Flame Warriors U-Pick; Troll wins it for his team!

Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Sorry about the inactivity from this slot, I'm waiting for two things:

1) A proper response from Goath and
2) Gorilla to tell me all of his thoughts, he has promised to re-read this game multiple times lately and I'm really hoping he has done so by today.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

I would like someone to break down the Gaoth case for me.

I should have time to reread when I get home tonight from work.
I'm going to analysis those with VT claims.

Town reads and obvious town:

CATFISH
Sir B
Duplicity

Everyone else is up to scrutiny.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

Here. Why would analyzing VT claims be beneficial for anything? Legitimately curious.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1052, Oversoul wrote:Here. Why would analyzing VT claims be beneficial for anything? Legitimately curious.

Wouldn't scum most likely claim as a VT instead of a PR?
Just sayin'.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1053, Tragedy wrote:
In post 1052, Oversoul wrote:Here. Why would analyzing VT claims be beneficial for anything? Legitimately curious.

Just sayin'.

Depends, really. But I see your point.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1054, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1053, Tragedy wrote:

Just sayin'.

Depends, really. But I see your point.

The only time scum would most likely claim a PR is when they're roles that would usually help town (Investigation roles), or they're lying about it.
Though lying about it doesn't really get them nowhere. >_>

CATFISH is obviously town, but I still sometimes don't trust Duplicity.
I mean, a NEIGHBORIZING role in a game of 16. Assuming that scum would most likely have this ability because they would get more info on the player. When they probably meant
Vanilla
, could most likely mean Vanilla Townie, instead of Vanilla Goons (Not many people uses this term, instead uses Mafia Goon).
I do get confused with the term, sometimes, though.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

What are you trying to say in that post? >_>

First of all, wasn't Duplicity a ONE shot weak Neighborizer? Meaning he only had 1 shot to recruit a vanilla role of either faction. I don't see why that is so hard to believe. The Gaoth case is a pissing contest between Duplicity and Gaoth if I am reading correctly?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Amrun »

OH MAN SO

Scumhunter's riding of Benmage really feels genuine to me.

I believe his millerdom! It has been deemed!

I Do Not Support This Wagon.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

1) Lynch one of Gaoth/Farside (farside)
2) Kill the other
3) We all live in end game
4) ????
5) Profit!

?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Amrun »

This is freaking weak, and I'm annoyed that I don't have a better vote, but I don't have time to totally break this thread apart again.

VOTE: farside

She doesn't have the fire I expect in her as town. She doesn't have convictions. The only townreads she has are those cleared by roles. That seems really off.

I'm so gutted that dramonic wasn't scum. :( It blew all my reads apart.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
CATFISH
CATFISH
Goon
CATFISH
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 am

Post by CATFISH »

In post 1057, Amrun wrote:OH MAN SO

Scumhunter's riding of Benmage really feels genuine to me.

I believe his millerdom! It has been deemed!

I Do Not Support This Wagon.

In post 1059, Amrun wrote:This is freaking weak, and I'm annoyed that I don't have a better vote, but I don't have time to totally break this thread apart again.

VOTE: farside

She doesn't have the fire I expect in her as town. She doesn't have convictions. The only townreads she has are those cleared by roles. That seems really off.

I'm so gutted that dramonic wasn't scum. :( It blew all my reads apart.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

Amrun, you're still the awesome Cat vig a Hat.

Farside is a lynch I can get behind.

VOTE: Farside
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Scumhunter »

unvote, vote Farside
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Still waiting on both 1) and 2) to occur but I also need to re-read Farside myself.

Glad that I'm not the only one believing Scumhunters claim. I was thinking, there's some form of roleblocker alive still confirmed and it's impossible for it to be Goath therefore lynching elsewhere might be optimal, if we lynch a non-roleblocking scum he essentially becomes clear.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Anyone know the vc?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Farside's at L-2?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

Just remember when I flip town the 2 people that jumped on the wagon with no case:

Oversoul wrote:Amrun, you're still the awesome Cat vig a Hat.

Farside is a lynch I can get behind.

VOTE: Farside

Scumhunter wrote:
unvote, vote Farside

@Amrun: I sure as shit demand you shot one of these 2 when I flip town or I will not forgive you. EVER!!!

