Flame Warriors U-Pick; Troll wins it for his team!

CATFISH
CATFISH
Goon
CATFISH
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:24 am

Post by CATFISH »

There's no way in hell we're telling you if we're shooting. Don't want to waste the last shot.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Oversoul, its nice to see you finally weigh in on my alignment. I found it a bit odd that you didn't directly comment on me sooner in the day given I'm the hot topic due to SirB's result. As scum I'm inclined to believe you'd be pushing for my lynch, particularly since Gaoth isn't pushing on me and is very likely scum. I still think Gaoth/farside is the most likely team right now.

vote Gaoth
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Vote: Duplicity
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Gaoth »

My new best guess is that SH and Duplicity are scum together, there is some sweet bussing going down because Duplicity is confident of their grasp on the town.

Other than that, I feel like staying in this game is a supreme disservice to the town, but I feel like I'm too invested to replace out. I apologize for my lack luster play this game, but school and mafia are hard to mix.

And if you need to ask why we should lynch Duplicity, I suggest you ask, Wynaut?
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Duplicity »

In post 1028, Gaoth wrote:My new best guess is that SH and Duplicity are scum together, there is some sweet bussing going down because Duplicity is confident of their grasp on the town.

Alright, if you're going to make a statement like this I'm going to ask you to answer a question for me: Where has Scumhunter pushed towards me, and where have I pushed towards Scumhunter? Because the answer to both of those questions is that it hasn't occurred. I actually think Scumhunter is town.

While you're answering that I have another question for you that I also asked earlier; In 00's Band Mafia you stated that Gorilla neighbourizing me was a complete null tell as he would do so regardless of alignment however you're now claiming that my neighbourization of you was a 'scum manipulation tactic', how does that work in the slightest and again I'll ask where have I 'manipulated' you. And lastly, what happened to your scum-read on Oversoul?
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Duplicity »

In post 1025, CATFISH wrote:There's no way in hell we're telling you if we're shooting. Don't want to waste the last shot.

In regards to this, you need to be using it tonight without a doubt. Given the fact that there's 8 players alive (An even number) your vig shot is essentially a free mslynch which should most certainly be used before you potentially get shot.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Gaoth, you shitbag, lynching Duplicity is one of life's pleasures and something I'm open to considering under almost any circumstance imaginable, but you have no case. Your reasons given were weak and instantly refuted, but yet you aren't acknowledging that/trying to explain yourself in a better way or anything. If you were town and legitimately thought Duplicity was scum, you would be doing a hell of a lot more to try and convince people. Stopping in now that a vote has gone on you and pleading poor play/saying you would replace out but you are invested is scumlord status 101. =/
Show
-----
-----
CATFISH
CATFISH
Goon
CATFISH
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by CATFISH »

Typo. Shouldve been "who" we're shooting.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Gaoth »

@Duplicity: Sorry, I thought I recalled you saying late game miller claim was scummy. Did that not happen? You're right, his neighborizing you in that game was a null tell, but i'm saying that given our past experience, especially last game, you neighborizing me is scummy, considering you have much more history, respect, and joy at playing with someone like Scumhunter. Why pick me? Because you didn't need an extra QT to talk to Scumhunter. You got me to reevaluate my scum read on Dramonic in favor of a scum read on Ghostwriter (They were both town!). I gave you my complete list of reads, and you basically told me they were shit. Is it possible Oversoul is scum? Yes. He's been (openly) sheeping you, and right now even though he suspects I'm town, he's willing to lynch me, someone he thinks is town. But I'm sold on you and Scumhunter.

@Scumhunter It was a huge coincidence that I check the game right after you had voted me. Admittedly, it looks bad, but it doesn't change the fact. I'm assuming the shitbag comment was part of your PR and will not take it personally. I think anyone can tell my play thus far has been a pile of Trubbish.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Duplicity »

In post 1033, Gaoth wrote:@Duplicity: Sorry, I thought I recalled you saying late game miller claim was scummy. Did that not happen?

No, it didn't happen, I've been arguing and saying for a long time that Scumhunter claiming miller late game is exactly he would play the role.

In post 1033, Gaoth wrote:You're right, his neighborizing you in that game was a null tell, but i'm saying that given our past experience, especially last game, you neighborizing me is scummy, considering you have much more history, respect, and joy at playing with someone like Scumhunter. Why pick me? Because you didn't need an extra QT to talk to Scumhunter.

