roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

yeah i'm pretty well convinced its either prozac or snow bunny. i like prozac's chances of being scum a bit better than bunny's.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok, AGOTI, I have severely disliked your play, obviously, and have thought you were scum throughout the day, tajos flip however has forced me to rexamine that stance. I still want SB to answer AGOTI's points
vote Snow Bunny
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by Snow White »

Hm. One scum left. I like this scenario. However something that is offputting imho is why mike hasnt been killed yet. Im just saying for the benefit of free thought. I dislike the way you have said
mikeburnfire wrote:I might consider a Prozac lynch, but not until we kill Bunny.
it sounds like your up fot any lynch.

But what i dislike even more is Porochaz's second vote on SnowBunny. Is it really necessary? She knows what she's up against.

Sadly to say there is nothing with holding me from a Snow Bunny lynch. There's not alot i can remember about her, there's no way of ascertaining any sort of vibe from her and her play appears much different than in the last game we had together. If required ill hammer.

Oh, and needless to say i think AGOTI is pretty much sorted as town.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Snow White wrote:Hm. One scum left. I like this scenario. However something that is offputting imho is why mike hasnt been killed yet. Im just saying for the benefit of free thought. I dislike the way you have said
mikeburnfire wrote:I might consider a Prozac lynch, but not until we kill Bunny.
it sounds like your up fot any lynch.

But what i dislike even more is Porochaz's second vote on SnowBunny. Is it really necessary? She knows what she's up against.

Sadly to say there is nothing with holding me from a Snow Bunny lynch. There's not alot i can remember about her, there's no way of ascertaining any sort of vibe from her and her play appears much different than in the last game we had together. If required ill hammer.

Oh, and needless to say i think AGOTI is pretty much sorted as town.
I dont like this post at all so Im going to go through this first then move onto why I voted.

It was almost a certainty that elvis would be killed tonight if she wasnt scum. Scum wouldnt leave a cop even at the very least to make another confirmed townie.

Also there is no "needless to say" she is not "pretty much sorted". She still could easily be scum. Elvis did not confirm her. Yes, the tajo flip makes it more unlikely but it still certainly possible.

Now my vote is based on the fact that people in this game A. pretty much ignore me most of the time and B. dont react to anything without a little bit of pressure 7 alive, 4 to lynch. Me placing a second vote down isnt going to cause anyone to go thin in fat camp. She knows what she's up against but what will happen is she will decrease activity for a week or so until the wagon moves on. I want her to respond to AGOTI's points against her, therefore a vote is the best way in doing so, not only to keep this game moving but to show my intention that I am happy to vote for her in these present circumstances.

In saying that I want you to know that your not off the hook either. Your stance against tajo does make you look townie but Im not sure about your actions around rayfrost. That being said, I dont think its worth looking into too deeply. Would be interested in seeing an AGOTI post on you though considering that she did one on 3 of us, we have 2 practically confirmed and herself. Your being ignored at the moment and whilst I dont see it as bad news at the moment, I dont like it either.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:18 am

Post by a girl on the internet »

massclaim is a good idea. but probably worth holding off till tomorrow. which i doubt will even happen, cuz we are gonna lynch snow bunny, and she's gonna be the last scum.

that little bit of hysterically defending herself against the charge of being tajo's partner, in twilight, before we'd even seen tajo's flip, has sold me on her over prozac.

vote snow bunny

now somebody hammer. there's really no reason to delay this lynch.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Rhinox »

Poro/snow white, can you tell me why tajo being scum means AGOTI is more likely to be town?

I don't agree with WIFOM guessing from snow white why MBF hasn't been killed yet. Did you expect him to be killed last night over a claimed cop? Whats the significance of him still being alive? He's certainly not going to be nked in the next 2 nights if it gets that far when there are 2 mostly confirmed innocents.

Rofl, whats your deal with poro, and what happened to you being sure MBF was scum?