I'm not going to get to my mound of evidence by today. I got trapped out work, waiting for my friend to get her car started.
Can I just call this a crap day and cry?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I don't really care if I am vigged seeing as I am a VT and all but good mudslinging, Farside.

I am sorry you had such a shitty day though. :(
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1067, Oversoul wrote:I don't really care if I am vigged seeing as I am a VT and all but good mudslinging, Farside.

1) what case you have on me?
2) you say you don't care but you would if you were town.
3) It's not mud slinging when your basicalyl saying: that someone who believes what he is saying, claims miller after a cop claims and after being investigated = town is either VI or scum buddy.
I already crunched the numbers. I just hope CATFISH isn't lying about his ability and screwing the town over. That would make me most sad.

I'll be in a better mod if New England wins big, so I can get $50.00 tomorrow. :mrgreen:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 834, farside22 wrote:Based on Ben's post I'm going on Tradegy, Gaoth and/or Dramo as the last of the scum team. I figure there is 3 or 4 scum in this game.
4 sounds about right.

If you see below both Benmage and Quilford looked to be attacking those that were town so far.
EC, Primate, Sir B and Hopp stands out confirmed town attacks from Ben.
In post 268, Benmage wrote:Ive read a couple more pages... still trying to catch-up. Off the top of my head....

Still don't like Hopp...but waiting for a response for more. Liking SirBast less and less the more I read of him. I think Oversoul irked me earlier. Those 3 are my top scumreads right now I suppose.

EC seems like our VI.

Cat uncertain...

Duplicity.. back n forth there. I want to say town.

Primate reads the most vet. I'll be relooking here when I get caught up.

Ben also attacked SH and that back and forth with them talking about hypocrisy. I think SH hit a nerve and Benmage looks more OMGUS
Quilford voted for CATFISH for weak reasoning that he never explained and I don't see that as scum bussing.
Both Quilford and Benmage protected Dramo as well.

In post 1039, farside22 wrote:
In post 1026, Scumhunter wrote:Oversoul, its nice to see you finally weigh in on my alignment. I found it a bit odd that you didn't directly comment on me sooner in the day given I'm the hot topic due to SirB's result. As scum I'm inclined to believe you'd be pushing for my lynch, particularly since Gaoth isn't pushing on me and is very likely scum. I still think Gaoth/farside is the most likely team right now.

vote Gaoth

You know what I see.
Hey thanks scum buddy for protecting me. Lets win this!

In post 1028, Gaoth wrote:My new best guess is that SH and Duplicity are scum together, there is some sweet bussing going down because Duplicity is confident of their grasp on the town.

Other than that, I feel like staying in this game is a supreme disservice to the town, but I feel like I'm too invested to replace out. I apologize for my lack luster play this game, but school and mafia are hard to mix.

And if you need to ask why we should lynch Duplicity, I suggest you ask, Wynaut?

I'm leaning on Oversoul and SH myself.
I'm pretty sure this is not the first time I recall Oversoul defending someone who the cop received a guilty on.
Lets not forget the whole fake claim from Benmage, and Oversoul was the one who tried to push that Benmage "claim" looked plausible.

Did your Gaoth read just evaporate?

You are asking a lot of questions and mainly going with the flow of the game by following Sir B. You applied reasoning to a Quilford vote when realistically, there didn't need to be any, and you are visibly different than your play from Toy Story.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1068, farside22 wrote:
In post 1067, Oversoul wrote:I don't really care if I am vigged seeing as I am a VT and all but good mudslinging, Farside.

3) It's not mud slinging when your basicalyl saying: that someone who believes what he is saying, claims miller after a cop claims and after being investigated = town is either VI or scum buddy.
I already crunched the numbers. I just hope CATFISH isn't lying about his ability and screwing the town over. That would make me most sad.

I'll be in a better mod if New England wins big, so I can get $50.00 tomorrow. :mrgreen:

You don't believe me to be town, yet when you realize you are on your death bed you still submit my name to be vigged despite your play being entirely anti SH. Why would you even mention me for vigging if you were so sure that SH would flip scum when vigged? That is what I meant by mudslinging.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul wrote:
In post 834, farside22 wrote:Based on Ben's post I'm going on Tradegy, Gaoth and/or Dramo as the last of the scum team. I figure there is 3 or 4 scum in this game.
4 sounds about right.

