Mini 1567 - Such Unusual Pretermen... ...Evil Too!

Lowercase
Lowercase
Goon
Lowercase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Lowercase »

Ok, so it looks like most of your scum-read on me is based on 539 and 652.

Fish I thought was somewhat scummy by play, but his role was a somewhat less townie version of NS's so I wanted additional information. At the time I guess I would have put him at null-scum or so.

As for 652, I thought NS was almost certainly town. His role was townie for a number of reasons and the aspects of his play that people found suspicious were fully in line with what I've seen of him in games I've read (the one I remember best is Earthbound Zero). Zeph on the other hand was a compromise. His behavior was maybe a little suspicious when he was around, though it looked like his disappearance was a non-indicative site-flake. There was no real examination of the people I was interested in at the time (Cho, LML, and Bel) and with no replacement for over a week, there just didn't seem to be much of an additional option. So yeah, I thought they were probably both town.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:40 am

Post by Belisarius »

Right on!
In post 1111, SleepyKrew wrote:no vote
I vote to lynch, not to vote.
In post 1112, SleepyKrew wrote:In post 319, Belisarius wrote:
I'll add my support to the pro-massclaim camp because I've decided, for no reason I'm consciously aware of, to trust Nati.

you mean you don't want to have to deal with them pushing you?
I quite enjoy a good bicker, and am reasonably confident in my ability to skate around Ffery's questions, and Nati's attacks would most likely be hilarious...so no, I think them pushing me would have made this game significantly more fun. Although right now, I'd welcome attacks even from a complete stranger, to cure my don'tknowwtftodoitis. And here you are! Have at thee!
In post 1112, SleepyKrew wrote:In post 345, Belisarius wrote:
339 and 342 are about midway between town as hell and town is fuck.

explain plz
The tone in 339 rings true; in the second paragraph, a period is substituted for a question mark, a sign of a quickly-typed up post, whereas scum tend to be more careful and deliberate in my posts. And before you come back with "easy to fake," that's only if the person being read even fucking thinks to do it. Not many players look at things like that, and even if Fish knew I use Statement Analysis (a possibility) and was trying to avoid getting red-flagged on it, there would be other indicators of that (Overuse of contractions is an easy one to spot)

342 was just a scum case that I really really liked and thought was true.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 46: On shared flavour names, I ought no' nix.

PrivateI (3) - Lowercase, FormerFish, Belisarius
FormerFish (1) - PrivateI,
Lowercase (1)- SleepyKrew

Not Voting: Kagami,Juls

With Seven alive it is Four to lynch.
(expired on 2014-06-22 04:14:02)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Kagami »

Alright, this will be a short game. PI is obv-scum, SK is prob scum.

No one without an agenda to keep mislynches open would make that catchup and conclude "LC is more likely scum than PI-slot." Even the content of the catchup itself has every single thing PI-slot says and does being scummy, while LC-slot goes from nigh-certain town to top scumread because of two not-so-bad posts?

O, and let's ignore the conf-town gunsmith miller and evidence that there is non-gunbearing scum.

The catchup reads to me: "I'm going to NK juls and FF, and I want to keep everyone else open for mislynching. Bonus points if I can divert the Cho-wagon."

Intent to hammer PI.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:38 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 1125, Lowercase wrote:(1)Ok, so it looks like most of your scum-read on me is based on 539 and 652.

(2)Fish I thought was somewhat scummy by play, but his role was a somewhat less townie version of NS's so I wanted additional information. At the time I guess I would have put him at null-scum or so.

(3)As for 652, I thought NS was almost certainly town. His role was townie for a number of reasons and the aspects of his play that people found suspicious were fully in line with what I've seen of him in games I've read (the one I remember best is Earthbound Zero). Zeph on the other hand was a compromise. His behavior was maybe a little suspicious when he was around, though it looked like his disappearance was a non-indicative site-flake. There was no real examination of the people I was interested in at the time (Cho, LML, and Bel) and with no replacement for over a week, there just didn't seem to be much of an additional option. So yeah, I thought they were probably both town.
1. Yup, but I think I might have had a few other things addressed to you too.
2. Why would you rather let prob-scum get their ability off instead of lynching them?
3. Why did you assume that Zephslot was a VT?

In post 1126, Belisarius wrote:Right on!
In post 1111, SleepyKrew wrote:no vote
I vote to lynch, not to vote.
You didn't want to lynch Josh?
Also would you be so kind as to spare me from ISOing you? I'm going to assume it's full of reacting and fencesitting etc because that's all I remember reading from you. How come you haven't tried to make any pushes or generate new content? Or have you and I just missed it?

In post 1128, Kagami wrote:Alright, this will be a short game. PI is obv-scum, SK is prob scum.

(1) No one without an agenda to keep mislynches open would make that catchup and conclude "LC is more likely scum than PI-slot." Even the content of the catchup itself has every single thing PI-slot says and does being scummy, while LC-slot goes from nigh-certain town to top scumread because of two not-so-bad posts?

