[Mini 1447] Misaligned Malignant Multi-verse Mafia (abandon)

Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Jebus »

Votecount 2.12

Empking (3) - Riningear, Tammy, Whiskers
Riningear (1) - Arc
Tammy (1) - Empking
AurorusVox (1) - hp [leaves]
Whiskers (1) - FuDuzn

Not Voting (3) - Nachomamma8, Serrapaladin, AurorusVox

Whiskers' vote for Tammy in post 1092 does not count because it was not unvoted.

With 10 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

6) Sportsmanship.
-You signed up to play. Play to win, don't ruin the game for others.
-Games are for fun. Have fun, don't be a jerk please.
Please remember this. Be nice, if you're annoyed be nice about it. Whiskers, if you have a problem with how Tammy is playing, take it to me, and I'll decide if it warrants a force-replace or something (I don't believe in modkills for non-gamebreaking actions).

This goes for Tammy and Empking as well, to a lesser degree.

That aside, everyone please cool it. Get back to playing the game and having
fun
. And again, take the problems to me, stop dropping the f-bomb at everyone. Don't ruin the game for everyone else.
Last edited by Jebus on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1099, Whiskers wrote:Shut the hell up. You say "Tammy is scum because scum's best move would be to murder themselves with a claim!" and "TammyScum would have shot a viable mislynch because scum wants town to only lynch scum!"
1. Scum's best move is to have there claim murder them in future after saving them in the present if they need to be saved. That's a fact of mafia.
2. If the scum can claim vig whose going to shoot Whiskers and is then considered town after deciding not to kill Whiskers and is instead responsible fort the other kill then if TCS was an actual power role there wouldn't have been much chance of him getting lynched. (the idea that scum never shoots viable mislynched makes me wonder if you've ever been scum with no claims on the table.)

Seriously, I think your posts show how much nobody but me and scum are thinking. You've seen the light and are simply quoting me chapter and verse, but can't admit that because you're ashamed that Tammy tricked you for so long.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Whiskers »

See, the psychological bullshit isn't fooling me. It's making me mad, sure. It makes me want to curse you and shout at you and tell you to die until I'm replaced and banned, but no, I'm not "ashamed that tammy tricked me for so long". I'm pissed off that you're trying to bully me (oh, as usual), but I'm not convinced by your arguement. And I haven't seen any evidence that anyone else is either. That's why Tammy's arguing is so bad, by the way-- if you had convinced
anybody
that Tammy was scum, and she was defending herself, it would be fine. But here you are shouting out BS, a lone bully, and she's letting it get to her. That's stupid on her part.

1: Incorrect. Scum's best move is to have their claim not murder them at all, saving them now, and possibly later. Vig doesn't do that, since it is provable, to some extent. Of course, if I were mafia, I'd just no-kill toNight. Regardless, Tammy could have claimed something
not
provable. She didn't actually need to claim at all, if you'll recall.
Tammy has never been close to being lynched.

2: The idea that town never lynches power roles makes me wonder if you've ever been town, er, ever.
If you have a problem with Tammy
not
shooting me, then lynch me, get my flip, and use it to attack her. If you have a problem with Tammy
not
shooting me, take it up with Nachomamma, who was trying to negotiate with me to act more town, so Tammy wouldn't shoot me (as if he had any say in it).

Worse yet, Empking, people are at the point where they're not just ignoring you-- they're going along with you saying, "Yeah, sure, we
TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
we can look at the nightkills and if there's only one, we'll speculate some more. But you won't have it. You're being a useless piece of shit tunnelling on Tammy.
And Empking, you've not entertained the idea that Mafia doesn't have a nightkill (they don't, always), or that there
is
no mafia (an idea which has been brought up a couple of times by different players). You are basing your whole attack on a fistful of assumptions, and
no one is buying your bullshit
. It's not reasonable. Regardless of your possible rightness, you are not playing pro-town. Should we lynch you for that?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1102, Whiskers wrote:See, the psychological bullshit isn't fooling me. It's making me mad, sure. It makes me want to curse you and shout at you and tell you to die until I'm replaced and banned, but no, I'm not "ashamed that tammy tricked me for so long". I'm pissed off that you're trying to bully me (oh, as usual), but I'm not convinced by your arguement. And I haven't seen any evidence that anyone else is either. That's why Tammy's arguing is so bad, by the way-- if you had convinced
anybody
that Tammy was scum, and she was defending herself, it would be fine. But here you are shouting out BS, a lone bully, and she's letting it get to her. That's stupid on her part.

