Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:15 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

It's time for the final Vote Count of DOOM :twisted:

2 - Adele (geraintm, Norinel)

1 - geraintm (Adele)

The final three has finally reached a decision on who is the last ruthless and clandestine daykiller during this 5th day of bloddshed. Adele is brought to the center of the town for everyone to see his DOOM...

Adele, Day Serial Killer, lynched Day 5

Role PM wrote:You are the Day Serial Killer. During anytime of every day except on Day 1, you may choose to day-kill one person via PM. You are also investigation immune, which means cops will get innocent investigations on you, and you are bulletproof, which means you cannot be killed by another person, but you can still be lynched. You will win when everyone else is eliminated.
And with that, the town of DOOMsville has returned to its former peace and prosperity...

geraintm, protown doctor, survived
Norinel, protown kamikaze, survived

Role PM wrote:You are the Doctor. Every night you may choose to protect someone from getting killed. You win with the town when all anti-town forces are eliminated.
Role PM wrote:You are the Kamikaze. If you are lynched, the person who hammers (places final deciding vote) you will also be killed. Use this ability with caution. You win with the town when all anti-town forces are eliminated.
The end justifies the means.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:35 am

Setup
:

1. Day SK – Bulletproof, investigation immune, sends in a daykill any time during each day via PM.

You are the Day Serial Killer. During anytime of every day except on Day 1, you may choose to day-kill one person via PM. You are also investigation immune, which means cops will get innocent investigations on you, and you are bulletproof, which means you cannot be killed by another person, but you can still be lynched. You will win when everyone else is eliminated.

2. Mafia Recruiter – Once during the game chooses to recruit a player, the recruited player will lose all previous ability and become a regular mafia goon. The mafia cannot do a nightkill when using recruiting ability.

You are the Mafia Recruiter. Once during the game you can choose to recruit a player, and that player will be joining into your mafia group. The catch is that the recruited player will lose all previous abilities and your mafia group cannot night-kill the night that you recruit.

3. Mafia Godfather – Investigation-immune, bulletproof, sends in mafia’s nightkills.

You are the Mafia Godfather. You are investigation immune, so cops will get innocent investigations on you, and you are bulletproof, which means you cannot be killed by another person, but you can still be lynched. You are the person who sends in the mafia’s nightkill for each night.

4. Mafia Double Voter – Can choose to vote a person twice by saying “vote: x” twice. Or can just conceal double voting ability by voting regularly.

You are the Mafia Double Voter. During every day you may choose to vote a person twice by saying “Vote: X” twice, either at the same time or in separate posts. Or you can just conceal your double voting ability by voting and unvoting normally. You cannot vote for two different players at the same time. If you do double vote someone, your two votes will be seen by others in vote counts.

5. Tracker – Tracks a target to see who they targeted that night.

You are the Tracker. Every night you may choose to track someone and see who that person targeted. You win with the town when all anti-town forces are eliminated.

6. Copycat – Every night can copy someone’s ability and use that ability on a player. (e.g. copies Day SK, the target of the copied daykilling ability would be killed at a random time during the next day)

You are the Copycat. Every night you may choose to copy someone’s ability and use that copied ability on a player of your choice. You must submit both who to copy and who to target at the same time, so you will not be notified of what ability you copied. For example, if you copied the doctor and targeted player X, player X will be protected. You win with the town when all anti-town forces are eliminated.

7. Doctor – Protects someone from danger

You are the Doctor. Every night you may choose to protect someone from getting killed. You win with the town when all anti-town forces are eliminated.

8. Sane Day Cop – Sends in an investigation anytime during each day via PM

You are the Day Cop. During anytime of everyday, you may choose to investigate someone by sending who to investigate via PM. You will get innocent or guilty results. You win with the town when all anti-town forces are eliminated.

9. Unlynchable townie – If lynched, lynch will fail and night will proceed.

You are the Unlynchable Townie. You have immunity from lynches, so if you are lynched, the lynch will fail and night will proceed. You win with the town when all anti-town forces are eliminated.

10. Watchman – Chooses to watch one player each night to see who targeted that player
You are the Watchman. Every night you may choose to watch someone to see who is targeting that player. You win with the town when all anti-town forces are eliminated.

