Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 976, Klingoncelt wrote:Should we lynch their slots?

lol
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Shinobi »

Klingon's post is really bad but I'm not sure it necessarily makes her scum. The phrase "too scummy to be scum" comes to mind and I think it's kinda hilarious. In what world does scum go "what is the dumbest, most antitown thing I could say
right now
?"

I accept the fact that I might be wrong, but TSO is voting her, so.

@NJ: I don't really see the points you made on Kitz tbh, either from an eyesight perspective or a logical perspective.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 981, T S O wrote:I don't really know what to make of the Kitz wagon - it certainly sprung up very fast, but wagons on scum can happen fast too.

In post 980, T S O wrote:I feel better voting Klingon than Kitz.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

After his #842, where he makes a big fuss about people voting Boon, he has absolutely no issue with ABR doing the exact same thing with his vote, in yet drops the entire issue he had over nothing and starts voting with his scumread without explaining why.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1003, Shinobi wrote:
In post 981, T S O wrote:I don't really know what to make of the Kitz wagon - it certainly sprung up very fast, but wagons on scum can happen fast too.

After his #842, where he makes a big fuss about people voting Boon, he has absolutely no issue with ABR doing the exact same thing with his vote, in yet drops the entire issue he had over nothing and starts voting with his scumread without explaining why.

Scratch that, I misread.

He still dropped his scumread on ABR, which I'm still not sure it even existed, over nothing. Ignore the part about voting with him.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:27 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1003, Shinobi wrote:

I don't think you understand why I quoted those posts - go read them again instead of sniping at me.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:28 am

Post by T S O »

"Oh, well TSO is voting this guy, I better make up a bullshit defense! Too scummy to be scum... perfect!"

When I asked you to start sorting me again it didn't mean randomly fucking disagree with everything I do for no reason.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1006, T S O wrote:"Oh, well TSO is voting this guy, I better make up a bullshit defense! Too scummy to be scum... perfect!"

When I asked you to start sorting me again it didn't mean randomly fucking disagree with everything I do for no reason.

I think that Klingon's statement was so absurdly bad that I didn't think it would
actually
come from scum. The part about you voting her was kinda meh and not entirely relevant.

I still don't understand what happened with you and the ABR/VF reads.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:33 am

Post by T S O »

it's because vikingfan was being insanely opportunistic with his vote and just sheeped ABR with no organic movement off his previous target
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1008, T S O wrote:it's because vikingfan was being insanely opportunistic with his vote and just sheeped ABR with no organic movement off his previous target

Organic movement?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:36 am

Post by T S O »

In post 693, vikingfan wrote:
In post 686, Boonskiies wrote:Prodgey.

This post is VERY scummy. So, you've been prodded, acknowledge receiving the prod, but have absolutely nothing to report on 28 pages in this game. I'd be voting you except...

In post 689, Shinobi wrote:Will probably start posting again when acryon is around.

is the scummiest thing I've seen this game. There are NINETEEN other players in this game and you need a player to post before you start posting? This almost looks like scumlinking but I can't believe scum would be this dumb. Still UNVOTE: VOTE: Shinobi. I can't think of one aligment-based reason this is a valid post.

"You just made the scummiest post so far, you scumfuck! You won't post unless acryon is around? Scumfuck!"

In post 695, Shinobi wrote:
In post 691, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 689, Shinobi wrote:Will probably start posting again when acryon is around.

Why is your posting dependent on Acryon?

'Cause he's my main scumread and I don't particularly care very much about the two primary wagons atm.

In post 697, vikingfan wrote:
In post 695, Shinobi wrote:
In post 691, Aeronaut wrote:

Why is your posting dependent on Acryon?

'Cause he's my main scumread and I don't particularly care very much about the two primary wagons atm.

OK, I hadn't read you in iso, but that makes sense now. UNVOTE: . VOTE: Boon for the reason outlined in my last post.

"oh cool seems legit"

Like his reaction to #695 is so BAD. You just said you weren't going to talk to the game bar one player and that you didn't give a shit about the main wagons happening, and he seemed happy with that and unvoted you.

It fully deserved a vote.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:37 am

Post by T S O »

Organic movement - where you can see why he's transitioning from one read to another etc. as opposed to what he did with you there.
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Shinobi »

Nevermind, I get it now.

Back to whoever replaces acryon.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Shinobi »

Thanks btw.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:34 am

Post by House »

In post 987, Kitz wrote:Elusive is town btw for wanting to defend a complete newbie instead of lynching it.