Also, I will be V/LA from 1/21 to 1/26.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:25 am

Post by Snow White »

-First things first, so in other words, they would outrightly dismiss there being a doctor and risk having no kill?

-Secondly "Pretty much sorted as town" does not translate to "OI THIS PERSON IS TOWN!" it translates as imo this person is highly likely to be town.

-So your throwing a temper tantrum? Well thats just dandy. Glad we cleared that up. Why so overtly defensive or have i just taken that up wrong? All i did was say i didnt like your second vote.

Hell Porochaz i was the first one to vehemently attack tajo. My stance looks hella good imo but since there is no way to verify my innocence ill stick with being smug.

@Porochaz. Why arent my actions worth looking into? If theres something on your mind then out with it.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:38 am

Post by Snow White »

@Rhinox. Soz. damn not using preview button. XD

Well frankly i stated a case against Tajo and no one took much heed. It was not really until AGOTI produced a full fledged case on the trio specifically tajo that any notice was taken and even at that, it was because Tajo opted to replace out.

Im just saying what has crossed my mind. Mike has seemed like a leader in regard to this game and seems to hold a lot of weight. So if he stays alive longer then i cant help but think why wouldnt scum knock him off. Unless they are following him leachingly. To be frank, Im not saying that he's scum, far from it, that was not my intention however im growing more skeptical. That is all.
I like ignorant people.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Rhinox »

SW wrote:Well frankly i stated a case against Tajo and no one took much heed. It was not really until AGOTI produced a full fledged case on the trio specifically tajo that any notice was taken and even at that, it was because Tajo opted to replace out.
ok. I must have missed that in my reading.
SW wrote:Im just saying what has crossed my mind. Mike has seemed like a leader in regard to this game and seems to hold a lot of weight. So if he stays alive longer then i cant help but think why wouldnt scum knock him off. Unless they are following him leachingly. To be frank, Im not saying that he's scum, far from it, that was not my intention however im growing more skeptical. That is all.
Well I still don't like it. Because the only 2 times he could have been killed were N1 or N2. Once the cop claims with 2 innocents, there are 3 nk targets that are higher priority than MBF, regardless of how influential he seems. Thats why I don't like it - because he was obv not going to be considered for a nk last night, nor will he be the next 2 nights because leaving the cop confirmed innocents alive is scum suicide.

And I don't recall you making this argument yesterday... so dd you expect MBF to be killed last night? Do you expect him to be killed in hypo N4 or N5 and will worry about him if he's not? Thats a horribly bad reason to suspect someone. Sure, you say you don't think he's scum, but you're "growing more skeptical". Thats a clear cut case of fence sitting.

Either you're scum trying to feel out if there is still any desire to lynch MBF (who you admit that scum should view as a threat if he's town, and who they can't nk now because of the cop confirmed innocents), or you're town exhibiting exactly why scum haven't killed MBF yet - because there are still people who may suspect and mislynch him - thus eliminating the reason for suspecting him because he's still alive.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Snow White »

@Rhinox. Yes. Im scum fencesitting in regard to mike lynchhing when i could quite easily hammer Snow Bunny under the pretence that "omgosh she's not producing content! She's scum!" /SARCASM.

Yes. I did. I would have thought ordinarily there would be a doctor in such circumstances and were i scum i would have killed off someone with influence before try to throw dirt on the cop claim.

But thats just me and that is subject to WIFOM. And if i am alive with Mike at such a time yes i will worry and hey i might mislynch him its a possibility. Say what you want my reasoning to the predicament is scum like strong players gone unless scum are them or they are following them. There's my two cents. Go nuts.
I like ignorant people.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

rhinox wrote:Rofl, whats your deal with poro, and what happened to you being sure MBF was scum?
well, i think poro is scum, and i stopped thinking mbf was scum when i said this:
roflcopter wrote:i'm suddenly very interested in the possibility that mike is town, i'm a stubborn ass and tajo is scum

unvote
, i intend to get on the tajo wagon later, i'm too lazy to count the votes myself and i have to drive up to my cousins' place for dinner. i will also look up what prozac keeps telling me to answer when i get back from that. it would be super if he or someone else could quote it again to make my life easier.
snow white's shenanigans on this page aren't making me happy, but i am 99.9% sure that the scum has to be within {snow white, snow bunny, porochaz}, and we'll have the opportunity to lynch all of those people anyway.