I didn't neighbourize Scumhunter because D1 I was highly suspicious of him and wanted to neighbourize a stronger town read or alt least someone I thought was town. As for why I neighbourized you because we have a history of working together really well in QTs which hasn't happened at all this game.

In post 1033, Gaoth wrote:You got me to reevaluate my scum read on Dramonic in favor of a scum read on Ghostwriter (They were both town!).

This is untrue, I pointed out your logic behind your reads on the two of them were horse-shit. You were stating "Dram is lurking therefore he's scum, Ghost is lurking therefore he's town" which makes no sense whatsoever. The fact that they were both town is irrelevant.

In post 1033, Gaoth wrote: I gave you my complete list of reads, and you basically told me they were shit. Is it possible Oversoul is scum? Yes. He's been (openly) sheeping you, and right now even though he suspects I'm town, he's willing to lynch me, someone he thinks is town. But I'm sold on you and Scumhunter.

Your complete list of reads included; Oversoul as scum, Scumhunter as town. You've completely flipped these reads around today without any attempt at backing up your reasoning for doing so.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1033, Gaoth wrote:@Duplicity: Sorry, I thought I recalled you saying late game miller claim was scummy. Did that not happen? You're right, his neighborizing you in that game was a null tell, but i'm saying that given our past experience, especially last game, you neighborizing me is scummy, considering you have much more history, respect, and joy at playing with someone like Scumhunter. Why pick me? Because you didn't need an extra QT to talk to Scumhunter. You got me to reevaluate my scum read on Dramonic in favor of a scum read on Ghostwriter (They were both town!). I gave you my complete list of reads, and you basically told me they were shit. Is it possible Oversoul is scum? Yes. He's been (openly) sheeping you, and right now even though he suspects I'm town, he's willing to lynch me, someone he thinks is town. But I'm sold on you and Scumhunter.

@Scumhunter It was a huge coincidence that I check the game right after you had voted me. Admittedly, it looks bad, but it doesn't change the fact. I'm assuming the shitbag comment was part of your PR and will not take it personally. I think anyone can tell my play thus far has been a pile of Trubbish.

That is a misrep. I never said to lynch you specifically, I always said to lynch one of you and Farside, implying Farside since I actually had a nullscum read on her and a town read on you. In all of my posts I was openly stating that distinction. Interesting that you specifically say lynch, when if anything, I would want you vigged which would be implied from my posts.

Scumhunter, I didn't comment on you because Duplicity was really saying what I thought at the moment and I didn't feel the need to say anything. Amrun as vig is usually a good thing so I have faith. Although SK might fuck with that good aspect....
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

Calling me an SK now, OS?

Do you think only killing people that vote for you is a feasible sk win condition? lol
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
CATFISH
CATFISH
Goon
CATFISH
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by CATFISH »

Your words wound me Oversoul.
I would NEVER, EVER maybe sometimes on occasion shoot without conferring with Amrun possibly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul wrote:
In post 1020, farside22 wrote:@oversoul: Any reason why you believe SH's claim or don't consider him scum?

I believe Duplicity's statement about the late game miller claim, and I also don't see Scumhunter's actions as anti-town. We can have the vigilante shoot him tonight if you please, but I would prefer that he isn't the lynch. I think we will gain a better source of information from someone else's lynch.

There has been a cop investigating going on now with positive results and your telling me because one person who knew there was a cop investigating people that not claiming sounds perfectly reasonable to you?
Are you joking?

Did you get any results from the votes day 1, day 2 or excetra? Did you learn anything from it? If so what?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1026, Scumhunter wrote:Oversoul, its nice to see you finally weigh in on my alignment. I found it a bit odd that you didn't directly comment on me sooner in the day given I'm the hot topic due to SirB's result. As scum I'm inclined to believe you'd be pushing for my lynch, particularly since Gaoth isn't pushing on me and is very likely scum. I still think Gaoth/farside is the most likely team right now.

vote Gaoth

You know what I see.
Hey thanks scum buddy for protecting me. Lets win this!

In post 1028, Gaoth wrote:My new best guess is that SH and Duplicity are scum together, there is some sweet bussing going down because Duplicity is confident of their grasp on the town.

Other than that, I feel like staying in this game is a supreme disservice to the town, but I feel like I'm too invested to replace out. I apologize for my lack luster play this game, but school and mafia are hard to mix.

And if you need to ask why we should lynch Duplicity, I suggest you ask, Wynaut?