1: Incorrect. Scum's best move is to have their claim not murder them at all, saving them now, and possibly later. Vig doesn't do that, since it is provable, to some extent. Of course, if I were mafia, I'd just no-kill toNight. Regardless, Tammy could have claimed something
not
provable. She didn't actually need to claim at all, if you'll recall.
Tammy has never been close to being lynched.

2: The idea that town never lynches power roles makes me wonder if you've ever been town, er, ever.
If you have a problem with Tammy
not
shooting me, then lynch me, get my flip, and use it to attack her. If you have a problem with Tammy
not
shooting me, take it up with Nachomamma, who was trying to negotiate with me to act more town, so Tammy wouldn't shoot me (as if he had any say in it).

Worse yet, Empking, people are at the point where they're not just ignoring you-- they're going along with you saying, "Yeah, sure, we
TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
we can look at the nightkills and if there's only one, we'll speculate some more. But you won't have it. You're being a useless piece of shit tunnelling on Tammy.
And Empking, you've not entertained the idea that Mafia doesn't have a nightkill (they don't, always), or that there
is
no mafia (an idea which has been brought up a couple of times by different players). You are basing your whole attack on a fistful of assumptions, and
no one is buying your bullshit
. It's not reasonable. Regardless of your possible rightness, you are not playing pro-town. Should we lynch you for that?
See that isn't remotely true. And 'you're trying to bully me' is just more pathetic nonsense.

This is partially a psychological game, going into partially psychological is fine. You're attacking Tammy for AtE, spamming etc just hours after I lay all that out. You may say that after days (weeks?) of doing everything you can to avoid confronting Tammy that that's just a coincidence, but since you've also said a whole lot of other rubbish that doesn't mean much - if you just keep on stealing my ideas then you'll be playing well.

1. Incorrect. Scum's best move is to use their magical powers to have all the town players modkilled on page one.
2. I never said towns never lynches power roles. I'm saying this town is playing awfully (which we are) and that they wouldn't lynch a power role (which they wouldn't.)

(Trying to accuse other people of being bullies when you had to be warned by the mod doesn't disprove the huge amount of denial in your posts, either.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by riningear »

In post 1100, Jebus wrote:
6) Sportsmanship.
sighs
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1104, riningear wrote:
6) Sportsmanship.
sighs
That's what you have to say to keep the bully from going 'but theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey're doing it.'
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by riningear »

In post 1105, Empking wrote:
6) Sportsmanship.
sighs
That's what you have to say to keep the bully from going 'but theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey're doing it.'
No, you guys
are
were really going at it. It was a little bit beyond ridiculous.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1103, Empking wrote:See that isn't remotely true. And 'you're trying to bully me' is just more pathetic nonsense.

This is partially a psychological game, going into partially psychological is fine. You're attacking Tammy for AtE, spamming etc just hours after I lay all that out.
Yes. If you'll recall, I've been attacking Tammy for spamming for some time now. Also, if you'll recall, I was pissed at Tammy the
first
time she used AtE and cried "lynch me!"
In post 1103, Empking wrote:You may say that after days (weeks?) of doing everything you can to avoid confronting Tammy that that's just a coincidence,
You mean like how I confronted her on Day 1? Is this a lie from you, or just a misunderstanding from you?
In post 1103, Empking wrote:but since you've also said a whole lot of other rubbish that doesn't mean much - if you just keep on stealing my ideas then you'll be playing well.
Since
your actual attack is bullshit
-- or rather, Wifom and setup speculation-- and I was on Tammy for both spamming and AtE
before
you (and neither of them are hard scumtells), no, I'm pretty secure in my assertion that you
haven't
convinced me of anything.
Of course, if you think
my
ideas are good enough to make an attack on them... well, nah, you won't be playing well. You'll be playing like shit (you are). My ideas aren't worth the the piss I use to write them in the snow.
In post 1103, Empking wrote:1. Incorrect. Scum's best move is to use their magical powers to have all the town players modkilled on page one.
Way to dodge! Good to know you've got no real argument to my point, because it means I'm right.
In post 1103, Empking wrote:2. I never said towns never lynches power roles. I'm saying this town is playing awfully (which we are) and that they wouldn't lynch a power role (which they wouldn't.)
Uh, BS, "this town wouldn't lynch a power role". Did you forget "this town is playing awfully"? Wouldn't that make them
more
likely to lynch a power role?
Anyway, none of this little contradiction of yours matters (except that it is, in fact, a contradiciton-- take note, town, Empking can't keep his shit straight). Your point was that, if TCS were a power role, town would lynch him. This argument falls flat here:
-Town wouldn't
know
he was a power role, so would be liable to lynch him anyway.
-ScumTammy wouldn't know he was a power role, so wouldn't shoot him because "this town never lynches powerroles"
-TCS wasn't a power role.
In post 1103, Empking wrote:(Trying to accuse other people of being bullies when you had to be warned by the mod doesn't disprove the huge amount of denial in your posts, either.)
[/quote]You're trying to pick a fight. Now, is that town behaviour, or scum behaviour? To cause chaos and disruption? Aw, come on Empking, don't talk about denial, when you keep accusing others of being unable to admit they're wrong.
Last edited by Jebus on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Whiskers »

@Jebus: If you could fix the [/qipte] to [/quote], I'd be quite grateful.
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by riningear »

Look, guys. Can we
please
lynch Emp? And then if he turns up town/something not completely harmful then we can lynch Tammy?