i am considering myself and rhinox cleared town, and agoti and mbf circumstantially cleared.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

da mod wrote:final vote count day 3

A girl on the internet (4): Snow_Bunny, Populartajo, Porochaz
Populartajo (5): Snow White, Roflcopter, a girl on the internet, elvis_knits , mikeburnfire

Not voting (1): Rhinox.

with 9 players, it was 5 to lynch
the agoti wagon developed by the end of yesterday into an obv desperation counterwagon to save tajo. everyone should note how much effort prozac put into trying to shift votes from tajo to agoti. this is why i'm voting prozac right now and not snow bunny (but given where her vote was sitting its almost just as good, my gut just says its prozac)
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

Porochaz wrote:I dont have anything else to say in regards to this game atm. AGOTI is very likely scum but I can go for a Snow Bunny lynch.

unvote vote Snow Bunny

I believe you have done so already but if you havent, its time to claim.
this is at the point when action very suddenly shifted yesterday from tajo to snow bunny. all of the sudden prozac is willing to entertain a non agoti lynch? yeah, thats because its all anyone but tajo and he just wants to get through the day with a mislynch.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

last in a series of multiposts - everyone should go back and read agoti's posts from yesterday detailing everyone's interactions, and in particular look at what he writes about tajo-prozac interactions. its compelling stuff.
soi soi soi

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Rhinox »

Snow White wrote:@Rhinox. Yes. Im scum fencesitting in regard to mike lynchhing when i could quite easily hammer Snow Bunny under the pretence that "omgosh she's not producing content! She's scum!" /SARCASM.
With or without the sarcasm, its still WIFOM and invalid. Scum have no incentive to quick lynch hypotown snow bunny right now and risk incriminating themselves tomorrow. Maybe you're scum and your trying to feel out MBF lynch potential before hammering snow bunny so you can decide whether or not you want to nk MBF super-pro-town-mega player you seem to think scum should be afraid of.
Yes. I did. I would have thought ordinarily there would be a doctor in such circumstances and were i scum i would have killed off someone with influence before try to throw dirt on the cop claim.
Scum have more setup info than we do. For example, I think its a safe bet that if scum don't have a RB, they have to try to kill the cop regardless of what they think about the prospect of a doc presence because at this stage of the game, 1 more confirmed innocent coupled with a MBF nk would have made it a matter of lynching the remaining players right down the line. If they were sure there was a doc, the second option would be to kill one of the confirmed players if they wanted any chance at all. MBF comes in 4th in line at best in the list of nk options last night. There is absolutely no WIFOM about that. Its the only chance scum have.
But thats just me and that is subject to WIFOM. And if i am alive with Mike at such a time yes i will worry and hey i might mislynch him its a possibility. Say what you want my reasoning to the predicament is scum like strong players gone unless scum are them or they are following them. There's my two cents. Go nuts.

So if MBF isn't killed in the next 2 nights, and the 2 cop claimed innocents are, you would suspect MBF because he wasn't killed? Thats retarded. I want to dayvig you now. Confirmed innocents are more of a problem for scum than any strong player.

one more thing. In this post here, you accuse MBF for being ok with any lynch. First off, that is wrong. MBF is ok with a snow bunny lynch, and would only consider a poro lynch after snow bunny is dead. That is hardly "ok with any lynch", and seems like a clear misrepresentation of his stance.

The rest of your post, on the other hand, is entirely hypocritical. It gives me the impression you would be ok with a MBF lynch, a Poro lynch, OR a snow bunny lynch. Pretty much all remaining unconfirmed players except for AGOTI, but hypo scum you would need someone to buddy with, right? So you're being hypocritical in 2 ways - you're closer to being ok with "any lynch" than MBF is, and after chastising MBF for possibly maybe considering a poro lynch, you go on to say you have a problem with poro as well.