(2) O, and let's ignore the conf-town gunsmith miller and evidence that there is non-gunbearing scum.

(3) The catchup reads to me: "I'm going to NK juls and FF, and I want to keep everyone else open for mislynching. Bonus points if I can divert the Cho-wagon."

Intent to hammer PI.
1. I'm more certain of a scumslip than a read because I know I'm bad at this game. What's the problem?
2. If scum knew there was non-gunbearing scum, couldn't that lead them to fake a gunsmith
because of the existence of non-gun scum
?
3. You seriously think I, as scum, replaced in and want to save my scumbuddy Private, who has been sitting at L-1 since before I started playing and is my second highest scumread, with only 3 days till deadline?
To be clear: quack
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Kagami »

1. I don't think 539 is terrible, it even struck me as a reasonable point at the time, and I don't think that 653 is as bad as you're saying it is.

2. No, because they would think a real gunsmith is in the game who would be certain to CC them.

3. This is a reasonable point.
Lowercase
Lowercase
Goon
Lowercase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Lowercase »

1. Maybe I forgot something, but the only other statement I remember about me was an off-handed ridicule of my track result/target post, which has already been justified earlier in the thread.

2. I didn't think, nor did I say that Fish was prob-scum. I thought that his role was lending towniness to a slot I considered scummy by play. Wanting to know more about the role is natural. There were other thoughts involved as well, with several missing actions from the transformers; I was worried about the game going totally mountainous, although that thought factored more into my choice not to lynch NS.

3. I considered the possibility that he had the battery NS was talking about. Of course, if he did, then why lynch NS over Zeph. It was a deadline with a choice between lynching an almost definitely town PR versus the mystery slot that needed a replacement that never seemed to come. Last I checked, Kagami and Juls both made essentially the same compromise.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Juls »

SKrew, can you summarize your reads please?

Also, I don't think PI is coming back.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Formerfish »

Probably to avoid giving away any associative tells. Cuz he's scum.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Juls »

Also, can we wait to hammer until Saturday night? I have to go places tonight and tomorrow night and am going to be V/LA on Friday and I want to go back through the whole game and leave my notes in case I die and I won't have time until Saturday.
Juls
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Kagami »

Saturday is cutting it a little thin, but I suppose =\
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Juls »

I will try to get it done tomorrow but if I don't it will be Saturday. Friday is my 11 year wedding anniversary and I don't plan on spending it thinking of you all. Or you can lynch if you don't want my reads.
Juls
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Belisarius »

In post 1129, SleepyKrew wrote:You didn't want to lynch Josh?
Nope. I didn't think he was scum and was actually a bit annoyed at the "A PR claim, happened, time to shut off my brain" mindset that I thought I was seeing.

And no, I haven't caught scum myself. That is an indicator of skill, not alignment.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by PrivateI »

To confirm, nothing happened to me, that I am aware of last night. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.

As far as replacements go, SleepyKrew has brought a much-needed breath of fresh air to this game.

I don't think I understand as of yet what is going on so far as the transforming and night actions and whatnot. Can anyone shed some light?
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

This is a post which unfortunately serves no other purpose than to be posted
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Juls »

Yeah, I am not going to get this done tonight, I am sorry. I have had to run all over the place getting my kids setup for tomorrow. Go ahead and lynch if you want, I don't know for certain I will find anything even if I get to reread. I mainly wanted to look for associations since we are down to so few. If PI is scum, and I don't see how they can't be given the fact that the two people playing this slot have contributed nothing, I don't know if there are any associations to find since no one in the game that I recall has been unwilling to lynch Cho/PI.
Juls
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Juls, are you still around by chance?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:11 am

Post by Formerfish »

Hello, hello, hello. Is there anybody out there?
Lowercase
Lowercase
Goon
Lowercase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Lowercase »

I'm around. A little disappointed that PI hasn't tried to post anything, but around.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1138, PrivateI wrote:To confirm, nothing happened to me, that I am aware of last night. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.

As far as replacements go, SleepyKrew has brought a much-needed breath of fresh air to this game.

I don't think I understand as of yet what is going on so far as the transforming and night actions and whatnot. Can anyone shed some light?
Well there was this, useless and totally void of anything worthwhile.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Formerfish »

Are we waiting for Juls to be able to post tomorrow or are we ready to lynch?
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:32 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Sorry I'm busy will do things here later today
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

ARGH
I'm gonna be busy all of tomorrow too :/
I SHOULD (cross those fingers) be here before deadline
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Juls »

Yeah with 19 hours left, I won't have time to do anything substantial. I won't be home for another 8 hours. If nobody hammers by the time I get home, I will do it.
Juls
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Formerfish »

Alright, can we get a hammer so our day comes back at a normal hour?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”