If you see below both Benmage and Quilford looked to be attacking those that were town so far.
EC, Primate, Sir B and Hopp stands out confirmed town attacks from Ben.
In post 268, Benmage wrote:Ive read a couple more pages... still trying to catch-up. Off the top of my head....

Still don't like Hopp...but waiting for a response for more. Liking SirBast less and less the more I read of him. I think Oversoul irked me earlier. Those 3 are my top scumreads right now I suppose.

EC seems like our VI.

Cat uncertain...

Duplicity.. back n forth there. I want to say town.

Primate reads the most vet. I'll be relooking here when I get caught up.

Ben also attacked SH and that back and forth with them talking about hypocrisy. I think SH hit a nerve and Benmage looks more OMGUS
Quilford voted for CATFISH for weak reasoning that he never explained and I don't see that as scum bussing.
Both Quilford and Benmage protected Dramo as well.

In post 1039, farside22 wrote:
In post 1026, Scumhunter wrote:Oversoul, its nice to see you finally weigh in on my alignment. I found it a bit odd that you didn't directly comment on me sooner in the day given I'm the hot topic due to SirB's result. As scum I'm inclined to believe you'd be pushing for my lynch, particularly since Gaoth isn't pushing on me and is very likely scum. I still think Gaoth/farside is the most likely team right now.

vote Gaoth

You know what I see.
Hey thanks scum buddy for protecting me. Lets win this!

In post 1028, Gaoth wrote:My new best guess is that SH and Duplicity are scum together, there is some sweet bussing going down because Duplicity is confident of their grasp on the town.

Other than that, I feel like staying in this game is a supreme disservice to the town, but I feel like I'm too invested to replace out. I apologize for my lack luster play this game, but school and mafia are hard to mix.

And if you need to ask why we should lynch Duplicity, I suggest you ask, Wynaut?

I'm leaning on Oversoul and SH myself.
I'm pretty sure this is not the first time I recall Oversoul defending someone who the cop received a guilty on.
Lets not forget the whole fake claim from Benmage, and Oversoul was the one who tried to push that Benmage "claim" looked plausible.

Did your Gaoth read just evaporate?

You are asking a lot of questions and mainly going with the flow of the game by following Sir B. You applied reasoning to a Quilford vote when realistically, there didn't need to be any, and you are visibly different than your play from Toy Story.

The cop got a guilty. You really think not following a cop that has gotten 2 guilities and not following the 3rd guilty is scummy?
Are you high?
Second and onto Gaoth. My problem is I believe SH to be scum. I believe the cop got a guilty and that he is fake claiming miller to get out of a noose. I have a problem with someone who barely says boo about SH and is pushing others lynchs over him looks scummy. Based on how many players are left and how many scum are left in this game I can't help but believe that scum would push a mislynch to save themselves.
Gaoth is more pushing on Dup and Dup on him and I'm starting to think it's paranoid.
There is no case on either person that I understand and all I saw was people using POE as reasons to vote.
That does not make a case. It's all about connections.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul wrote:
In post 1068, farside22 wrote:

You don't believe me to be town, yet when you realize you are on your death bed you still submit my name to be vigged despite your play being entirely anti SH. Why would you even mention me for vigging if you were so sure that SH would flip scum when vigged? That is what I meant by mudslinging.

Your the one jumping on a BW without a fucking reason in the world. you really think because you say your town I should believe you?

And today I get to look everyone over.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Farside, I said I wanted your lynch since I didn't think Gaoth was scum and I didn't think SH was lying. I'm not jumping onto the band wagon. I've petty much wanted your lynch since daybreak.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1073, Oversoul wrote:Farside, I said I wanted your lynch since I didn't think Gaoth was scum and I didn't think SH was lying. I'm not jumping onto the band wagon. I've petty much wanted your lynch since daybreak.

Based on no case or reason.
Yeah so totally town. :roll:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”