Mini 610: Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over!!

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:17 am

Post by malthusis »

This game was very fun. The reason I didn't fakeclaim Klavier is because I was already planning on being gumshoe and the 2 prosecutors have already claimed. I was laughing in my seat when you guys nearly lynched Matt :P (If I had more forethought, I might have framed Matt with my cop result). I'd happily play another game with a system like this (P.S: Vollkan, what did the baliff do?)
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:46 am

Post by Natirasha »

I agree, what did the bailiff do?

I made the outrageous claims because..
1. Maya's flavor wis horrible. It doesn't push itself towards anything really.
2. One of my mottos is "Claim early, claim often".

Also, with my last Tracker-SK claim, I actually have seen the role, and I was hoping that Malth would catch the signal to not claim cop, since that would be the third investigative role.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by vollkan »

Natirasha wrote: I agree, what did the bailiff do?
As I said before (it was hidden in a big paragraph on the previous page):
vollkan wrote: The jury selection was also influenced by the judge corrupter and bailiff. They also got to send in lists, but their lists had reduced value (I weighted their preferences by half) and could only include three people.
Basically, the bailiff was a mini-judge. It only sent in three names and its preferences had halved value (so, eg, on the first day a judge's first preference counted for '12' points, whilst the bailiff's only counted for '6'). Originally, I had two defence attorneys, but I decided that it would be better to give the town a slight boost in the juror selection.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by Mirth »

Could you post role pms and night choices please (including lists.)

Also, while reading along, I was positive Matt was town. Struck me as obvtown day 1. The rest of y'all? Not at all.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Cream147 »

One issue I never did resolve with Matt was 'active lurking'. I'm not referring to lurking as in not posting much. I'm referring to the way that your posts were lacking in significant content. I'm sure I've read somewhere that's what 'active lurking' means.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Matt_S »

I contend that I wasn't active lurking. I'd say I was on par with most people in this game in terms of content.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by Rishi »

Matt_S wrote:I contend that I wasn't active lurking. I'd say I was on par with most people in this game in terms of content.
For the record, Matt, I was so sure that you were town by the final day that I had you at the top of my juror list.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by Mirth »

I didn't think Matt was lurking either. I had him near the bottom of my suspect list night 1. His comments were short but a lot more insightful than a lot of the other stuff posted.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by vollkan »

Could you post role pms and night choices please (including lists.)
Role PMs
You are Phoenix Wright, greatest Defence Attorney of all time.

As a Defence Attorney, you have the power to protect people from Prosecution. Each night you may send me the name of a single player (excluding yourself). That player will be protected from being made the Defendant on the following day. (eg. If you target X on Night One, your power will prevent X from being the Defendant on Day Two).

You win when all non-town players are defeated.

Please confirm your name and role to me by PM

IMPORTANT
You may PM me a name now (in the pregame stage) to protect somebody from prosecution on Day 1. You have 72 hours from the time of receiving this PM to do so.
You are the Puisne Judge and, perhaps unsurprisingly, your role is to work as a Judge.

Sitting down all day in court might sound tedious, but cases in this city tend to get very interesting very quickly.

Each night, you must submit a preferential list of Jurors for the following day (with #1 as the person whom you most to be on the Jury). All living players must be included on this list, but you cannot place yourself at the top. If you do not submit a valid list, I will create one randomly.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Please confirm your name and role by PM.

IMPORTANT
Please submit a list to me in the pregame stage for Day 1's Jury. You have 72 hours to do this from the time time of receiving this PM.
You are Maggey Byrde. You’ve left the Police Department and have joined the courts as a Bailiff.

Since you have started working at the courts, you’ve learned how to pull the strings of those in charge. Consequently, you have the ability to influence the Juror selection process.

Each night, you may send me a preferential list of three players whom you would like to be on the jury. You may include yourself on this list, but you must be in the third-ranked spot.

Victory is yours when all scum are defeated.

IMPORTANT
You may submit a list to me in the pregame stage to influence the Day 1 Jury selection. You have 72 hours to do this from the time time of receiving this PM.
You are Damon Gant, and you are a criminal Judge Corrupter. You’ve narrowly escaped death row and have teamed up with malthusis and Natirasha to take revenge upon the town.