White knighting is a thing, you know.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:35 am

Post by House »

In post 989, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 835, House wrote:
In post 798, dragonspawn wrote:
as for house, his posts have a town vibe.

Why are you refusing to give any sort of reason for your read on me?

If you think I'm town enough to townread me, there should be more behind it than "vibe".

From the sounds of your posts, I should be a null/town at best to you.

Because I don't think scum would care about horses at all. Especially not to mention it.

I suppose it is theoretically possible. But I see no reason to seriously consider it day 1 with so many better choices out there.

I would have thought you'd realize why I wasn't saying anything

Scum can't like equines?

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:37 am

Post by House »

In post 994, elusive wrote:Oh and if you're keeping options open then you shouldn't pretend to be all actively doing stuff, that's not keeping options open that's seeming like you're all busy when you're not.

House, orange is my least favorite color. Surprise. All the other colors are so nice though. I guess it could be threat level purple.

It's day one. Only scum CAN be certain of their reads. The trick is finding who is acting contrary to their stated reads/opinions.

Purple is nice, I can do purple.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:39 am

Post by House »

In post 997, SilverWolf wrote:
KItz has bad pushes and a weak ISO, if that's where town wants to go, that's fine
but pinged my scumdar so hard, the neighbors were wondering where that noise was coming from.

Seriously, "let's lynch three spots because they aren't here to defend themselves" is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................................scummy as shit.

VOTE: klingoncelt

I don't understand the bolded.

Would you say the same about your own wagon?

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:01 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1017, House wrote:
KItz has bad pushes and a weak ISO, if that's where town wants to go, that's fine
but pinged my scumdar so hard, the neighbors were wondering where that noise was coming from.

Seriously, "let's lynch three spots because they aren't here to defend themselves" is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................................scummy as shit.

No clue what you are talking about here. As far as I know, I don't have a wagon on me right now unless something happened since I last checked.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:37 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 976, Klingoncelt wrote:Should we lynch their slots?

One of the scummiest thing I have ever seen. WTH.

Elusive can wait till tomorrow.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 918, pisskop wrote:
Viking

Spoiler: viking
In post 591, vikingfan wrote:

LOL, I'm going to enjoy mentioning this in the postgame.

So what is your take on House?
. You may have also forgotten my other questions:

In post 511, pisskop wrote:What do you mean? In this same quote you mentioned listing scumreads, but don't go into detail about Silverwolf or TSO. Are you scumreading TSO?

The closest I've come to finding an answer for this is 593. And I can't find a read on TSO from you.

My take on House is the same as before. I'm leaning town on TSO though I'm not sure I like his extensive fishing on my role PM...I answered it but it could be helpful to scum as well.

UNVOTE: Jared, even though I don't like his lurking, I'll give his replacement a fair shot.

And Klingon had the most scummy post I've ever seen...lynching 3 slots solely because they're inactive? Yikes! VOTE: klingon
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by House »

In post 1018, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1017, House wrote:

No clue what you are talking about here. As far as I know, I don't have a wagon on me right now unless something happened since I last checked.

Stop dodging. Would you make the same statement if you were the flavor du jour for the lynch?

If not, why say it about others?

If so, why?

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by House »

SW, if town was making bad pushes and you had a weak ISO, would you be ok with town lynching you?

If not, why support such a wagon on someone else?

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by elusive »

So you think klingoncelt is town? Can someone describe her town vs scum meta? From what I can tell she's not a newbie. Dragon has defenders but I do not get his selective reading of the thread.

FA, your tone is so arrogant, are you scum and prepping me for a nk?
If not, bring it now. I answered your question, do you have any more or is that the extent of your hunting?
Do you have any scum reads beyond the low hanging fruit?

Klingoncelt, hey there.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1022, House wrote:SW, if town was making bad pushes and you had a weak ISO, would you be ok with town lynching you?

If not, why support such a wagon on someone else?

Since you felt the need to ask me this twice, it must be important to you for some reason. If I had a small ISO with not a lot of posts or content and I was making bad pushes or using bad reasoning for votes, I'd probably defend myself if I was being wagoned for that. Why would I not support a wagon for that reason on a D1 lynch? Especially close to deadline like we are? Why did you support it? Where are you going with this questioning? You are still voting for Kitz? Why? Do you agree with my scumread on Klingon? Why or why not?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”