P.S. How bout we do this without you being offended that you're being suspected. Whether you're actually annoyed, or you're just pretending cuz you're scum, I don't care and its not going to stop me from vetting you as a potential lynch choice. There is some pretty damning evidence connecting you to RayFrost that I haven't forgot about.

Rofl makes some good points regarding poro. I'll go back and read AGOTI's post in a little bit.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Snow White »

Rhinox. Box. Ktnx! When you produce this "damning evidence" ill answer to it then. I know im not off the hook. But i do have some points in my favour.

I must say also, if i wanted a SnowBunny quicklynch i would not have witheld a vote in the post you are referring to. However you are not forced to believe that so think what you will.

Yes but in contrast to mike i pointed out my problem as regard to Porochaz. I have by no means made a case but i do like reasons.

Dayvig nao please plz. You could have saved me alot of trouble.
I like ignorant people.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Porochaz »

Snow White wrote:-First things first, so in other words, they would outrightly dismiss there being a doctor and risk having no kill?
There is no evidence of there being a doctor and besides as has been discussed to death, its a broken setup, myko would not be smart having it there.
-So your throwing a temper tantrum? Well thats just dandy. Glad we cleared that up. Why so overtly defensive or have i just taken that up wrong? All i did was say i didnt like your second vote.
I didnt give much explanation for my vote, thought you would like one. There is no temper tantrum there... I use similies all the time in conversation like my conversation with my flatmate:

(14:21) Paul: http://weirdpicturearchive.com/pics/underwarebreath.php
(14:22) Paul: also typing "why do wal" into google made me laugh like a child eating playdoh
Hell Porochaz i was the first one to vehemently attack tajo. My stance looks hella good imo but since there is no way to verify my innocence ill stick with being smug.
Be smug all you like, however the fact remains that your not confirmed as town. The fact that your publicly announcing you look good either, makes you look the opposite.
@Porochaz. Why arent my actions worth looking into? If theres something on your mind then out with it.
See your quote above. You were one of the first to attack tajo and you maintained your vote on the wagon...
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Rhinox »

snow white wrote:When you produce this "damning evidence" ill answer to it then.
Rhinox wrote:
Snow White wrote::shock: Cause im town. But you dont know that.

Meh... i guess its a valid question.
well... I saw some things early in my read that screamed scum to me. And then I saw crypto spell them out in this post, 645. I think you claimed to have responded to those accusations in a giant wall of text which I admittedly did not read at all, but those types of accusations I view as slips which can not really be answered for as it easy for scum to post rationalize those types of things. It basically becomes a judgement call as to whether I view those things as scummy enough for a lynch,
kthxbai

Also, I don't think it is in anyones best interest to quick lynch Snow bunny, so I don't see how arguing that scum-you would have gives you any town points whatsoever.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

White's insistance that she's town because she spearheaded the Tajo wagon is no good. When the cop came forward and claimed two innocent players, the chance of both scum getting to the endgame was significatly reduced. It seems to me that somebody who had mostly ignored Tajo up until that point, then suddenly started attacking him, would look the worst now. This throws suspicion on AGOTI, who only recently started contributing, but moreso on White, who zeroed-in on him. Her recent grandstanding about it doesn't help her, and the way she's throwing suspicion on me without logical reasoning certainly doesn't make her look better.
rofl wrote:the agoti wagon developed by the end of yesterday into an obv desperation counterwagon to save tajo. everyone should note how much effort prozac put into trying to shift votes from tajo to agoti
This is a good argument from ROFLtown. It's actually a very compelling reason to change my vote, but a wagon forming on AGOTI is not without a just cause. She had been very sketchy until recently.
all of the sudden prozac is willing to entertain a non agoti lynch? yeah, thats because its all anyone but tajo and he just wants to get through the day with a mislynch.
Okay, you're starting to be very convincing here.