To ensure your safety, you have abducted and murdered the local buffoonish cop known as Dick Gumshoe. You’ve dyed your hair and changed your clothes and you are now the spitting image of that ex-imbecile.

By impersonating a cop, you have the power to influence the course of justice. Consequently, your role is Judge Corrupter and you have the power to influence the Juror selection process. Each night, you may send me a preferential list of three players whom you would like to be on the Rury. You may not include yourself on this list.

You win when your criminal group is the only faction remaining, or nothing can prevent the same.

You may talk with your criminal buddies throughout pregame but must stop once Day One begins.

IMPORTANT
You may submit a Jury list to me in the pregame stage in order to influence the Jury selection process for Day One. Please submit such a list to me within 72 hours of receiving this PM.
You are Ema Skye and, by virtue of your skills as a forensic investigator, you have the power of a Watcher.

Using your scientific expertise, you are able to investigate any environment and determine which person or persons visited it.

Each night, you may send me the name of a player (excluding yourself). You will find out the identity or identities of anybody who targets that player during that night.

You win when all threats to the town are defeated.

You are Kristoph Gavin, and you are a criminal Rogue Prosecutor.

Having escaped from prison, you have teamed up with Joubert and Natirasha to take revenge upon the town.

For your first act of revenge, you have kidnapped your brother, the prosecutor named Klavier Gavin and stolen his clothing, perfectly concealing your true identity. With this ingenious disguise, your role is Rogue Prosecutor and you have the power to pervert the course of justice.

Each night, you must submit a preferential list of Defendants for the following day (with #1 as the person whom you most want to prosecute). All players (including yourself) must be included on this list. If you do not submit a list, I will create one randomly.

You win when your criminal group is the only faction remaining, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm your name and role to me by PM.

IMPORTANT
You must submit me a Defendants list in the pregame stage for Day One. You have 72 hours from receiving this PM to send that list.
You are Miles Edgeworth. You work as a Prosecutor in this city.

You are entrusted with the responsibility of determining the criminal liability of other citizens.

Each night, you must submit a preferential list of Defendants for the following day (with #1 as the person whom you most want to prosecute). All players (including yourself) must be included on this list. If you do not submit a list, I will create one randomly.

IMPORTANT
You must submit a Defendants list now, in the Pregame stage, for Day One. You have 72 hours from receiving this PM to submit such a list.
You are Dahlia Hawthorne, and you are a criminal Godmother.

Despite being dead, you have possessed the body of Maya Fey and have teamed up with Joubert and malthusis to take revenge upon the town.

You are immune to all night-kills and Cop investigations.

You are Godot. Shrouded in mystery, you work as a Prosecutor, making it your duty to bring criminals to justice.

When all anti-town roles are eliminated, you win.

IMPORTANT
You must submit to me a Defendants list in the Pregame stage for the trial on Day One. You have 72 hours from receiving this PM to submit your list.
You are Franziska von Karma. Prosecuting is far too mundane for someone as dynamic as yourself and, consequently, you’ve decided to take justice into your own hands and have become a 2-Shot Vigilante, rather than letting it be decided by those foolish fools in the foolishly “reformed” courts.

You’ve modified your whip significantly, embedding it with poison and diamond shards – it can now inflict lethal force. Unfortunately, there's only enough poison and diamond shards to survive two uses. On any two nights, you may submit to me the name of a person whom you wish to kill.

You win when all threats to the town are defeated.

You are the Chief Judge and, perhaps unsurprisingly, your role is to work as a Judge.

It’s a fairly cushy lifestyle and you get your own gavel.

Each night, you must submit a preferential list of Jurors for the following day (with #1 as the person whom you most to be on the Jury). All living players must be included on this list, but you cannot place yourself at the top. If you do not submit a valid list, I will create one randomly.

IMPORTANT
Please submit a list to me in the pregame stage for Day 1's Jury. You have 72 hours to do this from the time time of receiving this PM.
You are Trucy Wright and, by honing your talents as a magician, you have the power of a Doctor.

Using your multitude of tricks, specifically Mr. Hat, you have the power to frighten off anybody intending on committing homicide. Each night, you may send me the name of any player (except yourself) and you will protect that player from any and all night-kills.

You win with the town.

