Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

seeempty wrote:You're scum and you're going to lose if they follow my proposal
then put your money where your mouth is

self-vote and i will not fight my lynch in the miraculous event it reaches a tomorrow. hey, i'll even self-vote

or we can do it the other way around. i'll self-vote today and you shut up and die tomorrow.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

seeempty wrote:But if I'm not scum? You said nothing about what you will think if I'm not scum
this again betrays the lack of town mindset in your posts

you are not town. if you were, you wouldn't be constantly dealing in the hypothetical with statements like "if i'm not scum" - you'd be talking in absolutes
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 999, zMuffinMan wrote:you call it nitpicking, OK. pointing out the lack of town mindset in the phrasing of your posts could technically be classed as nitpicking, i suppose, but that doesn't make it any less valid.
Heh. I'll leave this for others to judge.
In post 999, zMuffinMan wrote:i am aware you're not proposing people auto-vote you. i was illustrating the contradiction - you're apparently so confident i'm scum that you're willing to say i should be lynched no discussion, but if i do get lynched today, you'll be scrambling to throw suspicion elsewhere; in other words, the proposal you suggested isn't actually a proposal you're willing to follow through with if it goes the other way around
You've got to be joking.

I'm planning for
*my*
mislynch and to lynch you as scum. The proposal is based on the fact that I think you're scum. Why would I personally want to follow proposal if you're not scum?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

seeempty wrote:Why would I personally want to follow proposal if you're not scum?
why would you suggest it in the first place, then?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Votecount 4.04
SeeEmpty
(2) Not_Mafia, zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan 
(1) SeeEmpty

Not Voting
(2) CrashTextDummie, Singersigner

With 5 Alive, 3 vote are required to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday, July 10, 2014, at 00:30 AM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2014-07-15 02:30:34)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

god, you're so fucking obviously scum

if you aren't self-voting in your next post, i'll take it to mean you don't actually have the balls to follow through with your proposal (i.e. it was empty bravado) and we can do it the other way around with my lynch today and you shutting up and dying tomorrow

it's faster if you just fucking give up instead of dragging this game out but whatever. i understand you have your win con to play to
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, the noble seeempty

so willing to die for the cause, except when someone actually asks him to follow through

so town

omg
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 1000, zMuffinMan wrote:then put your money where your mouth is

self-vote and i will not fight my lynch in the miraculous event it reaches a tomorrow. hey, i'll even self-vote

or we can do it the other way around. i'll self-vote today and you shut up and die tomorrow.
What? You're proposing self voting now? Are you for real?

I won't accept either proposal, and I'll wait for others to judge on this.
In post 1001, zMuffinMan wrote:this again betrays the lack of town mindset in your posts

you are not town. if you were, you wouldn't be constantly dealing in the hypothetical with statements like "if i'm not scum" - you'd be talking in absolutes
You think I'm scum. I want to point out what will be the case if you're wrong. Now you phrase it for me.
In post 1003, zMuffinMan wrote:why would you suggest it in the first place, then?
Oh. My. God.

I'll leave it at that.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

rofl

you're so fucking scum

Vote: muffin
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 1005, zMuffinMan wrote:god, you're so fucking obviously scum

if you aren't self-voting in your next post, i'll take it to mean you don't actually have the balls to follow through with your proposal (i.e. it was empty bravado) and we can do it the other way around with my lynch today and you shutting up and dying tomorrow

it's faster if you just fucking give up instead of dragging this game out but whatever. i understand you have your win con to play to
Uh oh... here comes the F words...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if you were actually town, who was genuinely willing to sacrifice your life to see me lynched, then you'd accept the proposal i just laid out

i offered to self-vote if there was another day phase after your lynch - you didn't take the offer because you're fucking scum and all you're doing right now is empty bravado in hopes of surviving another day so you can push suspicion onto the people lurking today

you're unwilling to make the reverse deal (i.e. if i'm lynched today, you get autovoted tomorrow) because you're scum hoping for my lynch today and setting up for a fucking tomorrow

so let's do it. i accept your proposal, but the other way around

lynch me today, you shut up and die tomorrow.

if you're not scum who's worried about losing with this proposal, then no issue, right?
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 1010, zMuffinMan wrote:if you're not scum who's worried about losing with this proposal, then no issue, right?
No issue. If everyone is here and everyone agrees with that I can go with it. But now there are only 2 of us here.

