prove they are town
More like, im playing for my wincon the way i want, i dont really care if you fos me but dont call say im playing bad town. At the end of the day, ill vote for scum and you might not
This post XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 138, Aj The Epic wrote:How do associative tells not work? Like I know I've been gone for 8 months but how does the community just disregard an entire part of scumhunting? (Asking because this is something I've heard multiple times in like 2 days). They absolutely do work, Grey's just grasping at shit and hoping something sticks.
Where did this post come from? I don't recall anyone mentioning anything on this matter previous (It is entirely possible I might of skimmed over it)
Flubber's post two above it.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Btw the reason your not seeing me talk about the people who are dead is put simply We know there alignments and I do as well so... it kinda wouldn't be useful to work out my alignment.

And I don't need to work on theirs so I can just use it to reflect on you guys .
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1140, Aj The Epic wrote:
Naomi-Tan wrote:
Flubber's post two above it.
Cool I agree with flubbs. at that stage in the game there isn't really enough to go on. though it is a powerful red hunting tool in later stages (D2 // D3+) I feel that within the first 10 pages its effect is too minuscule to be used.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Huh.. its like TF 2.0
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1141, Naomi-Tan wrote:Btw the reason your not seeing me talk about the people who are dead is put simply We know there alignments and I do as well so... it kinda wouldn't be useful to work out my alignment.

And I don't need to work on theirs so I can just use it to reflect on you guys .
Actually, you've mentioned those dead far more than those alive.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1144, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1141, Naomi-Tan wrote:Btw the reason your not seeing me talk about the people who are dead is put simply We know there alignments and I do as well so... it kinda wouldn't be useful to work out my alignment.

Oh I have? I wasn't keeping count I was just commenting on things I saw.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1145, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1144, Aj The Epic wrote:

Oh I have? I wasn't keeping count I was just commenting on things I saw.
I expect i'm not going into detail though.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 172, Flubbernugget wrote:With current site meta your best bet really is to ignore scum reads on you unless there's something off on a really fundamental level
I don't like this statement it discourages conversation and exploration of alignments viva questioning. Though I must admit when the heat gets over a certain level I do vanish for a while to reset it if I make too many mistakes (as both alignments) though I always think first piroity should be discussion of a point before ignoring of a point.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 174, MiniDeathStar wrote:I'm sheep voting with you? I had no idea. My read on massive was utterly independent of yours.

Oh wait, you don't even have a read. Just an RVS vote.
whats your current view on flubs?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 178, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 166, Io wrote:VOTE: AJ

I'm going to have to agree with Kai after reading their accusation.
Gonna say Kai doesn't have a post that justifies your vote, and so far neither do you.

I'm guessing these two lines are independent, but it's also the only possible line that could give reasoning to your vote.
Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 161, culted wrote:I'm not saying that you should flail all over the thread, but to engage people who're taking issue with your thought processes instead of pretending that they aren't there, then possibly make us aware of how you're reading these things.

Have any questions for me jin?
It sounds like you're obtusely encouraging jin to flail over the thread in this post

With current site meta your best bet really is to ignore scum reads on you unless there's something off on a really fundamental level
Current site meta is a myth. People have an individual meta, the game has it's own phases, but saying 'it's suddenly acceptable to be scummy as shit' defeats the entire purpose of the game. How the hell do you win a game when you rely on someone making a mistake that large?

Certainly even if such a thing did exist, 7 players have new accounts here (though I'm running on the assumption that Culted/Elhabe are alts) and I've missed 8 months of this meta. It's ridiculously inefficient to discount actual scumtells that we've used for years in the light of some fantasy where everyone is allowed to make them.
There is a thing here. its called the slayer gambit. you purposely make yourself look sorta red. not so red that the greens vote you outright but just red enough to bait overeager reds to vote for you with reasoning and then you turn the tables and say. No that wasn't a thing and snap shut the trap. This is a thing in the wiki. I did it once to quickly terminate a RVS. Its a highly risky manuver though cause if you fuck it up or reveal it wrong your just gonna end up being under a lot of heat forever. like CK it was a poorly executed one that wasn't designed to catch reds but show them as green which doesn't work the slayer gambits green credit comes from the oh snap and I see what you did there reactions. So yeah.. There is also site meta, which Is why I cover my ass with my meta-post as I go against meta as Green which makes it harder to get an alignment read. Though I can tell you my slayer gambit worked it was offsite so.. not on my wiki. I timed it to be just long enough that people just started to turn generally sour. didn't try to make it out like I was trying to be red to confirm myself as green lol either. CK's start was poorly executed.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”