I'm sticking to my reasons from Day 1, Emp's just going at it and dodging/ignoring/stumbling over points all over the place (per the post Whiskers made while I was typing this). They both seem really sketchy, and if Empking flips town, unless Tammy proves herself tonight, we can talk about Tammy more.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1106, riningear wrote:
In post 1105, Empking wrote:
6) Sportsmanship.
sighs
No, you guys
are
were really going at it. It was a little bit beyond ridiculous.
'I say Tammy doesn't scumhunt and just spams. Same day you say the same thing and I'm 'clearly wrong'! Ridiculous.'

Literally the only comment I made to Whiskers before Jebus' post and then Whiskers saying I'm the real bully.

P-Edit: 1. Yes. After me.
2. Yes, days (weeks?) ago.
3. That's untrue.
4. If we lived in a fantasy land where there's no trade-off between a claim being immediately credible and being long-run unfalsifiable tjhen you'd be right. My point is that you're wrong, and that if we are going to construct fantasies we should go whole hog.
5. Scumteams can mistakenly think someone is a power role.
6. How am I trying to pick a fight? Tammy is using AtE to trick people. If you can't admit they you were tricked then you should grow up, not accuse other people of trying to pick a fight.
6b. Accusing other people of not admitting to being wrong isn't denial. I myself have admitted to making an error earlier today. You continious, 'well you're just as baaad' when, to be frank, I'm not lends credence to your continuous denialism and weakness to the transparent techniques Tammy favours/
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1109, riningear wrote:Look, guys. Can we
please
lynch Emp? And then if he turns up town/something not completely harmful then we can lynch Tammy?

I'm sticking to my reasons from Day 1, Emp's just going at it and dodging/ignoring/stumbling over points all over the place (per the post Whiskers made while I was typing this). They both seem really sketchy, and if Empking flips town, unless Tammy proves herself tonight, we can talk about Tammy more.
Day Three begins: Wow, one kill again. I guess this is proof that scum lack a kill. Plus, its proof that Tammy's a vig; how else could Nacho have died?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Whiskers »

K.

Hey Tammy, this ^ is how to deal with Empking. Learn it.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1096, Tammy wrote:YESTERDAY, I told Nacho I would be here today. Sunday through Tuesdays happens to be shit times for me and mafia. I barely do anything. I said Nacho, I'll be here tomorrow. Today, I said Nacho I'm here tonight if you are. And you literally cuss me out for not doing anything? You're such a gem.
Tada~
here it is
tomorrow
and the thread is surprisingly lacking your presence. Promise: broken!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

Don't really give a damn about this game at the moment. If nacho wants to come in here and hold my hand, I might come back here. Until then I have better things to do than get tunneled on and cussed out by you lot.

I might start caring about this game again, but no promises. If you want to speed lynch me in the meantime, that's fine too. I've given all my thoughts about the game and the people here as I think them already. Not much to update. If nacho wants to discuss things and sort people out, I'll probs do that. But other than that *shrug*
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Holy Jebus.

Why is not Whiskers hammered right now?

By far the most anti town person here.

Also, Tammy stop getting so emotionally invested in games. Tends to muddy things up.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by riningear »

[quote="In post 1115, FuDuzn"][/quote]

To be honest, he's just a massive pain in the ass to deal with, the way his attitude is. But I don't think he's been explicitly anti-town (besides stating his alignment is).