11. Cowardly Reporter – Can either hide to stay away from danger or investigate someone to see if they left their house that night. Cannot hide on consecutive nights.

You are the Cowardly Reporter. Every night you may choose to either hide from being killed or investigate someone to see if they left their house that night. You cannot hide on consecutive nights. You win with the town when all anti-town forces are eliminated.

12. Kamikaze – If lynched, person who hammered also dies.

You are the Kamikaze. If you are lynched, the person who hammers (places final deciding vote) you will also be killed. Use this ability with caution. You win with the town when all anti-town forces are eliminated.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by Adele »

In case anyone was wondering: I did at one point genuinely believe MBL that he was the psychiatrist, and thought my only chance of winning was to confess. I decided that there was more honour in getting the Liar lynched and losing than winning with a town that would suffer a Liar in its midst.

Just FYI.

Also, what would you all have done without me?
Lost, that's what. You shoulda let me win as a thank-you. Or something.

Srsly, tho - all the scum deaths are significantly attributable either to the mod (the D1 modkills) or me (I take full responsibility for MBL's death, so there). Town didn't deserve to win - I did :(
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by Patrick »

Basically the town didn't play very well. MBL should definitely have been lynched on day 3. No clue what the kilmenator lynch was all about.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by kilmenator »

Adele, we as the town did not win this game for ourselves, you truly did. I knew you were the day killer when you claimed what you did, because I tracked you N2 and you didnt have a target. I knew then you had to be the day killer, although I honestly thought you must have been a day vig because you kept killing scum. Did you purposely try to kill scum, or was it a fluke thing?
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:13 pm

I would agree that the dynamic Day SK role had a huge effect on the outcome. The way Adele nailed the scum helped out the town a lot, and if she had killed some town members the scum would have had a great chance to win. However I don't think the town win was any fluke since they did manage to lynch MBL and had two successful protects of protown nightkills.

I think overall the setup and game reached its best potential given the circumstances of a relatively slow game that was right in the middle of two or three major server crashes. I'm definitely keeping this setup on file to run a similar DOOMsville III game in the future.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:18 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I had fun. I was praying for one more day with which to make a few more absurd roleclaims, alas I was squished.

Thanks M-M and everyone for a good time :)
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:20 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

ps. I found you the SK! Well, not really cause I thought it was Norinel for a bit, but my first and last thoughts were Adele :D
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:40 am

Post by Adele »

Whatever, dude, you died at my hands first.

Why, when the scum win was resting so greatly on your shoulders, did you behave so ridiculously?
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:40 am

Choices:

Day 1: SL investigates Norinel/Rosso Carne

Night 1: Patrick copies MBL, targets MBL
Kilmenator tracks MBL
Klebian investigates kilmenator
Geraintm protects Ozymandius
MrBuddyLee recruits Ozymandius

Day 2: SL investigates Adele/Falcone
Adele kills Patrick

Night 2: Kilmenator tracks Adele/Falcone
Geraintm protects ShadowLurker
MrBuddyLee kills ShadowLurker (failed)

Day 3: SL investigates geraintm
Adele kills autoload

Night 3: Geraintm protects Norinel
Turbovolver kills Norinel (failed)

Day 4: SL investigates MrBuddyLee
Adele kills Turbovolver

Night 4: Geraintm protects ShadowLurker

Day 5: Adele kills ShadowLurker
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

Adele wrote:Why, when the scum win was resting so greatly on your shoulders, did you behave so ridiculously?
MBL played it perfectly.

We had to knock out the Day SK on the last night, and we won because of my double vote. Unfortunately we picked Norinel, not you, and double unfortunately Norinel got protected, so we couldn't even try to race-lynch the SK before they got a kill PM in.

I didn't use my double vote like that with the hope of avoiding suspicion :P

We were reeeeaaallly close :(
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I had a guilty investigation on me... all I could do was distract, waffle, point to other things for people to focus on. It sorta kinda almost worked but not quite.

And hey, I had you believing I was a psychiatrist, so all I needed was one more person to get suckered in...
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 5:38 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”