Night Choices

Pre-Game (Set up for Trial One)

As the role PMs indicate, the trial-focussed power roles had a pre-game "night choice" to make. I did not extend this to the ordinary power roles, or the mafia.

Gorrad (Bailiff):
1. theopor_COD
2. Mirth
3. Gorrad

babygirl86 (Judge}:
1.Mirth
2. Slysly
3. Gorrad
4. ChiefSkye4
5. Babygirl86
6. MafiaSSK
7. theopor_COD
8. malthusis
9. Cream147
10. Joubert
11. populartajo
12. Natirasha

Mirth (Prosecutor):
1. babygirl86
2. ChiefSkye4
3. Cream147
4. Gorrad
5. Joubert
6. MafiaSSK
7. malthusis
8. Mirth
9. Natirasha
10. populartajo
11. SlySly
12. theopor_COD

Joubert (Judge Corrupter):
1) malthusis
2) Natirasha
3) SlySly

Populartajo (Prosecutor):
Natirasha
Gorrad
babygirl86
ChiefSkye4
Cream147
Joubert
MafiaSSK
populartajo
malthusis
Mirth
SlySly
theopor_COD

Malthusis (Rogue Prosecutor):
"My list is MafiaSSK at the top, me Natrirasha and Joubert at the bottom." (As some of you may know, my old laptop died just over a month ago. I lost the complete list that I produced for malth, along with anything else that wasn't in a PM or saved externally. Unfortunately, this list was one of those things :()

ChiefSkye (Defence attorney): Nobody (she deliberately abstained)

Theopor (Judge):
malthusis
Mirth
Gorrad
Cream147
Joubert
theopor_COD
babygirl86
ChiefSkye4
Natirasha
populartajo
SlySly

Night 1 Choices

Mirth (Prosecutor):
1.Natirasha
2. Sensfan
3. Battle Mage
4.Populartajo
5.Malthusis
6.Gorrad
7.Cream147
8.ChiefSkye4
9.Matt_S
10. Mirth
11. Rishi

Chiefskye (Defence Attorney): populartajo

Rishi (Judge):
1. Gorrad
2. Rishi
3. Mirth
4. Cream147
5. Matt_S
6. populartajo
7. ChiefSkye4
8. SensFan
9. Natirasha
10. malthusis
11. Battle Mage

Gorrad (Bailiff):
1. Rishi
2. BM
3. Gorrad

Matt_S (Watcher): Rishi

Sensfan (Vig): Mirth

BM (Judge):
1. Rishi
2. Battle Mage
3. Matt_S
4. Gorrad
5. Cream147
6. Natirasha
7. ChiefSkye4
8. Malthusis
9. populartajo
10. SensFan
11. Mirth

Cream (Doctor): Rishi

Malthusis: (Rogue Prosecutor)
BM
Tajo
Gorrad
Sly
Cream
Skye
Matt
Sens
Mirth
Nat
Malth (Me)

Natirasha (Godmother): Natirasha killed Gorrad

Populartajo (Prosecutor):
Populartajo
Cream147
Gorrad
Matt_S
malthusis
Mirth
SensFan
Battle Mage
ChiefSkye4

Night 2

Matt (Watcher): Cream

Rishi (Judge):
1. Battle Mage
2. Rishi
3. Matt_S
4. Cream147
5. Natirasha
6. ChiefSkye4
7. mathusis
8. SensFan

Chiefskye4: Natirasha

Malthusis (Rogue Pros):
Cream
Skye
BM
Rishi
Matt
Sensfan
Malthusis
Natrirasha

SensFan (Vig): ChiefSkye4

Natirasha (Godmother): Kills BM

Cream147 (Doc): Rishi

BM (Randomly generated list due to submission failure):
1. Matt
2. ChiefSkye
3. Sens
4. Cream
5. Rishi
6. BM
7. Malthusis
8. Natirasha

Night 3

Rishi (Judge):
1. Matt_S
2. Rishi
3. Cream147
4. SensFan
5. malthusis

Malthusis (Rogue Pros): Kills Matt. and prosecutes:
Malthusis
Matt
Sensfan
Cream
Rishi

Matt (Watcher): Rishi
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Haha. Oops for picking Nat. Oh well. Good game, all. :)
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”