If you ask me, he's been actually quite productive as of late. If he ends up lynched and doesn't turn up scum, you're going to look
really
bad.

but if he does then that little nagging feeling half the people in this thread probably had was right
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by riningear »

Did I literally cut out that whole quote. How does this work.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1065, Empking wrote:Tammy has had much more posts about me than I've heard about me.
You've only have posts about Tammy. That's all you've ever done since she's claimed vig.
In post 1068, Empking wrote:I'm not trying to convince you that Tammy is scum. I'm trying to convince you to look at Tammy with an open mind. At which point you'll convince yourself of Tammy's scumitude.
I haven't seen a decent argument for what's convinced you thoroughly about Tammy this entire game. What do you think about everyone else?
In post 1071, The Avering wrote:Horrendous thought, are we sure there is actually even a scum faction, and it isn't just a bunch of town and third-party, all struggling to complete a variety of wincons? >_>
I sort of doubt that. It would be a lot easier for certain people (say, you) to fulfill their winconditions if that was the case. I think the majority of personal win conditions are trolls, honestly
In post 1077, FuDuzn wrote:Nacho questioned my vote, I just don't trust Whiskers not to fuck everyone over. The fact that he was open to being voted earlier is telling imo, he is trying to call our bluff.
You don't trust Whiskers not to fuck everyone over, but you trust everyone else? Why?
In post 1079, Empking wrote:How likely do you think it is that Bear Grilles was randomly targeted by the Hypothermia demon?
Not that likely.
I do find it likely that maybe scum's kill was blocked last night and maybe scum is witholding their kill and maybe there aren't even a real scumteam. Who knows?
In post 1084, Tammy wrote:Nacho - I'm around tonight if you are.
I'm going to be a little busier than I expected until Sunday because apparently we never have time for mafia on the same days. I'm only going to post to keep up with the thread, likely won't have much more time than that.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'll try to have some time Sunday.

Talk to me about hpleaves/pimhel if you have a chance.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1118, Nachomamma8 wrote:I haven't seen a decent argument for what's convinced you thoroughly about Tammy this entire game. What do you think about everyone else?
As I said earlier. You and Arc town. AV and Serra as mild scumtells.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1012, Tammy wrote:<discussion about whiskers/avering>

And I'm kinda lost on the mafia. I really think that Empking is scum of some form because his push on me is not town at all. Suspecting me? Fine. Lying and misrepresenting the situation? No. That is not town. So, either he's mafia or he needs me dead for his personal win condition.

Beyond that, I'm kinda at a loss for suspects. I do believe Arc and Nacho are most likely town due to the thing yesterday, though I have some paranoia about Nacho, which is mainly due to him kinda checking out again and behaving the way he behaved when I suspected him in the first place. (I also still think it makes absolutely no sense for Empking to be able to recognize the unlikelihood of Arc and Nacho pulling a gambit to look like town, but is convinced I'm so stupid that I would fake claim vig as mafia. I think this makes it pretty clear he doesn't even really believe what he's spewing.)

I'm bummed that pimhel didn't answer my serrapaladin reads question. After Khan's game, he said that serra was really easy to read. And though he didn't go after serra here, he never gave him a town read. And he had posted after I had been asking people about their reads on Serra and after I said I wanted to see his head on a stick. He made sure to pop in and tell me empking was town, but didn't do the same for someone else he claimed was easy for him to read in another game. Also, I'm worried about my town read I gave him. He really did look town to me, but he also looked really town in Khan's game, so I'm not sure about my read there.

I keep on thinking that maybe everyone thinks they're town to some extent, but then if Nacho is telling the truth about his role, and I have no reason right now to disbelieve it, then there is a non-town killing role.

Buh...I really wish some people would talk more. Serra could talk more. Nacho could talk more. Ringingear could talk more. hpleaves could talk more.
I don't think my thoughts have charged much from here. So here's where I'm at.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by Whiskers »

AAARRRGH
Why do you feel you need to be on the forum at the same time? I want one of you to answer this question, because the only time I've ever needed someone on the forum at the same time as me, is when I was scum, and I needed my scumpartner online so we could quickhammer and win the game.

So, what the hell is going on here? Because
no other player
needs to be online at the same time as anyone else. That's the whole point of forum-mafia.
Why Are You Coordinating A Time?
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:20 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

In post 1115, FuDuzn wrote:Holy Jebus.

Why is not Whiskers hammered right now?

By far the most anti town person here.

Also, Tammy stop getting so emotionally invested in games. Tends to muddy things up.
I, being such a nice guy, want to help Aurous win. We can get Whiskers tomorrow.

Nacho is town, let's look into Empking next
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Whiskers »

hp [leaves wrote: post_id=5048715 time=1371734420 user_id=10128 post_num=1123]I, being such a nice guy, want to help Aurous win. We can get Whiskers tomorrow.

Nacho is town, let's look into Empking next
If you want to help Aurous win, doesn't that mean you want to lynch me today?

And, why do you want to help Aurous over Whiskers?

Aurous, who claims he could win with town. Instead, let Whiskers win via personal wincon, and let Aurous win with factional town wincondition.

Aurous, who, if he turns into a survivor, has already claimed and shown that he will
not
be playing with town's interests in mind, but will instead just be out for Whiskers' blood.

Why do you want to help him?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”