Like I said, I'll wait for others to judge on this.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

seeempty wrote:I won't accept either proposal
it is the exact proposal you offered

just the other way around

you apparently think i'm scum. you should be fine with this if you were fine with the other one

it's funny watching you squirm
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 1012, zMuffinMan wrote:it is the exact proposal you offered

just the other way around

you apparently think i'm scum. you should be fine with this if you were fine with the other one

it's funny watching you squirm
I won't accept self voting when my proposal hasn't been accepted yet.

If I have the ability to hammer you, you bet I'd have already do so.

You're so desperate now.
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

I don't see a point to continue with this. It should be obvious that zMuffinMan is a desperate scum trying to confuses town. I'll leave it at here for everyone to judge and make up their mind.

Later.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

hahahahahaha

yeah

totally desperate. omg. you can see the desperation in me asking to be lynched. totally.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

seeempty wrote:I won't accept self voting when my proposal hasn't been accepted yet.
i OFFERED to self-vote if it reached a tomorrow

what more could you want?

you're scum who was never willing to follow through with the proposal. it was bravado. so we'll do it the other way around and then i get to laugh at your actually desperate attempts to talk your way out of it tomorrow
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Muffin

Okay, I do think scum is within Seeempty/muffin with the way Justin tried to push through the Katen lynch.

BE's iso is terrible and this whole "Why won't you self vote" when Seeempty doesn't have confirmation that Muffin is people's 2nd choice just feels like theatre
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:10 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Votecount 4.05
zMuffinMan 
(3) SeeEmpty, zMuffinMan, Not_Mafia

Not Voting
(2) CrashTextDummie, Singersigner

With 5 Alive, 3 vote are required to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday, July 10, 2014, at 00:30 AM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2014-07-15 09:10:31)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:24 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Apparently I was absentmindedly extending your deadline with the countdown by leaving it at 14 days in my spreadsheet, just as well I had the date, not that it expired in any case.

The deck of stacks was getting empty, with another stack being cast out. When will it end?
The remaining four talk amongst themselves and then remember than the setup only had three mafia and two had died before the one they just removed from the deck.

zMuffinMan,
Mafia Jack-of-all-Trades
has been lynched Day 4.

TOWN WINS!

Remaining people were all vanilla townies. (except CrashTextDummie the Vigilante)
Last edited by Cheery Dog on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 am

Post by SeeEmpty »

I knew it!

Good job town!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yay, thanks to Cheery for hosting. Sorry for procrastinating so much on rereading for the seempty/muffin thing, only really subbed in cos I felt bad for the mod with the sub request being in the queue for like a week
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Private Topics.
Mod
Dead
Mafia
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:36 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1021, Not_Mafia wrote:Yay, thanks to Cheery for hosting. Sorry for procrastinating so much on rereading for the seempty/muffin thing, only really subbed in cos I felt bad for the mod with the sub request being in the queue for like a week
I think that one was only there for the weekend, but thanks for replacing in anyway. (also to everyone else that replaced in (except burning_earth since they replaced out)

Up into talah needed replacing, the only slots that I'd needed to replace were ones that had the ability ti kill. (since katen (the first time) & penguin_alien came back before anyone offered to replace in).
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:05 am

Post by singersigner »

Sorry I wasn't much help CTD. I tend to be a very passive player so I really just ask questions until someone else can interpret them for me lol. Go town!
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Open Games”