I'm leaning on Oversoul and SH myself.
I'm pretty sure this is not the first time I recall Oversoul defending someone who the cop received a guilty on.
Lets not forget the whole fake claim from Benmage, and Oversoul was the one who tried to push that Benmage "claim" looked plausible.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1039, farside22 wrote:
In post 1026, Scumhunter wrote:Oversoul, its nice to see you finally weigh in on my alignment. I found it a bit odd that you didn't directly comment on me sooner in the day given I'm the hot topic due to SirB's result. As scum I'm inclined to believe you'd be pushing for my lynch, particularly since Gaoth isn't pushing on me and is very likely scum. I still think Gaoth/farside is the most likely team right now.

vote Gaoth

You know what I see.

I'm pretty sure this is not the first time I recall Oversoul defending someone who the cop received a guilty on.
Lets not forget the whole fake claim from Benmage, and Oversoul was the one who tried to push that Benmage "claim" looked plausible.

I also said that Benmage was scum before the guilty and after having played Brightest Day Mafia, I don't really trust cop claims. The situation confused me even more when Benmage was also a cop variant.

Farside, try and push my lynch just like Toy Story. See what it gets you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul wrote:
In post 1039, farside22 wrote:

vote Gaoth

You know what I see.

I also said that Benmage was scum before the guilty and after having played Brightest Day Mafia, I don't really trust cop claims. The situation confused me even more when Benmage was also a cop variant.

Farside, try and push my lynch just like Toy Story. See what it gets you.

If you haven't been paying attention I'm pushing on SH lynch. You know the one which a cop got a guilty and so far we have flipped scum 2 times based on that guilty.
Did Brightest Day have that?
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

farside, the crux of your argument comes down to you want me lynched because of the guilty report. SirB's PM suggests that not everything is as it seems on the internet (i.e. his reports aren't 100% accurate). Given that, and given that we've lynched 2 scum guilties, you are comfortable with the status quo of omg lynch guilty despite the evidence we have that that isn't a good idea?

Your other argument is that you don't believe I would late claim as miller. Not sure I can really convince you that late claiming as miller is correct (but women don't want to hear the truth in a lot of things, for example the necessity of gender roles). I explained in my iso #49 the reasons I chose to not claim day 1. You can disagree with my decision, but that is my opinion and you have heard from Duplicity with whom I've had a few conversations specifically about this matter months ago before this game ever started and he has confirmed that I don't think millers should claim day 1. Now that doesn't "confirm" me as town, but that does confirm that my explanation is at least plausible and that you need to take a minute and think about the logic behind what are you saying, if you are able...

I find it hilarious that as soon as slaxx says "no deadline you guys have been active", the activity dwindles. I'm still confident Gaoth is scum and I'm feeling a lot better about Oversoul's last few posts. I'd be surprised if the scum team weren't exactly Gaoth/farside, but I'm starting to reconsider whether I've been writing Tragedy off as town too easily. I find it hard to believe that no scum would be voting me right now.

tldr, Gaoth/farside are the scumlords.
Show
-----
-----
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

@SH: Again because apparently reading is beneath you.
You knew there was a cop.
You knew he was investigating people
It makes no fucking sense to claim after an investigation if you are truely a miller.
You should have breadcrumbed if it was true or as soon as the cop came out, state your miller status.

I don't believe you are a miller based on those things.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Scumhunter »

I agree I should have breadcrumbed, if I could start the game over I would have (although multiple of my early posts show the millerhood mindset and essentially should read as more subtle breadcrumbs).

Why are just completely ignoring that regardless of what my alignment is, its been practically confirmed that this is how I would choose to play as a miller. Then your argument is "I don't believe you would play a miller this way." You either aren't reading/aren't thinking/or most likely are just angry scum who isn't adjusting well and assuming I was going to be lynched today responds like an infant "qq, lynch the guilty omg".
Show
-----
-----
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:04 am

Post by farside22 »

SH: You explained that is how you play miller no matter your aligment means nothing. Waiting and claiming after a cop investigates you to claim is scummy.
There is no if, and or but about it.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:33 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

How can someone be Miller of "either alignment"?
To be clear: quack
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:30 am

Post by farside22 »

@CATFISH: SH saying that his view on millers is how he feels. It's a null tell because as scum or as town he feels that way.
Logically speaking his claim after the cop gets a guilty for me is more scum sided then town. No breadcrumb, cop claimed and is investigating people should have at the very least if true had him out the claim earlier then he did.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Deadline is in a week...Mass Prod going out now
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Can we get a vc?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”