LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

farside22 wrote:I'm just glad it's over. Can't tell you how many times i bugged BB just so I can tell Llama I'm sorry I lied to him.
When keb went I figured it out, him going cut out all my lingering doubts about it being others. I never really did too good on any quiz I think.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:10 am

Post by Litral »

Yay, I won :D Thanks, Blackberry, it's been great fun.

There's a question in BB's application that asked us what our general strategy would be. I answered that I would help as much as possible and not try to screw over the town in order to pretend to be a traitor. That I did.

There seems to be a general but somewhat inexplicable pattern that whomever screws with the town dies within a round or two. Maybe because they usually do it far more obviously than any traitor would dare to, so by eliminating themselves as a possible traitor they actually increase the winning chances of everyone else. Or maybe because no one trusts them any more, and having friends is useful in this game because you could share quizzes and do a bit of analysis to easily reduce the number of possible suspects.

I had an alliance with 5 people in it (charter, hascow, sensfan, bird and me); good relations with Wizardcat earlier on (quiz exchange... and this avvie :D); and Scitgatt helped me out with some quiz analysis. Most of us survived until the late game. Proof that discussion with trusted people helps.

I'm glad I managed to do that letters puzzle - the one with alaska - although I should've done it a bit earlier. That was the only task in which I really could've added stars to the team. The rest was mostly luck...

Eh, I got some of the questions wrong on purpose in some of the latter rounds because I still had doubts that it really was Bowser. She seemed... townie. I went with Sonic earlier. He was quiet enough to arouse a lot of suspicion.

Again, thanks for the game, BB, it's great, although it's been extended quite a bit.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:30 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Yay! <3 Yoshi!
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:30 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

also, Litral, when you finish with the avy, I
really
need it.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I have to say one thing. I really had wished Skitzer had taken the exemption that challenge that he was out. Most everyone thought he was the traitor. I had hoped that by him sticking it out one more round I could have had people on a wild goose chase for a bit. :twisted:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:38 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I have to say one thing...

I WISH I SENT IN AN APPLICATION!

Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Sorry for being such a dick, guys. Pikachu gets a little overcompetitive...

Can't believe that one question screwed me over... I only have SSBM and SSBB. Just assumed. :/
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:23 am

Post by charter »

I fucking called it one week into this. TOTALLY HAD IT.
our alliance QT wrote:charter 18
08-19-2008 08:39 PM ET (US)

I think it's farside.
Good work Litral. This was a ton of fun BB, I think it would be cool to do again.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Scigatt »

Good game everyone. Just some closing comments:
Blackberry wrote:charter got the highest on the first quiz with a 9. him and Wizardcat were the only two to guess the Traitor correctly on the first first quiz. Litral skated by with a 4.
<3
HE GOT A FOUR ON ALMOST ALL OF THE FINAL 10 ON THAT FIRST QUIZ!
Litral wrote:Yay, I won Thanks, Blackberry, it's been great fun.

There's a question in BB's application that asked us what our general strategy would be. I answered that I would help as much as possible and not try to screw over the town in order to pretend to be a traitor. That I did.

There seems to be a general but somewhat inexplicable pattern that whomever screws with the town dies within a round or two. Maybe because they usually do it far more obviously than any traitor would dare to, so by eliminating themselves as a possible traitor they actually increase the winning chances of everyone else. Or maybe because no one trusts them any more, and having friends is useful in this game because you could share quizzes and do a bit of analysis to easily reduce the number of possible suspects.

I had an alliance with 5 people in it (charter, hascow, sensfan, bird and me); good relations with Wizardcat earlier on (quiz exchange... and this avvie ); and Scitgatt helped me out with some quiz analysis. Most of us survived until the late game. Proof that discussion with trusted people helps.

I'm glad I managed to do that letters puzzle - the one with alaska - although I should've done it a bit earlier. That was the only task in which I really could've added stars to the team. The rest was mostly luck...

Eh, I got some of the questions wrong on purpose in some of the latter rounds because I still had doubts that it really was Bowser. She seemed... townie. I went with Sonic earlier. He was quiet enough to arouse a lot of suspicion.

Again, thanks for the game, BB, it's great, although it's been extended quite a bit.
Well at least you weren't the traitor. :oops:
Also, Quiz analysis sucks.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by bird1111 »

Who was behind the bird11111 account?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

bird1111 wrote:Who was behind the bird11111 account?
SF or Keb I think. I didnt do that one although the Iceman thing was me
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by klebian »

it wasn't me

blackberry, do you have all quiz scores? could you post them if you do?
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by klebian »

also, was our quicktopic deleted? farside?
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Post by Litral »

Wizardcat wrote:Sorry for being such a dick, guys. Pikachu gets a little overcompetitive...

Can't believe that one question screwed me over... I only have SSBM and SSBB. Just assumed. :/
I had the two right games... SSB and SSBM... and I still got it wrong >.<

Animorph, what do you want with the avvie?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:29 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I don't know, I just like it.

"Yay! Looks like you found me!" the kitty exclaims. You pause for a moment, wondering why the cat talked. The kitty then purrs, it is in that moment that you realize that in the kitty's mouth is an immunity statue!

In order to get he immunity statue from the kitty, you must... meow.

In the MAIN thread, you must make a post with a "MEOW" in it. But don't be too obvious, because you don't want others to find the kitty and figure out the game. Once the first person has made a post with MEOW in it then everyone else competeing has 5 hours to make a new post with one more meow in it. Once a new post has been made to counter the old post, then anyone else can make a post with one additional meow in it in order to counter it. If at any time a competing contender makes a post with the most meows and it hasn't been countered within 5 hours (aka by a following post that contains more meows) then that person will win Immunity. You may no edit or delete posts at any time during this challenge.

Example:
The first person MUST post with only one "meow" in the post.
Anyone else still competing has 5 hours from that post to counter that post with a post that contains two "meows."
Anyone still competing (including the first competitor) now has 5 hours from the second person's post to counter it with a post that contains three "meows."
ETC.

If you have any questions, PM me!
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by skitzer »

farside22 wrote:I have to say one thing. I really had wished Skitzer had taken the exemption that challenge that he was out. Most everyone thought he was the traitor. I had hoped that by him sticking it out one more round I could have had people on a wild goose chase for a bit. :twisted:
OMG. I wish I had too now.

I remember looking at this game when it first started, and I thought, "Hmmm, farside's in this game. It's almost too perfect for her to be the traitor."

So I never picked her. And then I thought Wizardcat was the traitor.

Stupid me.

gg, farside and Litral. Litral was definitely an underdog, IMO.

Wizardcat was so obviously the traitor that he couldn't have been traitor.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

klebian wrote:also, was our quicktopic deleted? farside?
Guilty. Hey it had info that helped with the quiz so why keep it? :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Bahhhhhhhhhhhh. I've been dead for over six months.

Return to “Social Game Archive”