So, I've made a good argument against Bunny, Rofl is making a good argument against Porochaz, and White's doing a good job of throwing herself into a train. I know crypto and rofl are town, so once I'm fairly sure that AGOTI is town I'll be fine with any of their deaths. I had a strong gut read on Porochaz for the last few pages, but the one reason I had to trust him (forcing Tajo into a claim) is being trumped by the overwhelming amount of evidence against him. Regardless, I think I would feel better lynching White before lynch Prochaz. Call it gut, OMGUS, whatever.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Snow White »

You have the correct Snow twin there mike?

I zeroed in on tajo because he made a lame statement that didnt sit right given the circumstances it sounded sly. So i looked closer at him and made a case against him that everyone pretty much ignored until AGOTI gave her weight on the matter. <3 I suppose i guess i thought it made up for the whole RayFrost disaster.

@Porochaz. You wouldnt scar me for life with that link there would you? Lol. i only ask cause its happened before. XD Ah ill take your word for it. Sorry i wasnt in too good of form yesterday and i may have thrown my own temper tantrum. My bad.

@mike. you say im throwing myself into a train but your prioritizing my lynch? Well thats odd.

I dont suppose i even warrant a case?
I like ignorant people.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Yes, I said what I meant. I would feel better lynching you over Porochaz.

And no, why would I bother to make a case against you right now? I'm pretty sure that Bunny's the last scum. I'll worry about you if there's a tomorrow.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Snow White »

Oh okay. Ill just shut up till further notice then. lol.

Well when Bunny replies let me know if im required to hammer, though it appears there's no hesitiance. I never feel comfortable making hammers ordinarily anyway. Bunny is L-1 now isnt she?
I like ignorant people.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i would still greatly prefer if we could get this lynch on prozac first
soi soi soi

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by Porochaz »

roflcopter wrote:
da mod wrote:final vote count day 3

A girl on the internet (4): Snow_Bunny, Populartajo, Porochaz
Populartajo (5): Snow White, Roflcopter, a girl on the internet, elvis_knits , mikeburnfire

Not voting (1): Rhinox.

with 9 players, it was 5 to lynch
the agoti wagon developed by the end of yesterday into an obv desperation counterwagon to save tajo. everyone should note how much effort prozac put into trying to shift votes from tajo to agoti. this is why i'm voting prozac right now and not snow bunny (but given where her vote was sitting its almost just as good, my gut just says its prozac)
You realise right that I have been voting AGOTI pretty much all the time havent been voting Ray? Its not really a desperate counterwagon in that regard if I have A. made a case which I have been pushing hard for a long time and B. been voting her from early day 2 if not day 1. (the site is going so slow Im not going to check)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Post by Porochaz »

This is post 2 out of a series of 3. If its not posting its the sites fault and Ill get the missing parts up later. Likewise if there is more than 1 copy of it.
roflcopter wrote:
Porochaz wrote:I dont have anything else to say in regards to this game atm. AGOTI is very likely scum but I can go for a Snow Bunny lynch.

unvote vote Snow Bunny

I believe you have done so already but if you havent, its time to claim.
this is at the point when action very suddenly shifted yesterday from tajo to snow bunny. all of the sudden prozac is willing to entertain a non agoti lynch? yeah, thats because its all anyone but tajo and he just wants to get through the day with a mislynch.
Thats jumping the gun just a little. With what was 2 scum out there and the fact my case on AGOTI was going pretty much nowhere, I decided to look elsewhere. Tajo made little sense to me. Yes, he was very lurky and he delayed the Ray lynch by a hell of a lot but really they were the only 2 points against him and whatsmore in regards to information, (I believe I tried to explain this already I assumed we would get more information from Bunny's flip than we would from tajo. In the end, however, Tajo was lynched based on the fact he needed to be replaced. Yes there was some backing behind it but really the last two votes were just not to have the hassle of waiting for a replacement to read up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”